April 25, 2024, 11:33:29 PM

Author Topic: Gays Thread.  (Read 245424 times)

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
Re: Cops save three alleged homosexuals from angry crowd in JA
« Reply #150 on: February 17, 2007, 08:18:03 AM »
Apparently you can now get asylum in the US if you're gay and are afraid of persecution in your home country. A mexican just got through:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16895639/

Canada seems to have a similar reputation as well.

However, there is a case right now involving a Mexinan man who is claiming that if he is sent home, he will be killed because he is homosexual.

It was initially denied because the immigration officer reviewing the case did not find evidence that he was homosexual.  She said he left mexico when he was 14 years old and is unlikely that he was sexually active.

So the claim was denied on the lack of sexual activity that would proved he was gay!!!

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline johnny_ringo

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: February 17, 2007, 09:44:57 AM »
allyuh yardies have NO CLUE how many of yuh fellow country men are hard core batty boys.
Face the facts, the media & society begining to show alot of acceptance & support for gays and it doh matter if we like it or not, cause times are changing and we have to accept it.
It have gays in EVERY COUNTRY in the world so get over it, allyuh need to worry bout improving yuh poerty stricken island instead of "fire bunnin de batty man"

ps
TRINI have alot of batty man too, but atleast ours have WORLD CLASS TALENT (real trini's know who i talkin bout)

Offline Daddyo

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: February 17, 2007, 10:18:33 AM »
straight gunshot fi dem . from yu sex innah bottom dead yu fi dead
this f**kin dancing ting bringing out all de battyman dem innah ja right now.. jes de odda day mi watching a video of a bashment innah canada and mi see  nuff man a wine pon man batty. fya bun all male dancers..
war..

hahaha,you wouldnt last 5 minutes in my town! ;)
If we had some bacon,we could have some bacon and eggs........................................................................................................................................................if we had some eggs.

Offline Daddyo

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: February 17, 2007, 10:20:35 AM »
sounds like those 3 fags couldn't harm a fly. So why so much hate and fear from a 2,000 strong mob? and were the mob intending to do to them? stone them to death? lynch them up by their necks?

very backward behaviour for this day and age...
fear?? mob nuh fear battyman
war..
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Is you a batty bwai yaself?I tink so
If we had some bacon,we could have some bacon and eggs........................................................................................................................................................if we had some eggs.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #154 on: February 17, 2007, 10:44:29 AM »
allyuh yardies have NO CLUE how many of yuh fellow country men are hard core batty boys.
Face the facts, the media & society begining to show alot of acceptance & support for gays and it doh matter if we like it or not, cause times are changing and we have to accept it.
It have gays in EVERY COUNTRY in the world so get over it, allyuh need to worry bout improving yuh poerty stricken island instead of "fire bunnin de batty man"

ps
TRINI have alot of batty man too, but atleast ours have WORLD CLASS TALENT (real trini's know who i talkin bout)

I don't agree with this. That kind of thinking is partly responsible for the systematic dumbing down and down right deterioration of culture globally. This why some people think Britney Spears is an artist and Anna Nicole Smith's chile fadda could stay on the news for more than a week.

Seriously though what I trying to say is that you don't have to accept anything simply because that is the new mainstream position. Its just a flawed rationale.

With respect to that incident in Jamaica that was barbaric and stupid. You can't decide to stone people juss so. At least the police was there to save them men because its very like that they would have been killed. Society must have order and to tolerate that kind of barbarism is grusome way to live.

Offline Daddyo

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: February 17, 2007, 10:46:02 AM »
Third world behaviour,unfortunately. :o

Offline johnny_ringo

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: February 17, 2007, 11:02:26 AM »

ps

I don't agree with this. That kind of thinking is partly responsible for the systematic dumbing down and down right deterioration of culture globally. This why some people think Britney Spears is an artist and Anna Nicole Smith's chile fadda could stay on the news for more than a week.

Seriously though what I trying to say is that you don't have to accept anything simply because that is the new mainstream position. Its just a flawed rationale.

With respect to that incident in Jamaica that was barbaric and stupid. You can't decide to stone people juss so. At least the police was there to save them men because its very like that they would have been killed. Society must have order and to tolerate that kind of barbarism is grusome way to live.

i livin in gay rights central (NYC) and i see how much power the gays have so is not that we just accepting it and we dumbing down we thinking...Yuh have to choose yuh battles and thanks to the great world power of america the gays having their say now.
God will deal with everyone in due time but fuh we livin here we hadda suck salt (NO PUN INTENDED)
People can have their views BUT AMERICAN MEDIA makes it very hard to express your self if you have an unpopular opinion.
The nba just ban tim hardway for saying he hate gays or something along those lines.
POP CULTURE IS ALL BOUT MAKING $$$
AMERICA IS ALL BOUT $$$
GAYS IN POP CULTURE= $$$ (broke back, queer eye, the L word, elton etc)
i am in no way defending them but allyuh have to understand whats going on in the world today..its their time. Even the Quran & the Bible say so
if yuh cant deal with it go live in de bush in debe

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #157 on: February 17, 2007, 11:08:18 AM »

...just that one sentence said it all.
 :applause:

« Last Edit: February 17, 2007, 11:15:04 AM by Judge Ju-C »

Offline Lionpaw

• Highest Grade.
  • Sr. Warrior
  • Smoke Weeeeed, under the Jamaican Sky Light.
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: February 17, 2007, 02:44:44 PM »

U Trinis really make me laugh. Most of u too dumb to know that Trinidad is also classified as 3rd world.

Well anyway, them chich get beat because they was arguin with a woman and acting all feminine, the argument got heated and one throw water on the girl thats why they get them arse kick. I prefer JA to react like this towards them than allow them to walk free and JA get gay-infested like Trinidad.
Smoke and Fly

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: February 17, 2007, 02:58:59 PM »

U Trinis really make me laugh. Most of u too dumb to know that Trinidad is also classified as 3rd world.

Well anyway, them chich get beat because they was arguin with a woman and acting all feminine, the argument got heated and one throw water on the girl thats why they get them arse kick. I prefer JA to react like this towards them than allow them to walk free and JA get gay-infested like Trinidad.

me think thou doth protest too much.

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: February 17, 2007, 08:47:23 PM »
http://youtube.com/watch?v=10nyrk6ukK4

look at wha happen to shabba back in 1992
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: February 17, 2007, 10:59:35 PM »
It's funny how supposedly straight men tend to be the biggest gay bashers.  I wonder why?  Is it that if you call a man a fag and batty boy and those other gutter names that it would somehow make you more male?  Do you think that because a guy is gay that he is naturally interested in every man?  That would be equal to every heterosexual man or woman being interested in every single woman or man they encounter.

Such stone-age behaviour and thinking.

Tim Hardaway unfortunately is not the only person with such feelings as is certainly expressed by some on this thread.  He is a prime example of how you can take the pig out of the gutter but you cannot take the gutter out of the pig.  Money obviously has done nothing good for him and he has no class.

Maybe we should go back to lynching blacks too. 
« Last Edit: February 18, 2007, 08:49:39 AM by Mrs. John Abraham »
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Daddyo

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: February 18, 2007, 03:43:50 AM »

Hahaaaaaaa :rotfl: :rotfl:Im English man,asshole!

Offline Lionpaw

• Highest Grade.
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: February 18, 2007, 06:27:26 PM »

Well behave urself then battybwoy. Don't come round here disrespecting the caribbean by using that term. We take offense  to the term itself, and u shouldn't use it in that context, bout 3rd world behaviour. Know ur place son.
Smoke and Fly

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: February 18, 2007, 07:04:46 PM »
As a Caribbean person, I take greater offence at beling lumped in with people who use use terms like battyboy and fire bun dem.  He wasn't wrong tuh call the mentality third world.  He was very kind if you ask me.
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: February 18, 2007, 07:14:46 PM »
Fer real Lion ,jus case man like tah bull man ,dosen't give other the rite to kill them jed .It take all kinds to make the world go round ,even them rump humpers gold diggers ,from break yah back mountain . So stop the hate .

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: February 18, 2007, 07:26:05 PM »
i say Jakans do harm to people wid names of "parts of animals"

I bet ya opinion would change one time if ya fellow country men would be stupid enuff to do harm to people so.   right  bro?
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Daddyo

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: February 18, 2007, 11:11:45 PM »

Well behave urself then battybwoy. Don't come round here disrespecting the caribbean by using that term. We take offense  to the term itself, and u shouldn't use it in that context, bout 3rd world behaviour. Know ur place son.
read the whole thing properly.I repeated what HE called ME.Cant you understand that.And I know my place,and i dont think its on here.Ill be even kinder,take the third world bit back,and call it badly educated and medieval behaviour.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2007, 11:17:28 PM by Daddyo »

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: February 18, 2007, 11:20:51 PM »
yo daddy o ,don trip ,he's jamaican and he can't run you off the site .Trinidadians dont kill the more feminine versions of the male spicies ,we ...might make a little fun of them  ;D ,.But them jakan 's have a very seriuos problem concerning this issue  :o ,but even Lionpaw is a product off his environment in Jamiaca ,....really he can't even change his mentality,to become more understanding towards there genetic makeup... cause if he does he will be labelled a gay lover  :rotfl: ,so take it easyon him am sure he won't personally kill any guy ppl  :rotfl: ,he cool man .
« Last Edit: February 18, 2007, 11:31:56 PM by Compre »

Offline Daddyo

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: February 18, 2007, 11:27:10 PM »
yeh,ok Compre.wouldnt it be funny if there was a monthly board members meet up? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: February 19, 2007, 08:23:07 AM »
yo daddy o ,don trip ,he's jamaican and he can't run you off the site .Trinidadians dont kill the more feminine versions of the male spicies ,we ...might make a little fun of them  ;D ,.But them jakan 's have a very seriuos problem concerning this issue  :o ,but even Lionpaw is a product off his environment in Jamiaca ,....really he can't even change his mentality,to become more understanding towards there genetic makeup... cause if he does he will be labelled a gay lover  :rotfl: ,so take it easyon him am sure he won't personally kill any guy ppl  :rotfl: ,he cool man .

I wouldn't be so sure.  Anyone who can continuously condone and propose that kind of venom has great potential to carry it out.  We should never go "easy" on any person who rants about killing another human being for whatever reason and then have the gall to suggest that all Caribbean people feel the same as he does. 

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

If fire has to bun anything it should be that kind of mentality.

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: February 19, 2007, 11:50:05 AM »

all of a sudden "we" are offended? I thought that you were saying (methinks, crowing) that Trinidad is third world?
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
/* Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald Knuth */

Offline Lionpaw

• Highest Grade.
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: February 19, 2007, 09:31:43 PM »

read the whole thing properly.I repeated what HE called ME.Cant you understand that.And I know my place,and i dont think its on here.Ill be even kinder,take the third world bit back,and call it badly educated and medieval behaviour.

Ok Mr. First World. Let me ask u though. Is it first world behaviour when the english, hooligan fans go around starting riots in the streets whenever England loses a match? Is that highly educated behaviour?
Smoke and Fly

Offline Lionpaw

• Highest Grade.
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: February 19, 2007, 09:46:32 PM »

That isn't genetic don. Plus, before u comment, u must read. These men weren't beaten because they act or dress feminine. They are known homos. Feminine men are found all over the world. Yardie dont attack feminine men(cause they can be straight), we attack homos. Homosexuality is against the Law in JA so the citizens were merely upholding the LAW. Gayness may be legal in Trini but it isn't in JA so don't come condemning us because our culture, and our laws aren't the same as yours. Child Molesters, thieves and even gunmen get beat in public too but they don't highlight those stories. Why must gays get special treatment? They are criminals just the same out here.   
Smoke and Fly

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: February 19, 2007, 09:55:50 PM »
Yo gangster ,read me post in "who's this fool " . And you know what ,yes ah have to condemning that stupid arcaic law ras ,daiz like Alabama in the 1910 killing a black man for watching a white oman .Think about it nah Lion Paw ,gosh lol . it not rite to kill ppl .Some they have tings to offer society e.g if allyah don't kill them ,you guys will have great clothes designers down there .....and won't dress so ridiculous  :rotfl:
Ps and yes sometimes it is genetic due to chromosomes ,and the genes get likkle f**k up ,so they really female in a male body  :o ...is true ,yes is true lol .
« Last Edit: February 19, 2007, 10:06:48 PM by Compre »

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #176 on: February 19, 2007, 10:47:22 PM »

Lionpaw...anybody ever get convicted or arrested on that law?  Cuz some old laws just there and never change but nobody use it.
For all I know it might be a law in T&T too.

Offline Lionpaw

• Highest Grade.
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: February 19, 2007, 11:12:29 PM »

Lionpaw...anybody ever get convicted or arrested on that law?  Cuz some old laws just there and never change but nobody use it.
For all I know it might be a law in T&T too.

Yeah man. Police catch two businessmen in the act in mobay bout a yr ago and they were arrested and charged. No one out here actually hunt them down or nuttin. It's just when they come out in public with their slackness they get put in their place. A gay has never been reported murdered by a mob they just get beaten.
Smoke and Fly

Offline Daddyo

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: February 19, 2007, 11:32:45 PM »

Ok Mr. First World. Let me ask u though. Is it first world behaviour when the english, hooligan fans go around starting riots in the streets whenever England loses a match? Is that highly educated behaviour?
Now listen.I dont claim to be any better a person than you,but even fellow board members are shooting ya down.Go and live in Iran or Iraq,stone the queers to death if you must.But think about your actions and thoughts.Its not that many years ago since black man was beaten in the streets of the USA.What was his crime?Being different?Think about it.
Oh,and as regards the violence thing,ask someone who takes part,cos i dont.

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: February 20, 2007, 02:54:21 AM »
No one out here actually hunt them down or nuttin. It's just when they come out in public with their slackness they get put in their place. A gay has never been reported murdered by a mob they just get beaten.
So then,
all the songs about violence against gays don't make you feel a bit uneasy
and how about the open talk by some poster on this forum about  "straight gunshot fi dem"
does that kind of talks not make you feel un-easy ???
as I said earlier maybe if it directly affected you, your opinions may change.
we can only wish

and about the English hooligans, i can tell you that it is not tolerated by the fans of Sunderland on their forum.
I have not yet heard any SONGS about glorifying hooliganism, unlike some reggae singers talking about violence against gays.

if you want to see REAL garbage go to the South Melbourne FC forum where violence is OPENLY condoned by forum members and EVEN bagging of their OWN black players.
a direct quote
""I was astounded to be surrounded by a bunch of immature, bigoted, fickle macho knobs with the kind of attitude that no doubt only serves to justify South's exclusion from the A-League. I was witness to countless 'n*gg*r' comments as well as an impromptu rendition of a KKK song from the worthless scum in the back row of the grandstand.
Further, wtf is with the open bagging of South players
""
http://www.smfcboard.com/
lets hope that they are able to change their attitudes before they are accepted into the A league.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2007, 03:08:23 AM by WestCoast »
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

1]; } ?>