April 19, 2024, 08:01:36 PM

Author Topic: Gays Thread.  (Read 244708 times)

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
Re: Andrews offers to "cure" lesbian MSP
« Reply #60 on: February 27, 2006, 11:38:20 PM »
This treaad should be moved to the general discussion since it is very distracting to the task at hand !!
Warrior For Life !!

Offline R45

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 28, 2006, 12:25:51 AM »
It was an irresponsible comment, the end.

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 01, 2006, 11:17:26 PM »
Fellas we shouldn't be to quik to believe everything that science says.  Science is limited and always changing.  Science can only tell you how things work it can't tell you why things work.  It can tell you how babies are born but it still can't explain why life exist.  The reason for this is that science is done by men, who are limited by time and knowledge.  God lives outside of time with limit less knowledge. He holds the answer to all our why questions...The how, we could figure out for ourselves.  Now conecerning people being born gay.  The XY explaination is really, in my opinion a how. 

It's amazing that people go to shrinks to find out that it's because their father had issues that they have problems in their life.  But the bible tell you that already..It says the sins of the father is passed on to the 3rd and 4th generation. But we prefer waste $200 and hr.

The why is because of demonic influences in our world in an attemtp to cause people to waste and pervert their existence.  Can spiritual influence cause changes in our body chemistry?  I believe yes.  E.g.  Jesus meet a boy with a dumb and deaf spirit, the bible says.  Science would be able to tell you how is it that he can't hear or speak.   But the why is spiritually motivated.  Jesus spoke to the cause which was demonic, the bible says that instantly the demons left him and he spoke. 

I know for my life if the why wasn't answered I would of been just like my fore fathers, womanizers and alcoholics trying to make it but never making it. 
I know man doh like talk like this because man like to feel like to in control of their life, while deep on the inside you just guessin and tryin to hold on. Satan come to kill still and destroy homosexuality is just one way he doin that.  I not judging nobody.  I just saying what is true. 

One ah my mentors had gay tendencies as he called it.  The news buss in a real scandelous way eh fellas, the man was in ministry and thing.  People try to help him he run from the help because he was to shame.  He said a priest used to rape him when he was small and homeless.  He end up in jail yes years later for the same thing.  However, if i see he again i will honor that man because even in his weakness he try to push me towards to light. And it have no sin that he could ever do that would cause me to spit on that.  People that practise homoseuality should be respected but I not endorsing that life style at all

Blessing

In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 07, 2006, 05:54:45 PM »
boy i now bounce up this thread

fire fuh de homo and dem

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline CK1

• Sr. Warrior
  • Man of Faith and Integrity
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 09, 2006, 11:04:19 AM »
Preacher-: I with you on this. Right now in bible study we dealing with Generational Curse, and how demonic influnce create sinful habits of the flesh which are passed down unto the 4th generation. Only JESUS in your life can break these curses. "born gay...even dogs does take ah sniff to make sure is female they trying to jump on"
How come nobody complain and say that" dog" was wrong to put his knee problems in GOD'S hand? (JESUS WAS NOT POLITICALLY CORRECT AND HE HAD NO PROBLEM SPEAKING OUT AGAINST THE SCRIBES AND PHARISES) Even "dog" coach say that he was putting his entire career in jeprody. Yet, he trusted GOD to heal his physical problem, and he is now highly recommending spiritual healing for those who need it desperately...before it's too late.
GOD BLESS
Jesus Christ...King of Kings and Lord of Lords!

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
This issue has been raised before,and I'm shocked that it still exist today the discrimination.
My brother In-law invited a friend of his to come play with us one day in hallandale,and the guy never hid his sexuallity,not that he was broadcasting it in anyway,but it was a dead giveaway when he showed up with his boyfriend as he was introduced. but brother-man if yuh hear them trini boy an dem wee foote ah buller in de house,me eh playing with no fudge packer,all sorts of vile,degrading gestures and words.

My point is when ah we going to realise these are human beings just like us,maybe if some people took the time to appreciate the talent and not there sexual orientation,we might get somewhere.

remember justin fashanu of the Epl great player that was openly gay.         

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
me eh bizness if he gay..once he playing good and eh comin and playing he screening the ball rite thru!  ;D
Back in Trini...

Offline Reaper2004

• Warrior Nation Enforcer
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Football is for everyone black, white, gay or straight once you are good in midfield and defense then everything is cool 8)

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
with ah name like justine fashanu,what yuh expect,he go be radiating bullist mentalities........when ah was about 8 or 9 playin small goal in de road,ah score ah goal and this fella from de next team come skippin my f**kin way and buss ah kiss on meh cheek,ah never get kiss from ah gyul ah go take kiss from man.ah run home one like forrest f**kin gump.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

truetrini

This issue has been raised before,and I'm shocked that it still exist today the discrimination.
My brother In-law invited a friend of his to come play with us one day in hallandale,and the guy never hid his sexuallity,not that he was broadcasting it in anyway,but it was a dead giveaway when he showed up with his boyfriend as he was introduced. but brother-man if yuh hear them trini boy an dem wee foote ah buller in de house,me eh playing with no fudge packer,all sorts of vile,degrading gestures and words.

My point is when ah we going to realise these are human beings just like us,maybe if some people took the time to appreciate the talent and not there sexual orientation,we might get somewhere.

was he wearing tight pants?

Saga what is yuh obsession breds?

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
All yuh men posting ah set of dotishness now.  De man going and bull yuh on de field?  Steups.  If he try ah thing, lick him down but ent is football yuh went to play...not doctor and nurse.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
In trute.  Saga...why you seem so obsessed wit gaydom sah?

Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Saga Saga Saga  :rotfl:

Yuh not easy with this stuff. If yuh want to ease out the closet go ahead man. Go brave. LOL

I eh know but yuh does bring up these issues kinda often and out ah de blue.

Yuh like R Kelly this topic must be yuh 5th on this kinda issue....so ah guess yuh on Chapter 5 :devil: :devil:

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Is not saga alone dat paranoid...ah next poster here does do de same and always bringing up sodom and gamorrah and dis topic...dry so and out of de blue.  He know heself.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2006, 12:01:05 AM by Savannah boy »

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
allyuh killing me yes... :rotfl: :rotfl:

anyways ah putting in meh 1 cent
Saga dey jealous ya...at least ya have someone ahh teddy bear to hold on too at nights
doh mind dem.

I in Canada and ah seeing it every day from watching people on dey way to work, kissing each other before dey cross dey street tur holding hands in public. Men dropping off their kids to school. Bu bye Daddys or Mammys.   It's normal ting over here.

First day of work, I introduce myself to this guy only to find out he is a she. If they ground coulda open I'd jump right in. Anyway she wanted to take me out tur lunch dey next day, but datz another story.  :devil:

Hopefully the third world countries would eventually meet up with the first and second world countries in accepting things they just can't changed or deny.
I'm sure this topic will go serious soon.
I'll check back soon  :beermug:

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Saga dey jealous ya...at least ya have someone ahh teddy bear to hold on too at nights
doh mind dem.

I in Canada and ah seeing it every day from watching people on dey way to work, kissing each other before dey cross dey street tur holding hands in public. Men dropping off their kids to school. Bu bye Daddys or Mammys.   It's normal ting over here.

First day of work, I introduce myself to this guy only to find out he is a she. If they ground coulda open I'd jump right in. Anyway she wanted to take me out tur lunch dey next day, but datz another story.  :devil:

Hopefully the third world countries would eventually meet up with the first and second world countries in accepting things they just can't changed or deny.

That soundin like it belong on ah Jerry Springer episode :devil: :devil:

Yuh say "datz another story".....well yes oui

Offline scarface

• Hero Warrior
  • ultra del vicchia signora
    • View Profile
with ah name like justine fashanu,what yuh expect,he go be radiating bullist mentalities........when ah was about 8 or 9 playin small goal in de road,ah score ah goal and this fella from de next team come skippin my f**kin way and buss ah kiss on meh cheek,ah never get kiss from ah gyul ah go take kiss from man.ah run home one like forrest f**kin gump.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
boy i in england here playing & dem fellas across here too kissy kissy for real jed. dey watching beckham jumping on man back too much

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
sweat is sweat...

and if yuh get close contact then just issue de materazzi elbow!!

Offline Pompey

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Gay men play football, unthinkable. They'll be giving black fellas the vote next ::)

http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/legal/article348966.ece this story caused a lot of fuss over here and has backfired on the newspaper. They wanted to shame some premiership stars so they could sell a few papers, but most people I know have stopped buying the News of the world and the sun because they are fed up with pathetic bigotry like this.

this is the 21st century right?

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
fuh real saga    y u only posting dis if he gay talk       if he gay he gay

doe worry saga yuh cud play with us in d sweat     u geh enuff feedback lol :devil:

joking ... doe cry

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
no you cannot sweat in the next warrior nation sweat
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
no you cannot sweat in the next warrior nation sweat

At least I have the guts to post something that even today seems so taboo for whatever reason,I could take the pounding,I don't have to defend who I'm or even justify most of the joking suggestion that one might be a closest case if he keeps posting anything gay.

The one thing ah could tell yuh is I glad I ent gay yes because brother the kinda shit them people does go through ent easy yes,It already tough as it is being black and that's a full time job defending yuh character,color,and race.

But with that said big up to all the forumites and there opinions. 

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

doh mind dem.

First de swedish man want to pelt some tack...and before dat ellen de generes was tryin to hol yuh hand?

You real popular in dat office gyirl...yuh does go to work in yuh pumpum shorts or wha?  ;)
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
there is never anything wrong with a gay person doing anything with you... once he eh trying to play up wit you...
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
there is never anything wrong with a gay person doing anything with you... once he eh trying to play up wit you...

Buh whey the jail is dis.. mini-me like you coming out to...

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile

Is your handle Saga Pinto or Sagay Pinto?!  :devil:
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
doh matter to me. i sure some of those european superstars is bull. i read once on myfootballforum.com that robert pires is bi. who knows?

anynow, i went to piedmont park in downtown atl once looking for a sweat. had a good run with some fellas training. some of them had real skills...more than me.  i couldn't tell but it turn out that they is a bullerman side with some straight players. they was cool though. i just made it known that i doh get down like that.

this is the team - have some ex-NCAA D1 players and even an ex-US army recon man.

http://www.hotlantasoccer.com/

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
allyuh fellas could go play wid battybwoy.. Mi nuh talk wid dem..mi nuh walk wid dem ..Mi nuh play ball wid dem.. I rather not play at all!!!!!!! emagine if battybwoy was playing? Nuff man go sex him..he go open him leg jes fi get sexs!!!!  wah wrong wid sum of allyuh dread?? bout a nuh nothin dat ? battybwoy better go play hop scotch or sumthin doh cum round Warmonga!!!!!!!!!!
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
it is not exactly the same thing..but I see many parrallels between homophobia and racism. As a black man it is hard to see anyone who has been the victim of oppression hate on gay people..since they suffer very similar indignities to the ones we go through...yet we show no sympathy.

We know what it is liked to be disliked for no other reason other than being different from the majority. Our transgressors point to the holy bible to 'prove' that we are inferior anomolies of the human race...or not even human at all. We know what it is liked to be stereotyped and have people believe the most ignorant, malicious things about us for no reason. Same for gay people.

I'm not perfect or trying to be holier than thou...you do have to be buddies with anybody. But when is time to kick ball..it doh matter who you are. In any case, we have no right to make other people's short stay on this earth a miserable experience just because we don't understand something about them or disagree with their lifestyle
« Last Edit: April 07, 2006, 08:38:11 AM by Filho »

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
allyuh fellas could go play wid battybwoy.. Mi nuh talk wid dem..mi nuh walk wid dem ..Mi nuh play ball wid dem.. I rather not play at all!!!!!!! emagine if battybwoy was playing? Nuff man go sex him..he go open him leg jes fi get sexs!!!!  wah wrong wid sum of allyuh dread?? bout a nuh nothin dat ? battybwoy better go play hop scotch or sumthin doh cum round Warmonga!!!!!!!!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl:........at least now we know that internet access has reached the darkest depths of "uncivilization".....finally the cavemen have a voice.
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

1]; } ?>