June 16, 2024, 07:36:44 AM

Author Topic: Gays Thread.  (Read 253118 times)

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
I don't like to associate with them not just because i find what they do is despicaple but I just don't like the way they act. As we say in Trinidad my blood doh take dem and I make no apologies for saying so. Call it homophobia if you want.

When it comes to sweat, unless you regularly play together the only thing you know about someone is what they look like and who look like they have skills etc. You wouldn't know who are the homosexuals on field. Just play the game and go home after.

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
so much a tings to talk about.....what is the obsession wit de gay talk? steups!!

it have other forums for dat, not dis one!!

whats next?

1. whould u play on a team if the coach is gay?

2. would u play on a team if the coach's son likes u?

3. would u play on a team if u have to bathe naked in the shower all the time together?

4. Would u play on a team if the coach insists that u must hold each other's dicks while u pee to foster team unity?

5. would u play on a team if u see yourself secretly attracted to one or more of your teamates?

Feel free to add more fellas!! lets make sagay pinto happy!!

not sure if to say ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
so much a tings to talk about.....what is the obsession wit de gay talk? steups!!

whats next?

3. would u play on a team if u have to bathe naked in the shower all the time together?

4. Would u play on a team if the coach insists that u must hold each other's dicks while u pee to foster team unity?

5. would u play on a team if u see yourself secretly attracted to one or more of your teamates?

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

this place si the best ..  :beermug:
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
ironic that this post come up considering what "Footballer$ Wives" going to be about this weekend on BBC America....noah going to ger exposed and tanya going to find out conrad gates bulling him.

SPOILER

http://www.footballerswives.tv/episodes/fw3_eps/fw3_ep8.html

It is meant to be Kyle Pascoe’s first day back at training with Earls Park, but the session looks doubtful when he arrives home battered and bruised after a night of bare-knuckle boxing. How will he explain his injuries to concerned girlfriend Elaine and his mum Jackie?
Meanwhile, the ever-changing Shannon is delighted with yet another new look! She has just had her lips done. Now this footballer’s wife has the perfect plump pout - just right for the ‘at home’ she has planned. Poor Harley is starting to despair about his wife Shannon, who seems set on the road to non stop self-improvement to be the perfect trophy wife.

Manipulative Amber appears to be winning her way back into her husband Conrad’s life and temptress Tanya is furious. But later, when Tanya also discovers team mate Noah is a player for Conrad’s affections, she decides to take merciless action. Soon poor Noah is unwittingly playing a big part at her outrageous 70s party. Is there no limit to what Tanya will do to win this battle of the wives?

With Noah dealt with and Amber in the background, at last things begin to start looking up for Tanya when Conrad declares his love for her. But their moment is shockingly disturbed when Amber swings by - and it’s a race against time to save her.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
What does it matter a persons' sexual orientation, once he/she can play there should be no problem.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I don't like to associate with them not just because i find what they do is despicaple but I just don't like the way they act. As we say in Trinidad my blood doh take dem and I make no apologies for saying so. Call it homophobia if you want.

When it comes to sweat, unless you regularly play together the only thing you know about someone is what they look like and who look like they have skills etc. You wouldn't know who are the homosexuals on field. Just play the game and go home after.

scene...we all have our beliefs. but out of curiosity...you truly believe all gays act a certain way? I think the vast majority of gay people around us 'act' no different from you or me. We probably have no clue just how many people we greet in or everyday lives are actually gay.....

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
allyuh killing me yes... :rotfl: :rotfl:

anyways ah putting in meh 1 cent
Saga dey jealous ya...at least ya have someone ahh teddy bear to hold on too at nights
doh mind dem.

I in Canada and ah seeing it every day from watching people on dey way to work, kissing each other before dey cross dey street tur holding hands in public. Men dropping off their kids to school. Bu bye Daddys or Mammys.   It's normal ting over here.

First day of work, I introduce myself to this guy only to find out he is a she. If they ground coulda open I'd jump right in. Anyway she wanted to take me out tur lunch dey next day, but datz another story.  :devil:

Hopefully the third world countries would eventually meet up with the first and second world countries in accepting things they just can't changed or deny.
I'm sure this topic will go serious soon.
I'll check back soon  :beermug:

First de swedish man want to pelt some tack...and before dat ellen de generes was tryin to hol yuh hand?

You real popular in dat office gyirl...yuh does go to work in yuh pumpum shorts or wha?  ;)

Dutty ah cyah help it nah.  Not my fault. :devil:

Offline breezers

• Hero Warrior
  • he who rise against poor ppl shal perish in d end
    • View Profile
Me eh promotin dah kind ah livin nah..buh de reality ah de matter is yuh jus ha tuh live wit it...me eh talkin bout no sweat..look at it from ah professional/semi professional attitude,if ah teammate gay yuh still ha tuh play cuz dyez yuh job yuh playin wit..buh personally tuh each his own..so if dyez ah man scene..well dyez he scene..So I go still play ball and once he eh come round me in noe outta timin way I jus cool.
Soca Warriors, Holland And Barcelona,
BIG BIG TEAMS!!!!

fabio

This issue has been raised before,and I'm shocked that it still exist today the discrimination.
My brother In-law invited a friend of his to come play with us one day in hallandale,and the guy never hid his sexuallity,not that he was broadcasting it in anyway,but it was a dead giveaway when he showed up with his boyfriend as he was introduced. but brother-man if yuh hear them trini boy an dem wee foote ah buller in de house,me eh playing with no fudge packer,all sorts of vile,degrading gestures and words.

My point is when ah we going to realise these are human beings just like us,maybe if some people took the time to appreciate the talent and not there sexual orientation,we might get somewhere.

remember justin fashanu of the Epl great player that was openly gay.         

like you is ah buller man yuhself or wah. you promoting buller man thing, talking about when we go realize that them is human being just like weself. i shoulda be dey. burn out battyness oui. wah kinda shit you bring on dis forum. yuh is ah joker or wah.  yuh ever hear about hiv/aids? it was brought up for biological warfare and den mainly spreed by man shredding man batty. now dis facking ting plague d world. and you trying to preach to we dat it is ok and dat dey is only human. boy, gone from here with datshit on dis forum eh. moderators, tek dis to general discussion please.

ps- yuh only talking about remember this and remember this.ah want yuh to do meh ah favour, remember this nah>>>

http://etext.lib.virginia.edu/kjv.browse.html

read these chapters: -
Leviticus 18 verse 22
Leviticus 20 verse 13
Romans 1 verse 26 & 27
2 Peter verse 5-6

den ask yuhself if we should allow battyness!! yuh mad, bun dem figging men oui  :cursing:

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
footbull ??
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
ironic that this post come up considering what "Footballer$ Wives" going to be about this weekend on BBC America....noah going to ger exposed and tanya going to find out conrad gates bulling him.

Just the fact that you know all that makes this the gayest post in this whole thread.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
This issue has been raised before,and I'm shocked that it still exist today the discrimination.
My brother In-law invited a friend of his to come play with us one day in hallandale,and the guy never hid his sexuallity,not that he was broadcasting it in anyway,but it was a dead giveaway when he showed up with his boyfriend as he was introduced. but brother-man if yuh hear them trini boy an dem wee foote ah buller in de house,me eh playing with no fudge packer,all sorts of vile,degrading gestures and words.

My point is when ah we going to realise these are human beings just like us,maybe if some people took the time to appreciate the talent and not there sexual orientation,we might get somewhere.

like you is ah buller man yuhself or wah. you promoting buller man thing, talking about when we go realize that them is human being just like weself. i shoulda be dey. burn out battyness oui. wah kinda shit you bring on dis forum. yuh is ah joker or wah.  yuh ever hear about hiv/aids? it was brought up for biological warfare and den mainly spreed by man shredding man batty. now dis facking ting plague d world. and you trying to preach to we dat it is ok and dat dey is only human. boy, gone from here with datshit on dis forum eh. moderators, tek dis to general discussion please.

ps- yuh only talking about remember this and remember this.ah want yuh to do meh ah favour, remember this nah>>>

Leviticus 18 verse 22
Leviticus 20 verse 13
Romans 1 verse 26 & 27
2 Peter verse 5-6

den ask yuhself if we should allow battyness!! yuh mad, bun dem figging men oui  :cursing:

flavio ah read this 3 times, just to make sure I understand what ya saying
I still don't...

You saying homosexuality brought HIV/AIDS to the world ?

flavio in that same bible ya pulling verses from didn't have ah verse that says "doh judge others" You know what, just put down the bible for 3 mins, or still have it under your arm, go do a google on some information about AIDS/HIV virus and you'll see where it originated from, and what was/is the real cause of it, and what steps you should take as a pre caution.

I wish to be the fly on the wall, to see the reaction of some of you all in here...when one of your best buddies or a immediate family member comes out to you.... Relationshp and friendship of many years DONE ?  Makes no f*cking sense nah.

anyway

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
I still don't...

flavio in that same bible ya pulling verses from didn't have ah verse that says "doh judge others" You know what, just put down the bible for 3 mins, or still have it under your arm, go do a google on some information about AIDS/HIV virus and you'll see where it originated from, and what was/is the real cause of it, and what steps you should take as a pre caution.

I wish to be the fly on the wall, to see the reaction of some of you all in here...when one of your best buddies or a immediate family member comes out to you.... Relationshp and friendship of many years DONE ?  Makes no f*cking sense nah.

anyway

Flavio needs to be ignored. there is no way you are going to reason with him.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
I still don't...

anyway

Flavio needs to be ignored. there is no way you are going to reason with him.

Thanks for the warning.

Offline marcus

• Sr. Warrior
  • BLOOD, SWEAT & TEARS
    • View Profile
no you cannot sweat in the next warrior nation sweat

At least I have the guts to post something that even today seems so taboo for whatever reason,I could take the pounding,I don't have to defend who I'm...........  

:o  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

fabio

Leviticus 18 verse 22
Leviticus 20 verse 13
Romans 1 verse 26 & 27
2 Peter verse 5-6

I still don't...

I wish to be the fly on the wall, to see the reaction of some of you all in here...when one of your best buddies or a immediate family member comes out to you.... Relationshp and friendship of many years DONE ?  Makes no f*cking sense nah.

anyway

yuh say yuh read it 3 times. read it ah 4th time. i never talked about where it was originated. in fact, ah say it was used for biological warfare. den ah say that is mainly spreed through homosexuality. u f**king kidding me?  ???

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
without reading the rest of this thread i would have to say nope

sadly im a homophobe and if u openly gay i cant have u and ur gayness gaying up my air while u sissyfying  my football
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline football prof

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
I am not going to lead a crusade against homosexuals, but I do not care who I play football with or against. Also, I do not feel that the homosexual struggle should mimic the struggle of African people in the west. Homosexuality in the black community is an example of western cultural imperialism. And it is sad that some  caribbean peoples have chosen the homosexuality behavior as an ideal lifestyle.

I prefer not to know someones sexual preferences when I go to play football. But if I find out I dont know what I will do.

If more black people were aware of their RICH history, there might not be any homosexuality within the black community.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com

Leviticus 18 verse 22
Leviticus 20 verse 13
Romans 1 verse 26 & 27
2 Peter verse 5-6

I still don't...

I wish to be the fly on the wall, to see the reaction of some of you all in here...when one of your best buddies or a immediate family member comes out to you.... Relationshp and friendship of many years DONE ?  Makes no f*cking sense nah.

anyway

yuh say yuh read it 3 times. read it ah 4th time. i never talked about where it was originated. in fact, ah say it was used for biological warfare. den ah say that is mainly spreed through homosexuality. u f**king kidding me?  ???

LORD....alrighty den flavio....
god bless

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

whats next?

Yuh make meh laugh dey boy! but unfortunately you're missing the point,no topic on this board is off limits once it's attributed to soccer on and off the field of play.

Look read carefully my friend it's a situation that actually happened and it was an eye opener for me and lot of other people who were there,listen I see on another post ah man say "stern and dwight suspended for getting into ah brawl"now upon further reading, it happened to be ah joke and real man responded in jest.

But who says the forum is limited to only post that appeal to the masses.the mere fact that you replied is that you were intrigued by what you read.But if you think it's not for you ignore it and move on.    

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Just the fact that you know all that makes this the gayest post in this whole thread.

scheups. nuff man here is watch footballers wives and dream team...but that is a past discussion.

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

scene...we all have our beliefs. but out of curiosity...you truly believe all gays act a certain way? I think the vast majority of gay people around us 'act' no different from you or me. We probably have no clue just how many people we greet in or everyday lives are actually gay.....

Well said filho,very intelligent response!

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile

whats next?

Yuh make meh laugh dey boy! but unfortunately you're missing the point,no topic on this board is off limits once it's attributed to soccer on and off the field of play.

Look read carefully my friend it's a situation that actually happened and it was an eye opener for me and lot of other people who were there,listen I see on another post ah man say "stern and dwight suspended for getting into ah brawl"now upon further reading, it happened to be ah joke and real man responded in jest.

But who says the forum is limited to only post that appeal to the masses.the mere fact that you replied is that you were intrigued by what you read.But if you think it's not for you ignore it and move on.    

would u support the warriors if u found out the four most senior players on the team had a sex romp with each other after the bahrain game liked it and decided to bring it out in the open just befor d peru game
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

At least I have the guts to post something that even today seems so taboo for whatever reason,I could take the pounding,I don't have to defend who I'm...........  

+
Marcus allyuh good wee ogard oh yuh make meh laugh {I could take the pounding}

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com

+
Marcus allyuh good wee ogard oh yuh make meh laugh {I could take the pounding}

oh lord... saga dred yuh really dont help yuhself out sometimes...

all de respect to yuh though bredrin... keep doing yuh thing...
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline football prof

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
I dont think that this is a bad thread by saga pinto. We need to use this forum to talk not only football but football related issues. Homosexuality, and other social issues that plague our community needs to be discussed.

Dont get me wrong, I am not an advocate of homosexual rights or the homosexual agenda. If black children/community were taught the origins of homosexuality, trust me it will not exist within the black community.

Sorry for being to scholarly

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
ah have one question for you saga pinto? no offense eh, but how come u always bringin up topics wit gay footballers and gays in football and ting, u love dese topics breds, ur very anal when it comes 2 ur opinion about dese topics  :devil:

Trininfinite ah wish ah give yuh the answer yuh looking for but I don't really know myself why I pursue these avenues my friend,it could be compassion for mankind or maybe I see things like this and wonder what if the roles were reversed how would I respond to hate or discrimination.

But ah Know ah ent bringing up ah another topic like this again breds,let me remind people to stay on topic and don't shoot or persecute the messenger.

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
I dont think that this is a bad thread by saga pinto. We need to use this forum to talk not only football but football related issues. Homosexuality, and other social issues that plague our community needs to be discussed.

Dont get me wrong, I am not an advocate of homosexual rights or the homosexual agenda. If black children/community were taught the origins of homosexuality, trust me it will not exist within the black community.

oh no... i agree with you... and we need more people like yourself who actually pose intellegent question and suggestions istead of some of these other new people that just wanna make moronic jokes and cause disunity amoungst the forumites...

big up yourself fp.

good post...

Saga Pinto is another fellah that men on this site might knock up a bit... but he provides some needed variety to the posts on this site...
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

The problem with that is that their will never be a rational discussion with regard to 'taboo' topics because as you have noticed a lot of posters on here are bible thumpers

So once ah man start off  with "de bible say dat how......." yuh lorse de debate arready, cause dem fellahs does take dey bible as real life

Ah know some ah allyuh religious fellahs bristlin an ting eh?...I really doh mean no offence, if yuh beleive in yuh good book, respect....it simply is that mean that allyuh and me commin from two radically different perspectives
Pure logic vs printed page.
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

The problem with that is that their will never be a rational discussion with regard to 'taboo' topics because as you have noticed a lot of posters on here are bible thumpers

So once ah man start off  with "de bible say dat how......." yuh lorse de debate arready, cause dem fellahs does take dey bible as real life

Ah know some ah allyuh religious fellahs bristlin an ting eh?...I really doh mean no offence, if yuh beleive in yuh good book, respect....it simply is that mean that allyuh and me commin from two radically different perspectives
Pure logic vs printed page.

Another good response!Well said dutty.......

1]; } ?>