March 28, 2024, 02:07:06 PM

Author Topic: Gays Thread.  (Read 243302 times)

Offline Lionpaw

• Highest Grade.
  • Sr. Warrior
  • Smoke Weeeeed, under the Jamaican Sky Light.
    • View Profile
Re: Cops save three alleged homosexuals from angry crowd in JA
« Reply #180 on: February 20, 2007, 11:36:39 AM »
No one out here actually hunt them down or nuttin. It's just when they come out in public with their slackness they get put in their place. A gay has never been reported murdered by a mob they just get beaten.
So then,
all the songs about violence against gays don't make you feel a bit uneasy
and how about the open talk by some poster on this forum about  "straight gunshot fi dem"
does that kind of talks not make you feel un-easy ???
as I said earlier maybe if it directly affected you, your opinions may change.
we can only wish

and about the English hooligans, i can tell you that it is not tolerated by the fans of Sunderland on their forum.
I have not yet heard any SONGS about glorifying hooliganism, unlike some reggae singers talking about violence against gays.

if you want to see REAL garbage go to the South Melbourne FC forum where violence is OPENLY condoned by forum members and EVEN bagging of their OWN black players.
a direct quote
""I was astounded to be surrounded by a bunch of immature, bigoted, fickle macho knobs with the kind of attitude that no doubt only serves to justify South's exclusion from the A-League. I was witness to countless 'n*gg*r' comments as well as an impromptu rendition of a KKK song from the worthless scum in the back row of the grandstand.
Further, wtf is with the open bagging of South players
""
http://www.smfcboard.com/
lets hope that they are able to change their attitudes before they are accepted into the A league.

Point taken, but what u not understanding is that when we in JA say gunshot fi them, or fire burn dem, we are metaphorically expressing ourselves. As I said b4, no one actually hunts them down and kill them, contrary to what the foreign media reports. All they get is a good beating if they pass their place. They are not "under attack" out here. Thieves are far more likely to get murdered by mobs. One even got killed at UWI after he tried to steal a car. The mob chase him down into a gutter filled with shitty water and light fire around it so he couldn't come out and stoned him to death. Things like that dont happen to gays.

The other day I was reading bout two gays that lived together out here in Portmore. People in the neighbourhood were suspicious of them but never harmed them. Upon seeing this, they took it to the next level by staging some kinda mock, fun wedding crap, with limousines and all. When the people realized what went on, they torched their house and destroy their cars and run them out of our city. So u see, it's when they try to publicize their behaviour they get dealt with.

Also, the reason why we fight against them is that they are mostly child-molesters out here. Problem is, due to the lack of fags out here, the gays turn to the poor kids in the streets and buy clothes, shoes and some even take them into their homes and take care of them while buggerin them. These are kids 10-15 I'm talking about. Is that right in your opinion? Fire burn gays.
Smoke and Fly

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: February 20, 2007, 12:08:34 PM »
When the people realized what went on, they torched their house and destroy their cars and run them out of our city. So u see, it's when they try to publicize their behaviour they get dealt with.

Also, the reason why we fight against them is that they are mostly child-molesters out here. Problem is, due to the lack of fags out here, the gays turn to the poor kids in the streets and buy clothes, shoes and some even take them into their homes and take care of them while buggerin them. These are kids 10-15 I'm talking about. Is that right in your opinion? Fire burn gays.
First paragraph: so the police just hang back and watch? or do the police try to STOP that shit from happeneing
the point I am trying to make is that it seems to be the job of the police to charge people if they break a law and NOT for the average person on the street to take the law into their own hands...
Does that not make sense to straight PEOPLE in Jamaica. I would think not

Second paragraph: yes it is NOT acceptable for adults to prey on young people for their sexual pleasure, but again it is the job of the police to do their job and procsecute those who break the law.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2007, 12:10:13 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Daddyo

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: February 20, 2007, 12:33:43 PM »
No one out here actually hunt them down or nuttin. It's just when they come out in public with their slackness they get put in their place. A gay has never been reported murdered by a mob they just get beaten.
So then,
and how about the open talk by some poster on this forum about  "straight gunshot fi dem"
we can only wish

and about the English hooligans, i can tell you that it is not tolerated by the fans of Sunderland on their forum.
I have not yet heard any SONGS about glorifying hooliganism, unlike some reggae singers talking about violence against gays.

if you want to see REAL garbage go to the South Melbourne FC forum where violence is OPENLY condoned by forum members and EVEN bagging of their OWN black players.
a direct quote
""I was astounded to be surrounded by a bunch of immature, bigoted, fickle macho knobs with the kind of attitude that no doubt only serves to justify South's exclusion from the A-League. I was witness to countless 'n*gg*r' comments as well as an impromptu rendition of a KKK song from the worthless scum in the back row of the grandstand.
""
lets hope that they are able to change their attitudes before they are accepted into the A league.

Point taken, but what u not understanding is that when we in JA say gunshot fi them, or fire burn dem, we are metaphorically expressing ourselves. As I said b4, no one actually hunts them down and kill them, contrary to what the foreign media reports. All they get is a good beating if they pass their place. They are not "under attack" out here. Thieves are far more likely to get murdered by mobs. One even got killed at UWI after he tried to steal a car. The mob chase him down into a gutter filled with shitty water and light fire around it so he couldn't come out and stoned him to death. Things like that dont happen to gays.

The other day I was reading bout two gays that lived together out here in Portmore. People in the neighbourhood were suspicious of them but never harmed them. Upon seeing this, they took it to the next level by staging some kinda mock, fun wedding crap, with limousines and all. When the people realized what went on, they torched their house and destroy their cars and run them out of our city. So u see, it's when they try to publicize their behaviour they get dealt with.

gay paedophiles now eh?whatever next?haitian gay paedophiles?
If we had some bacon,we could have some bacon and eggs........................................................................................................................................................if we had some eggs.

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #183 on: February 20, 2007, 12:35:21 PM »
Police in many Caribbean countries are not relied upon by people.  Runaway crime and corruption within the ranks has eroded public confidence in the authorities.
T&T not far behind though people are showing restraint with the vigilante vibes.

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: February 20, 2007, 01:47:43 PM »
Police in many Caribbean countries are not relied upon by people.  Runaway crime and corruption within the ranks has eroded public confidence in the authorities.
T&T not far behind though people are showing restraint with the vigilante vibes.
very sad but i figure that your observation is correct
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: February 20, 2007, 02:43:15 PM »
So then,
we can only wish

a direct quote
""

dis view on acceptable and unacceptable behavior towards homosexuals funny too bad .. :rotfl:

"lack of fags" causes the "gays to turn to poor kids"..... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

For trooth, dis should be in de Joke section   :rotfl: :rotfl:

btw, pedophilia is not a result of "gayness".

Just as some gays are pedophiles, there are straights who are pedophiles ..

There is nothing right with pedophilia ... that has nothing to do with homosexuals.  If yuh believe dat, den fire burn all straights to.

ah still laughing   :rotfl:
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: February 20, 2007, 03:00:37 PM »
the reasoning starts to fall apart when the testing of the theory makes the perpetrators of the ideology finally realise their short comings
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: March 18, 2007, 01:08:44 PM »
Large number of gay cops
Homosexuals in the JCF get high marks for performance

By T K Whyte Sunday Observer correspondent
Sunday, March 18, 2007

Like their counterparts in many other parts of the world, Jamaican cops are learning to live with a large and growing number of gay and lesbian colleagues, in a profession known to be typically hard on homosexuals.

But the increase in the number of homosexuals has apparently caught the Jamaica Constabulary Force (JCF) off guard. There is no official policy on gays in the constabulary, and while it has been acknowledged that they are many - one cop used the term "rampant" - actual figures have not been compiled.

"We have quite a large number of them (gays and lesbians) in the force but they are not openly acknowledged. They are still in the closet," said head of the police legal affairs division, Inspector Gladys Brown-Campbell.

Brown-Campbell, a lawyer, also admitted that the force did not have a policy on how they must be treated, and in the absence of official policy on gays, the police force treated homosexual cops as any other members of the force.

"If an offence is reported against them, it is investigated and if proven, they are usually dealt with to the full extent of the law, and that is to place them before the courts," Brown-Campbell told the Sunday Observer in an interview.

"They are not treated differently from other offenders of the law at all. There is no policy on how to treat them," she emphasised.
Supporting Brown-Campbell, Police Officers Association (POA) chairman, Superintendent Norman Heywood, insisted that although the force had no policy to deal with homosexuals, the rule of law would be enforced if the offence of buggery was committed by any police officer.

"We still have buggery as an offence on the law books, and if a police officer commits this offence, the rule of law will be enforced," said Heywood.
But other cops say differently, some alleging that homosexual officers who broke the law were usually transferred to a division of the JCF which they did not want to name but which they said was well-known to the men and women in uniform.

A recent incident in which a senior cop allegedly forced a teenager to have oral sex with him and was sent to that dubious division, is now threatening to drive the issue of homosexuality in the force out into the open.
Sunday Observer sources said disgruntled police personnel assigned to that division have warned they would take "drastic action" soon if the offending policeman, a corporal, was not removed from the division.

The corporal's colleagues have refused to work with him and are calling on Police Commissioner Lucius Thomas to immediately transfer him "so that we can get on with normal police work".
Police officers who asked for anonymity told the Sunday Observer that the alleged incident took place in November last year when the 19-year-old youth arrived at the Kingston Divisional Headquarters from deep rural St Elizabeth to spend time with his cousin, a district constable living at the headquarters.

The story is that the corporal invited the youth to accompany him on an assignment in Portmore, St Catherine. On their way back, the cop took the young man to his St Andrew home for lunch and cooked him a "sumptuous meal".

After lunch, the corporal allegedly slipped an X-rated homosexual movie into his DVD player and attempted to fondle the young man, who resisted. The corporal is then said to have taken out his 9mm service pistol, placed it on a dresser in his bedroom to intimidate the young man and asked to have oral sex with him.

Fearing for his life, the youth complied, but later reported the ordeal to his outraged parents in St Elizabeth who reportedly stormed into the police divisional office and demanded that action be taken against the gay cop.

Police there promised to get to the bottom of the matter, but nothing has so far been done, the parents and enraged cops complained.
A high-ranking divisional commanding officer, who also didn't want his name called, confirmed the incident in an interview with the Sunday Observer.

"There was a homosexual contact between the sub-officer (corporal) and the young man," the commanding officer said.
He suggested that the corporal was likely to be transferred from the division, adding that the matter had been dealt with "internally and professionally".

But the protesting cops at the division declared that they were incensed by their colleague's conduct, alleging that he was one of five homosexuals now assigned to the division.
They accused the police high command of "dumping" policemen with homosexual tendencies in the division once they get into trouble.

"We are very concerned that our work with thousands of young Jamaicans could be compromised and badly set back if the public, especially parents and guardians, lose faith in us and our effectiveness," said an inspector who also requested anonymity.
But, if Brown-Campbell is to be believed, the offending cop was not typical of homosexuals in the force, who, she said, were tolerated and respected by their heterosexual colleagues.

"Those who we know are treated with a great level of respect as they themselves are respectful, refined and intelligent, their level of intelligence far outshines persons considered to be normal. The force has quite a number of them, men and women," she said.
Brown-Campbell gave gay cops high marks for performance, describing them as "the best set of police to work with".

She said straight cops did not mind working with them, adding that since 2003, the force had developed "a tolerance level as they do not bring their sexual advances to straight cops".
"They are very professional workers and their colleagues treat them professionally and work with them," the JCF legal advisor asserted.
Another senior cop suggested that the police force "is just mirroring the ills of the society".
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline d1onlysexysugar

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: March 20, 2007, 03:44:12 PM »
ah hate d idea of battyism (gay men & women (sorry fellas but dats jus as sick) )
but wat upsets me the most this part

But even after the police managed to take the young men from the Monarch Pharmacy, one of the three was hit with a stone, forcing officers to fire tear gas on the crowd which included men, women, teenagers and small children.

y involve children ???

THREE men branded as homosexuals were yesterday rescued by the police from an angry mob outside a pharmacy in Tropical Plaza, where they had been holed up for almost an hour.

n d police sayin dey were speedy ...  :devil:

oh n nex ting ... ah fine some peps respondin like batty boys ... no names  called  ::)

ADM

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: March 20, 2007, 06:15:34 PM »
I remember that show wid shabba boi i was rel young at the time. I dont agree wid the gay ting but i would never go and harm a gay person. I dont have time to study fighting down gays. like they say fisherman does study fish. But its wrong how they promotin all this gay shit on tv just for the sake of it. if they do big brother they must put 3-4 gays/lesbians in it while they fail to put even 2  black or indian people. soon people go beat u up for being straight  :D but what is really wrong is all this banning  artist. You tell me how in january beenie man can come to the UK and do plenty tv show and promotion when releasing a tune for virgin records. but when its time to do a concert in brixton in june hes somehow promoting anti gay behaviour. And eminem can do sell out concert all over di friggin place and it never get ban. If u want gay rights thats 1 ting but they takin the shit too far. these anti gay protesters actually compare their situation wid being ethnic. they can hide wat they r if they needed to wid ya colour u cant not that we would want to.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2007, 06:33:40 PM by pioneertrini »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: March 20, 2007, 08:33:10 PM »
ehh gyal yuh have a mouse in yuh pocket , talking bout we? yuh think you're exempt, don't you know you would pass in the linching too. let me just remind you cocopanyol is nigger too!!!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: March 21, 2007, 12:28:22 PM »

LP, they have conflicting studies on the relation between pedophilia and homosexuality. some say there's a link, others say there isn't. if is as you say, then i can see why people would react so.

Offline d1onlysexysugar

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: March 22, 2007, 11:24:45 AM »
ehh gyal yuh have a mouse in yuh pocket , talking bout we? yuh think you're exempt, don't you know you would pass in the linching too. let me just remind you cocopanyol is nigger too!!!

ah hope u understands dat nigger is a way of life 

:angel:
ADM

Offline Patterson

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: March 27, 2007, 08:46:17 AM »

« Last Edit: March 27, 2007, 08:52:47 AM by Patterson »

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: March 27, 2007, 08:55:48 AM »
straight gunshot fi dem . from yu sex innah bottom dead yu fi dead
this f**kin dancing ting bringing out all de battyman dem innah ja right now.. jes de odda day mi watching a video of a bashment innah canada and mi see  nuff man a wine pon man batty. fya bun all male dancers..
war..

eh? Are you trini?

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: March 27, 2007, 08:58:23 AM »
Outward showing of violent intent by Jamacians and VH1 on we case, STEEUUPPPPSS >:(

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: March 29, 2007, 10:36:06 AM »
As much as I abhor the idea of homosexuality I could never bring myself to hate the actual homosexuals. After see those pictures I empathize with the victims.

Anyway I would like to pose a question to fellow posters on this thread: How would you feel if you own son(s) was behaving in such a manner ie dressing in tight clothing, processing his hair in a feminine manner etc?
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: March 29, 2007, 10:43:01 AM »
As much as I abhor the idea of homosexuality I could never bring myself to hate the actual homosexuals. After see those pictures I empathize with the victims.

Anyway I would like to pose a question to fellow posters on this thread: How would you feel if you own son(s) was behaving in such a manner ie dressing in tight clothing, processing his hair in a feminine manner etc?
I would not want to live in a country that has a free forall crowd thinking that they have a right to hurt anyone
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: March 29, 2007, 11:58:54 AM »

I would not want to live in a country that has a free forall crowd thinking that they have a right to hurt anyone

I agree West, but my question was how would you feel if your own flesh and blood was like that.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: March 29, 2007, 06:27:57 PM »
Third world behaviour,unfortunately. :o

U Trinis really make me laugh. Most of u too dumb to know that Trinidad is also classified as 3rd world.Well anyway, them chich get beat because they was arguin with a woman and acting all feminine, the argument got heated and one throw water on the girl thats why they get them arse kick. I prefer JA to react like this towards them than allow them to walk free and JA get gay-infested like Trinidad.

We don't recognize these bullsh*t classifcations.

« Last Edit: April 03, 2007, 08:45:59 AM by Pointman »

Offline Lionpaw

• Highest Grade.
  • Sr. Warrior
  • Smoke Weeeeed, under the Jamaican Sky Light.
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: April 02, 2007, 11:08:12 PM »

LP, they have conflicting studies on the relation between pedophilia and homosexuality. some say there's a link, others say there isn't. if is as you say, then i can see why people would react so.

I know yes. Lotta ppl misunderstanding mi post. I wasn't saying thay homosexuality causes pedophilia or that the two go hand in hand, I was merely stating the facts of what going on out here. They takin advantage of the poor window-washer little boys. That's a regular occurence out here, that's why I say fire bun.
Smoke and Fly

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Gays Thread.
« Reply #201 on: January 02, 2009, 05:45:32 PM »
Do You support Homo's?

I jes wondering do you support  Battyman and dem lesbian  dem. I do not support dem or watch television stations who big up gays. I do not support anything gay. I dispise battyman and lesbians. For example I do not watch any movie wid lesbian or battyman actors.  it could be a bad man movie once I know de actors dem gay I aint watching it. I doh watch mtv because dey big up homos , I doh listen no radio stations who big up gays . weys allyuh fealings towards gays? Voice it nuh. Mi wife keep tellin mi to get over it . she have couple a gay friends mi ban from comming to my functions. I also have a homo cousin dat I doh talk to and I banned him from comming by me. I put out a warning to him next time I see him I go beat him Till him turn straight. weys allyuh fealing towards dem ? are they human ? I does feal sorry for dem,  but for sum reason homos doh like straight people and dais wey does get mi mad. dem does look at we like we have a problem.

war..

« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 09:07:11 AM by Flex »
Black Lives Matter..

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Do You support Homo's?
« Reply #202 on: January 02, 2009, 06:26:25 PM »
Hilarious ... ah going tuh blame Cantona007 :rotfl: :rotfl: weeeey sah, DAT was rich!

Ah sure it eh have nutten he eh geh off he chest dey ;D

Reminds me of a thread Touches drop a while back ... de one with Yardman and certain words yuh cyah say.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2009, 06:28:01 PM by asylumseeker »

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: January 02, 2009, 06:28:43 PM »
not big on the idea, but being black and handicapped I have faced my fair share of intolerance, so in general adopt a "to each his own" "live and let live" policy on such things. there is enough evidence to fight the case that a particular person body chemistry might make homosexuality a biological imperative and not just a perverse urge for some
I pity the fool....

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: January 02, 2009, 06:29:21 PM »
i do not condone homosexuality but every where yuh turn it in yuh face,on de news,on de streets,tv,music,so war we cyar get away.just make sure nutten go up your ass.i have nutten against lesbians.love girl on girl action.pure jockin material.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: January 02, 2009, 06:30:53 PM »
i do not condone homosexuality but every where yuh turn it in yuh face,on de news,on de streets,tv,music,so war we cyar get away.just make sure nutten go up your ass.i have nutten against lesbians.love girl on girl action.pure jockin material.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
I pity the fool....

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: January 02, 2009, 06:32:34 PM »
This thread set de record fuh being a classic de fastest ...

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: January 02, 2009, 07:00:26 PM »
Hilarious ... ah going tuh blame Cantona007 :rotfl: :rotfl: weeeey sah, DAT was rich!

Ah sure it eh have nutten he eh geh off he chest dey ;D

Reminds me of a thread Touches drop a while back ... de one with Yardman and certain words yuh cyah say.

Breds, doh put me in your confusion  :devil:
...and yes War; tell us what you really think... doh hold back  :rotfl:
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
/* Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald Knuth */

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: January 02, 2009, 07:01:46 PM »

Let me spoil yuh JM; girl-on-girl featuring: Rosie O'Donnell and Janet Reno
/* Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald Knuth */

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: January 02, 2009, 07:04:34 PM »
I jes wondering do you support  Battyman and dem lesbian  dem. I do not support dem or watch television stations who big up gays. I do not support anything gay. I dispise battyman and lesbians. For example I do not watch any movie wid lesbian or battyman actors.  it could be a bad man movie once I know de actors dem gay I aint watching it. I doh watch mtv because dey big up homos , I doh listen no radio stations who big up gays . weys allyuh fealings towards gays? Voice it nuh. Mi wife keep tellin mi to get over it . she have couple a gay friends mi ban from comming to my functions. I also have a homo cousin dat I doh talk to and I banned him from comming by me. I put out a warning to him next time I see him I go beat him Till him turn straight. weys allyuh fealing towards dem ? are they human ? I does feal sorry for dem,  but for sum reason homos doh like straight people and dais wey does get mi mad. dem does look at we like we have a problem.
war..

On a serious note, War; you cannot be that dogmatic. Family is family. Would you have the same rule for a sibling? Your wife has the right idea; if they don't bother you, then don't bother them.

1]; } ?>