April 19, 2024, 01:45:49 PM

Author Topic: Gays Thread.  (Read 244689 times)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: California governor signs bill requiring schools to teach gay history
« Reply #930 on: July 22, 2011, 03:58:59 AM »
 MR warmonger. Ah hope when one ah yuh children or granchirren come home one day and tell yuh that they're gay, ah hope yuh could pick up yuh big dutty magnum and fly their marrow the way yuh suggesting how other ppl's children should be killed for something that is none of their fault.

nuff ah allyuh west indians livin in first world countries but still stuck in the 1700s. allyuh need tuh get over those puritan values that was instilled in allyuh by the crown, mind you, which has since moved on and has adopted modern views and ideas.

this conversation has been discussed way too much, as ah matter of fact, since i've been on this board i've seen this topic reoccur @ least 10 times and still there's no resolve or amicable conclusion, just the same morons who post their narrow minded views and make ah stink about what other ppl do in the privacy of their homes and the opposite who think outside the colloquial box.

homosexuality is nothing strange or new to this planet, this has been existing since living organisms started populating the planet and i think is high time ppl put aside their black and white views and start dealing with this in ah sensible objective manner.

my personal opinion, i don't think the history of homosexuality should be taught in schools to kids of ah certain age unless it's approached in ah purely scientific manner and even then, i think it should be @ least taught beyond middle school, but to expose young adolescents to this kinda confusion would be the same as teachin sex education to kindergartners.  JMO.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: July 22, 2011, 07:39:48 AM »
my personal opinion, i don't think the history of homosexuality should be taught in schools to kids of ah certain age unless it's approached in ah purely scientific manner and even then, i think it should be @ least taught beyond middle school, but to expose young adolescents to this kinda confusion would be the same as teachin sex education to kindergartners.  JMO.

Sensible and good post overall, but I actually think that the aim of amending the bill is to highlight achievements and historical contributions made by homosexuals...not really to teach the history of homosexuality as a sexual orientation.  It's more comparable to Black/Native American appreciation from a historical perspective than it is to sex education.  The conversation has gone way off track because the homophobes hear the word homosexuality in the same sentence as schools and all of a sudden they think that the kids' minds are going to be warped by images of "sexual pervervions", and that creates a fear among some that teachers will be trying to persuade kids that being gay is "normal" etc... I think that's far from what is being promoted here by amending this bill.   
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: July 22, 2011, 01:29:08 PM »
MR warmonger. Ah hope when one ah yuh children or granchirren come home one day and tell yuh that they're gay, ah hope yuh could pick up yuh big dutty magnum and fly their marrow the way yuh suggesting how other ppl's children should be killed for something that is none of their fault.

nuff ah allyuh west indians livin in first world countries but still stuck in the 1700s. allyuh need tuh get over those puritan values that was instilled in allyuh by the crown, mind you, which has since moved on and has adopted modern views and ideas.

this conversation has been discussed way too much, as ah matter of fact, since i've been on this board i've seen this topic reoccur @ least 10 times and still there's no resolve or amicable conclusion, just the same morons who post their narrow minded views and make ah stink about what other ppl do in the privacy of their homes and the opposite who think outside the colloquial box.

homosexuality is nothing strange or new to this planet, this has been existing since living organisms started populating the planet and i think is high time ppl put aside their black and white views and start dealing with this in ah sensible objective manner.

Just cool I guh tell yu sumthin right now.. My likkle son is 5 years old and him dun have 4 galfriend.. Battyman need fi dead.. MY yute name is pepper mouth and you see this song here he could sing and translate the whole thing fi yu.. we love gal ...man to man is unjust...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tkVLKlG8FQ

war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #933 on: July 22, 2011, 03:32:33 PM »

I don't think anyone's proposing teaching the "history of homosexuality"...

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: July 22, 2011, 08:23:48 PM »

I don't think anyone's proposing teaching the "history of homosexuality"...
I got that from kickers post, so scene, i just miss interpret it.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: July 22, 2011, 08:38:15 PM »

Just cool I guh tell yu sumthin right now.. My likkle son is 5 years old and him dun have 4 galfriend.. Battyman need fi dead.. MY yute name is pepper mouth and you see this song here he could sing and translate the whole thing fi yu.. we love gal ...man to man is unjust...

war
Breddren, i worked wid big strong man who love football and could drink more beer in ah giants game than any regular fella, and guess what, dude was gay gay gay!

the man macho as all hell and could talk yuh under the table wid any sports, and as for fight, this dude could real fight.

ah time i run ah joke wid dude and call him the football fairy, the man turn round and tell meh "if yuh ever call meh ah fairy again i will knock out yuh teeth them" and he wasn't kiddin. well after that i dun de jokin wid dude BC if he did come tuh meh wid any violence ah wouldah had tuh introduce him to the equalizer.

but my point iz, it have plenty man out there passin for straight (like trinity cross), and yuh would swear that they not gay.  anyway farrder as for yuh yute, not wishin anything, but i hope yuh right for yours and his sake, BC five yrs old is too early to determine sexual preference even though they may show signs of hetero or masculine straits.

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: July 22, 2011, 10:23:40 PM »

war
Breddren, i worked wid big strong man who love football and could drink more beer in ah giants game than any regular fella, and guess what, dude was gay gay gay!

the man macho as all hell and could talk yuh under the table wid any sports, and as for fight, this dude could real fight.

ah time i run ah joke wid dude and call him the football fairy, the man turn round and tell meh "if yuh ever call meh ah fairy again i will knock out yuh teeth them" and he wasn't kiddin. well after that i dun de jokin wid dude BC if he did come tuh meh wid any violence ah wouldah had tuh introduce him to the equalizer.

but my point iz, it have plenty man out there passin for straight (like trinity cross), and yuh would swear that they not gay.  anyway farrder as for yuh yute, not wishin anything, but i hope yuh right for yours and his sake, BC five yrs old is too early to determine sexual preference even though they may show signs of hetero or masculine straits.

allyuh man is kixs in here boi.. fi real allyuh does rell make me laugh..
war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: July 24, 2011, 10:56:02 AM »
I got that from kickers post, so scene, i just miss interpret it.

Nah I was just quoting the headline of the thread....

My response to your post clarifies my interpretation of the article. 
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 10:58:36 AM by kicker »

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Gays Thread.
« Reply #938 on: May 10, 2012, 01:05:38 PM »
Barack Obama Supports Same-Sex Marriage

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/barack-obama-supports-same-sex-marriage-195124117.html

Barack Obama has become the first President in US history to unequivocally support gay marriage.

His decision has been both welcomed by gay rights groups and attacked by political opponents, heralding the start of a fight on the polarising issue ahead of the 2012 elections.

Mr Obama has always stopped short of explicitly endorsing gay marriage, often explaining that his views on the subject were "evolving".

He told ABC news: "I have hesitated on gay marriage in part because I thought that civil unions would be sufficient.

"I was sensitive to the fact that for a lot of people the word marriage was something that invokes very powerful traditions, religious beliefs and so forth.

"I've just concluded that for me personally it is important for me to go ahead and affirm that same-sex couples should be able to get married."

The President said that his daughters Malia and Sasha had friends with same-sex parents, explaining that "it wouldn't dawn on them that somehow their friends' parents would be treated different".

"It doesn't make sense to them and frankly, that's the kind of thing that prompts a change in perspective."

The announcement comes on the heels of an interview given on Sunday by Vice President Joe Biden, in which he said that he was "completely comfortable" with gay people getting married.

It was widely viewed as a change of stance by the administration even though Mr Biden framed it as a personal opinion.

Opinion polls have shown that Americans increasingly approve of same sex marriage, but the issue is likely to be unpopular in key election battleground states.

President Obama's politically explosive altering of his position comes as voters in North Carolina, a state that could become either Republican or Democrat in the coming election, approved an amendment to the state constitution that marriage may only be the union of a man and a woman.

Republican presidential frontrunner Mitt Romney said: "I have the same view on marriage as I had when I was governor and that I have expressed many times.

"I believe that marriage is a relationship between a man and a woman."

Former Republican presidential candidate Rick Santorum said: "President Obama has consistently fought against protecting the institution of marriage from radical social engineering at both the state and federal level."

New York mayor Michael Bloomberg, who strongly supported the recent legalisation of gay marriage in New York State, said: "This is a major turning point in the history of American civil rights.

"The march of freedom that has sustained our country since the Revolution of 1776 continues, and no matter what setbacks may occur in a given state, freedom will triumph over fear and equality will prevail over exclusion."

National Gay and Lesbian Task Force director Rea Carey said: "Who benefits? Millions of families who now know that their country's leader believes in fairness for all. This is a great day for America."

Gay marriage is legal in six states in America, and Washington DC and Maryland have passed legalisation laws that have not taken effect yet.

Although Mr Obama opposed gay marriage during his 2008 election campaign, his administration has since backed a number of initiatives improving gays rights, such as repealing of the US military's "don't ask, don't tell" policy and giving same sex partners improved rights over medical decisions.

« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 09:04:32 AM by Flex »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Barack Obama Supports Same-Sex Marriage
« Reply #939 on: May 10, 2012, 01:10:29 PM »
He should have stuck with  this
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/MbdRe1izJ9I" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/MbdRe1izJ9I</a>

I AM IN SHOCK!!!
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 01:12:00 PM by Trini _2018 »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: May 10, 2012, 07:04:03 PM »
I doh know nah.............at ah point in time it jus hit mih dat black people should be d last people to be railin against gay rights....not dat yuh shouldn't have yuh opinion...but dat dat opinion should be weighed against our own continuing struggle for understanding and a fair shake in d world.......ah mean wah yuh goh do if you wake up in d mornin had no choice but to sit in d back ah d bus and it once again had whites only on every establishment..........jus sayin
I pity the fool....

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: May 10, 2012, 08:11:13 PM »
ha ha, now a story coming out how romney beat up a gay fella in school. so de election is gay-lover vs gay-basher/bully. a repeat of obuma's illinois campaign where he opponent was labelled a wife-beater. he cyah lorse.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #942 on: May 11, 2012, 05:16:00 AM »
I doh know nah.............at ah point in time it jus hit mih dat black people should be d last people to be railin against gay rights....not dat yuh shouldn't have yuh opinion...but dat dat opinion should be weighed against our own continuing struggle for understanding and a fair shake in d world.......ah mean wah yuh goh do if you wake up in d mornin had no choice but to sit in d back ah d bus and it once again had whites only on every establishment..........jus sayin

I think that however you reach to the realization is fine, because we all come to these issues with different backgrounds and perspectives. That is a perspective for a fellow persecuted minority to empathize with gays but there are even more basic ways to look at it.

I heard Cory Booker express it really well on a podcast recently. He said that it is not about "gay rights", because then that removes the majority from fighting for the cause and makes it a minority issue, just as the civil rights movement was not about "black rights" and the suffrage movement was not about "women's rights".

He described it being about "equal rights". It is about having a society of equal citizens or a society where you have second and third class citizens. The question that people who want to limit the rights of another group have to answer is whether or not they consider these groups to be equal or less than equal.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #943 on: May 11, 2012, 05:19:38 AM »
Mr Obama has just lost My vote I will not support anyone who support dem bullerman dem.. f**k obama and his politricks.. now all allyuh bullerman gwan chat..
war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #944 on: May 11, 2012, 11:23:34 AM »
Mr Obama has just lost My vote I will not support anyone who support dem bullerman dem.. f**k obama and his politricks.. now all allyuh bullerman gwan chat..
war

Proof that cavemen still exist. 

truetrini

« Reply #945 on: May 11, 2012, 12:12:19 PM »
war

why you feel the need to debase and belittle cavemen?  what have cave dwellers done for you to denigrate them in such a manner?

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: May 11, 2012, 12:14:00 PM »
war

why you feel the need to debase and belittle cavemen?  what have cave dwellers done for you to denigrate them in such a manner?

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: nice ;D
I pity the fool....

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: May 11, 2012, 12:18:14 PM »
war

lol  :rotfl:

I eh denigrate nobody (on purpose)

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: May 11, 2012, 04:28:53 PM »
war

War, you never stop to amaze me sometimes!!!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: May 11, 2012, 05:06:03 PM »
war

War, you never stop to amaze me sometimes!!!

Nah man, Ramesh stop amazing me long time... same chune, different key.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #950 on: May 12, 2012, 05:17:49 AM »
Obama is a punk.

Is show all politicans are the same crooks.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: May 12, 2012, 06:17:44 AM »
"Ramesh" hold your ground buddy.. the whole catholic church crowding that cave you held up in. Cud care less about who marrying who, but when ah man can't voice his opinion or at least have an opinion, makes me wonder how much of a democracy we living in. But then.. being gay is the new black jew..right! Can't say shit without being branded.

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: May 12, 2012, 08:43:45 AM »
TT yuh should start a thread on the home improvement board called "Closet space" and see who show up

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: May 12, 2012, 09:01:04 AM »
"Ramesh" hold your ground buddy.. the whole catholic church crowding that cave you held up in. Cud care less about who marrying who, but when ah man can't voice his opinion or at least have an opinion, makes me wonder how much of a democracy we living in. But then.. being gay is the new black jew..right! Can't say shit without being branded.

Jumbie alot of people who are of the opinion that gays should be able to get married are generally called way worse...Don't act like that opinion doesn't come under fire and persecution (unless you been living under a rock) - democracy my arse brother - if yuh only cryin' democracy when yuh opinion is on the losing end, yuh not supporting any democracy.  Plus, it's one thing to have an opinion but if want to supporting referring to homos with slurs such as bullerman and categorize a step towards equal rights as "supporting de bullermen dem", then yuh arguing a different point. 

truetrini

« Reply #954 on: May 12, 2012, 09:50:27 AM »
TT yuh should start a thread on the home improvement board called "Closet space" and see who show up

Next time you step out to comment, leave de closet door slightly ajar, so yuh could scamper back in after creating that new thread yuh so desire.

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: May 12, 2012, 10:50:50 AM »

Jumbie alot of people who are of the opinion that gays should be able to get married are generally called way worse...Don't act like that opinion doesn't come under fire and persecution (unless you been living under a rock) - democracy my arse brother - if yuh only cryin' democracy when yuh opinion is on the losing end, yuh not supporting any democracy.  Plus, it's one thing to have an opinion but if want to supporting referring to homos with slurs such as bullerman and categorize a step towards equal rights as "supporting de bullermen dem", then yuh arguing a different point. 

"if yuh only cryin' democracy when yuh opinion is on the losing end, yuh not supporting any democracy". This should not be about winning or losing. Who is the winner here? The gays who continue living as they always did or the guy who feel he can't support that?

I've never been one to degrade others by name calling etc (i may fling a 'c**t' here and there), so that is not my agenda. I just feel we need to be more open about things (have people voice how they feel), so we have a clearer picture as to where we are and where we need to be. Ramesh have a fackup way of expressing himself, but his saying homo etc and the people who have the same feelings but keeping quiet, is no different.

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: May 12, 2012, 10:14:37 PM »
as I say let di bullerman dem gwan chat .. It dnt suprise me the people who reponded to my rant . They are the kind of persons who will support di devil if he had a ounce of  "black" in him . I on di other end say it as I see it and dont have to hide behind nothing.!!!!!!!!  god almighty will deal wid di bulleman and there there supporters....   
 War
Black Lives Matter..

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: May 13, 2012, 11:01:45 AM »
I stand firmly behind marriage as exemplified in the Bible

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: May 13, 2012, 03:04:18 PM »
Well I like to support what God set originally.  I've been on the world long enough to know that people does sometimes just make up stuff innately contrary to God's purpose and God doesn't kill em for it.  Sometimes, people does feel they actually doing good with a good heart but they does be sincerely wrong.   In studying the bible it's important to understand which was given by Description (God described what He wanted) and what was Prescription (leaders made decisions based on what they thought was best.)   As far as I'm concerned God made Adam an Eve and He said "It is good."   You know what good means in that context?   It means perfection, it mean complete.  It means everything needed to care for the earth was in place.  So that's where you have to take up your issue.  The old testament has a lot of old world history and practices in it that simply doesn't apply today.  Many of it were just people doing stuff as they saw it.   Whoever want to challenge God, go ahead.  God ain't sweating, the breath we breathing is His anyway.   Tic Toc for everybody.   God is so gracious that at the end nobody could say that they didn't get enough rope.  God's ways are so above our ways that we can't even begin to quantify His wisdom, mercy and above all His love for mankind.  Look, marriage is an institution enacted by God Himself.  He set the parameters and endorsed it as good.  Now just like that chart Pecan post, men can do whatever they feel they need to do, follow lies, geneticist or demons.  Do whatever you want but anything outside of those parameters does not get the seal from the big man as marriage.  You can call it marriage but it won't be marriage and it won't have the blessing of the Most High.   He's given marriage many blessings.  To lay down with your wife and have her open up for you.   To share a baby and raise a child that look like both of you.  To have a woman on your side to support and strengthen you, believe in you. (A help meet not a man meat)   To struggle through life together sharing dreams, aspirations and failures.   These things are blessings that God only gives to marriage as He set it up.   
« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 03:23:33 PM by Preacher »
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: May 13, 2012, 08:52:42 PM »
Well I like to support what God set originally.  I've been on the world long enough to know that people does sometimes just make up stuff innately contrary to God's purpose and God doesn't kill em for it.  Sometimes, people does feel they actually doing good with a good heart but they does be sincerely wrong.   In studying the bible it's important to understand which was given by Description (God described what He wanted) and what was Prescription (leaders made decisions based on what they thought was best.)   As far as I'm concerned God made Adam an Eve and He said "It is good."   You know what good means in that context?   It means perfection, it mean complete.  It means everything needed to care for the earth was in place.  So that's where you have to take up your issue.  The old testament has a lot of old world history and practices in it that simply doesn't apply today.  Many of it were just people doing stuff as they saw it.   Whoever want to challenge God, go ahead.  God ain't sweating, the breath we breathing is His anyway.   Tic Toc for everybody.   God is so gracious that at the end nobody could say that they didn't get enough rope.  God's ways are so above our ways that we can't even begin to quantify His wisdom, mercy and above all His love for mankind.  Look, marriage is an institution enacted by God Himself.  He set the parameters and endorsed it as good.  Now just like that chart Pecan post, men can do whatever they feel they need to do, follow lies, geneticist or demons.  Do whatever you want but anything outside of those parameters does not get the seal from the big man as marriage.  You can call it marriage but it won't be marriage and it won't have the blessing of the Most High.   He's given marriage many blessings.  To lay down with your wife and have her open up for you.   To share a baby and raise a child that look like both of you.  To have a woman on your side to support and strengthen you, believe in you. (A help meet not a man meat)   To struggle through life together sharing dreams, aspirations and failures.   These things are blessings that God only gives to marriage as He set it up.   

Where does God say anything about 'marriage'... or that it's exclusively between man and woman?

1]; } ?>