April 20, 2024, 02:01:40 AM

Author Topic: Gays Thread.  (Read 244738 times)

truetrini

Re: Barack Obama Supports Same-Sex Marriage
« Reply #1260 on: July 24, 2012, 08:43:35 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/outing-sally-ride-her-sexual-orientation-nothing-space-212649158.html

Maybe the idea of gays in space is just so exciting that it has overwhelmed Sally Ride's eulogists, who really should be parsing her achievements in astrophysics, accident investigations and middle-school education, rather than trying to make hay out of her mellow lesbian romantic life.

Commenters just seem like gay astronauts. After all, the first slashfic— gay romances spun out of fictional male friendships— involved men in space, namely Captain Kirk and Mr. Spock of "Star Trek." The stories were called Kirk/Spock fiction, and the name "slash" was given to the genre. Neil/Buzz slashfic also exists. There's not much of it, but it can be pretty lewd. Those who like to keep their memories of Apollo 11 chaste, or believe that slashfic defames real-life people featured in it, should never, ever put "Neil/Buzz slashfic" into a search engine.

At the same time, there was Sally Ride. Her amazing life wasn't fiction, or fan fiction, or slashfic. She really was the first woman and first gay person and youngest astronaut in space. And she and her collaborator and co-author Tam O'Shaughnessy, a biologist and school psychology professor, really did live together for three decades. This was well-known to family and friends.

Ride died Monday. Much of her adoring public learned the details of her domestic arrangements only posthumously. In this way, she was like most celebrities who die. I didn't know until I read the obituary, for example, that Davy Jones of the Monkees, who died in February, had been married three times. I was also surprised to learn that Etta "At Last" James, who died in January, had been married to one man through 42 years (during her heroin and coke addictions), and that she had two sons.

But for some reason the fact that Ride's live-in relationship with O'Shaugnessy was only revealed when she died, bugged commenters like Andrew Sullivan who managed to find feminist secrecy in Ride's and O'Shaughnessy's promotion (O'Shaugnessy was the head of Ride's company) as a woman first and a lesbian second.

"Feminists," he writes on the Daily Beast, citing no examples, "often 'inned' lesbian pioneers, or the lesbians closeted themselves. This was not because they were in a reactionary movement; it was because they were in a progressive movement that did not want to be 'tarred' with the lesbian image."

For social liberals, Sally Ride's posthumous out-coming is a luxury problem in the extreme. She was the first female, the youngest and the first gay in outer freaking space—and a major force in space policymaking. What's more, Ride alone served on the two presidential commissions that investigated both the 1986 Challenger crash and the 2003 Columbia accident, which together killed fourteen astronauts. Without fear or favor, Ride concluded that NASA made the same errors in judgment both times.

Is it more important than any of this that, having been married briefly to a man, Ride eventually settled down with a woman? Ride's identity as both gay and female is an embarrassment of riches that presents an irresistible opportunity, it seems, to kvetch rather than celebrate a life astoundingly well led.

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: July 25, 2012, 12:18:32 PM »
must say, de biotech boom has been a real bust ....

TT, yuh prescription fill?

==

Propecia turned me into a woman, man claims

A software engineer who was trying to combat hair loss says a generic form of Propecia caused him to develop breasts and made his hips widen like a woman's.

And now, after nine months of taking finasteride, 38-year-old William McKee goes by the name Mandi and is considering having a complete sex change.

"My rock-hard chest from the gym began to soften . . . reaching the point where I had noticeable 'breasts' even under my clothing," McKee told the New York Post.

"My shoulders were literally falling into a more feminine position, and my hips were loosening and becoming wider as on a woman's body."

The changes have left McKee's former life in disarray. He is now separated from his wife of 10 years, with whom he has a five-year-old son. The Tampa, Florida, resident has also left his career in Silicon Valley behind, now describing himself as an aspiring music producer and DJ.

Describing his former self as "athletic and driven," McKee now wears a blonde wig, makeup, women's clothing and says he is thinking of having breast augmentation. In addition, McKee says he has gone from heterosexual to homosexual.

"It felt like the 'me' that I've always known was not there anymore," he told the Post.

There are several possible sexual side effects associated with finasteride, but they typically involve a lack of libido. The drug itself works by inhibiting the conversion of testosterone.

Writing on his personal blog, McKee says the drug is commonly taken by men who are in the early stages of gender reassignment.

"I wasn't always this way. I am early on my path of transitioning to live full-time as a woman, although for 9 months I did take 1 of the 2 most popular drugs that doctors prescribe to men who wish to become a woman," he writes.

'The thing is… I didn't take Finasteride to become a woman. I took it to prevent male-pattern hair loss (baldness) after seeing Merck's ad campaign for years saying that Propecia (Finasteride) can stop hair loss in men."

And as the Daily Mail notes, the transition has been a painful one for McKee. In addition to losing his wife, he writes that he considered suicide as the physical changes also began affecting his emotional state.

"My entire life has fallen apart in a slow and agonizing downward spiral that led me on a roller coaster ride of depression, anxiety, panic attacks, a severe and disabling loss of focus and concentration, feminization of my body, loss of and inability to work, homelessness, social rejection and isolation, and a complete alteration of my body's chemistry and self-identity," he writes.

"And it was more than just my life being affected. I was married to an amazing and beautiful woman who lost her husband, and I am father to an amazing 5 year-old-boy—who lost his dad."

In a recent statement, Merck denied any known association between Propecia (finasteride) and sexual side effects:

"Merck believes that Propecia (Finasteride) has demonstrated safety and efficacy profiles and that the product labeling appropriately describes the benefits and risks of the drug to help inform prescribing," the company wrote in the statement.

And while several lawsuits have been filed by men who say the drug affected their sexuality, McKee is not eligible to join the suit since he purchased a generic form of the drug from an online distributor based in India.

Still, Mandi has been active on his personal Facebook page, writing that he hopes all of the media exposure of his story helps others who might be going through a similar experience.

Before:

After:

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: July 25, 2012, 01:58:43 PM »

[/quote]

Induce Emesis

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: July 25, 2012, 02:13:23 PM »
[Induce Emesis

doh lie, yuh know of nobody was lookin yuh woulda hit it
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

truetrini

« Reply #1264 on: July 25, 2012, 04:09:08 PM »
Ribbit, I have noticed your propensity to call me out on idiotic issues.  You doh need no prescription to act whoreish... you born so.

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: August 09, 2012, 03:08:32 PM »
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

truetrini

« Reply #1266 on: August 09, 2012, 08:32:40 PM »

This is exactly why I feel all this religion is shit.  Even allyuh most Holy Book inconsistent and willy nilly.

Offline makaveli

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: gay man beaten at UTECH, mob watches - Jamaica
« Reply #1268 on: November 02, 2012, 07:30:34 AM »
good buss he facking head...
war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Re: OMG Gays take to PoS streets today
« Reply #1269 on: December 08, 2012, 03:43:26 AM »
Gays to have rights in Govt’s gender policy
T&T Guardian.
By Yvonne Baboolal

Homosexuals, lesbians and bisexuals in T&T will no longer be discriminated against if the national gender policy is approved by Cabinet. Minister in the Ministry of Gender, Child and Youth Development Ramona Ramdial says there is a proposal in the policy that  a person should not be discriminated against because of his or her sexual orientation.

Asked if that was promoting gay rights, Ramdial said: “Whether we say it or not, it is already an informal part of our society.

“It is phrased differently (in the policy). It’s more of a human-rights thing, and according to international standards. “The gender policy has been drafted from a human-rights perspective, and is more about equal opportunities.” She noted that the gay groups with whom discussions were held were more interested in equal opportunity in the workplace rather than same-sex marriage.

“They felt they were being discriminated against in the workplace. They were not thinking so far ahead as same-sex marriages.” Colin Robinson, of the group Caiso (Coalition Advocating for Inclusion of Sexual Orientation), was delighted at the news.

“I am thrilled,” he told the T&T Guardian yesterday evening. “We believe the gay, lesbian and bisexual community in T&T should have the same protection against discrimination that every other citizen enjoys. We are in the 21st century.” Robinson said the group had never advocated for “gay rights,” but about not being discriminated against in the areas of housing, employment and the provision of goods and services.

Former Gender, Child and Youth Development Minister Verna St Rose-Greaves was fired because she had a pro-abortion and pro-gay rights position, Spors Minister Anil Roberts said in a newspaper interview yesterday. But Ramdial said she was not fired only because of that. “There were many different reasons, one being she supported a certain stand the Government did not agree with,” she said.

Ramdial said the Government did not agree with making abortion legal. Asked if abortion rights were not included in the gender policy, therefore, she said: “After consultation with stakeholders, the idea of allowing abortion in rare instances is now being discussed. “For instance, if a very young girl is raped, because of her biological make-up, she will not be able to carry a pregnancy without risk.”

Attorney Lynette Seebaran Suite, head of Aspire, which advocates sexual and reproductive health and rights, said the group would be in favour of decriminalising homosexual acts between consenting adults in private. All right-thinking citizens would feel the same way, too, she said. She said that would mean doing away with old buggery laws.

Seebaran-Suite said Aspire also would be in favour of abortion in the cases of rape and incest to minors. Dr Gabrielle Hosein, of the Institute for Gender and Development Studies at the University of the West Indies, agreed with the Government’s stand on gay rights and abortion.

She said: “If the policy proposes programmes and legislation should be brought in line with the position that one should not be discriminated against, based on his sexual orientation, it is a position we encourage and would like to see formally approved. “Also, if the policy proposes the safe and legal termination of pregnancy on the basis of rape and incest, and to minors, that certainly is a development we welcome.

“That provision does not guide medical practice at present and leads to great confusion in the safe termination of pregnancy.” At Thursday’s post-Cabinet media briefing, Minister of Gender, Child and Youth Development Marlene Coudray said the policy was before Cabinet while consultation also was taking place.

“It’s almost to the end, but we are making sure we consult with anyone who has any input to make even at this stage,” she added. Laws which would have to be amended to bring them in line with the proposed gender policy include the Equal Opportunity Act, which does not outlaw discrimination based on sexual orientation; the Immigration Act, which allows the exclusion of homosexuals from T&T; and the Sexual Offences Act.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: December 08, 2012, 07:27:59 AM »
Gays to have rights in Govt’s gender policy
T&T Guardian.
By Yvonne Baboolal

Homosexuals, lesbians and bisexuals in T&T will no longer be discriminated against if the national gender policy is approved by Cabinet. Minister in the Ministry of Gender, Child and Youth Development Ramona Ramdial says there is a proposal in the policy that  a person should not be discriminated against because of his or her sexual orientation.

Asked if that was promoting gay rights, Ramdial said: “Whether we say it or not, it is already an informal part of our society.

“It is phrased differently (in the policy). It’s more of a human-rights thing, and according to international standards. “The gender policy has been drafted from a human-rights perspective, and is more about equal opportunities.” She noted that the gay groups with whom discussions were held were more interested in equal opportunity in the workplace rather than same-sex marriage.

“They felt they were being discriminated against in the workplace. They were not thinking so far ahead as same-sex marriages.” Colin Robinson, of the group Caiso (Coalition Advocating for Inclusion of Sexual Orientation), was delighted at the news.

“I am thrilled,” he told the T&T Guardian yesterday evening. “We believe the gay, lesbian and bisexual community in T&T should have the same protection against discrimination that every other citizen enjoys. We are in the 21st century.” Robinson said the group had never advocated for “gay rights,” but about not being discriminated against in the areas of housing, employment and the provision of goods and services.

Former Gender, Child and Youth Development Minister Verna St Rose-Greaves was fired because she had a pro-abortion and pro-gay rights position, Spors Minister Anil Roberts said in a newspaper interview yesterday. But Ramdial said she was not fired only because of that. “There were many different reasons, one being she supported a certain stand the Government did not agree with,” she said.

Ramdial said the Government did not agree with making abortion legal. Asked if abortion rights were not included in the gender policy, therefore, she said: “After consultation with stakeholders, the idea of allowing abortion in rare instances is now being discussed. “For instance, if a very young girl is raped, because of her biological make-up, she will not be able to carry a pregnancy without risk.”

Attorney Lynette Seebaran Suite, head of Aspire, which advocates sexual and reproductive health and rights, said the group would be in favour of decriminalising homosexual acts between consenting adults in private. All right-thinking citizens would feel the same way, too, she said. She said that would mean doing away with old buggery laws.

Seebaran-Suite said Aspire also would be in favour of abortion in the cases of rape and incest to minors. Dr Gabrielle Hosein, of the Institute for Gender and Development Studies at the University of the West Indies, agreed with the Government’s stand on gay rights and abortion.

She said: “If the policy proposes programmes and legislation should be brought in line with the position that one should not be discriminated against, based on his sexual orientation, it is a position we encourage and would like to see formally approved. “Also, if the policy proposes the safe and legal termination of pregnancy on the basis of rape and incest, and to minors, that certainly is a development we welcome.

“That provision does not guide medical practice at present and leads to great confusion in the safe termination of pregnancy.” At Thursday’s post-Cabinet media briefing, Minister of Gender, Child and Youth Development Marlene Coudray said the policy was before Cabinet while consultation also was taking place.

“It’s almost to the end, but we are making sure we consult with anyone who has any input to make even at this stage,” she added. Laws which would have to be amended to bring them in line with the proposed gender policy include the Equal Opportunity Act, which does not outlaw discrimination based on sexual orientation; the Immigration Act, which allows the exclusion of homosexuals from T&T; and the Sexual Offences Act.

Public policy is always driven by "the West". Won't be long before medical ganja arrives (officially).

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: December 08, 2012, 09:31:00 AM »
Asylum, TT public policy has always been "western driven". We were created by the socalled western man. The foundation of our legal system is almost totally western. Our psyche is western in outlook. What names do most non-Indos carry. It is by and large western.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 09:33:20 AM by Deeks »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: December 08, 2012, 11:49:19 AM »
Wait... abortion still illegal in Trinidad??

Nah! lol

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: December 08, 2012, 06:30:00 PM »
look trouble .. War gorne home and they make this announcement.  Hmmmm

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: December 08, 2012, 09:49:42 PM »

LOLOL is he government as well. He go dead.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1275 on: December 08, 2012, 11:48:43 PM »
Doh worry, that ole homophobe will be snooping around the site bc he eh have no other life. just wait, he will come runnin barking out all his bigotry about who should live and who deserves to be euthanized.   :D
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: December 08, 2012, 11:50:13 PM »
Ah deadin Weary and pecan :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: stone cold :rotfl:

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #1277 on: December 29, 2012, 10:18:27 PM »

Kamla praised for moves to remove laws against gays

Published:

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar has been congratulated by regional and international organisations on her commitment to end discrimination against gay people in T&T. The Inter-American Commission on Human Rights (IACHR), an organ of the Organisation of American States (OAS), issued a statement on December 20 welcoming Persad-Bissessar’s comments in a letter to Lance Price of the UK-based Kaleidoscope Trust.

Price had written to the PM complaining about T&T’s immigration law and the Sexual Offences Act, which he said discriminated against homosexuals. Section 8 of the Immigration Act bars entry to homosexuals, describing them as a “prohibited class.” In her response, dated August 14, Persad-Bissessar said her Government was giving due consideration to the issues raised by Price.

IACHR noted the PM’s position was consistent with “the commitment made by OAS member states on June 4, 2012 to ‘consider, within the parameters of the legal institutions of their domestic systems, adopting public policies against discrimination by reason of sexual orientation and gender identity.’”

The organisation said it had received “ample information” on the extreme violence and discrimination faced by lesbians, gays and trans- bisexual and intersex people throughout the Americas, including the English-speaking Caribbean, and “is acutely aware that several countries of that region, including T&T, still have laws criminalising same-sex sexual relations between consenting adults and other laws used to penalise individuals because of sexual orientation or gender identity.”

Amnesty International, also on December 20, noted the PM and her Cabinet “have now an historic opportunity to ensure that the Prime Minister’s words become a reality.” Amnesty pointed out that T&T’s Sexual Offences Act criminalises consenting same-sex relationships, making them punishable with up to 25 years’ imprisonment, depending on the age of those found guilty, and that the Equal Opportunities Act 2000 (EOA) explicitly excludes discrimination on the grounds of sexual orientation.

Also referencing to Section 8 of the Immigration Act, Amnesty acknowledged that those provisions were not enforced but they contributed to creating a discriminatory environment. Meanwhile, the Guyana Equality Forum (GEF) applauded the PM, saying it stood in solidarity with its Caricom sister.

“Prime Minister Persad-Bissessar, who continues to display firm political judgment, will definitely set a legacy by recognising the rights and humanity of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) citizens in the twin-­island republic,” said GEF representative Alistair Sonaram. “Prime Minister Persad-Bissessar should to be seen by the rest of the region as a bold female politician who took a firm step towards human rights and equality and we hope her bold leadership inspires other Caricom heads of state,” he added.

The Rev Dr Sid Mohn, president of the Chicago-based NGO Heartland Alliance, said the PM’s comments demonstrated an awareness of and respect for human rights.

good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

truetrini

« Reply #1278 on: December 30, 2012, 01:36:22 AM »
Fire bun the PP for dey faggotry and gay loving..fire bun Kamla and Jack for embracing this stinking lifestyle as normal.

Dem cyar win another election in T&T from now on is PNM.

Cyar support this nonsense giving rights to the batty bwoys.

hahahahahahahahaha

Ah could jes hear de monga now  lol

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: December 30, 2012, 04:55:20 PM »
Babylon ah listen from near and far
Not even go ask dem what dem peeping for
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 04:57:49 PM by asylumseeker »

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: January 21, 2013, 02:43:48 PM »

"It is now our generation’s task to carry on what those pioneers began. For our journey is not complete until our wives, our mothers, and daughters can earn a living equal to their efforts. Our journey is not complete until our gay brothers and sisters are treated like anyone else under the law -- for if we are truly created equal, then surely the love we commit to one another must be equal as well." - President Barack Obama, Inauguration Speech, 2013

http://www.whitehouse.gov/inauguration-2013

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
Debate: Is being Gay a behaviour or an Identity?
« Reply #1281 on: March 28, 2013, 04:03:02 PM »
Here is an interesting question for us to debate.

Is being Gay a life style choice like choosing to be a priest or to be celibate?
Or is it an identity that you are born with like being born white, black, male or female?

So is being gay a behaviour or is it an identity?

What would make someone Gay minus them taking part or wanting to take part in sex with someone of the same sex?

PS: Btw the same question can be asked of someone being Straight, is it a behaviour or an identity like being white, black, male or female?
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 04:06:41 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Debate: Is being Gay a behaviour or an Identity?
« Reply #1282 on: March 28, 2013, 04:45:12 PM »

neither.

sexual attraction is not a behaviour. sucking a d*ck is behaviour.

a child is not born with an identity. but they can be born into an identity.

being gay is a little like cancer (no offence meant), you might be born predisposed to it, or you could catch it due to environmental reasons, imo
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: March 28, 2013, 05:28:02 PM »
There is also a growing philosophy out there knocking at the door of of schools.  It implies that gender is not real and your sex is a choice.  You hear me?  So a piggy no longer makes you a male you can choose.  Good luck explaining that in biology and reproduction.  But I'm sure they'll find a way.  And as usual they'll get a free pass from the evolutionist.  Evil is waxing worse in the earth, please repent of your sins before you die.  God's will is the no one would perish that's why He sent His only son to pay the ultimate price for this world. 
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: March 28, 2013, 05:45:57 PM »
It lies in the brain. All these so call people giving advice is a setta bible pushers. Alyuh really think a straight man or woman will just suddenly decide to turn gay out of the blue? Most born that way or suffer from some sort of abuse. And keep religion out of this, most of them priest bulling boys. Plain talk. This thread will just turn into the bible say this and god say that. So I'm out. I don't like the behaviour but that's the reality deal with it.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: March 28, 2013, 10:10:21 PM »
Don't really care... to be honest.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: March 29, 2013, 01:26:35 AM »

neither.

being gay is a little like cancer (no offence meant), you might be born predisposed to it, or you could catch it due to environmental reasons, imo
This seems logical. I can agree with your view here.
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

truetrini

« Reply #1287 on: March 29, 2013, 09:31:31 AM »

neither.

So why yuh say cancer?  yuh coulda say diabetes.  and the notion that thereMUST BE some environmental issues is rubbish in my opinion.

Give me an example of some "environmental reasons"

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: March 29, 2013, 10:00:41 AM »

neither.

So why yuh say cancer?  yuh coulda say diabetes.  and the notion that thereMUST BE some environmental issues is rubbish in my opinion.

I doh tink it environmental either I know a fella, had male role models "good and bad" all he life and could be identified as gay as a goose from early childhood..........that's not learned behavior diaz ah genetic or biological "anomaly" for want of another phrase ....it jus not found yet but dey in yuh dna somewhere.
I pity the fool....

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: March 29, 2013, 11:38:34 AM »

neither.

where on god's green earth did you hear me say there MUST be environmental issues?

and don't come with the polictically correct nonsense either. diabetes and cancer can both be terminal. i specifically said no offence, so jump off that horse.

a simple example of environmental reasons is growing up in a home when one/both parents is homosexual and it is discussed openly. that would make 'experimentation' easier, and therefore make it easier to form gay relationships. or being molested at an early age by a person of either sex. or non-violent emotional trauma like an emotionally abusive relationship that turns a woman from men into a same sex relationship. or just developing a friendship that might turn into a relationship.

yuh never watch the crying game or what?
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 11:53:10 AM by ZANDOLIE »
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

1]; } ?>