March 28, 2024, 03:24:05 AM

Author Topic: Gays Thread.  (Read 243258 times)

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
Re: Ugandan President Museveni Signs bill criminalising homosexuality
« Reply #1410 on: March 06, 2014, 07:20:31 PM »
lol. men does real conduct dey research in here boy. Tallman, allyuh shud apply 4 grant funding.

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1411 on: March 07, 2014, 02:46:56 PM »
I saw a couple of these homies out and bad both carnival Monday and Tuesday. If you see behaviour. They wore the tightest and tiniest pum pum shorts and moving like some skettel. They were also wining and grinding on each other at times. That is what trini gays like. They like this wotless bs. Ask them to march for rights next week and you'll be lucky if 2 show up. All that nasty behaviour and nobody get their face buss or head spit open. Somebody was saying that trinidad does victimize homosexuals. HA!

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: March 07, 2014, 05:13:15 PM »
Sometimes we see supposedly "straight" women in bikini and beads wining up on one another. Are they gay or what?

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1413 on: March 07, 2014, 05:23:01 PM »
I saw a couple of these homies out and bad both carnival Monday and Tuesday. If you see behaviour. They wore the tightest and tiniest pum pum shorts and moving like some skettel. They were also wining and grinding on each other at times. That is what trini gays like. They like this wotless bs. Ask them to march for rights next week and you'll be lucky if 2 show up. All that nasty behaviour and nobody get their face buss or head spit open. Somebody was saying that trinidad does victimize homosexuals. HA!

lol this post reminded me of a picture that has been floating around the net today.

www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1414 on: March 07, 2014, 05:24:11 PM »
Sometimes we see supposedly "straight" women in bikini and beads wining up on one another. Are they gay or what?

Seemingly, over de years ... that has become permissible permissive conduct. First noticed it in Barbados (which might be answer in itself  :devil:).

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: March 07, 2014, 05:40:33 PM »
Yeah @Toppa...That is the kinda nastyness I talking about. That's his "gay" props at work. Never mind the fact that other homosexuals in other countries get their head bashed in for being slightly gay, this homie has the freedom to do this thing. We don't have gays in Trinidad, we have macomere men. I bet ya for the rest of the year, not a semblence of gayness from this guy.

Steups, you for real. Man wining on man is completely different to gyal wining on gyal. Get real

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: March 07, 2014, 08:08:40 PM »
Yeah @Toppa...That is the kinda nastyness I talking about. That's his "gay" props at work. Never mind the fact that other homosexuals in other countries get their head bashed in for being slightly gay, this homie has the freedom to do this thing. We don't have gays in Trinidad, we have macomere men. I bet ya for the rest of the year, not a semblence of gayness from this guy.

Steups, you for real. Man wining on man is completely different to gyal wining on gyal. Get real
congo.........dat not in no closet....everybody and dey have camera.......gays dat flyin under d radar not wearin dat.............so I goh put my money an bet if yuh see he on ah normal yuh goh know right of d bat.......as for this thread don't support such laws because I don;t think it's "learned" behavior
I pity the fool....

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
Communications director of World Congress of Families on the Gay Agenda!
« Reply #1417 on: March 12, 2014, 01:29:21 PM »
Don Feder, communications director of the World Congress of Families, speaks at a press conference in Kiev, Ukraine, in October 2013. This is his full speech, with the translations edited out.

WCF's Don Feder Speaks Against Gay Rights in Kiev
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/uiUPj0GJueU" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/uiUPj0GJueU</a>

I have to agree with most of what he points out regards the Gay Agenda. :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 04:38:01 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Communications director of World Congress of Families on the Gay Agenda!
« Reply #1418 on: March 12, 2014, 02:52:45 PM »
Don Feder, communications director of the World Congress of Families, speaks at a press conference in Kiev, Ukraine, in October 2013. This is his full speech, with the translations edited out.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/uiUPj0GJueU" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/uiUPj0GJueU</a>

I have to agree with most of what he points out regards the Gay Agenda. :good:

This is the nutjob who said "Gays "armed with vibrators" a bigger threat than Vladimir Putin". It's nice to see that you're hanging out with stellar examples of the human race over on homophobic bigot corner.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1419 on: March 12, 2014, 04:28:23 PM »

I have to agree with most of what he points out regards the Gay Agenda. :thumbsup:

This is the nutjob who said "Gays "armed with vibrators" a bigger threat than Vladimir Putin". It's nice to see that you're hanging out with stellar examples of the human race over on homophobic bigot corner.
I agree with most of the points he made because they are factual.

I am not a bigot just because I agree with him. I also view the homosexual act as repulsive, very risky to ones health and against the laws of reproduction and family values.
Also I am not homophobic as I am not afraid of gay people just like I am not afraid of drug addicts, alcoholics and other folks who habitually take unnecessary risks with their health.
I will happily work alongside gays in a professional job environment but just don't ask me or anyone else I care about to join with them in their perverted sexual lifestyle, that is all.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 04:38:24 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1420 on: March 12, 2014, 04:53:00 PM »
Kenyan MPs back President Museveni on anti-gay bill
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/QAVanVUigr0" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/QAVanVUigr0</a>

Kenyan MPs voice their support for a move by President Yoweri Museveni to sign the Anti homosexuality bill into law. Their statements follow a confirmation from the President that he would sign the controversial bill into law. Kenyan MPs have voiced their support for a move by President Yoweri Museveni to sign the Anti homosexuality bill into law. Their statements follow a confirmation from the President that he would sign the controversial bill into law. When passed into law, those convicted of aggravated homosexuality face a life sentence.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 05:00:17 PM by Socapro »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: March 12, 2014, 05:00:30 PM »

I am not a bigot just because I agree with him. I also view the homosexual act as repulsive, very risky to ones health and against the laws of reproduction and family values.
Also I am not homophobic as I am not afraid of gay people just like I am not afraid of drug addicts, alcoholics and other folks who habitually take unnecessary risks with their health.
I will happily work alongside gays in a professional job environment but just don't ask me or anyone else I care about to join with them in their perverted sexual lifestyle, that is all.

Two questions:

1. Which of his points are "factual"?  Because I watched the entire 5 mins and thought he was talking a pack of rubbish.
2. How often to gays aske you to "joint them in their perverted sexual lifestyle"?  In fact, has it ever happened at all?

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1422 on: March 12, 2014, 05:02:41 PM »
A group of prominent Ugandan scholars, lawmakers and gay rights activists have dragged the government to the Constitutional Court over the enactment of the Anti-Homosexuality law. The group contends that the law violates key human rights provisions enshrined in the Constitution. Solomon Serwanjja has more....

Uganda: Gay activists challenge act in court
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/7O9LUW2---U" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/7O9LUW2---U</a>
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 05:04:23 PM by Socapro »

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1423 on: March 12, 2014, 05:15:33 PM »

Two questions:

1. Which of his points are "factual"?  Because I watched the entire 5 mins and thought he was talking a pack of rubbish.
2. How often to gays aske you to "joint them in their perverted sexual lifestyle"?  In fact, has it ever happened at all?
To question 1. since you are the one disputing what the Communications Director of the World Congress of Families said in his statements as being factual then it is up to you to point out/breakdown what he said that isn't factual point by point.

To question 2. yes I have been asked on a couple of occasions in the past. Once was when I went to the house of a male friend who I did not realise was gay. I of course left immediately when I realised why I was invited round to his house.
Sadly within a year of that incident he died and his family never revealed exactly what he died of but my strong suspicion based upon his sexual life style was that he died of aids.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 05:26:33 PM by Socapro »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1424 on: March 12, 2014, 05:44:17 PM »
To question 1. since you are the one disputing what the Communications Director of the World Congress of Families said in his statements as being factual then it is up to you to point out/breakdown what he said that isn't factual point by point.

To question 2. yes I have been asked on a couple of occasions in the past. Once was when I went to the house of a male friend who I did not realise was gay. I of course left immediately when I realised why I was invited round to his house.
Sadly within a year of that incident he died and his family never revealed exactly what he died of but my strong suspicion based upon his sexual life style was that he died of aids.

It's not up to me to do anything... you said you agreed with him and made the assertion that his statements were "factual", meaning premised on facts not opinion.  I'm asking you which of those statements you believe to be factual.  It's far easier to approach it this way than the way you're suggesting.  What's the harm to you, either way you'll end up having to substantiate your claim, whether you state your agreements or I state my disagreements.

As for the second... so you were propositioned once by a friend and that has been fueling your paranoia all these years that gays want to have sex with you?  Doesn't that reveal more about you than about gays and the supposed "gay agenda"?

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1425 on: March 12, 2014, 07:21:54 PM »

It's not up to me to do anything... you said you agreed with him and made the assertion that his statements were "factual", meaning premised on facts not opinion.  I'm asking you which of those statements you believe to be factual.  It's far easier to approach it this way than the way you're suggesting.  What's the harm to you, either way you'll end up having to substantiate your claim, whether you state your agreements or I state my disagreements.

As for the second... so you were propositioned once by a friend and that has been fueling your paranoia all these years that gays want to have sex with you?  Doesn't that reveal more about you than about gays and the supposed "gay agenda"?
Once again I don't need to say anything as the video speaks for itself. I simply said that I agree with most of what he said because it is factual. If you disagree then that is down to you but you are yet to point out exactly what he said that isn't factual and that you don't agree with.

Regards to my second point if you read what I said properly you would realize that I was propositioned more than once but I decided to give just one example.
Also I would like to point out that I am not paranoid or scared of gays as I will happily work alongside any gay person in a professional environment and would not treat them any different to anyone else.

However I have no interest in engaging in their sexual life style or in socializing with them too much outside of the work environment because I normally have much more fruitful things to do in my spare time that is of much more interest to myself. There is also a saying that goes "birds of a feather flock together" and since I am not that way inclined I see no reason to go out of my way to socialize with gays.
My motto in life is live and let live provided you don't try to impose your life style onto mines.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 07:35:06 PM by Socapro »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1426 on: March 12, 2014, 08:07:21 PM »
Once again I don't need to say anything as the video speaks for itself. I simply said that I agree with most of what he said because it is factual. If you disagree then that is down to you but you are yet to point out exactly what he said that isn't factual and that you don't agree with.

Regards to my second point if you read what I said properly you would realize that I was propositioned more than once but I decided to give just one example.
Also I would like to point out that I am not paranoid or scared of gays as I will happily work alongside any gay person in a professional environment and would not treat them any different to anyone else.

However I have no interest in engaging in their sexual life style or in socializing with them too much outside of the work environment because I normally have much more fruitful things to do in my spare time that is of much more interest to myself. There is also a saying that goes "birds of a feather flock together" and since I am not that way inclined I see no reason to go out of my way to socialize with gays.
My motto in life is live and let live provided you don't try to impose your life style onto mines.

1. I'll point out the mischaracterizations and inaccuracies in his comments... we'll see if you're forthright enough to come and challenge them with your "facts" when I do.

2. So some gays have hit on you in the past and that has you paranoid... got it.

3. You will be tempted to argue that you're not paranoid... but the evidence is there in the bolded paragraph.  Who's trying to force you to engage in homosexual behavior/lifestyle... or trying to force you to socialize with gays?  You're already socializing with gays, whether you realize it or not... your experience with your friend should be enough to make you realize this so you might as well relax and stop being so paranoid. 

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1427 on: March 13, 2014, 01:23:00 PM »
Bakes they're not interested in rational debate - I pointed out the hypocrisies in the previous thread and they were ignored...

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1428 on: March 13, 2014, 01:24:20 PM »

1. I'll point out the mischaracterizations and inaccuracies in his comments... we'll see if you're forthright enough to come and challenge them with your "facts" when I do.

2. So some gays have hit on you in the past and that has you paranoid... got it.

3. You will be tempted to argue that you're not paranoid... but the evidence is there in the bolded paragraph.  Who's trying to force you to engage in homosexual behavior/lifestyle... or trying to force you to socialize with gays?  You're already socializing with gays, whether you realize it or not... your experience with your friend should be enough to make you realize this so you might as well relax and stop being so paranoid. 
I told you that I am not paranoid of gays. I have worked with gays and had no issues with them provided they don't make any unwanted sexual advances.
Because I prefer not to knowingly socialize with them because I have better things to do doesn't mean I am paranoid of them.
Next thing you will be trying to come with the argument that I am homophobic when I am not.
I simply don't see their their sexual life style as healthy and in line with what nature intended and that's it.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2014, 01:30:21 PM by Socapro »

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1429 on: March 13, 2014, 01:26:08 PM »
A group of prominent Ugandan scholars, lawmakers and gay rights activists have dragged the government to the Constitutional Court over the enactment of the Anti-Homosexuality law. The group contends that the law violates key human rights provisions enshrined in the Constitution. Solomon Serwanjja has more....

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/7O9LUW2---U" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/7O9LUW2---U</a>

Incredibly brave - so important to fight against discrimination and persecution.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1430 on: March 13, 2014, 01:36:19 PM »
...and *poof*  Pecan comment disappear

Bakes they're not interested in rational debate - I pointed out the hypocrisies in the previous thread and they were ignored...

Nah, I willing tuh give Socapro a chance to defend his position if he care.  I coming back with mih observations on the vid in a bit.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1431 on: March 13, 2014, 01:37:35 PM »

Incredibly brave - so important to fight against discrimination and persecution.
I suspect that those lawyers are being paid handsomely by the Gay Rights movement so decided to take the money and go thru the motions.
I won't be surprised if they happily lose the case and go laughing all the way to the bank as they are Ugandan lawyers after all who know how much the vast majority of folks in the country support the Anti-Gay laws.

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #1432 on: March 13, 2014, 01:39:13 PM »
yeah... I decided not to engage.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1433 on: March 13, 2014, 02:22:18 PM »

I suspect that those lawyers are being paid handsomely by the Gay Rights movement so decided to take the money and go thru the motions.
I won't be surprised if they happily lose the case and go laughing all the way to the bank as they are Ugandan lawyers after all who know how much the vast majority of folks in the country support the Anti-Gay laws.

Yes I imagine their legal fight is funded by the Gay Rights movements and anti-discrimination groups and NGOs, just as a movement against an anti-catholic bill might receive support from the Catholic church and Catholic organisations. But given the people involved are gay themselves I doubt they will be 'laughing to the bank' as you so glibly put it. It's their lives on the line - just by simply standing out in front of the camera they face a violent backlash.

Those who fought against apartheid, slavery, and institutional racism too faced the same popular backlash, with a public whole-heartedly against their movement - did the overall majority support for slavery make it right? I mean the bible is pretty clear that you can enslave your fellow man and woman (take a sex slave alongside your wife why don't you?), so you would have been in favour for your fellow man to be enslaved?

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1434 on: March 13, 2014, 02:33:39 PM »

Yes I imagine their legal fight is funded by the Gay Rights movements and anti-discrimination groups and NGOs, just as a movement against an anti-catholic bill might receive support from the Catholic church and Catholic organisations. But given the people involved are gay themselves I doubt they will be 'laughing to the bank' as you so glibly put it. It's their lives on the line - just by simply standing out in front of the camera they face a violent backlash.

Those who fought against apartheid, slavery, and institutional racism too faced the same popular backlash, with a public whole-heartedly against their movement - did the overall majority support for slavery make it right? I mean the bible is pretty clear that you can enslave your fellow man and woman (take a sex slave alongside your wife why don't you?), so you would have been in favour for your fellow man to be enslaved?
Why are you projecting?
I simply stated my suspicion and I don't think you are correct in assuming that all those people bringing the case against the Ugandan government are gay.
We will eventually see what the outcome is to see if my suspicions turn out to be correct or not.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2014, 02:45:14 PM by Socapro »

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1435 on: March 13, 2014, 02:40:28 PM »

Why are you projecting?
I simply stated my suspicion and I don't think you are correct in assuming that all those people bringing the case against the Ugandan government are gay.
We will eventually see what the out come is to see if my suspicions turn out to be correct or not.

No of course some of them are not gay, just like all those against segregation weren't black and those against slavery weren't slaves - for evil to win requires good people to stand idly by. These people, regardless of whether they are gay or not, face a violent backlash for standing up for another citizen, another human being's  rights

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1436 on: March 13, 2014, 02:48:47 PM »

Why are you projecting?
We will eventually see what the out come is to see if my suspicions turn out to be correct or not.

No of course some of them are not gay, just like all those against segregation weren't black and those against slavery weren't slaves - for evil to win requires good people to stand idly by. These people, regardless of whether they are gay or not, face a violent backlash for standing up for another citizen, another human being's  rights
That is your assumption that will remain an assumption without proof.
The Ugandan people in general are pretty civilized from my observations so I would be surprised to see or hear of any violence towards anyone involved in the case.

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1437 on: March 13, 2014, 03:51:42 PM »
Steups @SocaPro...You still fighting up with him. Listen all this gay talk is just a smoke screen. All this violent backlash talk is another smokescreen. Nobody care about those gay people enough to split their heads open. Like the fairies that they pretend to be they are living in a fairy tale. People only ask that you use your discretion when conducting your gay activities. Inform the world that you are gay. That way when I am asked to come over to your house for a drink or something I know what your intentions are.

I once had a lecturer who was on the down low. This guy had a girlfriend and other smokescreens. You would never guess that he was on that side. After awhile this man start to cross the line and I realise that I was the prey in the situation. When I confronted him about it, homeboy try to get violent with me. Say what, I went and pick up a carload, roll back for him. Put some chrome to his temple  and told him that if he even think about trying any thing like that again, I would put his head on a stick. After that homie had very little to do with me and  he became very professional.  This after threatening to penalise me academically etc. I never outed him to anyone, he continued living his life with his smokescreens and all. That is most people's position, live and let live. Just don't come around me with that nastiness.

The scary thing about down low n*ggas is that they don't use protection is the gay community so what they catch they bringing it back for the women they lying with. Talk about the fact that the gay community has always had one of the highest incidences of STD's. Those are the facts. You all could try and window dress this how much you want the facts remain. That is nastiness to the extreme. If you all like that, put it in ur mouths and choke on it.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1438 on: March 13, 2014, 03:56:47 PM »
Socapro, stop wasting your time answering this bullarman lover nah.

He bring slavery, child abuse and women abuse into this gay topic.

Off douse all is bad, but we talking about fagotts, here.

He bulling man in they bottom, better he stick he prick in some mud in de lagoon.

Next thing he toe-tea swell up with back up shit in he prick head.

Somebody balls hitting he on he chin.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1439 on: March 13, 2014, 04:00:30 PM »
Steups @SocaPro...You still fighting up with him. Listen all this gay talk is just a smoke screen. All this violent backlash talk is another smokescreen. Nobody care about those gay people enough to split their heads open. Like the fairies that they pretend to be they are living in a fairy tale. People only ask that you use your discretion when conducting your gay activities. Inform the world that you are gay. That way when I am asked to come over to your house for a drink or something I know what your intentions are.

I once had a lecturer who was on the down low. This guy had a girlfriend and other smokescreens. You would never guess that he was on that side. After awhile this man start to cross the line and I realise that I was the prey in the situation. When I confronted him about it, homeboy try to get violent with me. Say what, I went and pick up a carload, roll back for him. Put some chrome to his temple  and told him that if he even think about trying any thing like that again, I would put his head on a stick. After that homie had very little to do with me and  he became very professional.  This after threatening to penalise me academically etc. I never outed him to anyone, he continued living his life with his smokescreens and all. That is most people's position, live and let live. Just don't come around me with that nastiness.

The scary thing about down low n*ggas is that they don't use protection is the gay community so what they catch they bringing it back for the women they lying with. Talk about the fact that the gay community has always had one of the highest incidences of STD's. Those are the facts. You all could try and window dress this how much you want the facts remain. That is nastiness to the extreme. If you all like that, put it in ur mouths and choke on it.
:beermug: :beermug: :beermug:

1]; } ?>