April 25, 2024, 11:58:22 AM

Author Topic: Gays Thread.  (Read 245253 times)

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Ugandan President Museveni Signs bill criminalising homosexuality
« Reply #1530 on: March 20, 2014, 10:06:20 AM »
Hug a gay day ?.Maybe a cute lesbo ,see am not anti Daygaydic.
But what they need a hug for now..think they looking for love in all the wrong places.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
Re: Communications director of World Congress of Families on the Gay Agenda!
« Reply #1531 on: March 20, 2014, 03:12:43 PM »
Tommy breaks down the purpose of the Gay agenda in regards to the Black community. :thumbsup:

HomoThug Raps About Gay Love & Tommy Breaks Down How It Harms The Black Community!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/X0rMrFiCvj4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/X0rMrFiCvj4</a>
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1532 on: March 20, 2014, 03:35:09 PM »
Tommy breaks down the purpose of the Gay agenda in regards to the Black community. :thumbsup:

HomoThug Raps About Gay Love & Tommy Breaks Down How It Harms The Black Community!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/X0rMrFiCvj4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/X0rMrFiCvj4</a>

Wow, you're so far gone you don't see the absolute hypocrisy and absurdity of this.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1533 on: March 20, 2014, 04:07:14 PM »

Wow, you're so far gone you don't see the absolute hypocrisy and absurdity of this.
Tommy was 100% on point but I don't expect a lover of the Poof life style and with no concern for the breakdown of Black family life in America or elsewhere to agree.
In other words this video was not posted to please you or for your benefit.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 04:08:50 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1534 on: March 20, 2014, 04:21:05 PM »

Tommy was 100% on point but I don't expect a lover of the Poof life style and with no concern for the breakdown of Black family life in America or elsewhere to agree.

Yes clearly the breakdown in black family life is due to homosexuality, not centuries of racism, discrimination, and in recent decades an explosion in drug addition and crime. Your prejudice has clouded any semblance of rational thought,

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1535 on: March 20, 2014, 04:25:23 PM »

Yes clearly the breakdown in black family life is due to homosexuality, not centuries of racism, discrimination, and in recent decades an explosion in drug addition and crime. Your prejudice has clouded any semblance of rational thought,
You are talking trash that was never argued in the video but as I said the video was not posted for your benefit and your arguments don't refute anything that was actually said in the video.

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #1536 on: March 20, 2014, 06:50:40 PM »

Socapro, what happen to "freedom of speech" as you were so quick to bring up in the other thread? Sam could voice his opinion but Tiresais can't voice his opinion on the video you posted? If you want to keep your post exclusive, use another venue.

btw, are you going to let Bakes dismantle the World Congress of Families communications director arguments without a rebuttal?
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1537 on: March 21, 2014, 07:07:03 AM »

I doh like gayness, unless is 2 ladies giving me an exhibition
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1538 on: March 21, 2014, 08:55:38 AM »

Socapro, what happen to "freedom of speech" as you were so quick to bring up in the other thread? Sam could voice his opinion but Tiresais can't voice his opinion on the video you posted? If you want to keep your post exclusive, use another venue.

btw, are you going to let Bakes dismantle the World Congress of Families communications director arguments without a rebuttal?
I never told Tiresais that he cannot post. What I said is that what I posted was not for his benefit nor was it to please him and also that his predictable red-herring comments did not refute anything that was said in the video I posted. Simple as that.

Tiresais is free to post whatever off target red-herring arguments he wants to post.
Did I state anywhere in my post that he should be banned for posting a red-herring argument that no one else was arguing? No I didn't! 8)
« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 01:17:56 PM by Socapro »

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1539 on: March 21, 2014, 09:29:50 AM »
Lets throw some more controversy into the arguments in this thread.

Pastor Manning states on his church notice board that based on his Bible, Jesus would stone Homos!

Setting The Jesus Teaching On Homosexuals a Straight
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/FVLlKK2VaqY" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/FVLlKK2VaqY</a>

This only goes to show that some of the stuff in the Bible could be down to one's own personal interpretation of the scriptures.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 09:34:02 AM by Socapro »

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1540 on: March 21, 2014, 09:57:54 AM »

Pastor Manning states on his church notice board that based on his Bible, Jesus would stone Homos!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/FVLlKK2VaqY" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/FVLlKK2VaqY</a>

This only goes to show that some of the stuff in the Bible could be down to one's own personal interpretation of the scriptures.

Why stop there? The bible is very clear about the fact taht you should stone unruly children and adulterers. Where's your rock Socapro?

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1541 on: March 21, 2014, 11:52:02 AM »

...and therein lies the problem.

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart and lean not on thine own understanding;
- Proverbs 3:5

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1542 on: March 21, 2014, 11:53:27 AM »
No way.Jesus was like Buddha ,a master never would he hurt a fellow human no matter what they do or did.Come on now.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1543 on: March 21, 2014, 12:37:19 PM »

Why stop there? The bible is very clear about the fact taht you should stone unruly children and adulterers. Where's your rock Socapro?
I simply posted the video of what a Pastor said on the topic to add to the discussion. What he said is not my argument so don't know why you are illogically interpreting his argument as mines.
Why not use your brain for a change and stop getting so emotional and personal with your arguments?
« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 12:40:00 PM by Socapro »

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1544 on: March 21, 2014, 12:49:35 PM »
But jesus never did say any thing about it .he stayed out it I guess.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1545 on: March 21, 2014, 12:56:54 PM »
But jesus never did say any thing about it .he stayed out it I guess.
In the video the Pastor made quotes from the Bible with verses and chapters to back up his argument.
So its either the Pastor is lying about what is stated in the Bible (ie. he made up the verses) or he has a solid argument to back up his assertion. Anyone with a Bible of their own should be able to confirm the accuracy of the verses that he was quoting from.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 01:10:49 PM by Socapro »

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1546 on: March 21, 2014, 01:17:21 PM »
Well truth be told I didnt look at the vid.But after your post I did watch piece. Am seeing what he doing he quoting the old testament leviticus and deuteronomy ,and saying jesus would follow his old mans laws lol.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1547 on: March 21, 2014, 01:20:15 PM »
Well truth be told I didnt look at the vid.But after your post I did watch piece. Am seeing what he doing he quoting the old testament leviticus and deuteronomy ,and saying jesus would follow his old mans laws lol.
You can laugh all you like but his argument is solid.
He said that Jesus did not come to change the old laws but to fulfilled them.
That Pastor is very clever and seems to have a clearer understanding of the Bible than most!  8)

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1548 on: March 21, 2014, 01:25:58 PM »
Jesus was so much more enlightened than those laws ,no wonder the jews says that cyah be yah weh son.

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1549 on: March 21, 2014, 01:27:41 PM »
Pastor Manning? God are you going through the litany of crazy people?

Why won't you answer my question - if you're taking these books why don't you stone adulterers? Why don't you stone unruly children?

On the Sermon on the mount - have you actually read that? He says he's not changing the law AND THEN CHANGES THE LAW ("Ye have heard that it hath been said, an eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth: but I say unto you that ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also. And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also." Matthew 5:38-40).

It also warns you specifically about hating your enemy;
"Ye have heard that it hath been aid, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. But  Isay unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;" (Matthew 5:44).

Maybe you should read the bible more?

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1550 on: March 21, 2014, 01:38:54 PM »

Why won't you answer my question - if you're taking these books why don't you stone adulterers? Why don't you stone unruly children?

On the Sermon on the mount - have you actually read that? He says he's not changing the law AND THEN CHANGES THE LAW ("Ye have heard that it hath been said, an eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth: but I say unto you that ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also. And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also." Matthew 5:38-40).

"Ye have heard that it hath been aid, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. But  Isay unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;" (Matthew 5:44).

You need to stop getting so emotion my dear.
Did I say anywhere that I am a religious follower of the Bible?
My non-acceptance of homosexuality as a healthy life style is just based on common sense and knowing the biology of how the human body was designed to work.

I simply posted what sounded like a solid argument from a religious perspective from a Pastor who quoted from the Bible and seems to have a clearer understanding of the Bible than most of us here in this thread.
Video was simply posted to add to the discussions in this thread from a religious perspective.
If you can't refute what he said from a Biblical perspective then that says a lot.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 01:40:54 PM by Socapro »

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1551 on: March 21, 2014, 01:46:24 PM »
If jesus had hated gays he woulda never send Simon peter to Rome .Which was gay central lol.
Thats where things really got corrupt.

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1552 on: March 21, 2014, 01:46:50 PM »

My non-acceptance of homosexuality as a healthy life style is just based on common sense and knowing the biology of how the human body was designed to work.

I simply posted what sounded like a solid argument from a religious perspective from a Pastor who quoted from the Bible and seems to have a clearer understanding of the Bible than most of us here in this thread.
Video was simply posted to add to the discussions in this thread from a religious perspective.
If you can't refute what he said from a Biblical perspective then that says a lot.

Erm what were those passages if not a refutation?

Please do explain how you arrive at that conclusion from a secular position. Last time I checked, you're likely wearing unnatural clothing (synthetic), moving around in unnatural methods (automobiles) made from unnatural materials (steel, plastics), eating unnatural food and drink (additives, etc), using unnatural communications (computer, phone), living an unnatural life (sitting at a desk), cleaning and sleeping in unnatural ways (shower, bed) and otherwise unnaturally doing a bunch of other stuff.

On the other hand, homosexuality has been observed naturally in a whole host of animals, check wikipedia for a list; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals

So in short, you're wrong

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1553 on: March 21, 2014, 01:54:05 PM »

Please do explain how you arrive at that conclusion from a secular position. Last time I checked, you're likely wearing unnatural clothing (synthetic), moving around in unnatural methods (automobiles) made from unnatural materials (steel, plastics), eating unnatural food and drink (additives, etc), using unnatural communications (computer, phone), living an unnatural life (sitting at a desk), cleaning and sleeping in unnatural ways (shower, bed) and otherwise unnaturally doing a bunch of other stuff.

On the other hand, homosexuality has been observed naturally in a whole host of animals, check wikipedia for a list; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals

Nothing you can ever say in this life can persuade me that the act of sticking a penis into someone's rectum whether they are male or female, is natural and healthy.
So I advise you to stop wasting your time and to try that lame perverted argument on someone else who is a little more gullible and brain dead.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 01:55:57 PM by Socapro »

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1554 on: March 21, 2014, 02:00:06 PM »

Nothing you can ever say in this life can persuade me that the act of sticking a penis into someone's rectum whether they are male or female, is natural and healthy.
So I advise you to stop wasting your time and to try that lame perverted argument on someone else who is a little more gullible and brain dead.

Translation: "I don't care about evidence or rational debate, I will cling to my prejudice regardless of any reasonable argument"

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1555 on: March 21, 2014, 02:02:45 PM »
In the video the Pastor made quotes from the Bible with verses and chapters to back up his argument.
So its either the Pastor is lying about what is stated in the Bible (ie. he made up the verses) or he has a solid argument to back up his assertion. Anyone with a Bible of their own should be able to confirm the accuracy of the verses that he was quoting from.

False dichotomy.  He could be telling the truth... or he could be lying... or he could be mistaken.  Why eliminate mistake from the equation?  The fact is that the pastor (giving him the benefit of the doubt that it's not something he's doing deliberately) is mistaken in his interpretation and application of the scripture.  He quotes Matt 5:17-19 where Jesus talks about the old "law" not being abolished, but those laws had nothing to do with stoning anybody, and they were not even penal laws.  The context is critical... the Disciples were asking him whether they should still observe the Sabbath, whether they should still circumcise their sons, observe a kosher diet etc.  Christ explains to them here that he did not come to abolish those laws, but to fulfill them. 

What does this mean?  Well, before Christ came, there was a Covenant between God and Abraham, and much later on a Covenant between God and Moses.  Jews observed these covenants as a means of achieving salvation.  Well with the birth (and crucifixion/resurrection) of Christ, Christians believe that one achieves salvation not through anything we do (good deed, observe Abrahamic or Mosaic law etc.) but rather by the Grace of God for having believed that Christ is the Savior/path to Salvation.  This is what Jesus meant when he said he came to FULFILL, by believing in him, that fulfills the previous requirement of keeping the old Covenant.  This is why Christ is referred to as the "New Covenant."

This is the "law" that the pastor cited... not any law related to stoning anybody.  On that he is quite wrong.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1556 on: March 21, 2014, 02:03:24 PM »

Translation: "I don't care about evidence or rational debate, I will cling to my prejudice regardless of any reasonable argument"
Translation: There is little that is rational about your arguments but my distain for the homosexual act is very rational and cannot be logically argued with.

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1557 on: March 21, 2014, 02:04:28 PM »
Yo just cause some male animal doing the nasty doh mean men should. Don't know when it started , it had have started after last near extinction after the last ice age.But I doubt it was there with the first perfect humans.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1558 on: March 21, 2014, 02:07:23 PM »

False dichotomy.  He could be telling the truth... or he could be lying... or he could be mistaken.  Why eliminate mistake from the equation?  The fact is that the pastor (giving him the benefit of the doubt that it's not something he's doing deliberately) is mistaken in his interpretation and application of the scripture.  He quotes Matt 5:17-19 where Jesus talks about the old "law" not being abolished, but those laws had nothing to do with stoning anybody, and they were not even penal laws.  The context is critical... the Disciples were asking him whether they should still observe the Sabbath, whether they should still circumcise their sons, observe a kosher diet etc.  Christ explains to them here that he did not come to abolish those laws, but to fulfill them. 

What does this mean?  Well, before Christ came, there was a Covenant between God and Abraham, and much later on a Covenant between God and Moses.  Jews observed these covenants as a means of achieving salvation.  Well with the birth (and crucifixion/resurrection) of Christ, Christians believe that one achieves salvation not through anything we do (good deed, observe Abrahamic or Mosaic law etc.) but rather by the Grace of God for having believed that Christ is the Savior/path to Salvation.  This is what Jesus meant when he said he came to FULFILL, by believing in him, that fulfills the previous requirement of keeping the old Covenant.  This is why Christ is referred to as the "New Covenant."

This is the "law" that the pastor cited... not any law related to stoning anybody.  On that he is quite wrong.

I have no argument with you or the Pastor but based on his arguments and the accuracy of the scriptures that he quoted he makes a solid argument.

Your view that he is mistaken is entirely subjective.
Remember what I said when I posted the video?

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1559 on: March 21, 2014, 02:09:17 PM »

But he DID refute them... or at least point to the same thing that I pointed to, in no way was Christ saying the old law still had any effect, he just didn't prohibit anyone from following it.  And note here the use of the singular "law"... not "laws."  This is important, because again, Christ was speaking about a particular law, the Laws of Moses.  This has nothing to do with any criminal sanction or penal law, such as stoning people.  You're right... the pastor IS being very clever, but in a false prophet kinda way.

For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.
Matt 24:24

1]; } ?>