March 28, 2024, 11:41:20 PM

Author Topic: Gays Thread.  (Read 243338 times)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Ugandan President Museveni Signs bill criminalising homosexuality
« Reply #1560 on: March 21, 2014, 02:13:25 PM »
I have no argument with you or the Pastor but based on his arguments and the accuracy of the scriptures that he quoted he makes a solid argument.

Your view that he is mistaken is entirely subjective.
Remember what I said when I posted the video?
This only goes to show that some of the stuff in the Bible could be down to one's own personal interpretation of the scriptures.

You implied above that you are not a "religious follower of the Bible"... I'm telling you as somehow who has studied the Bible, that this so-called "pastor" is very wrong.  This isn't anything new that I'm telling you here, this is settled Christian theology, what Christ was referring to.  Manning is corrupting the Word of God to serve his own purposes.  You don't have to take it from me... but trust me, I am right on this one.  All you have to do is Google "Abrogation of Mosaic Law" and you'll see for yourself.  Whether you agree that the old Law was abrogated or not, you'll see specifically what law Christ was referring to, it wasn't a criminal or penal law, it was the Laws of Moses.

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1561 on: March 21, 2014, 02:14:24 PM »
Yo just cause some male animal doing the nasty doh mean men should. Don't know when it started , it had have started after last near extinction after the last ice age.But I doubt it was there with the first perfect humans.

The example of homosexuality in animals is to illustrate that the "unnatural" arguments simply don't wash - depending on how you define "natural" exactly ("observed in nature" seems the most obvious definition to me, but this is the problem with ill-defined concepts). You content there were "first perfect humans", which we clearly disagree on (me being an atheist and rejecting creationism en all), so there's not much traction to be had on an argument between us... Not sure why you think it had to start after the last near extinction though? Again you might be approaching the question accepting some sort of "Adam and Eve" scenario, so maybe there's no bridging the gap, but from a scientific point of view it's likely ot have been present in our species since the beginning, given that the other primates also exhibit homosexual behaviour.

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1562 on: March 21, 2014, 02:16:31 PM »
I have no argument with you or the Pastor but based on his arguments and the accuracy of the scriptures that he quoted he makes a solid argument.

This only goes to show that some of the stuff in the Bible could be down to one's own personal interpretation of the scriptures.

You implied above that you are not a "religious follower of the Bible"... I'm telling you as somehow who has studied the Bible, that this so-called "pastor" is very wrong.  This isn't anything new that I'm telling you here, this is settled Christian theology, what Christ was referring to.  Manning is corrupting the Word of God to serve his own purposes.  You don't have to take it from me... but trust me, I am right on this one.  All you have to do is Google "Abrogation of Mosaic Law" and you'll see for yourself.  Whether you agree that the old Law was abrogated or not, you'll see specifically what law Christ was referring to, it wasn't a criminal or penal law, it was the Laws of Moses.

As a point of interest - does that mean you believe the 10 commandments (along with the other 603) are no longer binding?

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1563 on: March 21, 2014, 02:18:51 PM »
As a point of interest - does that mean you believe the 10 commandments (along with the other 603) are no longer binding?

Stop the shit... it is not a point of interest, as I stated, whether one believes the laws were abrogated or not... that has little to do with the present discussion.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #1564 on: March 21, 2014, 02:19:01 PM »

Okay, I'll look into it. Thanks for giving your view point.
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1565 on: March 21, 2014, 02:32:58 PM »
Did not think you would , but moving on was not even thinking about Adam and Eve .But thats a good point maybe that's where it started , because after the fall of those first 2 jews , baal started all sorts of debacary. Thats when gods forbidade man on man .
Was not in his plan.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 02:34:30 PM by Qmire »

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1566 on: March 21, 2014, 02:37:39 PM »
Did not think you would , but moving on was not even thinking about Adam and Eve .But thats a good point maybe that's where it started , because after the fall of those first 2 jews , baal started all sorts of debacary. Thats when gods forbidade man on man .
Was not in his plan.

How could Adam and Eve been Jews without the Torah? Also, given that God is the only God, who is Baal? If he's a false god, then he has no will to start the debauchery that you speak of.

I think we're going off topic a little tho

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1567 on: March 21, 2014, 02:44:48 PM »
Baal was Adams grandson.And all the jews descended from Adam and Eve.

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1568 on: March 21, 2014, 02:48:25 PM »
Baal was Adams grandson.And all the jews desented from Adam and Eve.

Well apparently everyone descended from Adam and Eve, so that's a bit of a moot point :).

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1569 on: March 21, 2014, 02:56:37 PM »
Apparently .
Except cavemen I think.Cause am not a jew lol

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1570 on: March 21, 2014, 08:05:08 PM »
Was not in his plan.

How could Adam and Eve been Jews without the Torah? Also, given that God is the only God, who is Baal? If he's a false god, then he has no will to start the debauchery that you speak of.

You ask many questions there .Answered 2 already, Baal  ended up being a demi god his Uncle  Seth also I believe , Able died some say the true son of Adam.
One True god u ask, he said he's the God  of the jews eint it .
BAAL started Babylon his city all mam o man and woman to oman  started there.
So yeah he and his arch angel lucifer bring it on this planet.Atleast gays have great pedigree lol.
His children. .children of babylon son.
And lastly I don't think it's off topic , since am trying to figure how and when homosexuality came into being.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 08:17:49 PM by Qmire »

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1571 on: March 22, 2014, 03:36:10 AM »
Was not in his plan.

You ask many questions there .Answered 2 already, Baal  ended up being a demi god his Uncle  Seth also I believe , Able died some say the true son of Adam.
One True god u ask, he said he's the God  of the jews eint it .
BAAL started Babylon his city all mam o man and woman to oman  started there.
So yeah he and his arch angel lucifer bring it on this planet.Atleast gays have great pedigree lol.
His children. .children of babylon son.
And lastly I don't think it's off topic , since am trying to figure how and when homosexuality came into being.

But if God didn't want this then why didn't he stop it? If you're arguing they're descended from these "children of babylon" then it clearly isn't a choice as we don't choose our parents. Given too that the scientific evidence shows that homosexuality isn't a choice, how is it right that God subject some people to these desires and not to others? What did gays do to deserve being gay? Moreover, why did God make this behaviour occur in nature? Does he hate sheep and lions too?

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1572 on: March 22, 2014, 03:46:30 AM »
Lesbian Knocks On Church Door, What Happens Is Priceless [VIDEO]

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/EgeFMOHqDp4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/EgeFMOHqDp4</a>

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1573 on: March 22, 2014, 07:30:28 AM »
Yo we just stated the creation story and all you want to know is man  .hardcore homie.
Any way I think for an atheist ,your giving him a lot of power aand credit.
And also understab better .after the devil corrupt eve .man went while.Had nothing to do with yah weh.
An like pro say to you .stop being do emotional nancy your slip is showing.
We traced gay back to adam grandkids. Am cool with the theory ,how the hell you want me to know why he didnt finish them of in Sodom he droppef a nuclear bomb on them .they drop aids on them .they not going anywhere lol.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 07:42:50 AM by Qmire »

Offline FF

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1574 on: March 22, 2014, 07:59:38 AM »

Nothing you can ever say in this life can persuade me that the act of sticking a penis into someone's rectum whether they are male or female, is natural and healthy.
So I advise you to stop wasting your time and to try that lame perverted argument on someone else who is a little more gullible and brain dead.

So lesbians ok?
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1575 on: March 22, 2014, 09:08:23 AM »
Yo we just stated the creation story and all you want to know is man  .hardcore homie.
Any way I think for an atheist ,your giving him a lot of power aand credit.

Well as an atheist I give him no power, I don't think he, or God, exists.

We traced gay back to adam grandkids.

Who's we?

Am cool with the theory ,how the hell you want me to know why he didnt finish them of in Sodom he droppef a nuclear bomb on them .they drop aids on them .they not going anywhere lol.

AIDs affects everyone, not just homosexuals. Are you saying that God created AIDs explicitly to kill homosexuals?

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1576 on: March 22, 2014, 09:29:40 AM »
So the problem with you guys .Just be happy you will never get full acceptance ,stop forcing ppl .You are not the same ,just like downs syndrome ppl ,and midgets human but different .live with it.
Men will never fully accept you because you like man ,women will never fully accept you because you like man .
You can self procreate ,so you depend on hetrosexuals to hopefully make little mutants to join your ranks .
Your just one DNA strand modification from been fixed lol.
But lucky for you all a lot of powerfull ppl are gay and there pushing there agenda ,to the point where you cant turn on the TV without seen them .
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 09:51:59 AM by Qmire »

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
Re: Communications director of World Congress of Families on the Gay Agenda!
« Reply #1577 on: March 22, 2014, 09:46:19 AM »
"no" to your question. But the implication was clear that he should keep his opinion to himself.

Again, no response to Bakes reply?

You are good on opinionated responses and videos based on ideology but unable to refute opposing arguments with replies containing any substance that can be substantiated with statistical or scientific evidence. 

Here, lemme post some links to reports (from smarter people than you or me) that argue banning same sex unions are unconstitutional in the USA.

Posted: 03/21/2014: Michigan's 10-year-old ban on gay marriage is unconstitutional, a federal judge ruled Friday in Detroit.

"The Court finds Rosenfeld’s testimony to be highly credible and gives it great weight," he wrote. "His research convincingly shows that children of same-sex couples do just as well in school as the children of heterosexual married couples, and that same-sex couples are just as stable as heterosexual couples."

Updated 8:37 AM EST, Thu February 27, 2014 Texas ban on same-sex marriage struck down by federal judge

Texas on Wednesday became the latest state to have a federal judge strike down its same-sex marriage ban, thanks to a sweeping decision holding that its current prohibition has no "legitimate governmental purpose."

Better get use to notion that antiquated opinions, although popular, are beginning to go the way of the dodo bird.

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #1578 on: March 22, 2014, 10:00:56 AM »
So the problem with you guys .Just be happy you will never get full acceptance ,stop forcing ppl .You are not the same ,just like downs syndrome ppl ,and midgets human but different .live with it.
Men will never fully accept you because you like man ,women will never fully accept you because you like man .
You can self procreate ,so you depend on hetrosexuals to hopefully make little mutants to join your ranks .
Your just one DNA strand modification from been fixed lol.
But lucky for you all a lot of powerfull ppl are gay and there pushing there agenda ,to the point where you cant turn on the TV without seen them .

aye Quags, still waiting for your link to peer-reviewed studies ....

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1579 on: March 22, 2014, 10:03:45 AM »
You have more gay peers than I do .Cant help yah I have none.

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #1580 on: March 22, 2014, 10:12:43 AM »

lol, so there is no evidence that gays have a higher disposition for committing sexual assaults than heteros.

Thus, I will stand by by original statement: "Until I see that, I will not hold much faith in generalized statements and anecdotes, skewed by personal biases, prejudices and related agendas, that portray homosexuals as evil sexual deviants"

« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 10:27:12 AM by pecan »

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #1581 on: March 22, 2014, 10:26:47 AM »
Anti-gay Westboro Baptist Church leader Fred Phelps dies

RIP

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-26669967

The former leader of a US church that was widely known for its inflammatory anti-gay protests has died, his family has said.

The Reverend Fred Phelps Sr, founder of the Westboro Baptist Church in Kansas, died on Wednesday evening at 84.

The church, made up mostly of his family, rose to international notoriety with its practice of picketing funerals of fallen US troops.

It claimed their deaths were punishment for America's tolerance of gay people.
'Diabolical'

Their signs read "Thank God for dead soldiers" and "Thank God for 9/11" and the like, and bore messages offensive to gay and lesbian people.

Born in Mississippi in 1929, Mr Phelps was raised a Methodist and was selected to attend the US Military Academy.

He was ordained a Baptist minister, though Westboro was not attached to any mainstream denomination.

Mr Phelps earned a law degree from Washburn University in 1964, but was stripped of his licence to practise in Kansas in 1979.

The Kansas Supreme Court said Mr Phelps made false statements in documents and "showed little regard" for professional ethics.

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1582 on: March 22, 2014, 10:29:27 AM »

lol, so there is no evidence that gays have a higher disposition for committing sexual assaults than heteros.

Thus, I will stand by by original statement: "Until I see that, I will not hold much faith in generalized statements and anecdotes, skewed by personal biases, prejudices and related agendas, that portray homosexuals as evil sexual deviants"

look at the Renaissance period .See those cherubs baby boys .See all those teenage boys in most of thopse artists works .
Look at the Roman churches ,look at the parents putting there gay son to be priests in the seminaries . Look at all the acolytes sp[  .Who where molested for hundreds of years . Look at the fact that they got away.
No wonder the Anglicans dont mind now .
Look at the Hockey coaches look what they did to Flurry and Kennedy .
Look at the incest in the 50 ,60 and 70s .
All hovering and hiding under the radar,so many kids being born gay ,where do you think there fathers came from ,what they magically appear.    This generation open now and might not be as bad ,because they dont have to sneek and hide to grab a piece of ass. But it was not always like that fred.
Look in that tread with the jew guy hiding in trini ,kidnapping little boys in NJ.
Am not anti gay they have a right to be ,but ppl also have a right to not fully love them if they choose ,you cant just make the planets ppl all magically like gays over 10 years .Never happen ,naive.
 A lot of bad shit happened ,and now its politically incorrect ,to still remember.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 11:15:32 AM by Qmire »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1583 on: March 22, 2014, 10:40:30 AM »
...but ppl also have a right to not fully love them if they choose ,you cant just make the planets ppl all magically like gays over 10 years .Never happen ,naive.

I don't think anyone is saying people have to "fully love" let alone love gays.  Just like people don't have to magically like black people after nearly 1,000 years or so of antipathy against us.  The issue is not about "love" but rather of respect.  Whether any of us agree with homosexuality or not, no matter how repulsive we think the act is, that is grown people business what they want to do.  To advocate violence or discrimination against them, that is where I personally draw the line.

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1584 on: March 22, 2014, 10:42:05 AM »
Oh shit I forgot the boy shouts ,them was bad bad ,.
Didnt want to post this eh Pecan,but you so insistent.
Is this what you wanted ?
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 11:20:35 AM by Qmire »

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1585 on: March 22, 2014, 10:45:52 AM »
...but ppl also have a right to not fully love them if they choose ,you cant just make the planets ppl all magically like gays over 10 years .Never happen ,naive.

I don't think anyone is saying people have to "fully love" let alone love gays.  Just like people don't have to magically like black people after nearly 1,000 years or so of antipathy against us.  The issue is not about "love" but rather of respect.  Whether any of us agree with homosexuality or not, no matter how repulsive we think the act is, that is grown people business what they want to do.  To advocate violence or discrimination against them, that is where I personally draw the line.
I fully agree  ,but ppl will always have whatever prejudices ,for what ever reason .Sometimes you cant change it .Ppl just sometimes have to accept that we are visiting this planet and we cant change everything about its ppl we meet or hear about .

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1586 on: March 22, 2014, 02:09:40 PM »

Nothing you can ever say in this life can persuade me that the act of sticking a penis into someone's rectum whether they are male or female, is natural and healthy.
So I advise you to stop wasting your time and to try that lame perverted argument on someone else who is a little more gullible and brain dead.

So lesbians ok?
Provided they have no desire to reproduce and are happy to become extinct, I guess they are! :thumbsup:
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Communications director of World Congress of Families on the Gay Agenda!
« Reply #1587 on: March 22, 2014, 02:44:11 PM »
For the record Gay folks can do and say whatever they like once it does not negatively impact on my rights to live a positive, natural and productive life and on my freedom of speech.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 02:58:04 PM by Socapro »

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #1588 on: March 22, 2014, 05:18:04 PM »

*sigh*

pedophilia is not homosexuality. Go do some research nah.

And being homosexuality is not about the physical sex. I sounding like a broken record.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 05:25:19 PM by pecan »

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1589 on: March 22, 2014, 05:51:39 PM »

*sigh*

pedophilia is not homosexuality. Go do some research nah.

And being homosexuality is not about the physical sex. I sounding like a broken record.
For the record I have no issue with homosexuals other than them trying to promote the sexual act that most of them engage in as natural and healthy to the general public when it is exactly the opposite.

1]; } ?>