April 17, 2024, 11:26:44 PM

Author Topic: Gays Thread.  (Read 244533 times)

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Communications director of World Congress of Families on the Gay Agenda!
« Reply #1740 on: March 30, 2014, 02:01:49 PM »
@Tireais....Are you a homosexual? This is a serious question

Nope. Heterosexual

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
Re: Ugandan President Museveni Signs bill criminalising homosexuality
« Reply #1741 on: March 30, 2014, 02:19:26 PM »
Asylum, can you point me to examples of his "radicated bias and veiled bias"? I don't see it. But then again,  I have been accused of being naive when it comes to racism.

Racism? Who the hell is talking about racism?

Ramgoat
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1742 on: March 30, 2014, 02:22:06 PM »
So I guess it's settled then - you are a racist.

Having resources  like iron , coal and oil does not lead to industrialization . Cheap labor  does and what is cheaper labor  than slavery?

100% wrong - if cheap labour leads to industrialisation then all you would need is an abundance of labour. How can you make steel without coal and iron exactly? Where's your proof for this?

When one thinks of slavery they only think about plantations and agriculture and not on the peripheral factors like the financial and insurance industry that facilitated this evil practice ,

Then you think to narrowly sir. Barclays got rich off the slave trade, and a number of the institutions taken for granted today find their roots in the evil practice of slavery. Slavery is more than simply owning human beings - it's the whole infrastructure and social system engineered around extracting wealth out of expendable and transferable human beings. To limit your analysis to the plantation is to miss the wood for the trees.

The wealth generated by  by these other industries allowed for the exploitation of the natural resources , but it all  began   on the backs of slaves..

Yes and no, as I pointed out in my points. It wasn't the money, but who got the money that was the critical factor.

If only the possessions of natural resources led to industrialization then  Africa would have been the richest continent ,

Well no, because firstly the resources you're thinking of weren't exploitable by the locals without the appropriate technology and capital, all of which was centred in Eurasia. This delves into a deeper question as to why Africa did not develop on the same path or speed as Europe and Asia, which is a complex question to say the least. Jared Diamond's "Guns, Germs and Steel" has one particular thesis on this - namely that the geological and ecosystem factors alone favoured Eurasia over Africa and Latin America. I'd recommend that as a read if you're really interested in this question, which has some interesting hypotheses.

Europe was basically a backward continent and it only became rich after the discovery of the western hemisphere...

Europe was a backward continent circa 1000 A.D., depending on how you measure this, but by 1400 North-Western Europe had overtaken China as the most developed place on Earth.(see Maddison's seminal work "The World Economy: A Millennial perspective"). Europe's rise, thus, had started before its embarkation on colonisation. Indeed it would have been impossible for them to conquer such large swathes of the world without some technological or military advantage, given the relatively small numbers compared to the natives.

this combined with the inherently evil genocidal nature of the white man  who mostly eradicated the the natives in their brutal exploitation of them and when they were done    began their rape of Africa  .

White men are inherently evil? They have a genocidal nature? This is such disgusting racism that it barely warrants a response, but I shall. You sir are a racist, and I think less of you for it.

They brought all the proceeds back to Europe and that is how they became rich and industrialized

As I've pointed out, in England's case the expropriation form the colonies was simply not enough to matter on its own, it mattered in an indirect sense, which is much more important in explaining their rise than the monetary value of the goods themselves. Do you have any evidence for your position?

Their evil nature was of such  that after the slaves were  freed that they opened the floodgates to   European immigration in America  especially for skilled tradesman because the whiteman in America could hardly turn a screw ... all the skilled trades were done by slaves and so further depriving the blackman.

More racism and unsubstantiated claims. European migration to America was already extraordinarily high before emancipation, so that point is plainly wrong. Where is your evidence for the claim about "all the skilled trades were done by slaves"? Where do you get your racist rants from? White men could hardly turn a screw? America was specifically targeting highly-skilled migrants from Europe, as the majority were unskilled workers from the poorer parts of Europe (Southern Italy and Ireland especially). However, the people who put them to work were clearly skilled - American Industrialisation was mostly home-grown in the sense that either the inventions and/or the implementation of the capital required was done by Americans.

All this talk about economic theories and the path to industrialization is all bullshit ... was done on the exploitation of African slaves and other indigenous peoples like in India . Indonesia as in the case of the dutch

Yes all this talk about reasoned evidence is bullshit, so you can make racist rants against white people. How about you remove your head from your arse and actually consider the fact that we're all human beings. Slavery is a blight on the history of the European powers, and that demands an understanding of how it came to be. Claiming that skin pigmentation caused it is a disservice to an important question.

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1743 on: March 30, 2014, 02:33:19 PM »
Do you work within the community as an advocate for gay rights or something?

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1744 on: March 30, 2014, 02:40:00 PM »
I'm not surprised that a Trinbago forum would consider it seminal, simply because we like to push forward our own heroes and representatives, and sometimes inflate their importance.

This right here is the crux of why you are rubbing everyone wrong with your comments, your position is premised on the assumption that we are inflating William's importance just because he shares our heritage.  Frankly it's insulting... so yes, stop at this point.  Whether you choose to stop AND read the book, that's up to you.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1745 on: March 30, 2014, 02:45:21 PM »
None of that means that you can't have a base understanding from derivative works - you'll need to consult the original to make up your own mind ultimately, but to say you can only learn his work by his own book is simplistic. I didn't say it was surplus, I said it was low priority - *sigh* read my posts... I have responded on the major controversies that his book is said to cover, you can take these and respond with specific points from William's book if you like?

Genius... no one is saying you can't have a "base understanding"... we are saying you cannot comment dismissively about his work or deny it's seminal contribution to the economic analysis of slavery, without having a sound appreciation of his ideas, the best was to do so is to read the book.

You don't have to keep repeaint "read my posts" like a broken record.  I make it a point to quote what I'm responding to so as to emphasize that I'm responding directly to something you've said.  In short, I have read everything that I choose to respond to.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1746 on: March 30, 2014, 02:50:56 PM »
Again, if you had read my posts more carefully.... I pointed out that this is evidence against the essentialness of slavery. Spain also had a fair amount of mineral wealth (including coal) during this period, so simply shift the argument to there - the point still stands. Those nations with the most intensive slave trading are not the major winners. Moreover, of those countries developing during the "Second Industrial Revolution", Germany had barely any slave trading before their Industrial Revolution, Japan similarly.

Cheap slave labour was to the benefit of the plantation owners - as I've pointed out there's a misconception on capitalism - it never tries to benefit the state, simply individuals with capital. Plantation owners and the mercantile class worked human beings to death as if they were cattle, whilst over charging Britain for the imports through Parliamentary acts limiting trade on key good to the colonies, guaranteeing them a better price than the world average for the time. Cheap labour was essential indirectly - by enriching this class whom could grow powerful enough to place constraints on the monarchy. We agree on the essential nature of colonialism, but for different reasons.

No one was trading in slaves as the British were during this period... Britain had assumed naval superiority from Spain by the 17th century, and not just in warfare.  England didn't benefit from slavery because of capitalism... she benefited because of mercantilism and the remission of profits back to England.  One of the chief complaints by the plantocracy were the high taxes, for instance.  The plantation economies of the Spanish and Francophile islands simply wasn't on par, a chief factor which you conveniently overlook.

Offline Conquering Lion

• Tell me how can a man who doh know his roots form his own ideology?
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1747 on: March 30, 2014, 03:56:37 PM »
Again, if you had read my posts more carefully.... I pointed out that this is evidence against the essentialness of slavery. Spain also had a fair amount of mineral wealth (including coal) during this period, so simply shift the argument to there - the point still stands. Those nations with the most intensive slave trading are not the major winners. Moreover, of those countries developing during the "Second Industrial Revolution", Germany had barely any slave trading before their Industrial Revolution, Japan similarly.

Cheap slave labour was to the benefit of the plantation owners - as I've pointed out there's a misconception on capitalism - it never tries to benefit the state, simply individuals with capital. Plantation owners and the mercantile class worked human beings to death as if they were cattle, whilst over charging Britain for the imports through Parliamentary acts limiting trade on key good to the colonies, guaranteeing them a better price than the world average for the time. Cheap labour was essential indirectly - by enriching this class whom could grow powerful enough to place constraints on the monarchy. We agree on the essential nature of colonialism, but for different reasons.

No one was trading in slaves as the British were during this period... Britain had assumed naval superiority from Spain by the 17th century, and not just in warfare.  England didn't benefit from slavery because of capitalism... she benefited because of mercantilism and the remission of profits back to England.  One of the chief complaints by the plantocracy were the high taxes, for instance.  The plantation economies of the Spanish and Francophile islands simply wasn't on par, a chief factor which you conveniently overlook.

For the benefit of the forum, can you explain the difference between capitalism and mercantilism.
We fire de old set ah managers we had wukkin..and iz ah new group we went and we bring in. And if the goods we require de new managers not supplying, when election time come back round iz new ones we bringin. For iz one ting about my people I can guarantee..They will never ever vote party b4 country

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #1748 on: March 30, 2014, 05:01:32 PM »
nice posts socapro. not sure about the sotomayor one but the first one and the farrakhan clip made sense. doh study tiresais and bakes - dey using standard trolling tactics. dey want everything spell out for them like a eula so dey could look for typos and claim it doh make sense. dey should married each other to prove how gay-positive they are. steups.

one more thing - that point made in the first clip about the gay parents trying to change their adopted boy into a girl. that kind of thing is disturbing. that's one thing that de feminists get right - pushing dat kind of thing onto children is wrong - it's abuse. de feminists doh want girls to be sexualized and dey right. but dese gays pushing for kids to "come out" in school; kids in primary school whose stones eh drop "coming out" because of dis gay agenda. steups.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 05:46:42 PM by ribbit »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1749 on: March 30, 2014, 07:21:35 PM »
For the benefit of the forum, can you explain the difference between capitalism and mercantilism.

Mercantilism is a heavily regulated system of trade whereby European nations circumscribed how their colonies could conduct business, with whom they could conduct business, and how much of their business profits they could keep, while remitting part to the mother country.

Capitalism in its simplest form is premised on the free market system, conducting business with whomever provides the best economic result.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #1750 on: March 30, 2014, 08:01:36 PM »
Farrahkhan gives his view on homosexuality all the way back in 1972, very intelligent.
I don't think his view would have changed that much 42 years later in 2014.

Farrakhan Speaks on Homosexuality: Is it Natural? (1972)
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/VCDfqXN9AHw" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/VCDfqXN9AHw</a>

Minister Louis Farrakhan answers a question about homosexuality.
This interview was conducted in 1972 on SOUL TV in New York.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 08:39:42 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1751 on: March 30, 2014, 08:09:03 PM »
And here is Farrahkhan's up to date view on Homosexuality.

HOMOSEXUALITY: Dave Shappelle & Hollywood, Minister Farrakhan "Speaks"
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/RIIhUcHIv1Q" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/RIIhUcHIv1Q</a>

Dave Chappelle Will Not Wear A Dress . Hence.. African!
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/7lbFRYF-bbM" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/7lbFRYF-bbM</a>
« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 09:40:42 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Ramgoat

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1752 on: March 30, 2014, 08:21:29 PM »
Asylum, can you point me to examples of his "radicated bias and veiled bias"? I don't see it. But then again,  I have been accused of being naive when it comes to racism.

Racism? Who the hell is talking about racism?

Ramgoat
I am not talking about racism . I am talking about something more evil , more devilish , more sinister. more diabolical

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1753 on: March 30, 2014, 08:33:10 PM »
Funny but when I went to one of my barbershops this weekend there was a big discussion about Usain Bolt and why some youths in Jamaica smashed his junior record this weekend.
The Jamaican barber who was trimming my hair made me laugh when he said that Bolt was condoning battyman business by wearing a dress in that Virgin TV advert so the youths in Jamaica got angry and broke his junior record as Jamaicas don't condone the battyman business that Bolt is now promoting!  :D

See the advert that Bolt did that now seems to have many Jamaican men very upset with him.

Usain Bolt stars as a whole family in new Virgin Media ad
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/IbJa1E8Yhgo" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/IbJa1E8Yhgo</a>

I will bet anyone that Bolt initially did not like the idea of wearing a dress in this advert and they offered him an extra large bonus just to do it. More evidence of the Gay agenda specially directed at Black men in full effect. This is not just a conspiracy theory with no basis in reality like some folks with their heads in the sand would try to argue.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 11:01:45 AM by Socapro »

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1754 on: March 31, 2014, 12:22:02 AM »
Extracted from Tiresais above:

Europe was a backward continent circa 1000 A.D., depending on how you measure this, but by 1400 North-Western Europe had overtaken China as the most developed place on Earth.(see Maddison's seminal work "The World Economy: A Millennial perspective").Europe's rise, thus, had started before its embarkation on colonisation. Indeed it would have been impossible for them to conquer such large swathes of the world without some technological or military advantage, given the relatively small numbers compared to the natives.

And how did you determine that? Via a cup of tea with Angus before he departed this life?

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1755 on: March 31, 2014, 12:25:03 AM »

Europe was a backward continent circa 1000 A.D., depending on how you measure this, but by 1400 North-Western Europe had overtaken China as the most developed place on Earth.(see Maddison's seminal work "The World Economy: A Millennial perspective").Europe's rise, thus, had started before its embarkation on colonisation. Indeed it would have been impossible for them to conquer such large swathes of the world without some technological or military advantage, given the relatively small numbers compared to the natives.

And how did you determine that? Via a cup of tea with Angus before he departed this life?

Hah, sadly not. He's one of the few academics to attempt to quantify GDP per capita over the past 2 thousand years and is heavily cited in the literature, hence my (subjective) opinion that it's a seminal work.

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1756 on: March 31, 2014, 12:29:03 AM »

Do you have any evidence of France and Spain's inefficiency? 17th Century seems much to early to me - both Portugal and (after independence) the Dutch were significant threats to the RN at or after this time.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1757 on: March 31, 2014, 12:35:02 AM »

Hah, sadly not. He's one of the few academics to attempt to quantify GDP per capita over the past 2 thousand years and is heavily cited in the literature, hence my (subjective) opinion that it's a seminal work.

Uh-huh ...

Probably because you're so full of shite that the effluent has contaminated your objectivity.

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1758 on: March 31, 2014, 01:57:30 AM »

No - I consider it every person's duty to defend the rights of your fellow human beings, and to challenge prejudice and discrimination.

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1759 on: March 31, 2014, 01:58:31 AM »

Uh-huh ...

Probably because you're so full of shite that the effluent has contaminated your objectivity.

Any retort other than ad hominem attacks? 'cause all you've actually done is insult me rather than respond to my point.

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1760 on: March 31, 2014, 02:10:26 AM »
  In short, I have read everything that I choose to respond to.

This is why I keep telling people to read my posts. You cannot weigh my arguments from snippets - the posts are more than the sum of their parts.

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1761 on: March 31, 2014, 02:25:39 AM »

Mercantilism is a heavily regulated system of trade whereby European nations circumscribed how their colonies could conduct business, with whom they could conduct business, and how much of their business profits they could keep, while remitting part to the mother country.

Capitalism in its simplest form is premised on the free market system, conducting business with whomever provides the best economic result.

These definitions are not specific enough. Mercantilism referred to a quasi-closed trading, whereby nations tried to accumulate precious metals and currency, seeing trade as a zero-sum whereby imports weakened the nation (in some broad sense, whether it be strengthening your enemies or having to give up wealth). Within this type of thought, colonies became an essential "cordoning off" of resources for the nations that guaranteed access within the nation.

Capitalism is simply organising the economy around the profit motive for individuals and using markets (and the price mechanism) to allocate resources and choices over production in the economy. You can have a mercantilist Capitalist system, for example, as they are not mutually exclusive. Free trade is often argued to be of benefit from capitalistic perspectives, as the benefits of a market should expand as it gets larger (increased specialisation and division of labour were the key factors for Adam Smith). They key aspect here is the role of individuals - economic activity is the preserve of private actors, whilst the state is to preserve the conditions for the market (and price mechanism) to work (such as justice, property rights, and public goods that couldn't be provided by the market such as street lighting and national defence). These actors often make profit (especially in the early stages) by accumulating capital (goods and services used in the act of production but not used up, such as machinery, factories, and education), which they can use to make more profit, and then re-invest into more capital (see Marx's Primitive Accumulation).

Importantly, capitalist actors pursue profit over other objectives - the role of a firm is to be profitable. Thus, their actions are not simply contained to the market system - actions such as regulatory capture (influencing/controlling those who are supposed to regulate them), bribery and corruption (to ensure favourable legislation), and anti-competitive practices (monopolies, corporate espionage, and predatory behaviour) are in a number of important circumstances ways to maximise profits and/or minimise losses. Within the context of teh colonies you had both strands of thought - Parliament legislated to heavily favour "imports" (if that's the right word) from the colonies because they stood to gain - Parliament in the 1700s was made up heavily of those with a personal interest in the colonies, whether it be owning the plantations that sold the products or whose children would fill the lucrative administrative posts in India and the New World. Thus, Britain paid a higher price than it should have due to legislative capture - private individuals maximised profit by using the mechanisms of power within Britain to raise prices above what they would receive in free markets and free trade. You can clearly see this behaviour in the Western legislators when it comes to resource extraction, and you can see this in the neo-colonial way in which the West and Western countries engage with the developing world (especially Africa)

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1762 on: March 31, 2014, 05:19:48 AM »

Uh-huh ...

Any retort other than ad hominem attacks? 'cause all you've actually done is insult me rather than respond to my point.

It's actually in response to your comment rather than per se ad hominem. You impeach yourself. Re-read yuh own damn post? Lol.

(By the way, you have no basis for rejecting ad hominem. None. And, I haven't started to insult you yet. I'm still being charitable).

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1763 on: March 31, 2014, 05:24:58 AM »
  In short, I have read everything that I choose to respond to.

This is why I keep telling people to read my posts. You cannot weigh my arguments from snippets - the posts are more than the sum of their parts.

... not gifted enough to figure out that one having read everything one has chosen to respond to ... does not mean that one has not read everything?

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1764 on: March 31, 2014, 05:29:21 AM »

No - I consider it every person's duty to defend the rights of your fellow human beings, and to challenge prejudice and discrimination.

So you're like a missionary sent to the colonies, yet silent at home? Lehwe make a turn in Brixton nah.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #1765 on: March 31, 2014, 07:02:26 AM »
dis thread exhausting and ent even read 5% ah it :-\ :-\
I pity the fool....

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1766 on: March 31, 2014, 09:22:41 AM »

When you have to fly under the radar or face massive public backlash and discrimination, being 'hidden' is essential to continue having an otherwise normal life.

An element of why the equivalency of race should be left out of the discourse.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1767 on: March 31, 2014, 09:47:29 AM »
tiresais you readin like didn' even read or seriously consider congo's account ,therein lies d actual issue......yuh fly off d handle when the gay get assaulted, but sudden loss yuh "voice" when it became clear dat violence reciprocated violence..............a would imagine that condemnation would go both ways in such a case............so regardless of how yuh try to spin it yuh silence speakin louder than yuh words. gross hypocrisy of d highest order.

I done

Congo's isolated anecdotal account no more proves that gays are aggressive and violent, any more than the Ariel Castro case proves that Puerto Ricans (or heterosexuals for that matter) are violent, sexual deviants.

Where dis come from?

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1768 on: March 31, 2014, 09:51:51 AM »
I have a hypothesis that one factor (and there are others) that forms one's opinions regarding a segment of our society (ex. race, culture, gender, religion, ethnicity, and in this case sexual orientation), may be negative or traumatic experiences with members of that segment.

Two examples:
A female rape victim may have a difficulty time with men, generally speaking; or a bad experience with a member(s) of a religious faith may lead you to conclude that all members of that faith are to be avoided.

Both Socapro and Congo stated that they were victims of unwanted sexual attention originally disguised as benign socialization. And I think that they both responded with the threat of violence if not violence, against the offender. And they have both made their positions clear on homosexuality.

I am curious if there are forum members who feel that they have been victimized. I have never been victimized and my views on homosexuals are liberal. Congo and Socapro have been victimized and their views are conservative, some would argue, even hateful and bigoted.

Just curious if anecdotal data supports my hypothesis. That's all.

Findings on the hypothesis?

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1769 on: March 31, 2014, 10:26:34 AM »
I am throwing a question out.

Both Congo and Socapro claim to be the victims of sexual harassment or even sexual assault (my words). The perpetrators are "in the closet" gays.

QUESTION: Has any other other male heterosexual on this forum been the victim of sexual harassment/assault committed by a male homosexual?

I am heterosexual but I have never had a gay person proposition me - and I have been around for several decades.

While we await the findings ... what signficance do you attach to the question?

I suspect that my wait will be in perpetuity and uneventful, but nevertheless ...

I have a hypothesis that one factor (and there are others) that forms one's opinions regarding a segment of our society (ex. race, culture, gender, religion, ethnicity, and in this case sexual orientation), may be negative or traumatic experiences with members of that segment.

Two examples:
A female rape victim may have a difficulty time with men, generally speaking; or a bad experience with a member(s) of a religious faith may lead you to conclude that all members of that faith are to be avoided.

Both Socapro and Congo stated that they were victims of unwanted sexual attention originally disguised as benign socialization. And I think that they both responded with the threat of violence if not violence, against the offender. And they have both made their positions clear on homosexuality.

I am curious if there are forum members who feel that they have been victimized. I have never been victimized and my views on homosexuals are liberal. Congo and Socapro have been victimized and their views are conservative, some would argue, even hateful and bigoted.

Just curious if anecdotal data supports my hypothesis. That's all.
I only just spotted the highlighted paragraph above with an accusation from Pecan that included my name.

So Mr Pecan please bring the quote and show me where I ever said that I was a victim of unwanted sexual attention from a homo originally disguised as benign socialization and responded with the threat of violence if not violence, against the offender?!

I've never been violent or have threatened violence against a Gay person in all my life not that it may not happen in the future if I am ever put in a position where I am left with no choice in order to defend myself from physical abuse or assault.

Some of you fellas are either dangerous liars or lack English comprehension skills.  :shameonyou:

If Pecan is unable to bring the quote of me saying I was violent or threatened violence against a homo who made unwanted sexual advances then I expect an apology posted in this thread for his heterophobic lies within the next 24 hours. The clock is ticking!  :Police:
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 10:44:33 AM by Socapro »

1]; } ?>