April 18, 2024, 11:07:49 AM

Author Topic: Gays Thread.  (Read 244590 times)

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
Re: Ugandan President Museveni Signs bill criminalising homosexuality
« Reply #1860 on: April 04, 2014, 04:11:24 PM »
While I share the sentiments of Museveni on the gay lifestyle ,criminalizing the practice is plain wrong.
 Gays in Uganda do not flaunt their gayness in gay pride parades or in demanding special rights . They are mostly closeted .
 He comes across as autocratic and stereotypical as an African leader . Museveni is being influenced by Southern evangelical fundamentalist  Christians like Scot Lively and Jim Corsi  . Jim Corsi is a leader and founder of the Birther movement and these evangelical priests has no love for Black people here in the US, they are racist to the core and has found a useful idiot in Museveni.
 This president has allowed Scot Lively to address the Ugandan parliament for 5 hours.   
 They Gays has a stranglehold on Obama and Miseveni is making a mistake in crossing  these people .. The Uganda economy will suffer and  moreover Museveni is sounding like  an inflexible, unreasonable hardcore  hateful christian fundamentalist .
Based upon all the News clips I have viewed on the issue in Uganda, President Museveni only signed the bill into power because that is what the majority of people in Uganda were demanding and if he wanted to be voted back into power come elections then he had little choice but to sign the bill.
That has been my observation and if you view all the Uganda news clips I have posted to this thread you would realize that he had little choice IF he wanted to be voted back into power come elections.
From my observation signing the Anti-Gay bill was not President Museveni's personal unilateral decision.
He only did what the majority of Ugandans demanded.
If a poll was done in countries or places that are not Eurocentric say like the Caribbean , Africa , Asia, the results would be the same as in Uganda regarding  gays .
 It became an issue in Uganda because it was pushed by  Museveni with help and resources from the hateful evangelicals  to stir  up the masses. A  true states man would have diffused the situation and not let it reach the point where the lifestyle had to be criminalize .
 Mark my words , this law will be rescinded after pressure from the Gay lobby  and Obama  from the States.

'  I have this hypothesis that Putin is being punished , not because of  Crimea but rather the laws he enacted regarding the gays in Russia but like I stated it is only a hypothesis.
 The gay lobby in the States is all powerful and you don't f**k with these people .
 Miseveni and Uganda will pay a severe price

I am not quite sure about that (highlighted in red), you need to view the full video below to fully understand President Museveni's position and exactly why he signed the bill into law.

Below is the full video of the Ugandan President's signing the law against homosexuality into effect and press conference (not the media edited version) where he also presents the details of what the bill addresses and also explains exactly why he eventually decided to sign the bill into law after first refusing to sign it because of the difficult question of if people can be born Gay.

President Museveni signs Anti homosexuality Law Feb 2014
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/rvssoW9H2AQ" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/rvssoW9H2AQ</a>
Go to 11:40 for where he signs the bills and fully explains why he did, makes sense.

After watching this video anyone who is balanced and intelligent will understand why President Museveni decided it was in his country's interest to sign the bill.
Until you watch the video from 11 mins 40 secs onwards it is hard to make a balanced judgement on President Museveni being a tyrant as many folks are now trying to depict him as.
I think we all need to respect the choice of the Ugandan people and I support them in their rights to decide their own laws.

Scientific Findings:
The Ugandan President basically said that he decided to sign the bill because their panel of top scientists who also worked in conjunction with top foreign European scientists found out that for those who argue that some folks are born Gay, they discovered that 35% of the tendency was due to genetic abnormalities or nature while a much higher percentage 65% of the tendency was down to nurturing.
Apparently they did extensive tests including tests on identical twins in Sweden and came up with the results which proved to them beyond a shadow of a doubt that no one is born 100% Gay and that nurturing plays a much greater role (65%) than nature (35%) in practically all cases.
They also discovered that the majority of local Gays in Uganda were actually heterosexuals who were recruited into that lifestyle for financial reasons and who never viewed themselves as being born Gay.

I believe this is the summary of the new Ugandan Anti Homosexuality Laws:

1. It is against the law to recruit Ugandans into homosexuality and especially teaching it as acceptable to their children in schools
2. Ugandans must not break the law and allow themselves to be recruited into homosexuality
3. No public display of sex (applies to both homosexuals and heterosexuals) which should be done in a private area or in the privacy of your home.
4. Local Ugandans who are into the homosexual lifestyle should come forward and seek help and will be supported to help them move back into a heterosexual lifestyle as has been proven possible by the scientific evidence (35% nature & 65% nurture for those who considered themselves to be born gay).
5. Repeat offenders could receive life imprisonment but will be offered treatment and counselling in order to have their sentence shortened and can be released once cured.
6. Foreign homosexuals are totally safe from arrest provided they don't break any of Uganda's laws.

I may not be totally accurate but believe above 6 points are a basic summary of what the new Ugandan laws against homosexuality cover and how they will be applied. My summary of their Anti-Gay Laws is subject to updating as it is based on what I have gathered so far from viewing the various news items from Uganda.
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Communications director of World Congress of Families on the Gay Agenda!
« Reply #1861 on: April 04, 2014, 09:23:47 PM »
Latest news!!

Pastor Manning willing to forgive homos who vandalized his church announcement sign if they attend his church service tomorrow Saturday 5th April at 11am and ask for their forgiveness.

After forgiving them if they attend the service and ask for forgiveness he is also willing to pray with his congregation to help cast out their homo demons so that when they depart they will hopefully go forth healed from their homosexuality and will sin no more!

ATLAH Church Willing To Forgive Homosexual Vandals
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/qwOc330Nqqc" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/qwOc330Nqqc</a>

This one will be interesting!! Pastor Manning the most entertaining Pastor on the Internet by miles!!  :rotfl:
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #1862 on: April 05, 2014, 05:23:53 PM »
I suspect my views are very far from Pro & his pastor partner, but The Mozilla thing is real sh!t. (Although admittedly  I ent know exactly yet how much pressure he was under to resign, or if he throw in the towel too soon).
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 05:25:30 PM by kounty »

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1863 on: April 05, 2014, 07:55:40 PM »

What do you think or yuh too fraid to talk?

Well I think we will see more and more of this happening around the world until most folks are too scared for their jobs to say what they truly belief about the issue of Gay marriage from a religious perspective.

The days of freedom of speech and even freedom of choice could be rapidly coming to an end.

Why are you soliciting my opinion? You have already made it clear what you think of it.

However, I will answer:

Freedom of speech has consequences. You are appointed CEO of a company that embodies a certain set of values and you actively reject those values on the side and in doing so create backlash from employees and other stakeholders? Well he better live with the consequences.

Perhaps both intended and unintended ...

To quote Phillipe Couillard: "I would say that freedom of expression sometimes has unintended consequences."

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1864 on: April 07, 2014, 06:52:12 PM »
Interesting interview with President Museveni on Hard Talk from exactly 2 years ago that also gives us his perspective on the promotion of homosexuality in Uganda before the new Anti Gay bill that he recently signed was presented to their parliament.

President Yoweri Museveni of Uganda On Hard Talk Pt,1-2
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/0vWAdY0uZvA" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/0vWAdY0uZvA</a> 
President Yoweri Museveni of Uganda On Hard Talk Pt,2-2
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/QjaqtTMF24c" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/QjaqtTMF24c</a>
« Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 06:54:37 PM by Socapro »

Offline Ramgoat

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1865 on: April 07, 2014, 07:57:05 PM »
 Museveni  is suffering from delusions of grandeur . Why does he has to have troops in Somalia fighting the AL shabab   movement whose ideology is similar to his regarding homosexuality ? In addition he has troops in CAR,
 He cannot even defeat the  Kony movement in his own country . I am now more than ever convinced   that this man is a fundamentalist christian fanatic

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1866 on: April 07, 2014, 10:09:57 PM »
Museveni  is suffering from delusions of grandeur . Why does he has to have troops in Somalia fighting the AL shabab   movement whose ideology is similar to his regarding homosexuality ? In addition he has troops in CAR,
 He cannot even defeat the  Kony movement in his own country . I am now more than ever convinced   that this man is a fundamentalist christian fanatic
Nope he is not and if you view the full video that I posted in Reply #460 above he clearly explains exactly why he is not during the course of the question and answer section after he explained why he signed the new bill into law.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 01:43:57 PM by Socapro »

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #1867 on: April 11, 2014, 01:30:36 PM »

Even with acknowledging the Burnsian notion of "man's inhumanity to man", this contributes dangerous suppositional reasoning that's perhaps a comfort to historical oppressors, and - to put it mildly - likely taxing and vexing to history's catalogue of the oppressed. One has doubts as to the comprehensive utility of applying ceteris paribus in reconstructing the history of the world. Inverting and conflating Arawaks into Caribs and Caribs into Arawaks is somewhat deontologically challenging, not to mention invariably reductionist and problematic.

I would like to respond to this but I need to fully digest what I think you are saying  - in a few days. :beermug:

@ Asylum ... OK, I have some time now ....

So if I understand what you said (I had to use the dictionary  :) ):

Postulating this scenario is dangerous.. why?  because it "excuses" or explains or rationalizes Europeans' participation in the slave trade? and this indirectly sanctions their behaviour and diminishes the atrocities visited upon the oppressed? Therefore one should not engage in these "what if" alternatives because at best, it does not prove anything? Recall, this line of debate had its roots in a comment from ramgoat: "White people are responsible  for all the evils perpetrated on humanity"  - I was attempting to say that skin colour was accidental, and not the underlying reason for "evil". i.e. non-whites have the same propensity for evil as whites. While this comment may be vexing to the oppressed, it does not take away from the reality of human nature nor was it meant to comfort the oppressors.

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1868 on: April 11, 2014, 06:20:01 PM »
As I told you folks they are going to start introducing this Gay nastiness to children in schools across America.
This is only the start folks, don't say I never warned you!

The Manning Report On Fistgate
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/AqfPEEdY18Q" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/AqfPEEdY18Q</a>

The Manning Report On "Fistgate" Conference. Recorded 7 April 2014.
After viewing video you can go here for more details: http://www.massresistance.org/docs/issues/fistgate/
« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 06:23:19 PM by Socapro »

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Young and Gay: Jamaica's Gully Queens
« Reply #1869 on: July 28, 2014, 04:21:02 AM »
Young and Gay: Jamaica's Gully Queens

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/ILXVpFQVEbw" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/ILXVpFQVEbw</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Young and Gay: Jamaica's Gully Queens
« Reply #1870 on: July 28, 2014, 08:59:36 AM »
Interesting, depressing.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Do you folks know original meaning of word Bad in Old English is for homosexual?
« Reply #1871 on: September 22, 2014, 10:09:06 AM »
I have been researching into the original meaning of certain words we use today and discovered that the word "Bad" was originally used in Old English to describe a homosexual or paedophile.

Check it out people!

Online Etymology Dictionary

bad (adj.)
    c.1200, "inferior in quality;" early 13c., "wicked, evil, vicious," a mystery word with no apparent relatives in other languages.* Possibly from Old English derogatory term bæddel and its diminutive bædling "effeminate man, hermaphrodite, pederast," probably related to bædan "to defile." A rare word before 1400, and evil was more common in this sense until c.1700. Meaning "uncomfortable, sorry" is 1839, American English colloquial.

Comparable words in the other Indo-European languages tend to have grown from descriptions of specific qualities, such as "ugly," "defective," "weak," "faithless," "impudent," "crooked," "filthy" (such as Greek kakos, probably from the word for "excrement;" Russian plochoj, related to Old Church Slavonic plachu "wavering, timid;" Persian gast, Old Persian gasta-, related to gand "stench;" German schlecht, originally "level, straight, smooth," whence "simple, ordinary," then "bad").

Comparative and superlative forms badder, baddest were common 14c.-18c. and used as recently as Defoe (but not by Shakespeare), but yielded to comparative worse and superlative worst (which had belonged to evil and ill).

As a noun, late 14c., "evil, wickedness." In U.S. place names, sometimes translating native terms meaning "supernaturally dangerous." Ironic use as a word of approval is said to be at least since 1890s orally, originally in Black English, emerging in print 1928 in a jazz context. It might have emerged from the ambivalence of expressions like bad n!gger, used as a term of reproach by whites, but among blacks sometimes representing one who stood up to injustice, but in the U.S. West bad man also had a certain ambivalence:

These are the men who do most of the killing in frontier communities, yet it is a noteworthy fact that the men who are killed generally deserve their fate. [Farmer & Henley]

*Farsi has bad in more or less the same sense as the English word, but this is regarded by linguists as a coincidence. The forms of the words diverge as they are traced back in time (Farsi bad comes from Middle Persian vat), and such accidental convergences exist across many languages, given the vast number of words in each and the limited range of sounds humans can make to signify them. Among other coincidental matches with English are Korean mani "many," Chinese pei "pay," Nahuatl (Aztecan) huel "well," Maya hol "hole."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

This gives a whole new meaning to the term "badman" that a lot of so-called tough Blackmen regularly use to describe themselves!  :laugh:

So the moral of the story here is to always be careful of words you use to describe yourself if you haven't done research into the original meaning of the word.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 10:28:10 AM by Socapro »

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
Re: Do you folks know original meaning of word Bad in Old English is for homosexual?
« Reply #1872 on: September 29, 2014, 09:45:03 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/dsUXAEzaC3Q" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/dsUXAEzaC3Q</a>

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Kamla say "Decriminalisation of homosexuality in T&T not legally possible"
« Reply #1873 on: October 03, 2014, 05:32:01 PM »
How come our T&T PM didn't think similarly about the need for a referendum before forcing thru the Run-off Elections amendment that is designed to help keep her government in office?
I sense clear double-standards here! :thumbsdown:

At least she is smart enough to realize that attempting to change that law without consulting the T&T public first can lead to her party losing the next elections.

PM: Gay rights not legally possible
Published: Friday, September 26, 2014 (T&T Guardian)

This country is nowhere near ready to establish a referendum dealing with the decriminalisation of homosexuality and gay rights as it is not legally possible says Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar. She made the remarks while fielding questions from members of the local media after delivering yesterday’s feature address at the T&T Investment Conference in Manhattan. “At this moment it is not legally possible. “The draft gender policy came to the Cabinet, discussed at length and given the very divided voices of Trinidad and Tobago. It will not be prudent for Government to proceed in that direction... it’s too divided. There is no consensus on that issue,” Persad-Bissessar said.

Pressed whether decriminalisation was being considered, she maintained it would be unwise for Government to go in that direction. The PM also spoke on the topic while having the one-on-one conversation with Lakshmi Singh, an anchor for National Public Radio, based in Washington. Describing the issue as “very touchy and sensitive,” the Prime Minister said the policy was produced before the People’s Partnership came into office in 2010 and it had “never seen the light of day. “This was because the previous government faced many persons who were against issues for decriminalising gays and our present government picked it up, dusted it off and put it for discussions again,” Persad-Bissessar said.

She said tremendous opposition was faced, especially from the Roman Catholic Church, but the issue of gay rights, the PM said, was not really for the Government to decide. “I think that is an issue that is not really for the Government to decide at this time in our country. It is an issue that the people must decide and therefore one that may require as a referendum to get the views of the people... personal views are not good enough. “But at this time we are very divided in Trinidad and Tobago,” Persad-Bissessar added. She urged that people should not be discriminated based on their sexual orientation.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 05:35:44 PM by Socapro »

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Kamla say "Decriminalisation of homosexuality in T&T not legally possible"
« Reply #1874 on: October 03, 2014, 06:45:17 PM »
She side step the issue quite smartly by blaming the Catholics for the opposition. Catholics are no longer the majority religion in TT.

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1875 on: October 03, 2014, 07:18:45 PM »
She side step the issue quite smartly by blaming the Catholics for the opposition. Catholics are no longer the majority religion in TT.

I think they still are unless you're drawing a distinction between "practising" Catholics and nominal ones.
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1876 on: October 03, 2014, 10:35:24 PM »

I think they still are unless you're drawing a distinction between "practising" Catholics and nominal ones.

Well a lot of people have left the church and they are now in penticostal churches. you have baptists, SDA, Presbytarians, Anglicans, Mormons, Muslim, Hindus. So I eh sure Catholics are the majority as before. They still influential and still have one holiday. That is  Corpus Christi

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1877 on: October 04, 2014, 01:07:13 PM »
I wonder if (the excuse) "Catholic" is supposed to be umbrella for all "Christian" type religions?

Side note.

Read recently where a St Lucia youth was given an appeal on his "refugee" claim in Canada based on his mother's claim that she is a lesbian and she is endangered in St Lucia. His claim is based on he was targeted as a kid as his mother was gay.  The mother lost her case, but if his case wins (probably a precedent) he'll be able to sponsor her.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1878 on: October 04, 2014, 01:18:52 PM »
I have a hard time believing this woman is a lawyer... you never leave issues involving human rights to a a referendum vote.  Imagine the Tutsi government holding a referendum on Hutu rights... or Americans holding a referendum on Native American rights?  Madness.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
Re: Gays Thread.
« Reply #1879 on: October 05, 2014, 06:26:42 AM »
homosexuality is not a human right .
 It is   sexually  deviant  behavior. Decriminalizing homosexuality , why stop there ?,  Soon the pedophiles and the practitioners of bestiality  will  be clamoring for decriminalizing as well     

::) ::) smh..........
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #1880 on: October 05, 2014, 08:39:51 AM »
Alright I offended by this thread title  :D
anyway mods we better than that here, why not rename it 'Alternative Lifestyle' or something similar
Thanks  :beermug:
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1881 on: October 05, 2014, 02:09:38 PM »
Alright I offended by this thread title  :D
anyway mods we better than that here, why not rename it 'Alternative Lifestyle' or something similar
Thanks  :beermug:

"Thread dealing with Gay issues" will be a better title as not everyone posting this thread is Gay.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1882 on: October 05, 2014, 02:50:00 PM »
"Thread dealing with Gay issues" will be a better title as not everyone posting this thread is Gay.

I dunno seems like you quite 'happy' at home in this thread.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1883 on: October 05, 2014, 02:51:11 PM »
The only reason I don't like the word gay is because I can't ask ramgoat if he really gay(meaning happy)today.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1884 on: October 05, 2014, 04:31:13 PM »
Hate that gays took the rainbow colours from us ... They had no right .

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1885 on: October 05, 2014, 04:35:19 PM »
Who deleted Ramgoat's comment and why?
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1886 on: October 05, 2014, 04:45:07 PM »

I dunno seems like you quite 'happy' at home in this thread.

Well guess I am just as comfortable in here as you are then, does that mean something in your mind?

Btw I am only posting here because I decided not to complain about one of the Mods moving my "Kamla say "Decriminalisation of homosexuality in T&T not legally possible"" thread to this one.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2014, 04:49:07 PM by Socapro »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1887 on: October 05, 2014, 05:17:06 PM »
Well guess I am just as comfortable in here as you are then, does that mean something in your mind?

Btw I am only posting here because I decided not to complain about one of the Mods moving my "Kamla say "Decriminalisation of homosexuality in T&T not legally possible"" thread to this one.

You eh 'comfortable', you fixated... that was the implication.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #1888 on: October 05, 2014, 05:30:39 PM »
Who deleted Ramgoat's comment and why?
the minute we start sanctioning the suppression of opinions we step into dangerous ground
I pity the fool....

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1889 on: October 05, 2014, 05:58:21 PM »

You eh 'comfortable', you fixated... that was the implication.

If going on about what you constantly think about makes you feel good then cool.  :beermug:

I was actually looking to post article in the dedicated Kamla "Mis-steps" thread and couldn't find it so created a new thread which then got moved here by one of the Mods.
Kamla's mis-step on this occasion happens to be her double-standard about needing a referendum to change the law against Gay sex while she did not think they needed a referendum to change our voting system because it is seen as giving them an advantage in the next elections.

But I guess that is not your focus.

In fact I think I will try harder to find that Kamla thread and re-post the article there as I originally intended.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2014, 06:19:36 PM by Socapro »

1]; } ?>