March 29, 2024, 12:00:02 AM

Author Topic: Pink poke-a-dot  (Read 1035 times)

Offline ß!aCkÒuT

• Sr. Warrior
  • Time To Play The Game
    • View Profile
Pink poke-a-dot
« on: February 27, 2006, 09:31:50 AM »
     One day dis fella was was walkin home an he hear somebody say someting bout ah pinkpokadot so he went to sckool de next day an he ask he frens wat it was.....all of a sudden all ah dem gang upp an beat him.......after he went to complain to his teacher so his teacher asked why did the boys beat him up...so he said : I asked them about the pink polkadot,,,on hearing that the teacher pulled out a whip and started to beat the boy........after the teacher beat him, he went to the principal and told him wat the teacher did.........on hearing the news the principal pulled down theboy's shorts and slapped him repeatedly.......Now the boy wass furious he was walking home and he saw a policeman ..so he thought that he could asked him....the policeman took out his gun and shot him 5 times in his left arm and arrested him.........In court the judge asked him why is here......The boy explained the whole thing......The judge leaped from his chair and started to beat the boy sevearly....the boy was sentenced to 10yrs hard labour.......Leaving prison the boy which was now a man walked into a bar......So the bartender asked him wat was the matter......
Man::: Im afraid to tell u ,,,u will hit me
BTender:::No i wont hit u
Man:::All the time i heard about this pinkpolkadot and i wanted to know wat it was so i asked and i got beat up and put in jail...
BTender:Ok you want to know about the pinkpolka dot ....Just cross the street and you will see a pink door go inside and u will be there....
Man:::Tahnks alot....

Anxiously the man opens the bar door and runs accross the road....Halfway through the road a car hits him and he dies on the spot.................................................................................................................................................................................Guess wat the morale of this story is ..........................................................................................................................................................................................L@@k Left and Right be4 u cross the road..........................................................................................................SORRY FOR WASTING YOUR TIME............
If love were a flame, it has ignited my soul...my one spark has created the magnificent fire of true passion

".The Poet."

1]; } ?>