June 16, 2024, 03:31:55 PM

Author Topic: Robbie Williams UK Rock Star, invest in the VALE  (Read 1930 times)

Offline Jimmy the Dog

• El Perro
  • Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Robbie Williams UK Rock Star, invest in the VALE
« on: February 27, 2006, 01:05:56 PM »
 ;DJust been anounced Multi-Millionaire Rock Star Robbie has bought all our remaining Shares , and he promises maybe more........Big Day for Vale.......your 2nd Club......We is only going one-way and that is UP.....Watch this Space ;D
The wonder of you....Supa Vale

Offline JERSEY TRINI

• trotty
  • Hero Warrior
  • without god life just doesn't make sense
    • View Profile
Re: Robbie Williams UK Rock Star, invest in the VALE
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2006, 01:08:18 PM »
Congrats to Vale, things starting to look good eh.

Offline Jimmy the Dog

• El Perro
  • Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2006, 01:11:57 PM »
Congrats to Vale, things starting to look good eh.

Cheers, Jersey this could be the BIG UP ;D

Offline Jimmy the Dog

• El Perro
  • Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2006, 03:20:54 PM »
Port Vale.......................WE WANT AH GOAL!!!
Good One......give us a little background about how this will benefit your team.

Well like most low league Club in England we need much needed funds to go further and now Robbie involved it lifts our profile.........meaning his investment give us high profile  i.e. Outside interest.sponsours etc.

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2006, 03:29:55 PM »
Good Luck! The celebrity endorsement didnt really do anything for Exeter! I hope Robbie Williams is a better mascot than Jacko!  ;D

Offline PortValeChris

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2006, 04:24:16 PM »
Lets hope Robbie can transform Vale, then hopefully we can reciprocate and transform Robbie into a star that can actually sing good songs,  perhaps truetrini can right him some lyrics
PortValeChris  AKA The Former TVV from onevalefan. 

Port Vale  We want ah goal!!

To market, to market, with my uncle Jim
Somebody threw a tomato at him
Now, Tomatoes don't hurt with their soft juicy skin
But this one it knackered, 'cause it come in a tin

truetrini

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2006, 04:26:11 PM »
Lets hope Robbie can transform Vale, then hopefully we can reciprocate and transform Robbie into a star that can actually sing good songs,  perhaps truetrini can right him some lyrics

whats going on Chris?  and jimmy?

hope all is well with you guys.  still having a blast..I tell you guys something, that was one of the best days i had in my life FULLSTOP.

Offline PortValeChris

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2006, 05:03:50 PM »
Robbie Williams comes from Stoke on Trent and as a young lad he used to watch the Vale regularly.  Then one day he joined a boyband called Take That.  They were a massive boy band all over Europe and I think the US.  Robbie became famous because he would wear his Vale top on stage.  Thousands of young girls from all over the UK also wore Vale tops as a result.  One day, When I was in Majorca for a holiday, a family came to the hotel and their young daughter was wearing a Vale top,  I said to her come on the Vale.  Then I asked her dad what part of Stoke they came from and he answered Aberdeen.   Then Robbie left Take That and millions of young teenage girls nearly committed suicide.  Robbie then went solo but was having problems with drink and drugs, also his solo career wasn't too good, then when princess diana got herself killed it coincided with the release of his song 'Angels'  That song made him and he hasn't looked back since.  He is a multi millionaire and many Vale fans have expressed their opinions that Robbie should give money to the Vale to help them out in their hour of need.  But for many months or years we heard nothing.  Other Vale fans defended him by saying that it is his money and he can do with it as he pleases, he dosen't have to pour it into a footie club...   ANyway it seems that now Robbie ( Bob to his mates) has finally stepped in and bought the remaining shares.   

I prefer soca music to Robbies music but I am still glad he has finally put some of his money into his favourite club. 

Truetrini.  I am still buzzin over Saturday.  Remember me to Fli, Socapro and Triniwhiteboy. 
PortValeChris  AKA The Former TVV from onevalefan. 

Port Vale  We want ah goal!!

To market, to market, with my uncle Jim
Somebody threw a tomato at him
Now, Tomatoes don't hurt with their soft juicy skin
But this one it knackered, 'cause it come in a tin

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2006, 05:35:46 PM »
Big Up Vale!!! hopefully one day I'll see you on the other side of the pitch against my beloved Man U. All the best!!!!

VIBES IT UP!!!
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline gtokyo

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2006, 01:49:55 AM »
Nice one Robbie...There is an Angel...in this Millenium...and I FEEL...this is a good investment...so Let me entertain you..
« Last Edit: February 28, 2006, 05:11:32 AM by gtokyo »

1]; } ?>