April 26, 2024, 05:31:38 AM

Author Topic: WARRIORS NEED TO KEEP WATCHING THIS >>>  (Read 1595 times)

Offline MATADOR

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
WARRIORS NEED TO KEEP WATCHING THIS >>>
« on: February 28, 2006, 07:17:39 AM »
OVER AND OVER TO KEEP THEMSELVES ALWAYS IN THE HUNT AND HUNGRY >>>On a different note, watch the defensive blunder by Lawrence at this level of the game.. As many of you have said, we are weak defensively down the middle... He couldnt even position himself between the opponent and the ball..

http://www.ussoccer.com/sights/index.jsp_videoGallery-33-0.html#

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: WARRIORS NEED TO KEEP WATCHING THIS >>>
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2006, 07:46:48 AM »
  i eh watch it and i eh watching it....pull yuh ass......wha is "matador" ??...  BULL  ??    BULL
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2006, 09:28:14 AM »
  i eh watch it and i eh watching it....pull yuh ass......wha is "matador" ??...  BULL  ??    BULL

;D
I eh tink de man intend no bacchanal

Matador,some ah dem fellahs on here go hit yuh ah bull pistle fuh dat oui..... leh dem yankee  keep watchin dem ol propaganda 'flim'
Tallest et al. are more experienced players now, dem imps mistake eh go happen so, that will be evident from today onward
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Football talk = socawarriors.net
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2006, 11:24:43 AM »
OVER AND OVER TO KEEP THEMSELVES ALWAYS IN THE HUNT AND HUNGRY >>>On a different note, watch the defensive blunder by Lawrence at this level of the game.. As many of you have said, we are weak defensively down the middle... He couldnt even position himself between the opponent and the ball..

Bro, thanks for the link. Some men would take it the wrong way. I think you are right! The warriors need to look at it over and over and develop a type of hatred (if so to speak) so everything they play the US they must let them have it. The tables will turn, maybe not now, but in time to come god's willing and we would be the team putting the US out of the World Cup. I was looking at the 1989 game and i almost started crying. I remember it like if it was yesterday.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2006, 05:59:09 PM by kingman »

Paradise lies in ones' heart

Offline MATADOR

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2006, 11:38:38 AM »

Bro, thanks for the link. Some men would take it the wrong way. I think you are right! The warriors need to look at it over and over and develop a type of hatred (if so to speak) so everything they play the US they must let them have it. The tables will turn, maybe not now, but in time to come god's willing and we would be the team putting the US out of the World Cup.

That was exactly what my sentiments were intended for... we must develop that hatred towards them.. they really think they got our number, and by the look at some of the games we played them, even our U-21 can't beat their U-17... come on we that far behind?? OUR PRO League that far behind?? we have to get that winning attitude and start training gunning for them as most teams around the world gun for Brazil..
BOY I WANT US TO BEAT THEM SO BAD!!

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2006, 11:52:33 AM »
Yes Matador that scoreline about right.... I think we woulda surely beat them if we had a regular unit playing together for some time...

but we are truly about 3-4 years behind de US in terms of Youth Development..... so dat scoreline about right I believe....
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

1]; } ?>