April 19, 2024, 11:39:06 PM

Author Topic: Thread for the TRI v ISL Game.  (Read 83221 times)

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the TRI v ISL Game.
« Reply #480 on: February 28, 2006, 05:42:24 PM »
100%... fully agreed supporter

Offline ß!aCkÒuT

• Sr. Warrior
  • Time To Play The Game
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: February 28, 2006, 05:50:07 PM »
Anybody know where ah cud dload d game
If love were a flame, it has ignited my soul...my one spark has created the magnificent fire of true passion

".The Poet."

Offline Reb

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Tnt vs Iceland ( LIVE ONLINE)
« Reply #482 on: February 28, 2006, 05:51:16 PM »
I just find the site for all U ppl who wouldnot be able to make it to the game. It showing online LIVE and FREE At 8pm London time. THE WEBSITE IS http://www.sportal.com/Index2

Check it out

Thane ...THANKS....THANKS...THANKS FOR the link. It was better than not seeing the game
Reb

Offline ß!aCkÒuT

• Sr. Warrior
  • Time To Play The Game
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: February 28, 2006, 06:01:45 PM »
Replay of game about to start on ch4(LOCAL[T&T])
If love were a flame, it has ignited my soul...my one spark has created the magnificent fire of true passion

".The Poet."

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
Re: yorkie penalty chippers
« Reply #484 on: February 28, 2006, 06:01:49 PM »
ah doh know much bout our pks eh...but ah see yorke do dat one about 3 or 4 times...2 times at the epl and once in de a- league...and now des one...and none was saved..all beat the keeper...yorke not stupid ah sure he practice dat nuff times wid keepers and it had to work for him to keep doing it in important games...and ah sure he talk to beenie bout it already too..so ah sticking behind him wid dis until he proves otherwise...

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: February 28, 2006, 06:03:19 PM »
ok..jus press de record button  ;D

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline BigToe

• Hero Warrior
  • Laaaaard, ah cyan take it no more
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: February 28, 2006, 06:06:10 PM »
Warner is no good he is stupid.

Wow, insightful information!!! And, for us fellas in de dark, just how did you conclude this?

Offline ZionYouth

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: February 28, 2006, 06:07:47 PM »
dat chip shot does have me nervous :-\

Offline ß!aCkÒuT

• Sr. Warrior
  • Time To Play The Game
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: February 28, 2006, 06:07:59 PM »
Warner is no good he is stupid.

Wow, insightful information!!! And, for us fellas in de dark, just how did you conclude this?

Simple use of the brain

".The Poet."

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: February 28, 2006, 06:12:08 PM »
well done!!!! ah good proud feeling today; Excellent start to 2006.
Before people talk again about the " Z'' man, doh forget JASON SCOTLAND has been consistent in scoring goals last month.

Offline Wilson

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: February 28, 2006, 06:29:49 PM »
Just get back from the game. Apart from the result they played real good. The back line was particularly impressive. I thought that the team that started and played the first half was all round better than when changes were made in the second, but that is usually the case with these warm up games. Was impressed by the turn out of just under 9,000, 99.9% of which was TnT supporters. When I went to the Scotland game a couple of years ago, maybe less than 100 supporteres and for the game against Charlton two or three years before that perhaps only 50. Also, the half time entertainment was excellent !!!

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: February 28, 2006, 06:33:57 PM »
Seems like Yorke has a method to taking his pks. The chip is not the only type he chooses, he goes left, right or chips down the center..

When he goes into his bag of tricks.. who knows what he will come up with, we can only hope its the right one on the right occasion.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: February 28, 2006, 06:58:56 PM »
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline FATZ

• Hero Warrior
  • I SELL FOOTBALL JERSEYS
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: February 28, 2006, 07:07:59 PM »
Well, i am in Trinidad so i just finished watching the first half thanks to NCC Tv and i must say that it was a great goal from Yorke, good control and a blast to put a bulge in the onion bag... :beermug: :beermug: All in all the team playing a nice lil brand but the defence was a lil shaky at times and we need to get that down to a very minimum. Carlos Edwards is still holding on to the people ball too much, if he was playing basketball, they'd call him thousand bounce. Colin Samuel is playing a good brand, nice running on the flank and he's switching sides as well. Avery John is playing too high at times and Whitley wasn't in the game that much, he showed a little nerves today but that should go. Second half start back so i'll see how that goes. :beermug: :beermug:
WELCOME TO DINSLEY OUT IN THE STREETZ THEY CALL ME FATZ

Without Him, I am nothing but with Him I can do all things. Phil 4:13

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: February 28, 2006, 07:21:32 PM »
Well, i am in Trinidad so i just finished watching the first half thanks to NCC Tv and i must say that it was a great goal from Yorke, good control and a blast to put a bulge in the onion bag... :beermug: :beermug: All in all the team playing a nice lil brand but the defence was a lil shaky at times and we need to get that down to a very minimum. Carlos Edwards is still holding on to the people ball too much, if he was playing basketball, they'd call him thousand bounce. Colin Samuel is playing a good brand, nice running on the flank and he's switching sides as well. Avery John is playing too high at times and Whitley wasn't in the game that much, he showed a little nerves today but that should go. Second half start back so i'll see how that goes. :beermug: :beermug:

Avery either plays too high or get caught ball watchin.  This results in balls either frequently playing in behind him or him playing attackers onside.

He hasn't shown he is disciplined enough to this point to move in cohesion with the defensive line.  He have plenty heart and will give yuh heart and soul while on the field but I fraid he too bad.

Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline fordy

• Hero Warrior
  • give thanks!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #495 on: February 28, 2006, 07:28:00 PM »
ah extremely proud of the team's performance...big respect to beenie man for having the team very prepared for this game. yorke goals were ah touch of class...well done boys!!! :beermug: :beermug:
football...the one true life experience!!!

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: February 28, 2006, 07:30:45 PM »
Great game! Yorke, Latapy, Spann, and Edwards were impressive. We still have alot of work to do on d defence and building up d possesion from d back. Yorke had to start coming back real deep to get d ball - before that we were very ineffective. And Cyd Gray was real suspect at right-back.

After d first half I felt we were real lucky to be in front. But we came good in d second half, especially down towards the end. All d subs played well. I only wish Yorke and Latapy had been on the pitch at the same time...that would have been chaos.

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: February 28, 2006, 07:31:30 PM »
Quote from: palos link=topic=12046.msg114504#msg114504
[quote

Avery either plays too high or get caught ball watchin.  This results in balls either frequently playing in behind him or him playing attackers onside.

He hasn't shown he is disciplined enough to this point to move in cohesion with the defensive line.  He have plenty heart and will give yuh heart and soul while on the field but I fraid he too bad.

interesting pt of view, i never really noticed that but it sounds right when i think about it. it all comes down to his positioning with avery.
Hart for president

Offline ChipChipSilver

• 'Let the Good Times Roll'
  • Sr. Warrior
  • Do you feel like working today?
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: February 28, 2006, 08:18:34 PM »
I think that the first team did a good job controlling the game, but as usual in these friendlies when  changes are made the difference is evident on the pace/control of the game.....Boy, ah so happy the first 11 clicking and them teams we facing will be in for a shock..ah tell yuh!!  Some ah we players surprise me with their speed and with some work i think the defence will be ok....at least ah hope so as Lawrence and Andrews a lil suspect at times......
In Everything, Give Thanks

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: February 28, 2006, 08:27:44 PM »
The highlights are on rotation on Sky Sports news now

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: February 28, 2006, 09:10:38 PM »

Avery can win the megamillion. Of all the positions available he plays the one we dont have cover for. Not dogging him but he will easily be the worst left back in Germany. surprisingly though, he had a decent game today......by his standards of course.

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: February 28, 2006, 09:23:28 PM »
I found myself blushing at the sportal commentator's obvious suprise at the way T&T played, particularly in the first half. This is a good indication of the low expectations of us and the general lack of respect towards our football. Hopefully we can change this perception in June.

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: March 01, 2006, 05:13:41 AM »
d team on d whole had an improved performance and we can still get better with time. i am looking at some players and 2 me they improved drastically. birchall was always and would always b a fighter in d middle but d man 1st touch improve drastically :o he now seems to hav the holding role on the team as yorke is allowed to roam.
avery john.... j llolyd who? men still have probs with avery but i see big improvements atleast offensively, overlaping very effectively and now when he gets d ball he doesnt seem lost or confused as to what to do with it.
lawrence if we coulda get 2 ah him ah woulda put 1 to strike( ah still remember dat panama goal) he has a neat touch something which isnt always common with tnt defenders
ah seeing ah confidence and hunger in mi squad ah like dat keep up d hard wuk( we used 4 plays that U22 things looking good)

seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline justamum

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: March 01, 2006, 10:07:59 AM »
hi
 i was wondering if anyone could help me???
My son was a mascot for trinidad and tobago last night at Loftus Road and due to the batteries dying in my camera just as they came out i got no pictures of him   :'( so i was wondering if anyone had any photos of the teams before the match when the mascots were out or know of any sites that have the photos on?

As my name states i am just a mum so i dont know which sites might have the pictures on, it was only luck that i have found this site through searching for the pictures

Thank you in advanced for any help i might get   :)

1]; } ?>