April 27, 2024, 02:45:51 AM

Author Topic: London..Day 6..Oh yeah!!!!  (Read 9820 times)

London..Day 6..Oh yeah!!!!
« on: February 28, 2006, 07:10:25 PM »
Slept late got up, showered and hit de road.  So ah meet Socapro and we do we thing...!
First stop was to de TV studio tuh do some last minute editing things..and to meet Mr, and Mrs. Birchall.

Dey really nice allyuh.  Ah also met Birchall's big brother and his girlfriend.

We did an interview and ah ask Mr. B if it is true dat he tried tuh disuade Chris from representing T&T.

De man say dat is not true at all.

Dat chris used tuh watch Dwight play fuh Manchester when he was 10 and say dat he go play fuh T&T with yorke because his mum from dey!

Dey explain dat Mike Berry found ut about the T&T links and asked Deniss lawerence tuh approach Chris and ask him tuh play.

Ah ask mr. b again if de stories about he wanting chris tuh play fuh England instead ah T&T were true..de man say:  "lets face the facts, my boy is 21 yars old, playing Division 1 football, he is not making the England side.  Which father would not want his son playing international football, and now going to the World cup is fantastic."

His mom saud she was so proud of Chris and that the draw for the World Cup was beautiful.

Ah ask dem who dey want tuh win when we play england.   Mr. B said he kinda ah sitting on de fence on dat one, but mum said she wants her son tuh win..ahh boy mothers eh!

Ah tease Birchall brother about all de girls he brother getting and he take it good..he say he want tuh make ah Zen lime with chris and Dwight!

Socapro went and buy 8 roti and ah give de Birchalls and de TV men some tuh eat..dey real enjoy it..it was de first roti fuh Mr. B and he son (ah cyar remember de man name at all), dey real loved it in trute..ah had tuh ell mr. b de paper not edible oui!

We went tuh de sprinbok and linked up with LP, behind de bridge, thane, rastafari, triniwhiteboy and ah bunch ah people...Socapro, lp and FL! dem get busy handing out fliers boy..dem UK crew earn dey pay.

After a drink or 6 we leave fuh de game,, de Birchall's were guests of Concacaf, so dey sit above we in an enclosed area,,we was in de East paddock..lime sweet fuh days.

All of ah sudden ah sweet looking brownskin ting say:  "you is truetrini?"  Ah smile and ah say yes..she say i is Corbie Chile...."  fellas de ting sweeet fuh days..pics tuh follow on de warrior Nation website eh.  she tell me she join we site because ah triniWhiteBoy..so she meet he fuh de first time tonight too.  She already knew Socapro..everybody in london seems tuh know de soca P!  especially BIG BAMSEE tings!

Boy,de crowd was nice...plenty red white and black..den some winer girls hit de field and start tuh wine down de place....X rated ting oui!  Dem english and jakans was bawling!  WINE fuh DAYS in ah few minutes..and dey dress up in dey carnival outfit and ting..some sweet looking tings eh..all colours, all races..really showing off we culture and people..did i mention de wining?   WINE Girls!

Game start and before yuh know i,,like about 9 minutes dwight collect ah ball and rifle a shot...GOAL!!!!  GOAL GAOL in dey arse..and de place gorn mad..me and triniWhite boy start tuh jump and wave like we mad no arse!

Listen eh, i is ah stern john backer..but he throw away ah sitter, and den did not hustle in de second half when he had ah chance.  but de man real hold up de ball, and yuh coulda see dwight was looking fuh him.

De defence was good and seemed confident..we out hustle Iceland and make dem look sorf!

In dat stadium, everywhere ah look is sweet sweet trini tings..white ones, black ones, brown ones, chinee looking ones, dougla ones, indian ones, red ones..ah look at woman as much as ah look at de game so ah cyar comment too much on de players, other dan Birchall who real hustle and fight fuh every ball.  yorke who was inspirational and Cyd gray who leave de ~5 left winger with ah little too much space at times...but Denniss marshall de left side real good..de man play sound ball.

Ah see dey talking but Iceland free kick..well me eh think is was inches wide from my vantage point and tuh me it seems dat shaka had a bead on it all de way!  but it was brutually struck  and if more on target would have been dangerous.

Me eh find Spann had his best game, but he had moments when he played well.  Shakes shaky,,,ah eh know if it was nerves or de level ah ball doh.  I need tuh take ah second look.

warner, though a really nice fella make some jokey clearances tonight..and he didnt have tuh make ah save!

latapy is latapy and it seemed dat dem icelanders know about he..becasue dey rough up de wee man tonight.

De crowd really enjoyed deyselves and de reporters all calling de T&T fans de warrior nation.

Dat is how much we peomote dis site and de Club!

All in all, another truely wonderful day and experience in london...dey really cyar beat we trinis at all nah!

sweet woman, de football team playd well afert a long absence, and ah meet plenty people who does lurk on we website.

including de Birchalls...dem does read here everyday!

Offline Leone

Re: London..Day 6..Oh yeah!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2006, 07:23:51 PM »
nice TT..yuh represent well  :beermug: ..and still representing  ;D
btw..yuh ent try to get them 'lurkers' tuh come out de closet? lol
Soca Warriors Supporters Club (S.W.S.C)

Blood, Sweat & Fete.

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2006, 07:25:42 PM »
Good post Sir, Keep up the good work. :applause: :applause: :applause:

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2006, 07:28:55 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D YES TRUTRINI NICE READ, EXCEPT FOR THE JW TING ;D...YUH IS A MAN AFTER MEH OWN HEART ;D ;D

BIG UP!!!!!

TRINI MASSIVE!!   VIBES IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!  WE IN DE MIX!!!

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2006, 07:31:36 PM »
"ah had tuh ell mr. b de paper not edible oui!"

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2006, 07:39:30 PM »
well dun mr. man....ah glad yuh mention bout dem gyal. all meh pores raise seeing dem in dah costume knowing how cold it was....shims! ah bet dey pores did raise too... :devil: :devil: :devil: dey all look beatible very beatible....continue keepin us informed.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2006, 07:43:54 PM by Tongue »

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2006, 07:41:21 PM »
Umm...since the pics on the Warrior Nation site, can someone post the link for the site please? I was looking for it but couldn't find it.

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2006, 07:46:42 PM »
well dun mr. man....ah glad yuh mention bout dem gyal. all meh pores raise seeing dem in dah costume knowing how cold it was....shims! ah bet dey pores did raise too... :devil: :devil: :devil:dey all look beatible very beatible....continue keepin us informed.

Boy tongue..ah had ah real hard time concentrating on de game oui..if yuh see nice woman!  FUH SO"!

Ah meet ah set ah dem dat studying in university here in de UK....shimps boy, if ah was younger eh.

LOL!

Thursday socapro running ah victory party..dat go be meh last hurrah here before heading home..is like ah feeling tuh stay..de vibes so sweet!

If yuh see FL! after de game..de f**ker was so drunk when de camera man and de reporter bring we togeher de man only repeating what ah saying...D-R-U-N-K like ah damn S-K-U-N-K!

and man like lp, and behind de Bridge encouraging dat!   :devil:

Thane was real cool too..ah have tuh link up with he before ah go..we kept missing each other until today in de pub.

rastafarie real cool too, but me eh see carib briton anywhere at all.  he get good props doh, nuff man say he know verything about every football in de UK with west indian ties and what those ties are.

But back tuh de woman..trini women and dey pretend, wanna be trini women was out in abundance tonight and dey WAS SWEET!

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2006, 08:02:50 PM »
good job tt..had some frenz there who say they see yuh in de crowd..say it was a bess lime!

« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2006, 08:06:17 PM »
good job tt..had some frenz there who say they see yuh in de crowd..say it was a bess lime!

Hamel_smith and dem?  or de Heaths?

« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2006, 08:11:19 PM »
well dun mr. man....ah glad yuh mention bout dem gyal. all meh pores raise seeing dem in dah costume knowing how cold it was....shims! ah bet dey pores did raise too... :devil: :devil: :devil:dey all look beatible very beatible....continue keepin us informed.

Boy tongue..ah had ah real hard time concentrating on de game oui..if yuh see nice woman!  FUH SO"!

Ah meet ah set ah dem dat studying in university here in de UK....shimps boy, if ah was younger eh.

LOL!

Thursday socapro running ah victory party..dat go be meh last hurrah here before heading home..is like ah feeling tuh stay..de vibes so sweet!

If yuh see FL! after de game..de f**ker was so drunk when de camera man and de reporter bring we togeher de man only repeating what ah saying...D-R-U-N-K like ah damn S-K-U-N-K!

and man like lp, and behind de Bridge encouraging dat!   :devil:

Thane was real cool too..ah have tuh link up with he before ah go..we kept missing each other until today in de pub.

rastafarie real cool too, but me eh see carib briton anywhere at all.  he get good props doh, nuff man say he know verything about every football in de UK with west indian ties and what those ties are.

But back tuh de woman..trini women and dey pretend, wanna be trini women was out in abundance tonight and dey WAS SWEET!

enjoying yuh trip aye

Offline rastafari

« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2006, 08:14:27 PM »

He send me a message today saying that he was going to come over to the pub to collect some of the merchandise.

« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2006, 08:17:53 PM »
Ah see dey talking but Iceland free kick..well me eh think is was inches wide from my vantage point and tuh me it seems dat shaka had a bead on it all de way!  but it was brutually struck  and if more on target would have been dangerous.

Nah boy, dey eh lie. Ah few more inches to de right and it woulda end up in de jep nest. Shaka saw it, but he wouldna be able to reach it if it was on target.

« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2006, 08:22:26 PM »
Ah see dey talking but Iceland free kick..well me eh think is was inches wide from my vantage point and tuh me it seems dat shaka had a bead on it all de way! but it was brutually struck and if more on target would have been dangerous.

Nah boy, dey eh lie. Ah few more inches to de right and it woulda end up in de jep nest. Shaka saw it, but he wouldna be able to reach it if it was on target.

I agree. I was sitting just behind d goal. it cudnt have been more than a foot wide. Shaka wudnt have gotten dere.

« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2006, 08:29:11 PM »
carib briton was tellin me he had to beat some serious book and he could not make de game

Nah, he tief yuh head cos he was dey. Eating roti n everything. lol

« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2006, 08:32:08 PM »
dey fact is...he didn't get it....hats off to dey warriors.

ah question tho...why sub yorke for latas ?
just ah question fellas...doh jump meh neck

« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2006, 08:33:53 PM »
True, another good report, I real wishing i was there cyah wait for Germany!!!

Yuh doh have to be younger to get the college girls they always need tutoring in something  ;)

That free kick was real close you go see it in the replay.

You and the UK Crew getting the Warrior Nation off to a good start

« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2006, 08:37:12 PM »

simply to get latas in the game. to keep some of that continuity/chemistry bw him and the rest of the team going. and yorke got a title game in australia to fly back to. its a friendly so he isnt gonna play the whole match.

« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2006, 08:37:56 PM »
thanks..de London crew real working hard..bu it slow..is only ah few hard liners dey..Thane, rastafari, FL!,lp. behind de bridge, Triniwhiteboy, socapro,and now corbie chile ah hope.

UK people have tuh step up and join de club!

Yuh see how de reporters calling trinisupporters warrior nation. jes now Jack go patent that name :devil: :devil: :devil:

Or dave Lamy go say he come up with de name

« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2006, 08:39:45 PM »

simply to get latas in the game. to keep some of that continuity/chemistry bw him and the rest of the team going. and yorke got a title game in australia to fly back to. its a friendly so he isnt gonna play the whole match.

:beermug: supporter....
it was just looking strange to me

« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2006, 10:57:16 PM »

Boy,de crowd was nice...plenty red white and black..den some winer girls hit de field and start tuh wine down de place....X rated ting oui!  Dem english and jakans was bawling!  WINE fuh DAYS in ah few minutes..and dey dress up in dey carnival outfit and ting..some sweet looking tings eh..all colours, all races..really showing off we culture and people..did i mention de wining?   WINE Girls!

Game start and before yuh know i,,like about 9 minutes dwight collect ah ball and rifle a shot...GOAL!!!!  GOAL GAOL in dey arse..and de place gorn mad..me and triniWhite boy start tuh jump and wave like we mad no arse!

Listen eh, i is ah stern john backer..but he throw away ah sitter, and den did not hustle in de second half when he had ah chance.  but de man real hold up de ball, and yuh coulda see dwight was looking fuh him.

De defence was good and seemed confident..we out hustle Iceland and make dem look sorf!

In dat stadium, everywhere ah look is sweet sweet trini tings..white ones, black ones, brown ones, chinee looking ones, dougla ones, indian ones, red ones..ah look at woman as much as ah look at de game so ah cyar comment too much on de players, other dan Birchall who real hustle and fight fuh every ball.  yorke who was inspirational and Cyd gray who leave de ~5 left winger with ah little too much space at times...but Denniss marshall de left side real good..de man play sound ball.

Heart warming post truetrini, thanks!   Thanks for all the post during your trip. Nuff respect.  And you are a good ambassador.

« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2006, 11:11:29 PM »
great TT, jus great! :beermug:

Offline ZionYouth

« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2006, 11:15:50 PM »
nice report tt keep them coming....

« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2006, 11:31:21 PM »
well dun mr. man....ah glad yuh mention bout dem gyal. all meh pores raise seeing dem in dah costume knowing how cold it was....shims! ah bet dey pores did raise too... :devil: :devil: :devil: dey all look beatible very beatible....continue keepin us informed.

Tongue you know how you like to "cuff" dong nice ting  ;D  jes like the ting up in CT fuh the USA game. :rotfl:

Offline croc

« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2006, 02:11:54 AM »
Nice report truetrini...ah looking foward to see Dwight do he ting on sunday...cheers bro.

Offline Consultant

« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2006, 02:46:36 AM »
Good one mate - ps. you were on TV (BBCi). Prior to kick off.

Aye - did all yuh notice that when national anthem start, all man quiet cept Burchill! :) Man is a true warrior - played well and hustled every man jack and dey dog!  :beermug:

« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2006, 04:35:05 AM »

Aye - did all yuh notice that when national anthem start, all man quiet cept Burchill! :) Man is a true warrior - played well and hustled every man jack and dey dog!  :beermug:

that's because he only learned the anthem in between the Bahrain campaign. You'd see in the interview when it's posted later that TT had ask Birch to sing the anthem and he said he'd save it for the game against iceland. So said, so done  ;)

« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2006, 05:33:54 AM »
between me and allyuh i hear every1 talking bout d place cold it freezing spectators well snug up with coat and hat how them winer girls do it.it have dis girl ond end she could throw wine i seeing gyal doing spanner with dey waist  :o dem ent easy atall

« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2006, 05:56:38 AM »

yeah and did you notic de man sing de entire national anthem.

I had 4 media houses following me breds. LOL.  I even make ah documentary on dis trip about de Warrior nation with ITV 1

and BBC 1 say dey go follow me and meh crew fuh de whole world cup xperience

Offline Corbie chile

• meh mudda an faddah chile...
  • i love being me....
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2006, 06:09:58 AM »
well yes...ah FINALLY meet truetrini :devil: an triniwhiteboy :angel:...after all dat chats he gih meh bout meh patio heaters an covers in de stand, de man was a darlin! :o

but like ah did say from early...wat happen in de football, stays in de football! ;)

had a blast fellas and it was amazin tuh witness ah international win on UK soil... :beermug:
who vex loss