March 29, 2024, 03:33:03 AM

Author Topic: "EA Celebrates 2006 FIFA World Cup Germany"  (Read 2203 times)

Offline vibetrini

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
"EA Celebrates 2006 FIFA World Cup Germany"
« on: March 02, 2006, 10:00:38 AM »
"EA Celebrates 2006 FIFA World Cup Germany With Exclusive Release of Officially Licensed VideogameEvent Game Enables Players to Step Onto the Pitch and Play With Their Heroes
March 1, 2006 - Electronic Arts will celebrate the 2006 FIFA World Cup Germany™ - the world’s largest sporting event - with the launch of 2006 FIFA World Cup™, the event’s only officially licensed videogame. The videogame will ship on all platforms including Xbox 360™ in April 2006 in anticipation of the real-world tournament which begins in June.
2006 FIFA World Cup, under the EA SPORTS™ brand, will feature stunning visual representations of the world’s superstar players, 12 official stadiums that will be used at 2006 FIFA World Cup Germany and stadiums from each qualifying region. Gamers will be able to play as their favorite team from qualification right through to a virtual reproduction of the tournament in Germany.

“The FIFA World Cup will be the single most watched sporting event by a worldwide television audience, bringing together soccer fans from around the world,” said Joe Nickolls, lead producer of the game. “Our game, 2006 FIFA World Cup celebrates this passion by capturing all of the national rivalries in-game, enabling fans to play their heroes and be a part of 2006 FIFA World Cup Germany.”

With enhanced player animations, EA SPORTS has emulated close to 100 of the world’s superstars, capturing their playing styles and individual likenesses. In addition to enabling gamers to participate in the 2006 FIFA World Cup Germany by taking control of one of 127 national teams, the game features new compelling modes of play, including the groundbreaking Global Challenge that will test even the most hardcore soccer fan by recreating classic moments in FIFA World Cup™ history. Furthermore, the game supports up to eight-way multiplayer matches and boasts a plethora of in-game unlockable content such as legendary players and exclusive apparel.

For the first time ever, the officially licensed game of 2006 FIFA World Cup Germany will be available for download via mobile phones. Upon release, gamers can purchase 2006 FIFA World Cup through major North American carriers and will have the option of downloading either English or the Spanish language version of the game. This robust title features all of the 32 international teams vying for the most coveted title in soccer and offers gamers on-the-go a compelling gameplay experience that truly captures the essence of the sport and this global event.

2006 FIFA World Cup, developed by EA Canada in Vancouver, B.C., is scheduled to ship on the PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system, the Xbox® and Xbox 360™ video game systems from Microsoft, Nintendo GameCube™, Nintendo DS™, and Game Boy® Advance, PSP™ (PlayStation®Portable) system, PC and mobile. The game is rated is rated “E” (Everyone) by the ESRB."

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
Re: "EA Celebrates 2006 FIFA World Cup Germany"
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2006, 10:03:22 AM »
BESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Warrior till death

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIOR NATION MEMBER #4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2006, 04:17:17 PM »
yup...been waiting for this one...i have been with fifa since fifa rtwc 98 i have allde games afta dat
yeh i sick wit it
i surprised they coming out so early tho thaz like next week
:D

Offline trinidre

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2006, 04:37:06 PM »
yup...been waiting for this one...i have been with fifa since fifa rtwc 98 i have allde games afta dat
yeh i sick wit it
i surprised they coming out so early tho thaz like next week
:D

I been waiting for this to come out ever since we make the world cup but they really coming out with it early tho but i glad still  ;D

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2006, 04:40:54 PM »
i hope they eh underrate we players. yuh know how EA like to underrate players.
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2006, 04:45:42 PM »
Yeh cyar wait fuh real. And unfortunately dey go underrate dem. In world cup 2002, sides like senegal and ting was reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllll tata!!! Dey go have men like yorke hottish, and de rest ah dem looking normal. No scene doh..........all ah dem getting it  :devil:
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Warrior till death

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIOR NATION MEMBER #4
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2006, 06:18:38 PM »

DE RELEASE DAT IS QUITE APRIL 27TH!!!!!!
STEUPSSSSSSSSSSSSS

CHECK LINK IF YUH DOH BELIEVE ME
http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/sports/fifaworldcupgermany2006/index.html

AH GET TIE UP OUI

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2006, 06:44:52 PM »
yuh know what would be rel good.....if they have de riddim section in de background while T&T playing.
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2006, 06:59:21 PM »
Yeh cyar wait fuh real. And unfortunately dey go underrate dem. In world cup 2002, sides like senegal and ting was reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllll tata!!! Dey go have men like yorke hottish, and de rest ah dem looking normal. No scene doh..........all ah dem getting it  :devil:

yea buh it doh tek long tuh master de game so is good to have even a small challenge when yuh on world class mode an yuh playin T&T vs Spain for de semi finals

;D
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline vibetrini

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2006, 11:10:57 AM »
Dey talk about a Global Challenge, buh i aint sure dey mean head to head online battles... anybody know for sure if there is an online head to head mode in this game?

D global challenge thing sound like some system where dey take you to different times in history to "re-live" certain historic futbol events.

1]; } ?>