April 24, 2024, 07:24:25 AM

Author Topic: Which Players need a look see fuh next friendly?  (Read 5645 times)

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Football talk = socawarriors.net
Re: Which Players need a look see fuh next friendly?
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2006, 07:12:19 PM »
I think norieiga henry shakes neaves glen and sealy need to start and play 2 whole game and that will answer all questions about them.what about fabien lewis

To be honest, i think Noriega, Henry and Neaves are good players. I like glen and sealy as well. However, i do not think Noriega and Henry much better than the player we already have. Maybe we can try to figure out what other positions Glen and Sealy could play. That would be interesting. I know Fabien Lewis. A solid defender he is. But i think he himself is not ready for the national team at present. We need to give these player more playing time in "normal "friendlies rather than even thinking about having them play in a World Cup friendly/qualifier or most so the World Cup itself.

I think Lincoln Phillips will sort this out and give all these players exposure when the World Cup is done. He is a fair man and is trying his best to get things in place.

Paradise lies in ones' heart

Offline behind-de-bridge

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Which Players need a look see fuh next friendly?
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2006, 12:02:34 PM »
Because speed in your attack is an essential commodity in international football these days, this is the starting line up that I would like to see agains Peru:
                                              Shaka
Edwards                  Lawrence                Andrews                     A. John

Glen                       Spann                     Birchall                        Samuel

Yorke

S. John
Edwards plays right back for his club, so I do see why he cant play there for us as well. I would to see Spann start in midfield instead of Whitley. If he dont take the opportunity then Whitley can regain his starting place. A. John is starting in the absence of anyone better.

1]; } ?>