March 28, 2024, 05:54:08 AM

Author Topic: Which Players need a look see fuh next friendly?  (Read 5593 times)

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
Which Players need a look see fuh next friendly?
« on: February 28, 2006, 11:57:25 PM »
I suggest Jason Scotland, Cornell Glen, Scott Sealey.

Which other legitimate players ought to have a look see?

Not just on emotional desire TI.

TrinInfinite

Re: Which Players need a look see fuh next friendly?
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2006, 12:04:42 AM »
hardest and dwarika and dats not emotion, dats facts, de other players yuh list i agree wit u fully

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Football talk = socawarriors.net
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2006, 12:12:38 AM »

Well Leo said he has seen enough. I think we can look at Glen. We still need to see how Sancho and cox doing in defence because we need some help in that department. Personally, i would like to see Kwame Wilshire but i know that not happening. He is just a young star that would die for the colors of red, white and black (from a person who watched him play throughout his high school career with El Do and even with the national under 17 team that i what i think).

Anybody know where is Nigel "Pistol" Pierre? And what about Evans Wise? We still do not have a player to hold down the left side position; a left footed player that is.

I dont think Evans ready for that position anyways but i am just making a suggestion.

Kingman
« Last Edit: March 01, 2006, 12:15:05 AM by kingman »

Paradise lies in ones' heart

Offline JERSEY TRINI

• trotty
  • Hero Warrior
  • without god life just doesn't make sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2006, 12:17:35 AM »

Well Leo said he has seen enough. I think we can look at Glen. We still need to see how Sancho and cox doing in defence because we need some help in that department. Personally, i would like to see Kwame Wilshire but i know that not happening. He is just a young star that would die for the colors of red, white and black (from a person who watched him play throughout his high school career with El Do and even with the national under 17 team that i what i think).

Anybody know where is Nigel "Pistol" Pierre? And what about Evans Wise? We still do not have a player to hold down the left side position; a left footed player that is.

I dont think Evans ready for that position anyways but i am just making a suggestion.

Kingman

Kingman ah sure almost everybody here on this site will tell yuh that we beat that Evans Wise thread to death and back and it not going tuh happen.  Beenie did done say that he saw Wise and he came to the conclusion that he has nothing to offer this team at the moment so I don't think that they will be going down that road at all.

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2006, 06:53:19 AM »
I feel Sealey chance pass...but then again, when the MLS start back, if he start banging them in regularly he will be in the frame. Neaves, Shakes hadda get a good run against Peru, and hopefully Hector Sam will be playing regularly again by then to give us something different up front with his skill. None of we strikers could dribble. I hoping for Cornell...but I feel Beenie anti-Glen. He just have to get a regular run in the MLS as well and make himself too hard to ignore.
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2006, 07:27:30 AM »
"Beenhakker said he would name a pre-selection squad of 28 players for the finals in the next two weeks and then make his final 23-man selection at the end of April.
I have a fair idea now. I won't be looking at anyone else now."

That is what the man say yesterday.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2006, 07:30:49 AM by dcs »

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2006, 08:27:02 AM »
I think norieiga henry shakes neaves glen and sealy need to start and play 2 whole game and that will answer all questions about them.what about fabien lewis
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2006, 08:29:08 AM »
How about starting Scotland for Stern?

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2006, 08:37:39 AM »

that also  alberta scotland stern start shakes and neaves on the wing. spann theobald in the middle a whole experimental squad . against jamaica
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline rastafari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2006, 08:38:31 AM »
Kevin Austin, Leo Roget, John Murphy, Kerry Noray.

JAH BLESS RASTAFARI

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2006, 09:45:55 AM »
hardest and dwarika and dats not emotion, dats facts, de other players yuh list i agree wit u fully

Ah bet yuh Dwarika belly geh bigger for de Christmas and Carnival.  Yuh backing some dead horse boss.  It not happening.

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2006, 10:49:47 AM »
Get used to it fellas,there is nothing more to be seen,what you are seeing is as good as it's going to get,the guys who got us here are the ones that going to Germany,that team though not the best has definitely gotten better with Benie and continues to improve.Lets start looking on the bright side and stop only looking for faults,everybody can't play. 

Offline Hyperhot J

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2006, 11:04:09 AM »
   Nigel Pierre not better than any of our current strikers so he not in it. Wise well nuff said about him for too long now. I personally always liked Dwarika but that is never going to happen again, so I do hope that Mr. Infinite gives up on his true football love - Mr. Jemmot. I would definitely not give up on Glen and Sancho, I doh particularly like Cox but if Avery is the only real left back then we definitely need a back up left back. It will definitely be very difficult for Densil Theobald to make the squad now since his real value for us is in midfield and not left wing where he was never any good. But our midfield real pumping now so I eh know.  I eh feel Neaves and Noriega will make it, but small thing no biggie there they young still. Scotland though hmm that will be a tough one, he should theoretically make it but not sure, and good luck to Sealy, I personally know his wife, and it would be nice if he make it and I bounce them up in Germany, but I cyah say nothing yet.

I hope Kelvin Jack get better quick quick!

J.
"The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power." 

Cassius told Brutus in Julius Caesar by Shakespeare

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2006, 11:07:20 AM »
Cornell Glen needs to get ah sweat. 8)
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2006, 11:07:41 AM »
If we want to make a good showing in the friendlies we should start a strong team.
The problem when we make subs is that if we have a bunch of weaker players on at the same time then we can't see how they would work with the better players.

The men who trying to break into de squad need to get a good amount of minutes to settle and then show what they can do.  
Maybe we can start Shakes and Scotland since Edwards and Stern spots are basically assured.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2006, 11:23:35 AM »
Dwarika is too old and unfit but I think Hardest should at least get a look in. We need some creativity and I think hardest is probably the best untested option. Glen and Sancho are the other players who should be in the sqaud.

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2006, 08:23:31 AM »
Brent Sancho, Jason Scotland, Cornell Glen, Ian Cox, Atiba Charles, Scott Sealy and Densill Theobald

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2006, 09:13:44 AM »
Brent Sancho, Jason Scotland, Cornell Glen, Ian Cox, Atiba Charles, Scott Sealy and Densill Theobald

those names plus Kelvin Jack plus the 20 from Iceland camp and you have the 28 man squad right there

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2006, 09:21:07 AM »
Sancho, Jemmot, Glen, Atiba Charles,Ian Cox, Scott Sealy and probably Hector Sam.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2006, 09:22:36 AM »
what about jason norville? i think he should get a look..........or maybe he got his look already ???
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2006, 09:24:02 AM »
I feel we need to give Cornell Glenn a serious run up front for at least half of the game. Maybe strike with Kenwayne, or Scotland. We know what Stern can do, we just need to get the right fit alongside him

Offline StoreBayLimer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2006, 03:37:58 PM »

Kevin Nelson   deserves a tryout.   To date we can only mention one possible striker(Stern) and his potential fluctuates.  ONe can always say that the team we have, is the team we have and one cannot argue about that.

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2006, 03:43:15 PM »

that may not be a bad idea.

Seeing as Stern (forgive me Shotta) can turn some good set ups into wasted chances.

(As he did in de Iceland match)-After controlling the ball well within the 10 yard mark he blasted just over de bar.

He really should have scored.

But the continueing dilema with that possibilty is that he is too valuable when it comes to creating chances out of nothing.

Like that crazy semi half line shot against Mexico that even Sanchez could just barely tip over the bar. (and in the process hurts his shoulder quite badly on the downfall of his diving save)

I like what yuh saying dey Storebay.

Kevin Nelson may be a diamond in the rough.

I still have all faith in Don Leo making the right choice.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2006, 03:46:16 PM »
what about jason norville? i think he should get a look..........or maybe he got his look already ???
Hes stuggling to get goals in League Two, (he has 2 goals so far this season) The Lowest Division of the Professional Ranks in England. I hope he comes alive again though and finds a bigger club if they will take him on.

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2006, 03:48:13 PM »
Kevin Nelson    deserves a tryout.   To date we can only mention one possible striker(Stern) and his potential fluctuates.  ONe can always say that the team we have, is the team we have and one cannot argue about that.

who is Kevin Nelson..... ???

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2006, 03:50:44 PM »
Kevin Nelson    deserves a tryout.   To date we can only mention one possible striker(Stern) and his potential fluctuates.  ONe can always say that the team we have, is the team we have and one cannot argue about that.

who is Kevin Nelson..... ???
He plays in the Australian A-League wit Dwight.

Im not sure if he ever did sign wit Sydney FC in the end buh im pretty sure he plays wit another big club in the A-League.

He has scored a few goals in his last few matches and he was looking promising.

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2006, 04:00:06 PM »
How allyuh forget Stewart Roach ;D ;D ;D

Offline scooby

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2006, 06:48:35 PM »
TI COME ON LET GO PLEASE THEM FELLAS ( HARDEST AND DWARKA) HAVE NO DISCPLINE AND IT IS DISCPLINE THAT IS EVERY GREAT PLAYERS HALLMARK, JUST LATAS HE HAD TO FINIALLY GROW UP. IF HE WAS MORE DISCPLINE EARLIER IN HIS CAREER HE WOULD HAVE BEEN FINISHING HIS CAREER AT SOME TOP EUROPEAN CLUB, IT TOOK HIM A WHILE BUT HE IS NOW.

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2006, 06:55:21 PM »
TI COME ON LET GO PLEASE THEM FELLAS ( HARDEST AND DWARKA) HAVE NO DISCPLINE AND IT IS DISCPLINE THAT IS EVERY GREAT PLAYERS HALLMARK, JUST LATAS HE HAD TO FINIALLY GROW UP. IF HE WAS MORE DISCPLINE EARLIER IN HIS CAREER HE WOULD HAVE BEEN FINISHING HIS CAREER AT SOME TOP EUROPEAN CLUB, IT TOOK HIM A WHILE BUT HE IS NOW.

scooby das you?

whens de las time yuh lime wit justin boy.

wait is that an imposter scooby?

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2006, 07:11:29 PM »
To be honest, if Beenie said he was still looking for players, I would have been real nervous.

The best news I hear from the Iceland game was that Beenie done see who is who.  So now is just fine tuning and tweeking a lil bit. I have no doubt that Beenie knows how to structure a squad.

Fellahs  give it a rest. Now, nothing wrong with having an opinion about who should be given a chance. I personally fell that Scotland should be given chance and I agree with Coop's, we should be a lil more positive in we posting( although I like the lil ole talk eh)

Ah wonder what Beenie go think if he read some of these posts???

1]; } ?>