April 27, 2024, 05:22:16 AM

Author Topic: UK CREW I would like to......................................  (Read 1872 times)

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
send my Apologies for not meeting you guys(Soca Pro,TrueTrini, Corbie Chile, TWB, Fli,  rastafari and anyone Ive missed out) the pub yesterday. I got stuck in Roti Hut waiting for 2roti for 50 MINS! :o
You were probably like pffft where is that midget Carib-Brition and carried on drinking carib  ;D

I know everyone had a great time anyway.

But I just want to ask something to everyone. I'm sure everyone wants this to happen again how would we go about this? or should we just leave it in the hands of optima sports or should be bug them?  ;D Suggestions

I would like to apologise again.

Offline rastafari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: UK CREW I would like to......................................
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2006, 07:56:01 AM »
send my Apologies for not meeting you guys(Soca Pro,TrueTrini, Corbie Chile, TWB, Fli,  rastafari and anyone Ive missed out) the pub yesterday. I got stuck in Roti Hut waiting for 2roti for 50 MINS! :o
You were probably like pffft where is that midget Carib-Brition and carried on drinking carib  ;D

I know everyone had a great time anyway.

But I just want to ask something to everyone. I'm sure everyone wants this to happen again how would we go about this? or should we just leave it in the hands of optima sports or should be bug them?  ;D Suggestions

Apology accepted,  i went to roti hut as well but the queue was way to long, i might have seen you, this was around 6.00.

About optima this might be a one off, but we can try a thing.

One thing though you said that there is about three or four other footballers in the uk with T&T parents/roots, can you let me know the names of these players please?

JAH BLESS RASTAFARI

Offline Corbie chile

• meh mudda an faddah chile...
  • Jr. Warrior
  • i love being me....
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2006, 07:56:45 AM »
i have tuh apologise too den...cos i never make it tuh DAT pub... ;D
who vex loss

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2006, 07:57:24 AM »

Doh worry, something else in the works, just keep it under yuh hat for now but another one will happen in London or somewhere else in the UK before World Cup!

Take ah drink or better still join we for the official Victory Party celebrating T&T's melting of Iceland this Thursday at the Base Bar, 33 Camberwell Road SE5.  :chilling:
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2006, 10:27:38 AM »

Doh worry, something else in the works, just keep it under yuh hat for now but another one will happen in London or somewhere else in the UK before World Cup!

Take ah drink or better still join we for the official Victory Party celebrating T&T's melting of Iceland this Thursday at the Base Bar, 33 Camberwell Road SE5.  :chilling:

I wish I could come to the fete but I have college next day.

Im broke at the mo but I think if I gather funds we could go and watch gillingham to support sancho & cox before the WC.

Offline lp

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2006, 12:48:34 PM »
I was wondering what happened to you boy. You should have opted for the rastaman doubles outside the stadium.... it was nice... pepper wasn't hot enough but nice all the same.

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2006, 12:53:07 PM »
I was wondering what happened to you boy. You should have opted for the rastaman doubles outside the stadium.... it was nice... pepper wasn't hot enough but nice all the same.

This will happen again soon! and I will leave my whole day open and meet up with all of you.

1]; } ?>