March 28, 2024, 09:20:49 AM

Author Topic: Left footed players  (Read 29389 times)

Offline Arimaman

• Arima Compre
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Soca Warriors Main Concern Right Now Is A Left Footed Midfielder !
« Reply #180 on: February 05, 2006, 09:04:59 AM »
We go see.  All in all, not much is going to change from the team in November.  I highly doubt someone would just show up and claim a spot.  Unless this individual has a lot of professional experience.
Arimian to meh heart

truetrini

« Reply #181 on: February 05, 2006, 09:27:18 AM »
well we really need on badly.  That is why Beenie does have Latas on de left middle so much, and de man does only come alive when he get switched tuh de middle.

Offline fivers

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: February 05, 2006, 09:27:55 AM »
don't forget Hayden Fritzwilliams from Tobago. Currently playing for Toronto Croatia in Canada. Deadly striker and midfielder. Naturally left-footed and can hit the ball very hard with either foot.

fellas who play in te canadian pro legaue are not even looked at for national selection are we so desperate

Dude, I believe the Canadian league is a bit stroger than our league and we have players that are currently on our national team. That is why we will never go anywhere. That kind of mentality makes me sick. Do your research on this youth before u talking out u a@#$s

TrinInfinite

« Reply #183 on: February 05, 2006, 09:49:31 AM »
don't forget Hayden Fritzwilliams from Tobago. Currently playing for Toronto Croatia in Canada. Deadly striker and midfielder. Naturally left-footed and can hit the ball very hard with either foot.

fellas who play in te canadian pro legaue are not even looked at for national selection are we so desperate

Dude, I believe the Canadian league is a bit stroger than our league and we have players that are currently on our national team. That is why we will never go anywhere. That kind of mentality makes me sick. Do your research on this youth before u talking out u a@#$s

nah breds, the cad league not stronger, take it from a man who livin in toronto and seen de fellahs play, even nigel henry was a surprise call 4 me and ill tell u why in another article

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: February 05, 2006, 10:35:53 AM »
Beenieman already say Wise not ready.  I cannot speak for Hardest 'cause I have never seen him play...

I say bring back Sheldon Bennett...The man with the best left foot available :)

Actually I still feel sheldon could do a job foir the team on the left ...but Sealey is left footed 2 yuh doh think he could make...fellas like neaves and these lil boys ehrewady for sealy and sheldon

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: February 05, 2006, 10:50:29 AM »
yes they call for a left footer but wise aint ready

if wise ent ready, hardest ready, either one of dem

Keep up the fight bredda.....
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

fabio

« Reply #186 on: February 05, 2006, 03:36:34 PM »
Kevon Neaves is the man for the job!! Mayeb not now but for the future!! He is quality!!

TrinInfinite

« Reply #187 on: February 05, 2006, 06:55:27 PM »
Kevon Neaves is the man for the job!! Mayeb not now but for the future!! He is quality!!

im surprised i didnt hear nothin from neeves in the camp, im very surprised  ???

Offline fordy

• Hero Warrior
  • give thanks!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: February 05, 2006, 07:00:17 PM »
well yes arimaman...ah fully endorse sheldon coming back...he always fit and that left foot magical!!!
football...the one true life experience!!!

Offline thane

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: February 05, 2006, 07:06:29 PM »
jason norville is left footed...rite foot is d weak  foot

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: February 05, 2006, 07:11:40 PM »

im surprised i didnt hear nothin from neeves in the camp, im very surprised  ???

He played OK on Friday (he got his rhythm a little bit late in the game) and I heard he did well today. Some of the noticeable problems is that his crossing is weak and after he gets by defenders he tends to slow down a bit (maybe due to indecisiveness), which is not good because he is no speed demon.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

TrinInfinite

« Reply #191 on: February 05, 2006, 07:16:05 PM »

im surprised i didnt hear nothin from neeves in the camp, im very surprised ???

He played OK on Friday (he got his rhythm a little bit late in the game) and I heard he did well today. Some of the noticeable problems is that his crossing is weak and after he gets by defenders he tends to slow down a bit (maybe due to indecisiveness), which is not good because he is no speed demon.

ah didnt want tuh hear dat, i thought he had pace, he needs to improve his speed and learn 2 go with his instinct, he is probably thinkin too much, so his mind is coming up with diff options, he must learn 2 put dat aside or lwhen he thinks, he must react faster

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #192 on: February 05, 2006, 07:38:09 PM »

im surprised i didnt hear nothin from neeves in the camp, im very surprised ???

ah didnt want tuh hear dat, i thought he had pace, he needs to improve his speed and learn 2 go with his instinct, he is probably thinkin too much, so his mind is coming up with diff options, he must learn 2 put dat aside or lwhen he thinks, he must react faster

yep he played much better today, now i see why men was talking about him.  I dont know about 2006, but he is one for the future for sure.

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: February 05, 2006, 07:48:18 PM »
i say he need some specialized training and he could be a regular starter come late this year.
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline rastafari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: February 06, 2006, 08:24:56 PM »
Jerron Nixon

JAH BLESS RASTAFARI

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
do we really need a left footed midfielder?
« Reply #195 on: February 08, 2006, 08:19:48 AM »
dumb question? no not quite. Barcelona- ronaldinho is right footed he plays on the left messi is left footed and plays on the right
  Chelsea- duff and robben consistently start on the left and right side both are left footers. these two teams are on top of thier leagues.
gallas consistently started at left back for chelsea he is right footed.y all d big fuss. none of our left footers have put up thier hands by performance that doent mean we should stop looking. but football has evolved  a bit look at the mexico game whitely was playing on the left he dribbled pass 2 mexicans cut onto his right foot and shoot. rebound. stern. goal.
 but something that interested me was a comment stern made after scoring the left footer against mexico. he said the himself yorke and latapy compete in training to see who has the best left foot. as a striker stern has more occasion to use both of his feet but who do u think is d best left footed right footer on d team ?( i jus felt like saying that)
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
Re: do we really need a left footed midfielder?
« Reply #196 on: February 08, 2006, 08:30:28 AM »
yes we still need one cause nobody whipping in crosses...even latas when he on the left doesn't.

Look at England...they one left midfielder away from being among the top 3 teams in the world despite all their midfielders being more complete than ours (latas being a defensive liablity)
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

TrinInfinite

« Reply #197 on: February 08, 2006, 08:51:11 AM »
i always thought we needed a left, without a doubt, it will add 2 de team, rather than take away

Offline juventus_fc

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: February 08, 2006, 12:57:03 PM »
we problem is we need wingers who could cross...carlos is a man who does be on the line with one set a room and padna want to beat....jus swing de ball in let stern and he lazy and kenwyn and he tall self butt the ball in just like how tallest butt the ball to take we germany......but on the left footer thing...we could play witha right footer on the left and just let him cut inside and either shoot or look for the pass or even cross....but one oir two left footers will always be good ...cuz rthen we could do the same on the right

Offline E.D.R striker

• New Warrior
  • Net Shakers forever!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: February 08, 2006, 05:46:29 PM »
help meh to understand why they keep saying Evans Wise not ready...de man starting for a pro team in Manheim, Germany and looking very productive for the team....help meh out fellas...anybody have the REAL deal on why Beenie say he ain't ready

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #200 on: February 08, 2006, 05:56:06 PM »
stewps.

bring dwayne bravo into de attack.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline scooby

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: February 08, 2006, 07:36:32 PM »
 we may need a left footed midfielder but more so we need a good sweeper Marvin Andrews is not a sweeper he is an ok marking center, first stopper or whatever they call that position these days but a sweeper, plus he and tallman does get beat with the same play. They need to read the game more but they are what we have so until we find some better players i am behind them 100%...................hillsdale forever

Offline thane

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
left footed players
« Reply #202 on: March 01, 2006, 09:34:16 AM »
Seems like there is a shortage of them for use on the team. WHO are they?

TrinInfinite

Re: left footed players
« Reply #203 on: March 01, 2006, 09:38:42 AM »
avery john, kerwyn hardest jemmott, evans wise and kevon neeves

1]; } ?>