March 28, 2024, 11:24:05 AM

Author Topic: It is questionable to Finalize your team so early, why Beenhakker?  (Read 4687 times)

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
Re: It is questionable to Finalize your team so early, why Beenhakker?
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2006, 11:25:29 AM »
Reading reports on Germany, Holland, England and many other top calibre teams, who are complaining that they not finalizing their list till later bc of possible injury and players form. Why Beenhakker ruling out looking at other players who could be in form and could be of help, this is not a plea for Hardest alone, but for all we players.

You have Baptiste, Noray, Hardest, Dwarika maybe, Glasgow and Wise who have not been seen or even tried out, so why not? Why is Beenhakker finalizing now when others still want to take their time and look, select and experiment.

I dont like the fact Beenhakker is doing this so quick, when we have 3 months to go and plenty players who haven't been seen or heard and man finalizing in a week? This is not what I expected, I hate to question our coach, but this doesn't make sense, other top coaches asking for extensions and we already finalize we team, when we have local players who havent been seen who have talent, something wrong there, it doesn't make sense.

Vibes It Up

Beenie is right, it's time to take what we have and work work work, we really don't have much time left and we have to solidify the team now, work on defensive issues, start practising some set plays and work on the crossballs taking them and saving against them.
PENALTIES PENALTIES PENALTIES, WE NEED AT LEAST FIVE MEN WHO GUARANTEED TO BURY THOSE CONSISTENTLY

1]; } ?>