April 26, 2024, 03:12:13 PM

Author Topic: Q for e-man  (Read 1050 times)

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Q for e-man
« on: March 02, 2006, 08:00:20 AM »
I eh know iif somebody ask yuh dis before

...but IF  de stars get a perfect polar alignment...and somehow Germany end up Playing against  T&T in a future round
Wha yuh go do boy?

Pure Migraine ent :D
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Q for e-man
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2006, 10:02:56 AM »
He better pray that we win Group B bor they doh win Group A, because if we are 2nd and they win their group we will bounce up in the 2nd round. I neva like or back Germany. So if we beatthem at home in the 2nd round and end their WC Xmas would come 6/12 early for me. So e-man it is a real possibility.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
Re: Q for e-man
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2006, 10:19:18 PM »
He better pray that we win Group B bor they doh win Group A, because if we are 2nd and they win their group we will bounce up in the 2nd round. I neva like or back Germany. So if we beatthem at home in the 2nd round and end their WC Xmas would come 6/12 early for me. So e-man it is a real possibility.

In the end ah still German   :devil:  My better half will have to support the Trini side.  ;D Anyway yeah we would meet 2nd round unless we both come out of the groups winners or both runner-ups.

Man I'm still nursing my wounds from that Italy debacle.  :o :(  :'( We need Kahn back in goal first off. He woulda saved half them goals. We need to be in better form for the US. Can't let them keep extending their winning streak. Time to put a stop to that I say. But Ballack say he can't lead the team from now until then. Every one is going back to their respective clubs for the next 4 weeks before they come together again for the US and they know they need to take individual responsibility and what they need to work on there.

Germany is like that though. They only play when it counts and then do just enough for the win. Keeps yuh sweatin' for sure. They can real give yuh heart attack.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2006, 10:55:26 PM by e-man »

1]; } ?>