April 28, 2024, 03:20:42 AM

Author Topic: My Experimental Team for Peru  (Read 6091 times)

TrinInfinite

My Experimental Team for Peru
« on: March 02, 2006, 09:50:18 AM »
To address we defense problem, beenhakker should experiment and play jones as a defender, he played defense before and can handle to ball better than dog and lawrence, plus he has speed and this will give him the opportunity to get more experience building from the back, possession, dribbling and passing, also he will be a more attacking defender, he is good in the air and can handle crosses with practise. All this would help him prepare to become a better striker, more confidence with the ball at his feet and dribbling ability will also get better because he will have to build up our attack from the back.

my line-up
                                                        ?
Grey              Jones                Sancho              john             

edwards            yorke             whitley        spann         samuell

John

the only problem with this line-up is not enough left footers and strikers, our back line needs to be tested with new defenders and also Glen needs to make this cut, if beenhakker leaves him off the team, i would question his reason as to why our fastest striker if left off the squad and also the fact we have glasgow who can fill edwards place much better than shakes at the present moment and then neeves who will have not as much an impact as wise and hardest would coming in for samuel.

in terms of we goal keeper i would give ince a shot in one half against peru and see how well he does, if not juss cut de man and decide between jack, warner and hislop
« Last Edit: March 02, 2006, 10:13:11 AM by TrinInfinite »

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
Re: My Experimental Team for Peru
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2006, 09:53:03 AM »
ok, ah go cut and paste and sen tuh Anton.

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2006, 09:56:32 AM »
ok, ah go cut and paste and sen tuh Anton.

:rotfl:
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2006, 09:57:19 AM »
You want to test new defenders 1 month before de World Cup?

THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline vibetrini

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2006, 10:06:54 AM »
Birchall not good enough for midfield????... Hislop startin in goal, d back 4 solidified if u watch beenie tactics... gray andrews tallest avery (i agree that jones should play in defense... i would put he at right back if gray pulling salt and put spann at left back if avery giving up ball)

midefield - edwards  birchall whitley c.samuel

Yorke

John

or

edwards birchall latas(Yorke) whitley

Yorke(latas)

John

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2006, 10:08:42 AM »
To address we defense problem, beenhakker should experiment and play jones as a defender, he played defense before and can handle to ball better than dog and lawrence, plus he has speed and this will give him the opportunity to get more experience building from the back, possession, dribbling and passing, also he will be a more attacking defender, he is good in the air and can handle crosses with practise. All this would help him prepare to become a better striker, more confidence with the ball at his feet and dribbling ability will also get better because he will have to build up our attack from the back.

my line-up
                                                        ?

Grey                      Jones                      Sancho                  John

edwards                        Yorke                   Spann                 Whitley                C. Samuel

John

the only problem with this line-up is not enough left footers and strikers, our back line needs to be tested with new defenders and also Glen needs to make this cut, if beenhakker leaves him off the team, i would question his reason as to why our fastest striker if left off the squad and also the fact we have glasgow who can fill edwards place much better than shakes at the present moment and then neeves who will have not as much an impact as wise and hardest would coming in for samuel.

in terms of we goal keeper i would give ince a shot in one half against peru and see how well he does, if not juss cut de man and decide between jack, warner and hislop

I doh know what the hell you does be smoking ..... good thing all u good for is to post shit ..and u not a coach.
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2006, 10:11:19 AM »
vibes dred.

The man has secured his place in midfielder with his positive presence already.

so yuh really cyar back up dat statement bredrin.

yuh cyar.

He tackles, he runs, he does ALOT of work of the ball, he applies pressure on the opposing team when in possion of the ball and he SHOOTS.

Oh yes that shot that has helped us into the WC.

yuh cyar tek de man out de midfield.

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2006, 10:14:00 AM »
Another Dotish Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TnT Patriot

TrinInfinite

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2006, 10:15:22 AM »

my line-up
                                                        ?

Grey                      Jones                      Sancho                  John

edwards                        Yorke                   Spann                 Whitley                C. Samuel

John

I doh know what the hell you does be smoking ..... good thing all u good for is to post shit ..and u not a coach.

so cowen whats so shit about my line-up, tell me instead of playing high and mighty nah, tell meh whats wrong with jones playing at the back, since he started off as a defender, tell me whats wrong with sancho playin central defense since de only reason tallest get dere is bc he was injured? tell meh whats so shit about it nah?

Offline vibetrini

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2006, 10:15:47 AM »
Jefferz u talking bout Birchall? cuz if so, i agree he definitely have to be in midfield, i was responding to d earlier post from TI where  Chris not in midfield, and was thus asking whether TI doh think Birchall good enough for midfield...

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2006, 10:20:06 AM »
Jefferz u talking bout Birchall? cuz if so, i agree he definitely have to be in midfield, i was responding to d earlier post from TI where  Chris not in midfield, and was thus asking whether TI doh think Birchall good enough for midfield...

orrrrrrrrrrrrrrr hoooooooooooooooooooooooooor.

WELL TI IS A PRICK.

Hardlucks for my Misinterpretation.

Oh TI and by the way.

I know Kenwyne long time now.

And he only started defending as a yute now coming into de intercol side.

When i was trainin wit he in under 16 he played striker.

Offline vibetrini

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2006, 10:24:50 AM »
From wha i remember Jones did play right back against mexico under st.clair in 2005... and he did stand out, he played a really good game at right back with some telling runs into center mid and up d flanks. He looked like the only fella along with Glenn (who played that game) that didn't get out-paced by the mexicans.

TrinInfinite

« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2006, 10:26:38 AM »

WELL TI IS A PRICK.

Oh TI and by the way.

dats good jefferz yuh get a goal star 4 knowing kenwyn :clown:

he is not going to get much play as striker, he might as well fall back and play an attacking defender, he have the speed height and also better dribbling ability than dog and lawrence

birchill is good enough but i would bring him off the bench with latas, he hasnt been playin well in the last 2 games, i would play him off the bench for peru

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2006, 10:32:05 AM »
TALLEST GET IN D TEAM CUZ SANCHO WAS INJURED??

so why cant sancho reclaim his place under benhakker??

i agree that glenn shoul dbe in d 23 but not as a starter probably as a left winger much like samuel but would it hav place for scottie

shakes aint look all dat good but it must hav a spot in ti midfield for birchall since nobody doin d dog work  wen yorke push up

jones in d back??

stupid move if he always gettin yellow up top he go get penalty in d back

i kno he start there but ha striker now big an powerful and energetic at dat wit a lil composure he will always be a force
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2006, 10:33:20 AM »
Some guys need to find ah wuk, or get ah education, cause they jus wastin dey time (an potential talents).  :devil:

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2006, 10:34:12 AM »
TI in case u didn't know ... .jones was always a striker. The only way he could have made the Under 17 WC team was as a defender hence him being there.

Stop posting shit ...and go read a comic book or something
Studied Madology

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2006, 10:35:47 AM »
Reasoning with de insane is an exercise in futility....   :(

TrinInfinite

« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2006, 10:36:57 AM »
TALLEST GET IN D TEAM CUZ SANCHO WAS INJURED??

so why cant sancho reclaim his place under benhakker??

i agree that glenn shoul dbe in d 23 but not as a starter probably as a left winger much like samuel but would it hav place for scottie

shakes aint look all dat good but it must hav a spot in ti midfield for birchall since nobody doin d dog work wen yorke push up

jones in d back??

stupid move if he always gettin yellow up top he go get penalty in d back

i kno he start there but ha striker now big an powerful and energetic at dat wit a lil composure he will always be a force

jones matured alot over the campaign, he should be tried there again bc he not making an impact as a striker, as for sancho, well de man burn he team for national duty and he cant get in the line-up? ???

tell me something, why beenhakker doh play him in the back and see how well he will do, de las time sancho play he was a boss in the back, now he not playing athe club bc he stay loyal to trinidad and beenhakker still have de man fightin 2 play? ???

truss me sancho better than tallest, plus sancho playing a higher level of ball than tallest

TrinInfinite

« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2006, 10:39:13 AM »
TI in case u didn't know ... .jones was always a striker. The only way he could have made the Under 17 WC team was as a defender hence him being there.

Stop posting shit ...and go read a comic book or something

breds i prob was exposed to more high level football than urself, and i dont read comic books, u could read dat bc i prob have a higher level of education than ur ass also

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2006, 10:43:40 AM »
so let mih get dis straight    beenhakker should experiment  ??? ??? All this would help him prepare to become a better striker  :rotfl: :rotfl:
Sven: ammm Rooney ah know yuh play up fornt and mifield for Man U whole season but since we need some cover in the defence I am going to experiment and put you back there with Terry since Ferdinand's form has been dippin as of late....It should not be that hard of a transition because you played
center back at the junior levels, you are a good header of the bal,l you are comfortable with the ball at your feet and very combative.....and besides this transistion should help you become a better striker....so what say you...
Rooney: Piss off  :devil: :devil:
« Last Edit: March 02, 2006, 10:45:42 AM by futbolfan »
The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2006, 10:51:52 AM »
I think dat the Title should be "My Experimental DRUGS for de Peru Match"
another GREAT topic by M.r. TI

eh breds, when yuh reach puberty and yuh shave yuh c&^%, come talk 2 meh nah, otherwise shut yuh mouth if u have nothin 2 add 2 de discussion, you and FF does bull or wha, because allyuh like bamsee and bench, yuh right behind him when he drop de damn soap :devil:

i see where your higher educational level serves you. You must be the talk of your tea parties............

prob higher than mine ..... lol.  :rotfl:
Studied Madology

TrinInfinite

« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2006, 11:25:14 AM »
I think I ON dem gnikcuf DRUGS ALSO, as I does NOT believe the SHIT you does POLLUTE dis board with

CNC3 was going to have ah show" Who de MOST IDLE" an de producers decide to NOT even do de show as day FIGURE you was ah shoe in fa dat

yuh mudda neva tell yuh dont talk wit yuh mouth full, take FF and de ress of dem firggin wagonnist come out from no where and fellin he could talk football  :devil:

I think dat the Title should be "My Experimental DRUGS for de Peru Match"
another GREAT topic by M.r. TI

eh breds, when yuh reach puberty come talk 2 meh nah, otherwise shut yuh mouth if u have nothin 2 add 2 de discussion

i see where your higher educational level serves you. You must be the talk of your tea parties............

prob higher than mine ..... lol. :rotfl:

eh breds i had a lot of respect for u and ur comments but when yuh insult me for makin a suggestion and yuh dont say nothin constructive what else could i say 2 u, since im such a dunce 2 u, tell me whats wrong wit wat i said and i will listen, but all u doin is being childish, neva expected that from u :thinking: :shameonyou:
« Last Edit: March 02, 2006, 12:06:18 PM by palos »

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2006, 11:28:33 AM »
birchill is good enough but i would bring him off the bench with latas, he hasnt been playin well in the last 2 games, i would play him off the bench for peru.....
yuh cant so why discuss it
« Last Edit: March 02, 2006, 11:33:16 AM by Tongue »

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2006, 11:36:08 AM »

WELL TI IS A PRICK.

Oh TI and by the way.

dats good jefferz yuh get a goal star 4 knowing kenwyn :clown:

he is not going to get much play as striker, he might as well fall back and play an attacking defender, he have the speed height and also better dribbling ability than dog and lawrence

birchill is good enough but i would bring him off the bench with latas, he hasnt been playin well in the last 2 games, i would play him off the bench for peru

you are a big f**king idiot.

If you are looking for our best performing striker right now then Jones would be a prime candidate.

You must simply be the most pompous human being in existance.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2006, 11:38:11 AM by Jefferz »

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2006, 11:53:10 AM »
Aye TrinInfinite stop calling up my name in yuh stink mouth....
You aint dirtying nobody reputation but your own...

Picong is one thing but surely you can construct balanced posts without having to stoop so low...
Back up your posts with rational arguements instead of over the top rantings and ppl might take you on...

Rational
1. Having or exercising the ability to reason;
2. Of sound mind, sane;
3. Consistent with or based on reason, logical ;
4. Capable of being expressed as a quotient of integers.

Obviously the fourth meaning doesn't fit the context at hand... but yuh get de picture

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2006, 01:36:38 PM »
Another Dotish Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree
Man does just sit down home and think them up.
Like whatever fantasy or thought pops into his head he does just rush to post

Left up to him we woulda be playin with dwarikah and jemmott with jones in defense
« Last Edit: March 02, 2006, 01:44:06 PM by Marcos »
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2006, 02:01:09 PM »
                                            --- Jack---

--Grey--              --- Andrews---                       - --Lawrence--            ---- Avery---

---Edwards---             ----Spann---              Birchall---           ---- Samuel---

---Yorke----

--Stern---

subs

Latas for Gray (resulting in spann in right back) or direct sub with Spann

Jones for Stern

Seaton for Samuel

and one more change

Offline dwn

• Hero Warrior
  • "Hands that help are holier than lips that pray"
    • View Profile
    • Arsenal Now!
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2006, 02:58:20 PM »
so let mih get dis straight beenhakker should experiment ??? ??? All this would help him prepare to become a better striker :rotfl: :rotfl:
Sven: ammm Rooney ah know yuh play up fornt and mifield for Man U whole season but since we need some cover in the defence I am going to experiment and put you back there with Terry since Ferdinand's form has been dippin as of late....It should not be that hard of a transition because you played
center back at the junior levels, you are a good header of the bal,l you are comfortable with the ball at your feet and very combative.....and besides this transistion should help you become a better striker....so what say you...
Rooney: Piss off :devil: :devil:

When Toure joined Arsenal he was not a defender, so it can happen at the highest level. (Smith went from being a forward to def mid, Helguera went from midfield to defense. I even see Alex Ferguson put Rio Ferdinand up top a time) I cant give you a long list but Im sure there are a number of players who due to their attributes have been moved around - and succesfully.

Is not like we talking about trying Latas in central defense. We are talking about Jones - a player who in this campaign was doing a decent job at the back.

Although I dont see it happening. Nothing wrong with suggesting the experiment. I can honestly see Jones being a better right back than Gray.

It wouldnt help Jones become a better striker but if Beenie figure the defense a lil shaky and Jones could prob strengthen it, it would help the team.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2006, 03:06:52 PM by dwn »

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2006, 03:10:30 PM »
so let mih get dis straight beenhakker should experiment ??? ??? All this would help him prepare to become a better striker :rotfl: :rotfl:
Rooney: Piss off :devil: :devil:

When Toure joined Arsenal he was not a defender, so it can happen at the highest level. (Helguera went from midfield to defense. I even see Alex Ferguson put Rio Ferdinand up top a time) I cant give you a long list but Im sure there are a number of players who due to their attributes have been moved around - and succesfully.

Is not like we talking about trying Latas in central defense. We are talking about Jones - a player who in this campaign was doing a decent job at the back.

Although I dont see it happening. Nothing wrong with suggesting the experiment. I can honestly see Jones being a better right back than Gray.

all dat well and good but de point as was tryin to make is dat we have about 2 months to go til de world cup...why should beenie "experiment" and put ah man who playin striker for he club in england whole season and put him as ah central defender....ah not questioning de move at this point......just de timing  :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:
The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2006, 03:16:43 PM »
yall like tuh talk too much shit.

STEWPS.

And when Kenwyne buss 2goal in Sweeden ass.

1]; } ?>