April 18, 2024, 11:25:08 PM

Author Topic: Last night in London..Heading home in de morning! Day 8  (Read 5169 times)

truetrini

Last night in London..Heading home in de morning! Day 8
« on: March 02, 2006, 04:03:12 PM »
Well today ah said goodbye tuh dem Tv people fuh de moment, we plan tuh hook up in T&T if all things work out fuh dem regarding scheduling and approval.

Did ah little last minute shopping and gaping and pinch ah fat girl bamsee fuh good luck.  Ah really wanted tuh rub she buddah belly, but de bamsee was ah better choice. :devil:

Ah had ah real good time as allyuh could tell from meh prior ramblings.

Socapro, FL!, TriniWhiteBoy, lp, behind de bridge, Thane, rastafari, corbie chile, carib-Briton, de Heath's and de Hamel-Smiths along with de Port Vale crew made dis trip ah real blessing.

it has been hectic but fun...setting up de warrior nation with dem fellas was easy!  Dey real motivated, ah jes wish dey ahd more ah dem.

Am meet Birchall, interview he, and he parents and brother.  Ah meet Port Vale Chris, Birdy, one-eyed-dog and de one and only Bill Bowers from BBc-Stoke and do ah quick interview with him.  Ah talk tuh latas and he spell out his committment tuh de T&T cause, ah talk tuh yorke, Stern Shaka, Carlos, and tony warner and Jones K.  dem fellas was real cool and accomodating tuh ah fan.

De Chairman ah port Vale send meh ah shirt and arrange fuh birchall tuh sign it fuh de warrior nation (it go be ah prize).  Ah meet one ah de port Vale directors and he invited me tuh sit in de Director's box at a Port Vale home game.

Ah see real big bamsee ting dat does follow Socapro all around de place..one ah dem nearly give meh ah slip disc one night when she start tuh swing de engine..ah run..ah eh go lie!

Ah see FL! real hunt down ah nice young ting in ah white pants..and when ah confront his tracking, he deny it..but ah have pictures.

Ah hear behind de Bridge English accent and ah call him London bridge.

lp real cool, doh leh he hold yuh in no old talk doh. ;D

Carib-briton is ah real cool young tess, going tuh college trying tuh make it..Big up youth, he know every west indian footballer in england it seems like.

TriniWhiteBoy drive all over de place, pay fuh flyers and transport meh tuh all kinda party ALL OVER LONDON!  de man real cool!

Allyuh eh want nutten with rastafari!  As soo as he see meh he say..truetrini ah have ah bone tuh pick with you.  Ah say what brds?  de man say yuh say yuh buying beers fuh everybody..so ah buy de damn beers..ent?

ah see nice trini woman wining down half naked in loftus road in de dead ah English winter..and ah feel warm, warm, warm! :devil:

Ah make ah documentary featuring de Warrior Nation in de UK with ITV 1 and we do radio, Tv and newspaper interviews..everybody want tuh know about Trinidad and Tobago.  dis is ah good opportunity fuh de Government tuh cash in on!

Ah tired..ah run around like ah manic.  Meh head hurt meh with nice woman and good football.

my trip was not in vain....especially since ah see T&T dust out Iceland live and direct!

Dis is truetrini, a member of de warrior nation signing out from London...back tuh life, back tuh reality...until June 2006!

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
Re: Last night in London..Heading home in de morning! Day 8
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2006, 04:07:22 PM »
safe trip home brodda.

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2006, 04:10:07 PM »
yea mr.president have a safe trip home.

hope yuh doh get rout tuh JA fuh RF tuh see yuh from he cardboard box in de airport an try tuh pic pocket yuh ass.

OH. and  good luck wit de jet lag bredrin.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2006, 04:13:05 PM »
Thanx TrueTrini. Im not gonna ask I hope you enjoyed yourself in the UK because I know you did. I will be doing more research to find the brit-trinis in the UK football scene hiding in the bushes(seriously dey hiding you know that when you find players of Dominican origins). :devil:

TrueTrini Must Come Again This time for SW Vs The Reggae Boyz at Lofus Road  ;D (well hopefully)

Have a safe flight

truetrini

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2006, 04:13:27 PM »
yuh mean pinch meh arse de buller.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2006, 04:13:57 PM »
TrueTrini.....hmmmm

every other line: woman, bamsee, woman, woman, omen and bamsee, pinch
now doh come on my MSN and gimme no longggggggg lyric saying dat ya putting meh in house, you is dey man of my dream, i is dey queen
and ya go be meh boy toy and ummm that, that and that  :devil:
steupssssssss

backside :devil:

Safe damn trip home.

truetrini

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2006, 04:17:19 PM »
TrueTrini.....hmmmm

every other line: woman, bamsee, woman, woman, omen and bamsee, pinch
now doh come on my MSN and gimme no longggggggg lyric saying dat ya putting meh in house, you is dey man of my dream, i is dey queen
and ya go be meh boy toy and ummm that, that and that  :devil:
steupssssssss

backside :devil:

Safe damn trip home.

Nah, nah , nah yuh have it wrong...ah does look at dem, BUT...is only you ah does ee.

Whappen yuh feel ah is ah fickle man ah what..ah know wey mey wholsum bred buttered!

TrinInfinite

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2006, 04:33:55 PM »
and yuh still didnt ask fuentes the question, ah glad tuh see yuh avoidin meh tt, where de answer? ???

truetrini

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2006, 05:10:33 PM »
and yuh still didnt ask fuentes the question, ah glad tuh see yuh avoidin meh tt, where de answer? ???

Breds what de ass yuh talking about?

I eh see Fuentes and I eh come up here tuh fight no scene..ah come tuh enjoy mehself and look at some football.

Yuh see when i had questions/concerns about de TTFF ah eh ask nobody tuh do nuttn fuh meh..ah do meh own ting..ah did write letters, make phone call and post meh objections everywhere.

I eh avoiding you....I ignoring yuh.

Me eh see why yuh jumbieing meh so..email fuentes and de TTFF and de mirror, and de newsday and de express and de guardian.

whappen yuh gorn mad or what?

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2006, 05:35:51 PM »
did you take pictures with the birchalls and the match? if so, when you plan on posting that?
Hart for president

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2006, 05:36:50 PM »
yes TI ask all them people why Fox did not show the game, cause its their responsiblity, give it a rest nah breads.

truetrini

« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2006, 05:43:49 PM »
did you take pictures with the birchalls and the match? if so, when you plan on posting that?

yes ah did, as soon as ah get home..saturday fuh de latest

Offline lp

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2006, 06:43:35 PM »
It was a pleasure TT. Ah have you down as a real character..... anyway. life is to be enjoyed..... just be careful how you do it. Have a safe journey home, hope to meet you again soon. Respect.

lp

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2006, 06:51:52 PM »
WELL DONE BREDDAR....WHEN I LEFT MIAMI AFTER THE GOLD CUP..YOU WAS REALLY HAVING A HARD TIME DEALING WITH OUR LOSS AND EXIT AFTER THE COLOMBIA MATCH.....I AM GLAD THINGS TURNED OUT RIGHT....FOR ALL OF US...SEE WHAT TNT CAN DO....SMILE TNT....WELL DONE TRINI....SEE YOU IN DORTMUND.....SMALL MAGICIAN SAY DONT FORGET WHA HE ASK YUH FOR....COOL...TNT TNT TNT
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Jimmy the Dog

• El Perro
  • Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2006, 12:25:02 AM »
Truetini, I hope you have a safe journey home, sorry i did not get to meet you but by all accounts the Vale Fans had a Great Day in the company of yourself and all the other Warriors. Take up the offer from the Vale chairman and visit Vale Park, that offer extends itself to all you Warriors............You all have a Great World Cup experience and Good Luck ;D
The wonder of you....Supa Vale

Offline PortValeChris

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2006, 12:38:00 AM »
Goodbyee.  These shores will be the poorer with your leaving.  Next time you come you will need to be official ambassador.
PortValeChris  AKA The Former TVV from onevalefan. 

Port Vale  We want ah goal!!

To market, to market, with my uncle Jim
Somebody threw a tomato at him
Now, Tomatoes don't hurt with their soft juicy skin
But this one it knackered, 'cause it come in a tin

Offline northlondonvaliant

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2006, 07:02:31 AM »
Have a good trip back TrueTrini, it was a real pleasure to meet you fellas.

Football is great it brings people together and its meeting guys like you and the other WN Crew thatsends shivers of pride down my spine.

Always remember, T&T and Port Vale are brothers of football.

We’ll see you in Germany, drink some beer, some rum and dance to the Soca, which I have dowloaded and playing at work to get me in the mood for the weekend.

All the best, Birdy and all the other North London Valiants

xxxx

Offline rastafari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2006, 09:00:26 AM »
Safe Journey Truetrini, good to meet you and keep up the good work you are doing for the warrior nation.

JAH BLESS RASTAFARI

Offline skins

• Barca4ever
  • Hero Warrior
  • orginally from san do
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2006, 09:20:05 AM »
Safe Trip Back home....... Hope to meet up if you come down to trinidad for the peru game.

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2006, 09:31:47 AM »
man went ah flikkin peon and coming back a celeBRitty yes...clear de way and leh Capt trueTrini pass

Offline PortValeChris

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2006, 11:45:19 AM »
Get out the red carpet for him. 

I bet he is glad he's going home,  it is going to be minus 5 tonight, which is quite warm but I bet is cold for him  ;D  ;D ;D
PortValeChris  AKA The Former TVV from onevalefan. 

Port Vale  We want ah goal!!

To market, to market, with my uncle Jim
Somebody threw a tomato at him
Now, Tomatoes don't hurt with their soft juicy skin
But this one it knackered, 'cause it come in a tin

Offline behind-de-bridge

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2006, 11:50:35 AM »
Sorry ah miss de farewell TT. Take it easy breds, yuh truly represent.

Offline Pasdah Beatz

• Spiritual Seal
  • Hero Warrior
  • I was born to die as a SoCa WaRrIoR
    • View Profile
Woi
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2006, 12:00:35 PM »
Welcome back TT. Thanks for de info on de games ah haffi pay for de warrior nation support club ah go do dat next month
Beatz out

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2006, 03:14:29 PM »
Well today ah said goodbye tuh dem Tv people fuh de moment, we plan tuh hook up in T&T if all things work out fuh dem regarding scheduling and approval.

Did ah little last minute shopping and gaping and pinch ah fat girl bamsee fuh good luck.  Ah really wanted tuh rub she buddah belly, but de bamsee was ah better choice. :devil:

Ah had ah real good time as allyuh could tell from meh prior ramblings.

Socapro, FL!, TriniWhiteBoy, lp, behind de bridge, Thane, rastafari, corbie chile, carib-Briton, de Heath's and de Hamel-Smiths along with de Port Vale crew made dis trip ah real blessing.

it has been hectic but fun...setting up de warrior nation with dem fellas was easy!  Dey real motivated, ah jes wish dey ahd more ah dem.

Am meet Birchall, interview he, and he parents and brother.  Ah meet Port Vale Chris, Birdy, one-eyed-dog and de one and only Bill Bowers from BBc-Stoke and do ah quick interview with him.  Ah talk tuh latas and he spell out his committment tuh de T&T cause, ah talk tuh yorke, Stern Shaka, Carlos, and tony warner and Jones K.  dem fellas was real cool and accomodating tuh ah fan.

De Chairman ah port Vale send meh ah shirt and arrange fuh birchall tuh sign it fuh de warrior nation (it go be ah prize).  Ah meet one ah de port Vale directors and he invited me tuh sit in de Director's box at a Port Vale home game.

Ah see real big bamsee ting dat does follow Socapro all around de place..one ah dem nearly give meh ah slip disc one night when she start tuh swing de engine..ah run..ah eh go lie!

Ah see FL! real hunt down ah nice young ting in ah white pants..and when ah confront his tracking, he deny it..but ah have pictures.

Ah hear behind de Bridge English accent and ah call him London bridge.

lp real cool, doh leh he hold yuh in no old talk doh. ;D

Carib-briton is ah real cool young tess, going tuh college trying tuh make it..Big up youth, he know every west indian footballer in england it seems like.

TriniWhiteBoy drive all over de place, pay fuh flyers and transport meh tuh all kinda party ALL OVER LONDON!  de man real cool!

Allyuh eh want nutten with rastafari!  As soo as he see meh he say..truetrini ah have ah bone tuh pick with you.  Ah say what brds?  de man say yuh say yuh buying beers fuh everybody..so ah buy de damn beers..ent?

ah see nice trini woman wining down half naked in loftus road in de dead ah English winter..and ah feel warm, warm, warm! :devil:

Ah make ah documentary featuring de Warrior Nation in de UK with ITV 1 and we do radio, Tv and newspaper interviews..everybody want tuh know about Trinidad and Tobago.  dis is ah good opportunity fuh de Government tuh cash in on!

Ah tired..ah run around like ah manic.  Meh head hurt meh with nice woman and good football.

my trip was not in vain....especially since ah see T&T dust out Iceland live and direct!

Dis is truetrini, a member of de warrior nation signing out from London...back tuh life, back tuh reality...until June 2006!

Nice one & well done on behalf of helping to promote the Warrior nation while you were here!

My post is a bit late in the day, ah bet TT land back home by now!  ;)
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline SMH

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2006, 04:41:06 PM »
I'm new to this chat forum though I've been reading you all for months. Yes West Coast, D Heath did come from Cascade and played for Carib years gone by. Had a great time at the game and putting faces to your handles ...True Trini I am the one from the front row....
SMH

truetrini

« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2006, 06:12:11 PM »
I'm new to this chat forum though I've been reading you all for months. Yes West Coast, D Heath did come from Cascade and played for Carib years gone by. Had a great time at the game and putting faces to your handles ...True Trini I am the one from the front row....
SMH

welcome my darling..ah real glad yuh here now and please continue tuh post.  we need more women here and if dey nice like you..is as dey say  "more better."

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2006, 07:32:31 PM »
SMH

welcome my darling..ah real glad yuh here now and please continue tuh post.  we need more women here and if dey nice like you..is as dey say  "more better."

aye yuh married boy
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

truetrini

« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2006, 07:50:13 PM »
SMH

aye yuh married boy

steups...like yuh real interested eh?  First it was Shakes now yuh after me?

Like yuh real tusty fuh ah man..leh meh tell yuh something fella....I AM NOT DE MAN YUH LOOKING FOR!

Look for Infinite.....he like de Hardest!  steups!

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2006, 07:53:02 PM »
SMH

aye yuh married boy

steups...like yuh real interested eh?  First it was Shakes now yuh after me?

Like yuh real tusty fuh ah man..leh meh tell yuh something fella....I AM NOT DE MAN YUH LOOKING FOR!

Look for Infinite.....he like de Hardest!  steups!

hahah ent.

i was wonderin why he come out so in de fust place!

haha  :rotfl:
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline verb

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2006, 08:02:31 PM »
smh you can't be nice to TrueTrini because he'll take it for granted. He's truly a man.
Love for all my Carribean people!

1]; } ?>