April 29, 2024, 02:11:34 AM

Author Topic: The Wedding Test  (Read 989 times)

Offline Reb

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
The Wedding Test
« on: March 04, 2006, 11:21:42 AM »
This one might be a lil old but is a good reminder!!!!

THE WEDDING TEST

My girlfriend & I had been dating for over a year when we decided to get married.
 My girlfriend? She was a dream! There was only one problem. That one thing was her younger sister. She was 20, wore tight miniskirts, & low cut blouses. She would regularly bend down when near me, & I got many a pleasant view of her underwear. It had to be deliberate. She never did it when she was near anyone else.
 One day little sister calls & asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived. She whispered that soon I was to be married & she had feelings & desires for me that she could not overcome. She told me she wanted to make love to me just once before I got married & committed my life to her sister.
 I was in total shock & couldn't say a word. She said, "I'm going upstairs to my bedroom. If you want me just come up & get me." I was stunned. I was frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs.
 When she reached the top, she pulled down her panties & threw them down the stairs at me.  I stood there for a moment, then turned & went straight to the front door. I opened the door & walked straight toward my car.
 My future father-in-law was standing outside. With tears in his eyes he hugged me & said, "We're very happy you've passed our test.
 We couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter.. Welcome to the family!"
 The moral of this story is: Always keep your condoms in your car.

"The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world's problems."
 Mohandas Gandhi

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
Re: The Wedding Test
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2006, 12:15:27 PM »
i woulda fail.skin to skin friction. lol
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

1]; } ?>