April 23, 2024, 12:44:20 PM

Author Topic: Reason why the warriors will do well in the "big dance"  (Read 5634 times)

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Reason why the warriors will do well in the "big dance"
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2006, 03:35:29 PM »
Jefferz, College and jai john, I cannot blame you guys for what you said. You guys probably just did not understand the thread or probably did and just seem to ignore the meaning. I simply started a thread and ask for other opinion. Stop, Read and Understand. Your opinion is gladly appreciated hence the reason why i started it in the first place. I do not like too much small talk and small mindednes, so i not even going to bother to "attack." I simply and innocently gave some reason why i think Trinbago will do well in the World Cup and at the bottom of the post I asked for my fellow forumities for some assistance. That's all. I am getting the impression that you guys are trying to make me sound dumb or to bring down the post in some way or the other. I could be wrong. But anyways, thanks for you'll input.  ::)

Respectfully,
Kingman

I think that sums up the way I see things !

Kingman you studying to explain anything to them...99.99999 times out 100 Jefferz does post S H I T....jai john and College is two fight down men who just does feel good being objective P R I C K S...like them fellas does get a high talking crap...Kingman say 1.7 mil an  Ass jump up and want to know why he say that....He say the direction of the post going the wrong way men still being stupid...Fellas like Jefferz who dunce like a brick, just don't correct men...Jefferz is the worse poster i ever come across...the man like a sespit...he full a S H I T....go T&T but don't fight down

Ok Ponnox, you vex because I tell a man I ent agree with him, you more vex than the same man.

Anyway, please share with us your reasons why the warriors will do well in the "big dance". The entire forum waiting on an intelligent reply.

Offline najee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2006, 04:04:48 PM »
Kingman meant to say1.5million people in Trinidad and Tobago and the other 200,000. oversea......

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2006, 04:22:10 PM »
Jefferz, College and jai john, I cannot blame you guys for what you said. You guys probably just did not understand the thread or probably did and just seem to ignore the meaning. I simply started a thread and ask for other opinion. Stop, Read and Understand. Your opinion is gladly appreciated hence the reason why i started it in the first place. I do not like too much small talk and small mindednes, so i not even going to bother to "attack." I simply and innocently gave some reason why i think Trinbago will do well in the World Cup and at the bottom of the post I asked for my fellow forumities for some assistance. That's all. I am getting the impression that you guys are trying to make me sound dumb or to bring down the post in some way or the other. I could be wrong. But anyways, thanks for you'll input.  ::)

Respectfully,
Kingman

I think that sums up the way I see things !

Kingman you studying to explain anything to them...99.99999 times out 100 Jefferz does post S H I T....jai john and College is two fight down men who just does feel good being objective P R I C K S...like them fellas does get a high talking crap...Kingman say 1.7 mil an  Ass jump up and want to know why he say that....He say the direction of the post going the wrong way men still being stupid...Fellas like Jefferz who dunce like a brick, just don't correct men...Jefferz is the worse poster i ever come across...the man like a sespit...he full a S H I T....go T&T but don't fight down

Ok Ponnox, you vex because I tell a man I ent agree with him, you more vex than the same man.

Anyway, please share with us your reasons why the warriors will do well in the "big dance". The entire forum waiting on an intelligent reply.

Alright Ponnoxx.

I did not jumbie the man atol.

im not going to hit yuh back.

since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2006, 04:33:01 PM »
 Fellas ....I sincerely apologize for my outburst...I was at fault because we are all Trinbagonians....Ok ....Lets answer the question and forget that foolishness :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: ... Go T&T

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Football talk = socawarriors.net
« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2006, 04:51:42 PM »
None of you guys seem to get it. None of you guys still did not answer the question. However, you came up with reasons to blast the post (if so to speak). Anyways, with that said and done, please address my post or not have anything to say. Thanks

PS:- Flavio, i did not say anything to you. It have a lot of men who do not address the post. I was not trying to attack you in any way. Cheers!  :beermug:

Kingman

Paradise lies in ones' heart

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2006, 06:06:46 PM »
Kingman if you lsitened to Lincoln Phillips he reinforced my point in my effort  to address your thread, the quote him loosely, he stated, " If our goalkeeper beings his A game ,we dont take chances and dont make mistakes in the midfield, we will do well"

This is the mindset I've adopted towards your question about reasons why we could do well in the WC.

Ponnoxx, I still ent hear your reply to this thread,, but no pressure I done see whey yuh coming from long time..peace.

Kingman, continue to post.

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2006, 06:18:55 PM »
 Some reasons why I think we will do well are: 1) We have alot of players that will look to secure better contracts overseas 2) We are underestimated so alot of the pressure, is diverted to our opponents 3) Dwight Yorke ...an Inspiration to show what hard work could do( inspire his teammates to work hard) 4) Leo Beenhakker...knows how to use tactics well to get the job done,and he has some time between now and 'The Big Dance' 5) The Socawarriors will have great support in Germany ( it is up to all of us, to make every game feel like a Home game) 6) Most importantly the guys beginning to look more confident than ever on the field(from what i saw in the Iceland Game)....Confidence is the key !!!  ....Go T&T

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2006, 06:25:00 PM »
Some reasons why I think we will do well are: 1) We have alot of players that will look to secure better contracts overseas 2) We are underestimated so alot of the pressure, is diverted to our opponents 3) Dwight Yorke ...an Inspiration to show what hard work could do( inspire his teammates to work hard) 4) Leo Beenhakker...knows how to use tactics well to get the job done,and he has some time between now and 'The Big Dance' 5) The Socawarriors will have great support in Germany ( it is up to all of us, to make every game feel like a Home game) 6) Most importantly the guys beginning to look more confident than ever on the field(from what i saw in the Iceland Game)....Confidence is the key !!! ....Go T&T

Ponnox, good positive post, much much better than your previous post on this thread, nice..

Keep posting.

1]; } ?>