May 04, 2024, 07:46:00 PM

Author Topic: Women Warriors Wanted For National Team  (Read 3369 times)

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Women Warriors Wanted For National Team
« on: March 06, 2006, 09:15:45 AM »
Last night On Total Football, Jamal Shabaz revealed that the twins that are currently on the national team ( maria and marissa mohammed) got interested because of our forums.

This is an open invitation to all Female warriors to give their details if they are interested in trying out .  T&T Needs YOU..

Go WARRIORS.

oconnorg
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Pasdah Beatz

• Spiritual Seal
  • Hero Warrior
  • I was born to die as a SoCa WaRrIoR
    • View Profile
Re: Women Warriors Wanted For National Team
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2006, 09:24:20 AM »
Eh what time and on what station dat thing wid Shabazz airing OconnerG?

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2006, 09:31:58 AM »
Eh what time and on what station dat thing wid Shabazz airing OconnerG?

Total Football.. it started at 8:30 on CNC3.. I came on at around 9:15 there about.
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2006, 09:35:08 AM »
somebody lend meh ah wig.....shit....dat eh go work with my hair......
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2006, 09:58:30 AM »
Well if them Mohammed girls does be here then I have a message for them...

Allyuh is de sweetest on de team, any chance we could link up... I love Maylee Attin-Johnson too.....

3 real sexy chicks here....
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2006, 10:09:54 AM »
On a side note, there were two women who used to sweat for Barataria ball players (male team) in de aranguez league back in de day.  Dread, worries, ah remember Erica given one fella a tall cap dat had de ole savannah on dey back. 

Nice to see de forum creating opportunities for odders.....
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2006, 10:12:31 AM »
Oh Lawd. :rotfl:

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2006, 11:46:22 AM »
:rotfl: JUST SHAVE AN YUH GOOD TO GO!!
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Football talk = socawarriors.net
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2006, 01:51:26 PM »
Well if them Mohammed girls does be here then I have a message for them...

Allyuh is de sweetest on de team, any chance we could link up... I love Maylee Attin-Johnson too.....

3 real sexy chicks here....

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: That was a good one. You guys are funny

Kingman

Paradise lies in ones' heart

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2006, 02:31:36 PM »
Last night On Total Football, Jamal Shabaz revealed that the twins that are currently on the national team ( maria and marissa mohammed) got interested because of our forums.

This is an open invitation to all Female warriors to give their details if they are interested in trying out .  T&T Needs YOU..

Go WARRIORS.

oconnorg
      This is typical of what goes on in T&T Football,why should Jamaal have to publicly beg our Women to play for T&T,if Women Football was doing well everybody would find their child should be on the team,the mentality is we have to do well for them to want to play,but if they don't play how are we to do well?everyone wants to jump on a banwagon, that's why we have to always cherish the ones that are playing presently,what ever they do give praise and encouragement.Where are the girls from Grande,Toco etc why Jamaal not scouting like they are doing for the Male players.

I know the support is not the same from the TTFF financially and otherwise and i guess it's for the same reason,if they was doing well TTFF would show more interest.I will always take my Hat off to Jamaal for the job he has been doing with our girls,he is really alone on this for years begging and doing what ever he can for this program,sorry Marlon Charles have been assisting him.I'm very sympathetic towards Women Football because my daughter once played for T&T,if ever i decide to Coach at home again this is the program i'll prefer to work with.

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2006, 02:33:03 PM »

Go WARRIORS.

oconnorg

I have ah gyul who could paly goood.

she in columbia right now but she may be coming back to live.

Her name is Leiyen Khan Perry.

I actually got her to sign up to the site already buh i not to sure how often shes come on.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2006, 05:45:10 PM »
On a side note, there were two women who used to sweat for Barataria ball players (male team) in de aranguez league back in de day. Dread, worries, ah remember Erica given one fella a tall cap dat had de ole savannah on dey back.

Nice to see de forum creating opportunities for odders.....

Ah think them two girls used to go to Barataria Snr Comp. Erica Downes was a real good footballer. One of the few individuals that played 2 sports at nat'l level )basket ball and football) She could have easily played netball for T&T if she wanted.

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2006, 06:23:25 PM »
i told her about the basic proposition jes tell meh what day time Shabazz will see her.

She is in Columbia right now. But she'll be coming soon i believe.

Tomorrow she'll be playing in a game.

Her coach is some former player from de Argentina tream appearantly.

she no sure he full full name but she said she thinks its Mario Van sumthin.

She is a rel good striker and she could keep bess too.

She meh gyul, meh long time good patner and she is rel nice.

Leiyen Khan Perry.

Look out fuh dat name in the future.

I'll give yuh her email occoner yuh could set out de fine print and organize strait n out what else needs to be known.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2006, 08:01:26 PM »

Go WARRIORS.
I slamming a Japaneese ting dat go count?.. she is Trini by injection..  someone link and mi let me know ...
war..

Black Lives Matter..

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2006, 09:22:13 PM »
Jamal have to beg for players because a lot of the better players would not play for him.

I will always take my Hat off to Jamaal for the job he has been doing with our girls,he is really alone on this for years begging and doing what ever he can for this program,sorry Marlon Charles have been assisting him

What would it be that he did? Have you ever been to National Training? If Jamal was more professional in his position as head coach of the National Womens Team, we would be doing much better.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: March 06, 2006, 09:39:01 PM by AlbertaTrini »

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2006, 11:12:40 PM »
I have been around Women soccer in Trinidad and Tobago for some time and I can safely say there are no true structures in place for the development of such. It's a hit and miss attitude. When you look at how fast other countries are progressing in women soccer I feel scared for T&T. Look at Brazil in the last Olympic. You know who had them plsying up to speed with the americans. Simoes. the same guy we fired.

We need to develop proper methods for the advancement of our player who represents us on our national teams.. This can start by employing the services of coaches and directors who are truly qualified at the National level. We beat teams in the caribbean but when we step onto the bigger stage we always manage to flop. Many of our girls have the skill and ability, what we need is the coach with the know how to take them to the next level. Jamal Shabazz is not that person.

Even though I don't agree with the methods I always support the team and has hope that they do well. Hopefully as you say AlbertaTrini, the support of the Mens team will flow over to our other national teams and hold people accountable.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2006, 10:29:07 AM »
I have been around Women soccer in Trinidad and Tobago for some time and I can safely say there are no true structures in place for the development of such. It's a hit and miss attitude. When you look at how fast other countries are progressing in women soccer I feel scared for T&T. Look at Brazil in the last Olympic. You know who had them plsying up to speed with the americans. Simoes. the same guy we fired.

We need to develop proper methods for the advancement of our player who represents us on our national teams.. This can start by employing the services of coaches and directors who are truly qualified at the National level. We beat teams in the caribbean but when we step onto the bigger stage we always manage to flop. Many of our girls have the skill and ability, what we need is the coach with the know how to take them to the next level. Jamal Shabazz is not that person.

Even though I don't agree with the methods I always support the team and has hope that they do well. Hopefully as you say AlbertaTrini, the support of the Mens team will flow over to our other national teams and hold people accountable.
      I know off and understand all what you are saying and you are correct,Jamaal runs our national teams just the same way he runs his club team.Why i take my Hat off to him, although he don't know what he is doing he is the only one willing to do that job,if you think dealing with male players complicated women worse and Coaches (male)run from that,we have to start developing female Coaches.

You may be around a long time and know of Jamaal as our Women's national team Coach,but i'm around long enough to tell you we had Robbie Greenidge,Dexter Skeene and Anton Corneal before Jamaal and all of them gave it up for the same reasons,no experience dealing with Women players and no support from the TTFF, from my experiences and what i know no one really cares about Women's Football in T&T.

1]; } ?>