April 26, 2024, 12:39:25 PM

Author Topic: Trini teams does play not to lose.  (Read 892 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Trini teams does play not to lose.
« on: September 25, 2013, 08:12:14 PM »
Trini teams does play not to lose and they does end up loosing instead of playing to win or playing with a purpose.

Imagine W Connection playing for pride without pride. No pressure on them to win because they out already and they still playing like they not sure.

They unwin de game and Houston is not a big team. You can't have 2 minds.

When a player have de ball he seeing no one to pass it to.

The defence making poor decisions, a better team than Houston would have won 5-0.

De Brazilian right back, de fella from Suriname, Vivoros, Clarence, Jomal and Federick looked good, especially de Brazilian who looked great going forward. De rest of de team is Tata.

W Connection can't even get a shot on goal.

Mekiel Williams, lard, he have no ball sense.

I expect to see Clarence call up by Hart soon providing he get he act together, he have some potential.

The players with the ball have no idea what to do or who to pass it too.

And if this is one of we better teams in T&T, well boy, we in trouble but I believe our local coaches need help.

« Last Edit: September 25, 2013, 08:15:09 PM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline OutsideMan

• Many bad things. *Sips Scotch*
  • Hero Warrior
  • SocaWarrior4Life
    • View Profile
Re: Trini teams does play not to lose.
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2013, 08:58:23 PM »
Trini teams does play not to lose and they does end up loosing instead of playing to win or playing with a purpose.

Imagine W Connection playing for pride without pride. No pressure on them to win because they out already and they still playing like they not sure.

They unwin de game and Houston is not a big team. You can't have 2 minds.

When a player have de ball he seeing no one to pass it to.

The defence making poor decisions, a better team than Houston would have won 5-0.

De Brazilian right back, de fella from Suriname, Vivoros, Clarence, Jomal and Federick looked good, especially de Brazilian who looked great going forward. De rest of de team is Tata.

W Connection can't even get a shot on goal.

Mekiel Williams, lard, he have no ball sense.

I expect to see Clarence call up by Hart soon providing he get he act together, he have some potential.

The players with the ball have no idea what to do or who to pass it too.

And if this is one of we better teams in T&T, well boy, we in trouble but I believe our local coaches need help.

I missed the games earlier this evening, but I have to agree with you.  It's sad but true.

They knocked-out of the CCL right now, but hopefully our local teams will get their act together at some point in time sooner than later.   
The dumbest people on earth are generally located in comment sections of websites all over the world.

1]; } ?>