April 27, 2024, 11:44:20 AM

Author Topic: Give Place to stay in Frankfurt! Need Ticket! Celebrate WC 2006 together!  (Read 2410 times)

Offline voodoofoo

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
I am a 33 years old student from Germany and would like to invite People from T&T to Germany to celebrate WC 2006 together! If you have Tickets for World Cup Games and you have a Ticket for me to join you in the Stadium I would like you to stay at my place during world cup days. I live in Frankfurt which is quite close to all Stadiums of interest. I can offer a large place with home cinema for watching all other games. I offer this not of financial interest. I am a great fan of Soca Music and I am very happy about T&T qualifiying for germany. I was trying to get tickets for the games but I think as a german it is unfortunately TOO hard to get a ticket, because really everybody wants to be there... So if you are friendly of nature and a kind person because I am, too, and you would like to share the World Cup Soca Party, AND you have Tickets left, contact me and tell me about yourself and your offer.
Greetings,
Folkert.
voodoofoo@web.de

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
a place to stay and someone to go soca parties with....jus for a ticket? you sure something not lost in translation?

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
when yuh reach 33 yuh cyar still refer to yuhself as ah student
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

truetrini

when yuh reach 33 yuh cyar still refer to yuhself as ah student

why?

Offline Agent Jack Bauer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Is vaseline optional?

Offline voodoofoo

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Thank you for the friendly welcome to this site...
It is good to know where the cultured and intelligent people chat.
Respect.

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
Thank you for the friendly welcome to this site...
It is good to know where the cultured and intelligent people chat.
Respect.

thank you, thank you stop making me blush ;D
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
Allyuh understand the man is a foreigner and he may not take to the "picong."

By chance he may be a decent fella who just looking for free ticket and a liming padnah.

Peace,
VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
hard luck voodoofo, welcome to sw.net, you r offer is very, very kind.  due to how the portal is shaping up, just giving you a ticket appears to be becoming veery difficult.  But I'd appreciate if i'm still invited tyo watch the rest of the games and have a few complimentary beers at your house nevertheless.

Offline voodoofoo

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
hard luck voodoofo, welcome to sw.net, you r offer is very, very kind.  due to how the portal is shaping up, just giving you a ticket appears to be becoming veery difficult.  But I'd appreciate if i'm still invited tyo watch the rest of the games and have a few complimentary beers at your house nevertheless.
:beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:
a cold six pack of beers, in germany we call it a man´s handbag, you´re welcome.

1]; } ?>