April 19, 2024, 05:28:56 PM

Author Topic: COUPLE OBSERVATIONS WHILE IN TRINI  (Read 2419 times)

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
COUPLE OBSERVATIONS WHILE IN TRINI
« on: March 14, 2006, 01:12:19 PM »
my first observation was that trini's dont wear seatbelts. i was in ah taxi and put on mines and de drives watch meh like I stupid.

now that iz ah habit i developed because my mother wont collect insurance if i die without my seatbelts on but its a good habit to have.

2. the lighthouse that they paint not so bad because iz like ah man might not be looking good in zen but in another club he iz ah boss. around that area have nuttin looking good.( beetham, port etc..)

3. royal castle on indipendence square needs to be boycotted because they have no respect and pride in their jobs. they worst than kfc people. the tables get cleaned every two days and shyt like that.

4. the doubles standard dropped a little. the doublesman if front ah maraval hilo was de best i had while in the country. but shotta doubles woman still have it best on independence square.

5. since i talking bout doubles  i must say there is a lost art of "SLIGHT" asking fuh ah slight iz now like asking fuh pepper now. ah telling men slight and meh mouth bunning. i remember the day when that meant that yuh would bearly taste de pepper but i guess they need refresher courses.

6. one ah de best things i loved was the transport. yuh could go anywhere in trini fuh 5 dollars.

7. BWIA still doin shyt. cyar even go into details about them.

8. oconooorg working quite up they behind the ankle ah town.

9.soca music and pan didnt die contrary to popular belief.

10. all inclusive bands iz de way to go. tuco talking bout banning it but i go bun down one ah dey offices if they do.

11. the best view of trini yuh could get iz from up lavantille so cowards allyuh dont know what allyuh missing.

more to come
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: COUPLE OBSERVATIONS WHILE IN TRINI
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2006, 01:44:25 PM »
my first observation was that trini's dont wear seatbelts. i was in ah taxi and put on mines and de drives watch meh like I stupid.

now that iz ah habit i developed because my mother wont collect insurance if i die without my seatbelts on but its a good habit to have.

3. royal castle on indipendence square needs to be boycotted because they have no respect and pride in their jobs. they worst than kfc people. the tables get cleaned every two days and shyt like that.

more to come

:rotfl: aaaah boy yuh livin outside too long...yuh get use to 'chupidness' like safety and good service eh?

But for real,, de one ting ah hadda  laugh at.. and ALL royal castle famous for dat is dey service...dem MORE vex dan you if yuh aks for some ting or change de order

Doh talk fuh anyting with 'boys' in de end....Pizza Boys, Burger Boys etc etc...dem ha  de WUSS employees...me eh know who does train dem people ..is like wuh ever beast treatment upper mgmt does gih dem...dem does take it out on de customer

Things changin doh...ah went home last august an ah buy ah cotton candy fuh mih neice from ah man on Maracas...de man tell mih "..an boss thanks for de business eh"...well ah stan up in shock dred

Lavantee ha de best view??...yuh never went up Ft. George or wha?  :beermug:
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2006, 02:33:28 PM »
boss yuh cuda carry meh on da maraval dobles run now i go hav to try an go fo mehself
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2006, 02:40:11 PM »
Aye it en day far.. lool
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2006, 03:24:48 PM »
Morvantman ya damn right with dey seat belt yes
when i was in tnt for christmas last year, i jump in ah car with ah seta meh friends and we heading down dey foreshore
ya girl put on she seatbelt....cause datz dey LAW right ? well in Canada it is...so ya accustom

dey amount ah ole talk i get from dey mudda ass and dem, bout how i fraid to dead, and how dem is careful driver - nothing ain't go happen...

jus den ah another car come up from behind and pass we....hear nah, one more coat ah paint we woulda bounce.  I see 6 angels and meh dog sparky that dead years ago....talk bout pray !!!

so  brudda put on  ya seat belt and doh worry bout dem.  :beermug:

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2006, 03:52:40 PM »
ah cyah wait to come home :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2006, 05:58:20 PM »
Royal Castle on de whole giving trouble..I went to the one in Curepe..as i walk in and i buss ah U-turn..talk about de place smelling stink..the funny thing is ppl siting there eating and the workers are there acting normal like nothing wrong..when i say de place smelling stink...it was smelling like high street in sando on ash wednesday morning.  I went a few other RC and the place was real messy..christmas was de first time i went home and didnt eat royal catle.

Offline kandi_tt

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2006, 02:27:17 PM »
my first observation was that trini's dont wear seatbelts. i was in ah taxi and put on mines and de drives watch meh like I stupid. now that iz ah habit i developed because my mother wont collect insurance if i die without my seatbelts on but its a good habit to have.i does put on mine so i know the look u talkin about, i work in an HSSE enviroment so doh make joke with them thing.

2. the lighthouse that they paint not so bad because iz like ah man might not be looking good in zen but in another club he iz ah boss. around that area have nuttin looking good.( beetham, port etc..)...it was lil scary but it grow on meh...wonder if they maintain it after the world cup fever dies down

3. royal castle on indipendence square needs to be boycotted because they have no respect and pride in their jobs. they worst than kfc people. the tables get cleaned every two days and shyt like that. - i use to swear i wouldna never leave royal castle fuh KFC..now royal castle who???they gone to d dogs...and d worst os Ind Sq.

4. the doubles standard dropped a little. the doublesman if front ah maraval hilo was de best i had while in the country. but shotta doubles woman still have it best on independence square. - u should try the doubles man by Valpark

5. since i talking bout doubles  i must say there is a lost art of "SLIGHT" asking fuh ah slight iz now like asking fuh pepper now. ah telling men slight and meh mouth bunning. i remember the day when that meant that yuh would bearly taste de pepper but i guess they need refresher courses. - ah from rio claro so slight pepper is no pepper fuh me

6. one ah de best things i loved was the transport. yuh could go anywhere in trini fuh 5 dollars. - yuh know goes without saying..and is d same thing when yuh go Tobago...

7. BWIA still doin shyt. cyar even go into details about them. - me aint going there

8. oconooorg working quite up they behind the ankle ah town. - yeah he work enviromment lil scary unless ah passin in ah car and waving hello...

9.soca music and pan didnt die contrary to popular belief...where u hear that.....that is utter stupidity

10. all inclusive bands iz de way to go. tuco talking bout banning it but i go bun down one ah dey offices if they do.  ah go help yuh set dem fire...ah aint playin unless is all inclusive - TRIBEEEEEEEEEEEE

11. the best view of trini yuh could get iz from up lavantille so cowards allyuh dont know what allyuh missing. - ah need ah bodyguard...any volunteers???
more to come
« Last Edit: March 16, 2006, 02:36:38 PM by kandi_tt »
iNnOcEnT aNd UnInFoRmEd...

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2006, 05:49:30 PM »
Where I working scary ?.. buh wha trouble is this.. its on henry street opposite where spectacular used to be...  ??? ???
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline kandi_tt

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2006, 08:32:36 PM »
Where I working scary ?.. buh wha trouble is this.. its on henry street opposite where spectacular used to be...  ??? ???

u still meh doo doo dahlin...doh study it.... :whip: :whip:
iNnOcEnT aNd UnInFoRmEd...

Offline R45

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2006, 08:52:51 PM »
Royal Castle has the WORST service in every branch, period

1]; } ?>