April 28, 2024, 10:04:03 AM

Author Topic: Don't tread on the daisies  (Read 1221 times)

Offline PortValeChris

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Don't tread on the daisies
« on: March 08, 2006, 01:46:00 PM »
A Vale Fan, a Trinidad Fan and a Man Utd fan die and go to heaven.  St Peter says to them 'There is only one rule here and that's, DON'T TREAD ON THE DASIES.

As they were wondering about the significance of this rule the Vale fan stepped onto a daisy.  Just then St Peter aproached the Vale fan, with a pair of handcuffs and a woman.  The woman was ugly; her hair was long and greasy, she was cross eyed, her tongue was too long for her mouth, her teeth were yellow and her breath smelt like a cesspit.  Her breasts sagged to below her knees and she had a huge belly and very thin legs covered in varicose veins and ulcers.  Her feet were huge and dirty.  

St Peter handcuffed them together for eternity and the Vale fan screamed 'No, no, please God no, give me another chance, I promise not to tread on another daisy........'

The Trini and Man Utd fan were terrified so they made sure that they trod carefully.  The Trini didn't tread carefully enough and on the second day he trod on a daisy.  One again St Peter approached the Trini with a pair of handcuffs and another woman.  Now, this woman was so ugly, she made the Vale fans woman look like miss world.  Her head was covered with puss filled boils, her face was coved with warts and boils, her nose was massive and bulbous and she had quite a bit of facial hair.  Her arms were so long her knuckles dragged along the floor.  She had no ass and one leg was fat and the other one thin.   As the hadcuffs clicked together the Trini screamed 'No, no, please God no, give me another chance, I promise not to tread on another daisy........'

The Man Utd fan was horrified.  But after a day or two he had got the hang of it. by the end of the week he was an expert at not treading on the daisies.  Finally at the end of the month he noticed St Peter approacing him with a pair of handcuffs and next to him was the most beuatiful girl he had ever seen, dark skinned, long dark hair, eyes to die for, a sweet mouth and the cutest nose ever.  Her body was indescribably drop dead gorgeous.  The Man Utdfan thought that this was his reward for not treading on the daisies.  St Peter handcuffed them both together and the young girl screamed 'No, no, please God no, give me another chance, I promise not to tread on another daisy........'
PortValeChris  AKA The Former TVV from onevalefan. 

Port Vale  We want ah goal!!

To market, to market, with my uncle Jim
Somebody threw a tomato at him
Now, Tomatoes don't hurt with their soft juicy skin
But this one it knackered, 'cause it come in a tin

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Don't tread on the daisies
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2006, 11:49:42 AM »
A Vale Fan, a Trinidad Fan and a Man Utd fan die and go to heaven.  St Peter says to them 'There is only one rule here and that's, DON'T TREAD ON THE DASIES.

As they were wondering about the significance of this rule the Vale fan stepped onto a daisy.  Just then St Peter aproached the Vale fan, with a pair of handcuffs and a woman.  The woman was ugly; her hair was long and greasy, she was cross eyed, her tongue was too long for her mouth, her teeth were yellow and her breath smelt like a cesspit.  Her breasts sagged to below her knees and she had a huge belly and very thin legs covered in varicose veins and ulcers.  Her feet were huge and dirty. 

St Peter handcuffed them together for eternity and the Vale fan screamed 'No, no, please God no, give me another chance, I promise not to tread on another daisy........'

The Trini and Man Utd fan were terrified so they made sure that they trod carefully.  The Trini didn't tread carefully enough and on the second day he trod on a daisy.  One again St Peter approached the Trini with a pair of handcuffs and another woman.  Now, this woman was so ugly, she made the Vale fans woman look like miss world.  Her head was covered with puss filled boils, her face was coved with warts and boils, her nose was massive and bulbous and she had quite a bit of facial hair.  Her arms were so long her knuckles dragged along the floor.  She had no ass and one leg was fat and the other one thin.   As the hadcuffs clicked together the Trini screamed 'No, no, please God no, give me another chance, I promise not to tread on another daisy........'

The Man Utd fan was horrified.  But after a day or two he had got the hang of it. by the end of the week he was an expert at not treading on the daisies.  Finally at the end of the month he noticed St Peter approacing him with a pair of handcuffs and next to him was the most beuatiful girl he had ever seen, dark skinned, long dark hair, eyes to die for, a sweet mouth and the cutest nose ever.  Her body was indescribably drop dead gorgeous.  The Man Utdfan thought that this was his reward for not treading on the daisies.  St Peter handcuffed them both together and the young girl screamed 'No, no, please God no, give me another chance, I promise not to tread on another daisy........'

Ay, ay ay... watch it  :rotfl: :rotfl:  :beermug:
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
/* Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald Knuth */

Offline PortValeChris

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Don't tread on the daisies
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2006, 04:58:46 PM »
Glad you like it  ;D ;D
PortValeChris  AKA The Former TVV from onevalefan. 

Port Vale  We want ah goal!!

To market, to market, with my uncle Jim
Somebody threw a tomato at him
Now, Tomatoes don't hurt with their soft juicy skin
But this one it knackered, 'cause it come in a tin

1]; } ?>