April 25, 2024, 08:08:48 AM

Author Topic: Warrior Nation and Flex in Toronto-Lime Newsletter!  (Read 6526 times)

TrinInfinite

Warrior Nation and Flex in Toronto-Lime Newsletter!
« on: March 16, 2006, 11:43:25 PM »
SUPPORT FOR WARRIOR NATION FLOODS IN.

With the club being merely a couple days old, support from Soca Warrior supporters around the world to the launch of a dedicated Trinidad and Tobago football fan club has been overwhelming. The efforts of the Board of Directors has been given an added boost by the addition of www.socawarriors.net founder, Inshan Mohammed, and Trinidad and Tobago Olympic medalist, Ato Boldon. On his role in the Warrior Nation as Club Ambassador, Senator Boldon commented, “I will never depart from what has been my singular aim since I was 18 years old and first started representing Trinidad and Tobago - and that is to support all things Trinbagonian until I take my last breath. I thank the Warrior Nation for letting me represent them in this esteemed position”.

Among the well wishers communicating their support for the club was the Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation’s Technical Director, Mr. Lincoln Phillips, who congratulated the club on the “bold step in forming the supporters club. We (T&T) need to really put our heads together and work towards making T&T a first world country. We can lead the way through sports. We must take care of the diamonds in our backyard. I am with you all the way as long as the organization operates with integrity, honesty, transparency and desire to make T&T sports in general, and football in particular, the best that it can be”.

FIFA Vice-President, and Special Advisor to the Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation, Mr. Jack Warner, stated that “the support of the football fraternity for the Soca Warriors and T&T football is always to be appreciated and encouraged”.

The SWSC promises to be the driving force behind organized support for Trinidad and Tobago football teams wherever in the world they play. Fans in London will have the first opportunity to experience the Warrior Nation in the Senior Men’s National Team’s 2006 World Cup preparation game against Iceland on February 28, 2006. Information about membership in the Soca Warriors Supporters Club is available on the club’s website: www.thewarriornation.com. The Warrior Nation is an independent, non-profit organization.

Source: www.toronto-lime.com

PS: This is good news, just read there news letter, Flex and Warrior Nation are in the worldwide toronto-lime newsletter. :beermug:

Just talked to Jeff today, he is coming to the Warrior Nation launch and will be talking about ventures with me to promote it in toronto.  :beermug:

Vibes It Up

« Last Edit: March 28, 2006, 05:24:00 PM by Flex »

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
Re: Warrior Nation and Flex in Toronto-Lime Newsletter!
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2006, 12:20:27 AM »
I feeling flicking PROUD yes.
First of being ah Trini and secondly ah bone hard supporter of dey socawarriors.  :wavetowel:
I seriously thinking ah wearing meh T-Shirt to work tomorrow (dress down Friday), to blind some ah dem Englishmen and dem. :devil:

:beermug: :beermug:

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2006, 03:46:06 AM »
To be on Toronto Lime, yuh have to be large..... is it on their site ? big up Flex.... glad they shout yuh out...
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2006, 03:56:57 AM »
Nice .. Look at that.. Flex and the Wn making more strides...
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2006, 08:25:07 AM »
ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

TrinInfinite

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2006, 09:28:34 AM »
most likely it will be on the website,i will check, but if it isnt, i will tell jeff to put it on when he comes 2 de launch on sunday  :beermug:

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2006, 10:06:56 AM »
I feeling flicking PROUD yes.
First of being ah Trini and secondly ah bone hard supporter of dey socawarriors.  :wavetowel:
I seriously thinking ah wearing meh T-Shirt to work tomorrow (dress down Friday), to blind some ah dem Englishmen and dem. :devil:

:beermug: :beermug:
ah cyah explain it eh but you just have ah way wid yuh words......... ;D :devil: ;D ;D :devil: ;D
The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

1]; } ?>