April 25, 2024, 05:31:07 AM

Author Topic: Joe Public Thread.  (Read 146567 times)

truetrini

Re: Bajans hold public
« Reply #120 on: November 14, 2006, 07:54:28 PM »
de man jes make ah statement..me eh feel wim worth ah ass either.

he eh care about we, is he he looking out for.

Wim bad mouting we PFL and den is dem same men he have to call upon.

what de f**k he doing about it?

And ah know he eh coaching dis PFL Jabloteh eh..in case some asshole want to make ah dotish remark

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: November 14, 2006, 08:41:00 PM »

And ah know he eh coaching dis PFL Jabloteh eh..in case some asshole want to make ah dotish remark

... bsc say the same thing about the players ... but he say they cyar trap pass run in the space etc etc and yuh was backing him and them comments  i remember that good .... So is nuh the same thing shabazz doing in guyana... now wim make a comment but he  saying the not up to international level( say the league eh competitive enough) and if they good enough club will buy them.. he eh say they cyar trap and pass .......un like bsc (yuh failed GOD) ...but wim  eh lie .... but is becuase he from foreign he ha no right to say that .. he ha no right to say the league must improve... ... but den is he wuk to improvee it as national team coach ....boy  if he do that yuh go bawl he taking way dexter skeene wuk .. so tell meh how wim could improve the PFL . ......

yuh know wha funny leo used to hold his open sessions no coach eh go to view them  .... he hold a clinic no coach eh go but lord if whim hold ah clinic yuh think any coach will go..... ::) answer nuh ..... dey say pull players of ah the ssfl it cause ah uproar  boy i tell allyuh... some people .....
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

TrinInfinite

« Reply #122 on: November 14, 2006, 08:56:52 PM »

... bsc say the same thing about the players ... but he say they cyar trap pass run in the space etc etc and yuh was backing him and them comments i remember that good .... So is nuh the same thing shabazz doing in guyana... now wim make a comment but he saying the not up to international level( say the league eh competitive enough) and if they good enough club will buy them.. he eh say they cyar trap and pass .......un like bsc (yuh failed GOD) ...but wim eh lie .... but is becuase he from foreign he ha no right to say that .. he ha no right to say the league must improve... ... but den is he wuk to improvee it as national team coach ....boy if he do that yuh go bawl he taking way dexter skeene wuk .. so tell meh how wim could improve the PFL . ......

yuh know wha funny leo used to hold his open sessions no coach eh go to view them .... he hold a clinic no coach eh go but lord if whim hold ah clinic yuh think any coach will go..... ::) answer nuh ..... dey say pull players of ah the ssfl it cause ah uproar boy i tell allyuh... some people .....

joe public is not the bess team in the league, juss bc they at the top of the table for the year doesnt mean shit, they have one good player on the team, dwarika, diz it, glasgow is mediocre, right now we pfl full of talent, its juss that de whip cant nurture that talent, bc if he could, he wouldnt say the pfl have no skill, we have raw skill, but need a coach to invest he time, i say we call for a german coach, by the name of voeller who actually spends time to develop his players, but what do i know, plenty people on this board critisized me for saying we national coach should develop the locals... ::)

truetrini

« Reply #123 on: November 14, 2006, 09:25:31 PM »
like some man here real dunce boy.  I know for a fact dat wim in charge ah football development in T&T because he ask fuh dat job and it was granted to him..JAck and de TTFF say is he wuk.

Yuh doh take ah wuk, den bad mout it publicly and keep de wuk.

Yuh use yuh skills tuh improve de conditions at de job.  yuh doh press conference or give comments to de press saying yuh employess shitty and cyar do de job.  why are you employed as de expert in de first place.

The job of the national coach should NOT be to develop players..dat is de TD job, wiat nah wim is TD and head coach ent?

he take de wuk, den he should do it.

or leave!  it have nutten to do with foreign or local....haul yuh canadian ass

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Football talk = socawarriors.net
« Reply #124 on: November 14, 2006, 09:28:39 PM »
What all the coaches and football analysis say about our league and players is 95% accurate. Our players cannot control and pass, we don't understand the importance of moving off the ball, running into space, creating space, etc etc etc. But one thing is evident, we value and "big up" players that could dribble pass 3-4 men (continuously in the game) and then make a bad pass or shoot way!!!! over bar. The talk on the streets and even in some parts of the media will be, "he rel bad"...."dat man is death." When in fact he should have been benched, screamed by his teammates of coach for slowing down the pace of the game, and not creating a more positive outcome for his team (i.e. scoring a goal, earning a corner, earning a throw in the the opponents defensive 3rd).

The point that I am getting to is that our philosophy as coaches should first change in order for our players to change their mentality of the game. If our emphasis (from a coaching point of view) change from trying to be a team to knock and keep the ball moving (even when we do not have players that could control and pass EFFECTIVELY) to working hard, winning 50-50 battles, playing with heart and desire and taking the "trivial" things (what we consider small and not significant) more serious (i.e. practicing to make a 10 yard pass proper every single time in practice), then I think we can successful compete consistently with the best in the caribbean and in concacaf.

Kingman
« Last Edit: November 14, 2006, 09:32:11 PM by kingman »

Paradise lies in ones' heart

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: November 14, 2006, 09:51:27 PM »

... bsc say the same thing about the players ... but he say they cyar trap pass run in the space etc etc and yuh was backing him and them comments i remember that good .... So is nuh the same thing shabazz doing in guyana... now wim make a comment but he saying the not up to international level( say the league eh competitive enough) and if they good enough club will buy them.. he eh say they cyar trap and pass .......un like bsc (yuh failed GOD) ...but wim eh lie .... but is becuase he from foreign he ha no right to say that .. he ha no right to say the league must improve... ... but den is he wuk to improvee it as national team coach ....boy if he do that yuh go bawl he taking way dexter skeene wuk .. so tell meh how wim could improve the PFL . ......

yuh know wha funny leo used to hold his open sessions no coach eh go to view them .... he hold a clinic no coach eh go but lord if whim hold ah clinic yuh think any coach will go..... ::) answer nuh ..... dey say pull players of ah the ssfl it cause ah uproar boy i tell allyuh... some people .....

joe public is not the bess team in the league, juss bc they at the top of the table for the year doesnt mean shit, they have one good player on the team, dwarika, diz it, glasgow is mediocre, right now we pfl full of talent, its juss that de whip cant nurture that talent, bc if he could, he wouldnt say the pfl have no skill, we have raw skill, but need a coach to invest he time, i say we call for a german coach, by the name of voeller who actually spends time to develop his players, but what do i know, plenty people on this board critisized me for saying we national coach should develop the locals... ::)

the clubs not suppose to nurture talent boy whim  have plenty wuk to do .........
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: November 15, 2006, 09:27:43 AM »
like some man here real dunce boy.  I know for a fact dat wim in charge ah football development in T&T because he ask fuh dat job and it was granted to him..JAck and de TTFF say is he wuk.

Yuh doh take ah wuk, den bad mout it publicly and keep de wuk.

Yuh use yuh skills tuh improve de conditions at de job.  yuh doh press conference or give comments to de press saying yuh employess shitty and cyar do de job.  why are you employed as de expert in de first place.

The job of the national coach should NOT be to develop players..dat is de TD job, wiat nah wim is TD and head coach ent?

he take de wuk, den he should do it.

or leave!  it have nutten to do with foreign or local....haul yuh canadian ass

I could start a big arguement here but i will keep quiet...... for the sake of peace
« Last Edit: November 15, 2006, 12:33:05 PM by triniman »

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #127 on: November 15, 2006, 12:16:59 PM »
Report Updated.
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Thread for the Joe Public v Puerto Rico Islanders Game.
« Reply #128 on: November 12, 2007, 11:17:18 AM »
CFU Champions’ Cup Semifinals
Wednesday, November 14
Marvin Lee Stadium

Joe Public (TRI) v Puerto Rico Islanders (PUR)—7 pm

The winner will compete for the CFU Club Championship on 16 November at the Hasely Crawford Stadium in Port of Spain. The Caribbean Tournament winner will progress to the 2008 CONCACAF Champions’ Cup™, joining the defending champion Pachuca CF, another Mexican side; D.C. United, one more club from the USA; along with CD Motagua of Honduras, Costa Rica’s Deportivo Saprissa and another Central American club.

Puerto Rico Islanders From

Joshua Saunders, Michael Behonick, Alejandro Gonzalez, Marco Velez, Alexis Rivera, Noah Delgado, Jonathan Steele, Edwin Miranda, Petter Villegas, David Johnson, Fabrice Noel, Raphael Ortiz, Taiwo Atieno, Mauricio Segovia, Victor Herrera, John Krause, Alberto Zapata, Alberto Delgado, Jay Needham.

Updates to follow.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2007, 11:28:41 AM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the Joe Public v Puerto Rico Islanders Game.
« Reply #129 on: November 12, 2007, 01:50:08 PM »
Well we will see what Mr. McComie could really do now. All that buss up mouth talk he giving.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: November 12, 2007, 03:52:02 PM »
big game common joe public :beermug:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline trinikev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: November 12, 2007, 04:17:25 PM »
Well we will see what Mr. McComie could really do now. All that buss up mouth talk he giving.

We'll see if he cud keep he chupid ass in the technical area like a real manager and leave the players to play
I support all Soca Warriors....Red, White and Blacklist

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: November 12, 2007, 05:03:02 PM »
Come on Puerto Rico!  Shut up dat big loud mout a$#hole McComie!
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: November 12, 2007, 05:42:13 PM »

even doh he is a loud mout a$#hole  :devil: we still have to support d locals teams  :devil:
Youtube Channel

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: November 12, 2007, 05:44:34 PM »

You joking right?
Public is ah Trini team, even if McComie is ah A**hole I still supporting them against PR Islanders.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: November 12, 2007, 06:08:23 PM »
We'll see if he cud keep he chupid ass in the technical area like a real manager and leave the players to play
:devil:

even doh he is a loud mout a$#hole  :devil: we still have to support d locals teams  :devil:
:whistling:
 :wavetowel:
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: November 13, 2007, 07:04:18 AM »
I hate McComie but Joe Public represents T&T so I will have to support them.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: November 13, 2007, 12:30:55 PM »
I want Public to win....don't get me wrong.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: November 14, 2007, 04:45:38 PM »
common Joe public  ;)  :devil:
Youtube Channel

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: November 14, 2007, 07:16:46 PM »
one trini team left common public
Youtube Channel

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: November 14, 2007, 07:48:09 PM »
score?

Offline Warlord

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: November 14, 2007, 07:51:24 PM »
1-0 Joe Public. There into added on injury time.
"I love to see my people living in love, hate to see dem fighting and swimming in blood."

Offline Warlord

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: November 14, 2007, 07:52:22 PM »
That's injury time in the second period. Islanders are on their way out of the Champions Cup.
"I love to see my people living in love, hate to see dem fighting and swimming in blood."

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: November 14, 2007, 08:00:26 PM »
thanks Warlord , McComie rules  ::)  :devil:  ;D - Fenwick fail  :P
Youtube Channel

Offline Warlord

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: November 14, 2007, 08:15:22 PM »
no problem massa. ;D

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: November 15, 2007, 05:53:03 PM »
Good luck to Public
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: November 15, 2007, 06:36:57 PM »
Come on guys i think we cam give a better account of what going on with Joe Public,regardless of how we feel about the people in control this is our number one club based on achievements this season,they representing us and making us proud,i know we all have favourites but i mean is Football we about on here,lets give credit where credit is due,imagine we can't even get the final score,McComie only tell Fenwick to keep quite not us.         

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: November 15, 2007, 09:03:19 PM »
joe public looking good. god willing they go buss up dem jamaicans tommorow  :devil:
Youtube Channel

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Thread for the Joe Public vs Harbour View Game.
« Reply #148 on: November 16, 2007, 08:40:46 AM »
CFU Champions’ Cup Finals
Wednesday, November 16
Marvin Lee Stadium

Harbour View FC 2 (Fabien Taylor 21st, Kevin Bryan 23rd) v Joe Public 1 (Kerry Baptiste 16th).

Joe Public: - Alejandro Figueroa; Dale Saunders (capt), Keyeno Thomas, Seon Power; Silas Spann, Lyndon Andrews (Carlos Gonzales 81st), Kendall Jadgeosingh, Kerry Noray (Kendall Davis 86th), Devon Caseman (Gregory Richardson 33rd), Kerry Baptiste; Roen Nelson.

Harbour View: - Dwayne Miller; Jermaine Taylor, Christopher Harvey (capt), Oneil Smith, Ricardo Smith; Donald Stewart, Richard Edwards, Jermaine Hue (Gregg Taylor 88th), Loxley Thomas; Fabian Taylor, Kavin Bryan (Clifton Waugh 58th).

The Caribbean Tournament winner will progress to the 2008 CONCACAF Champions’ Cup™, joining the defending champion Pachuca CF, another Mexican side; D.C. United, one more club from the USA; along with CD Motagua of Honduras, Costa Rica’s Deportivo Saprissa and another Central American club.

Harbour View From

Donald Steward, Dwayne Miller, Christopher Harvey, Oneil Smith, Lennox Wright, Richard Edwards, Kevin Bryan, Gregg Taylor, Ricardo Smith, Fabian Taylor, Kamar Peterkin, Clifton Waugh, Loxley Thomas, Kemeel Wolfe, Rafeik Thomas, Jermaine Hue, Keith Kelly, Robert Scarlett, Jermaine Taylor, Marvin Mundy.

Updates to follow.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2007, 05:15:06 AM by Flex »

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the Joe Public vs Harbour View Game.
« Reply #149 on: November 16, 2007, 08:43:41 AM »
CFU Champions’ Cup Finals
Wednesday, November 16

;)..today is Friday

and what time is the game?

1]; } ?>