April 27, 2024, 12:06:42 PM

Author Topic: Joe Public Thread.  (Read 146802 times)

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
Re: T&T U21 vs JoePublic - Live Texts from PATRIOT
« Reply #60 on: March 17, 2006, 09:43:11 AM »
good stuff......yuh see da fitness ting...and overweight.....watch de footage of the iceland game....watch neeves.....tell me if that kid is not overweight ( in an international football sense).....and i know i will get pound for this ..but even my young daughter...said...daddy da boy looks fat....and yuh know dem young girls eye for de boys and dem....little miss magician...go and study

well when i did see him in maimi i did ask de same question. de reply was " de man fit dread"
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 17, 2006, 09:47:48 AM »
did  a world cup team trainer told you he was "fit".....dis level is a whole next ting....
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 17, 2006, 10:05:45 AM »
Good round up Patriot, The under 21 who curl it sounds like Jason Devenish...

How you arrive at that conclusion from Patriot's report?
TnT Patriot

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 17, 2006, 10:09:15 AM »

How you arrive at that conclusion from Patriot's report?

lol.. Good question.!
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 17, 2006, 10:29:26 AM »
hayden tinto fat??

dat man hav skill to burn but once again my bredrens in malick use to tell me he comin trainig the last 1 befor d first game an franco startin him dem use to realll ben

but if is one ting franco could do is develop men who could beat and to indisciplined to make nationals

hopefully tinto could break dis mould he go be deadly down d wing in (doh cuss) world cup even

shabazz hav a tusty fowrad line in tinto jagdeosing modeste watch out pro league cali is back
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline PATRIOT

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 17, 2006, 02:27:02 PM »

Hector Sam need to send some money for he brother to buy food.... maybe Chris should check Jemmott.

How was the under 21 defence, where they composed at times ? anyone looking good for 2010 ? any midfield general ?

How did JP over all play was, yuh think they winning any games this season ? are they in the same level as Jabloteh and Connection ?

Are you going to the next under 21 game Patriot vs W Connection on the 23rd ?

1. No, it wasn't Devenish, him I know from his QRC days.

2. The under 21's defence need Makhan Hislop!!! Of the guys i saw yesterday, only the wing-back and another tall guy at centre-back looked impressive...I am VERY surprised Radanfah Abu-Bakr didn't make this squad!
Definitely NO Midfield general from THIS bunch (REMEMBER IT WAS STRICTLY LOCAL-BASED I SAW).

3. JP are NOT YET in the class of the "Big two" BUT the operative word is YET... a midfield with Glasgow,Dwarika, Jemmott,Andrews and Saunders will create PLENTY scoring opportunities...is IF the forward line could finish good! I WAS impressed by their back 4 though the GK looked VERY suspect (and NO it wasn't McComie LOL)!!!

4.Depending on WHERE the game is and what time I MIGHT be able to make it.. based on my work-load next week...once I can, I WILL!

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 17, 2006, 02:42:30 PM »

Hector Sam need to send some money for he brother to buy food.... maybe Chris should check Jemmott.

How was the under 21 defence, where they composed at times ? anyone looking good for 2010 ? any midfield general ?

How did JP over all play was, yuh think they winning any games this season ? are they in the same level as Jabloteh and Connection ?

Are you going to the next under 21 game Patriot vs W Connection on the 23rd ?

1. No, it wasn't Devenish, him I know from his QRC days.

2. The under 21's defence need Makhan Hislop!!! Of the guys i saw yesterday, only the wing-back and another tall guy at centre-back looked impressive...I am VERY surprised Radanfah Abu-Bakr didn't make this squad!
Definitely NO Midfield general from THIS bunch (REMEMBER IT WAS STRICTLY LOCAL-BASED I SAW).

3. JP are NOT YET in the class of the "Big two" BUT the operative word is YET... a midfield with Glasgow,Dwarika, Jemmott,Andrews and Saunders will create PLENTY scoring opportunities...is IF the forward line could finish good! I WAS impressed by their back 4 though the GK looked VERY suspect (and NO it wasn't McComie LOL)!!!

4.Depending on WHERE the game is and what time I MIGHT be able to make it.. based on my work-load next week...once I can, I WILL!

Radanfah Abu-Bakr going to school  england  and he may not be playing football at the moment ah think
« Last Edit: March 17, 2006, 03:35:04 PM by triniman »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

TrinInfinite

« Reply #67 on: March 17, 2006, 02:46:37 PM »
ah glad, patriot see hardest play, but overweight? well he difinately have tuh lose dem pounds if he gonna make de team, but he can doh, dwarika worse, he doh like tuh train atall

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 17, 2006, 02:50:59 PM »
Patriot, thanks for the update..yuh real living up to yuh name..you ah true PATRIOT!! :beermug:

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline shooter

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 18, 2006, 11:21:11 AM »
thanks for that update on the game....nice to see former national players contributing to the local pro league again...despite all the critcisms of these players they still gave a good input to he national team..for the u21 team best of luck in preparation for your tournament...i was there once..hope that they play more gaames though as experience and confidence will build...respect to dwarika....work hard and hopefully there might be a chance for germany...bless

TrinInfinite

Kerwyn "Hardest" Jemmott Officially Joins Joe Public!
« Reply #70 on: April 08, 2006, 12:39:19 AM »
The article is in today's paper by Ian Prescott, very surprised kerwyn name coming up again after they overlooked him for a little while, but Mccommie is taking a chance with him, to me it is a very good chance. Yes bredda, show dem Hardest that yuh could make the national once more. :beermug:

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/article?id=149606909

Vibes It Up

Offline JayTheWrecker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Kerwyn "Hardest" Jemmott Officially Joins Joe Public!
« Reply #71 on: April 08, 2006, 12:44:45 AM »
from that article

Joe Public coach Michael McComie has taken a chance on him. The question now is, which Jemmott will turn up, the talented, gifted player or the unmotivated one, and will he last the entire season?

$50 USD says he doesn't last the season

any takers?

Son, there's only two things that matter in this life. Family and Football. Everything else is bullshit

TrinInfinite

« Reply #72 on: April 08, 2006, 12:50:42 AM »
from that article

Joe Public coach Michael McComie has taken a chance on him. The question now is, which Jemmott will turn up, the talented, gifted player or the unmotivated one, and will he last the entire season?

any takers?

ill take yuh bet and juss for dat when i talk 2 hardest 2 morrow ill tell him wat people saying, so it will make him play even harder 2 impress, so u could lose de money :o

Offline JayTheWrecker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 08, 2006, 01:03:54 AM »
from that article

any takers?

ill take yuh bet and juss for dat when i talk 2 hardest 2 morrow ill tell him wat people saying, so it will make him play even harder 2 impress, so u could lose de money :o

Sounds good to me. And let us be crystal clear. The bet is that come the end of the season, Hardest will no longer be with Joe Public, doesn't matter what the reason is for his departure, be it walking out, getting dropped, retirement through injury, getting abducted by aliens from outer space, doesn't matter, the bet is that for whatever reason, Hardest will not be with Joe Public at the end of the season

50 US$ payable via PayPal

do we have ourselves a bet?
Son, there's only two things that matter in this life. Family and Football. Everything else is bullshit

TrinInfinite

« Reply #74 on: April 08, 2006, 01:07:39 AM »
from that article

any takers?

Sounds good to me. And let us be crystal clear. The bet is that come the end of the season, Hardest will no longer be with Joe Public, doesn't matter what the reason is for his departure, be it walking out, getting dropped, retirement through injury, getting abducted by aliens from outer space, doesn't matter, the bet is that for whatever reason, Hardest will not be with Joe Public at the end of the season

take out injury and we have a bet :beermug:

Offline JayTheWrecker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: April 08, 2006, 01:15:09 AM »
from that article

any takers?

no can do, because your boy is likely to walk out on Joe Public and then claim that he went AWOL because he needed time to recover from some niggling injury or some such shit

i gotta go to work now, will check this thread later this evening (UK time)
« Last Edit: April 08, 2006, 01:22:39 AM by JayTheWaggonist (formerly TWB) »

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 08, 2006, 01:28:16 AM »

Does "injury" encompass mental injury as well?  Because if it does, ah go recommend meh padnah Jay to say thanks but no thanks.  Jay...eh no way yuh could win dah one if daz de case so clear dat up fuss... ;D
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #77 on: April 08, 2006, 01:50:07 AM »
here we go  :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
again ;D

Shares ah pitcher ah Scotch with one cube ah ice with WestC.  :beermug: :beermug:

WestC this go be alittle long. :devil:

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 08, 2006, 05:16:51 AM »
Jemmott should still to Futsal. He not ah serious fella, even though he coulda be we next Latas, well lets not go there...
« Last Edit: April 08, 2006, 05:21:29 AM by Flex »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Benjie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 08, 2006, 07:16:45 AM »
You have to run to play futsal. He doh do dat. About the bet, maybe type of injury can be specified and it has to be verified by an independent source. It cyah be on his say so and must be in a game or at least training.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 08, 2006, 07:18:15 AM »
come on hardest...come on....yuh have to have the strenght....my prayers are with you....if not just as a footballer ..well then as a human tooo.....come on boy....god bless.....tnt tnt tnt
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 08, 2006, 07:31:05 AM »
come on hardest...beenie still in T'dad after the U21 tournament right?  well after all the crying about letter and no letter of invitation, I really hoping he put on a show....and I want occonorg, or one of the faithfulistas, to interview beenie and ask him what he really think bout this man.

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 08, 2006, 08:53:48 AM »
Nice to see the man getting a run with a PFL side. However lets leave it at that ....... no National call up for this man. 2010 if he still around.
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

TrinInfinite

« Reply #83 on: April 08, 2006, 09:35:42 AM »
Jemmott should still to Futsal. He not ah serious fella, even though he coulda be we next Latas, well lets not go there...

but sam bredda, how u could say de man should stay in futsal? ??? patriot himself say hardest still have it, it just about training right now, if beenie see a spark, that might be it. :beermug:

and jay, i ent taking no bet unless u disinclude injury, and i ent talkin mental injury bredda

Offline dombasil

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 08, 2006, 09:44:24 AM »
They have Dwarika on a month to month  contractI wonder what type of contract Hardest on. Day to day?
Patriot and dem men could say what they want about Hardest still having it.
He is a  joker.

TrinInfinite

« Reply #85 on: April 08, 2006, 09:51:59 AM »
They have Dwarika on a month to month contractI wonder what type of contract Hardest on. Day to day?
Patriot and dem men could say what they want about Hardest still having it.
He is a joker.

well b4 hardest was goin thru some rough times with family issues and ting, so yuh cant blame the man for everything, but now is a diff story, he go shine dis year, god is de boss :beermug:

Offline triniwings

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 08, 2006, 11:37:09 AM »
Although talent carries one only so far in this lovely game, do not write off Hardest just yet.  His career and his future is in his hands, and is all up to the choices he makes from HERE on in. Discipline and a hard work ethic is needed to complement natural ability, but no one knows the effect this last chance granted to him soon after his country qualifies for its first world cup could have on his mind. Places are up for grabs and we still need an hier to Latas after the tournament. I have seen Jemmott play countless times, he has what it takes, but this season is what is critical, the past is irrelevant.  If he does step up however, this country's blessings will continue to astonish us.

Offline JayTheWrecker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 08, 2006, 11:49:41 AM »
Although talent carries one only so far in this lovely game, do not write off Hardest just yet.  His career and his future is in his hands, and is all up to the choices he makes from HERE on in. Discipline and a hard work ethic is needed to complement natural ability, but no one knows the effect this last chance granted to him soon after his country qualifies for its first world cup could have on his mind. Places are up for grabs and we still need an hier to Latas after the tournament. I have seen Jemmott play countless times, he has what it takes, but this season is what is critical, the past is irrelevant.  If he does step up however, this country's blessings will continue to astonish us.

well said, and i tell you this, if Hardest does prove me wrong by getting his shit together i will pay TI his $50 with a happy heart and a smile on my face  :)

Offline JayTheWrecker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 08, 2006, 11:56:39 AM »
TriniInfinite, the bookies here in UK often have these types of bets with managers

for example they will offer odds on, say, Steve Bruce still being with Birmingham City at the end of the season. Of course they're inviting punters to speculate if that manager will be sacked or not. But the bookies appreciate that there is often ambiguity as to the official reason why a manager has left. Take the England manager for example who is moving on after the WC. Is he leaving because he wants to return to club football? or was he pushed?

this is why bookies carefully word the bet like so "2/1 Steve Bruce to no longer be manager of Birmingham City in June 2006" That covers all ambiguities. When it comes to Hardest, so far his whole career has been one big ambiguity...

however, i will offer this one concession. If Hardest is forced to retire due to a PHYSICAL injury, then we will consider it a VOID bet, so neither of us wins. And as Benjie has suggested, the injury MUST be verified by an independent source. I want to see something like an official statement by the club doctor to that effect. No independent verification means I win the bet

do we have a bet?

TrinInfinite

« Reply #89 on: April 08, 2006, 12:00:38 PM »
TriniInfinite, the bookies here in UK often have these types of bets with managers

for example they will offer odds on, say, Steve Bruce still being with Birmingham City at the end of the season. Of course they're inviting punters to speculate if that manager will be sacked or not. But the bookies appreciate that there is often ambiguity as to the official reason why a manager has left. Take the England manager for example who is moving on after the WC. Is he leaving because he wants to return to club football? or was he pushed?

this is why bookies carefully word the bet like so "2/1 Steve Bruce to no longer be manager of Birmingham City in June 2006" That covers all ambiguities. When it comes to Hardest, so far his whole career has been one big ambiguity...

however, i will offer this one concession. If Hardest is forced to retire due to a PHYSICAL injury, then we will consider it a VOID bet, so neither of us wins. And as Benjie has suggested, the injury MUST be verified by an independent source. I want to see something like an official statement by the club doctor to that effect. No independent verification means I win the bet

do we have a bet?

is trinidad yuh talkin about, dey not doing no press release if hardest get an injury, get real nah padnah, watever source it comes from it will b valid, especialliy since it will come from hardest himself, hopefully that doesnt happen, i hope he can play the whole season injury free and do well, god willing, the bet is on only if u get rid of that official injury press release garbage yuh talkin about, yuh hungry for a 50us eh padnah. :o

1]; } ?>