April 28, 2024, 05:23:01 PM

Author Topic: KND maake a good point down below and get blows for it  (Read 1142 times)

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
KND maake a good point down below and get blows for it
« on: May 11, 2005, 07:45:00 PM »
We may very well be testing a new system, new coaching motivation, heck even understanding the man etc etc, but the fact is our national team should not be losing to a club team.

We in a bad state.

If them is our supposed best locals, then we have the wrong players on the local national team.
And no excuse about them is a bunch of fellas playing against a TEAM, these fellas on the local team play a million game together before and know each other, and THEY SUPPOSE TO BE BETTER TECHNICALLY THAN ALL 11 PLAYERS FOR STARS.

Them fellas also playing first time for a new big name coach, they should be dying to run rings around Stars to impress.

But in all fairness, they mighta be trying a totally new system, and is the coach first competitive game, so I'll live with that FOR NOW.
new coach or not, these are our best local players, and they are all veterans. This a world cup year to boot, so motivation all around is high.
We should not be losing 2-0 to a local club team.

I cant see the US losing to LA, even if they playing a fully local team.
Neither Mexico to Necaxa.
Lets hope for a better showing next game.

Fellas, as bad as this sounds, we in trouble.
Losing 2-0 to NE Stars...We continuing to set new lows! ??? ???

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
Re: KND maake a good point down below and get blows for it
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2005, 06:39:46 AM »
u tink jose mourino could take charge of spain's national team today, pick de best national players in spain and play against barcelona in nine days time and expect to run rings around them?

And u remember, this have nothing to do with who is technically better than who, just ask greece!!

That USA team that was in turmiol (and given only nine days to prepare) in FEB might have lost to LA galaxy team that was into its season.

So i am refusing to panic! if we can be petient with st clair, then why can we be patient with beenie. i agree that time is limited but so what, we already in this ting so lets give it our best shot!, we still one win away from third spot!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

1]; } ?>