April 28, 2024, 06:08:46 PM

Author Topic: Brilliant Idea for safety....  (Read 2727 times)

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Football talk = socawarriors.net
Brilliant Idea for safety....
« on: March 16, 2006, 06:06:05 PM »
I was looking at the daily news station here in Canada this afternoon and the most interesting piece of device was launched (it might have been launched a while ago because my friend told me he heard of it). A gentleman came up with something that he calls a "trackem" device. This device is within cell phone and tracks EVERY SINGLE MOVE of your child/lover/etc when he or she leaves for school/practice/club etc through a world wide satellite. The parent/lover or who ever is using it, would be able to track all movements on the internet through something called mapquest (most of you probably know what mapquest is already). A lot of Canadian parents and lovers have already started using this device. It would help keep there loved ones close to each other. I think it is also open to Americans who are interested. Not sure about people living in Trinidad and Tobago though. I think it would help solve so many kidnapping situations. I just thought i would share it with you guys. For more information go to www.trackem.ca  Thanks for your attention for reading this article.

Kingman
« Last Edit: March 16, 2006, 06:11:22 PM by kingman »

Paradise lies in ones' heart

Offline Auburn Trini

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Brilliant Idea for safety....
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2006, 11:21:25 PM »
Could be used for safety but could have some negative effects... like meh gyal trackin me down to see if I hornin she... pressa :)
for kidnappin in T&T.... boy we need anyting we could get....
T&T would need some serious leaps before we reach to that point.... and as things go back home... criminals does turn genius when findin ways to beat de system....

TrinInfinite

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2006, 11:22:51 PM »
bredda when we linkin up, yuh 2 wrapped up wit de latin ting, market crab status or wha ;D

Offline R45

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2006, 10:49:33 AM »
There are GPS systems available that anyone can use right now in T&T, if you wanted to do it yourself.

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Football talk = socawarriors.net
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2006, 02:48:54 PM »
bredda when we linkin up, yuh 2 wrapped up wit de latin ting, market crab status or wha ;D

Boss, what we doing today? St patrick day still!! Link me and let me know B.

Kingman

Paradise lies in ones' heart

Offline #8

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2006, 10:48:02 AM »
yuh mean mean brilliant idea for man gyal to trackem. :rotfl: i have a pardna get ketch de odda day with similar technology..he gyal have a friend wuking rogers wireless and get she friend to pull whatever strings they had to track she man phone using the gps system..my boy in brampton lie down with a ting..an he phone ring...is he gyal talking bout.."like de gym open ah branch in brampton". not me nah i not playing dat...i done see real men get ketch with that... i went and buy a motorola startac(1999 model) yes...so when i running my racket my chip does go from de razor to de startac, no gyal can't track me one ass ;D(fellars take notes ;))

but in response to de post seriously..i think is a step in the right direction for the kids...especially with the high rate of missing child cases in North America.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2006, 08:55:05 AM »
Better than the Blimp. Who thought of that one?
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline kandi_tt

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2006, 09:59:59 AM »
There are GPS systems available that anyone can use right now in T&T, if you wanted to do it yourself.

really...what?? where??? who??? how much???
iNnOcEnT aNd UnInFoRmEd...

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2006, 12:43:31 PM »
I was looking at the daily news station here in Canada this afternoon and the most interesting piece of device was launched (it might have been launched a while ago because my friend told me he heard of it). A gentleman came up with something that he calls a "trackem" device. This device is within cell phone and tracks EVERY SINGLE MOVE of your child/lover/etc when he or she leaves for school/practice/club etc through a world wide satellite. The parent/lover or who ever is using it, would be able to track all movements on the internet through something called mapquest (most of you probably know what mapquest is already). A lot of Canadian parents and lovers have already started using this device. It would help keep there loved ones close to each other. I think it is also open to Americans who are interested. Not sure about people living in Trinidad and Tobago though. I think it would help solve so many kidnapping situations. I just thought i would share it with you guys. For more information go to www.trackem.ca  Thanks for your attention for reading this article.

Kingman

Cell phones can already be tracked to exact locations by the police. In some cases they can be tracked whether they are switched on or off. Yes, mapquest might give peace of mind to parents, but its technology the police have had for ages so I dont think it will reduce kidnappings.

Offline vibetrini

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2006, 10:01:01 AM »

Cell phones can already be tracked to exact locations by the police. In some cases they can be tracked whether they are switched on or off. Yes, mapquest might give peace of mind to parents, but its technology the police have had for ages so I dont think it will reduce kidnappings.

Ryan please tell me how dey could track a cell phone that is powered down...?

Offline #8

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2006, 02:57:23 AM »

Ryan please tell me how dey could track a cell phone that is powered down...?
jus to answer da question dey real quick...it have some phones that have a similar technology like the car trace system..so even if the phone is off..the lil chip inside is active with a traceable signal. :beermug:

Offline vibetrini

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2006, 02:51:11 PM »
scene, i hear yuh

1]; } ?>