April 16, 2024, 02:52:05 PM

Author Topic: Hull City moves in for Sancho.  (Read 2970 times)

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Hull City moves in for Sancho.
« on: March 16, 2006, 08:18:57 PM »
Hull City moves in for Sancho.
By Shaun Fuentes.

It is understood that a high fee was requested by Gillingham FC which resulted in Brent Sancho’s proposed loan deal with Swansea City falling through at the last minute.
Sancho was expected to join the club on loan last week after seeking a move to get over his lack of playtime misery at Gillingham. It has been reported that Swansea also stated that they were not told before that they would have to reapply for Sancho’s work permit when the initial negotiations took place. "What Gillingham said also was that Brent wasn't allowed to play against them,” Swansea’s manager Kenny Jackett said.
It is also known too that Hull City have indicated their interest in Sancho but Gillingham seem unwilling to let him go at this point for a reasonable fee.
“There have been other clubs asking for me but at the moment I am back at Gillingham and I will continue to try to get back into the starting team in the run up to the World Cup,” Sancho said.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2006, 03:42:51 AM by Flex »
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Auburn Trini

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Hull City moves in for Sancho
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2006, 08:41:23 PM »
man that Gillingham manager is really an a@@.... let then man go....
the Gills know they have a player of quality and want to milk it but not play de man.....
that coach really ruthless ....steuupss
I really would like to see Sancho out playin .... he's much to good a player to have on the reserves ... dat really PISSIN ME OFF !!!!

Offline R45

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2006, 08:47:07 PM »
Too much politics between Sancho and the Manager, I hope this doesn't destroy Sancho's love for football. I can imagine his frustration right now.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2006, 08:51:41 PM »
Can"t Sancho" s agent or Mike Berry ,file a grevience to the league.This is not right ,to hold a avendetta againts a player is not right,and should be illegal ,that is England for god"s sake.Not Talparo united.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2006, 09:19:31 PM by Compre »

Offline Auburn Trini

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2006, 09:26:37 PM »
Dey stupid.... if they let him go on loan... he could play... posibbly make the WC team (I think he have a good chance wit some more playin time).... and trust me his price would increase if he show up in de WC.... At the end, he worth much more and they could cash in much more when dey sell him for next seaon... dat beat what they doin now.... hoggin de man and simply wasting his talents because of a stupid grudge... As it is right now... noboby benefitin... in fact is ah loss for both Sancho and de Club...

Offline doc

• Hero Warrior
  • ...game, set, match.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2006, 09:49:31 PM »
Dey stupid.... if they let him go on loan... he could play... posibbly make the WC team (I think he have a good chance wit some more playin time).... and trust me his price would increase if he show up in de WC.... At the end, he worth much more and they could cash in much more when dey sell him for next seaon... dat beat what they doin now.... hoggin de man and simply wasting his talents because of a stupid grudge... As it is right now... noboby benefitin... in fact is ah loss for both Sancho and de Club...

Sancho's conduct as far as the club is concerned was gross perfidy. He played his hand, now it's Gill's turn .... that's how it goes >:(
Live large and prosper!

Offline Auburn Trini

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2006, 10:06:17 PM »

Sancho's conduct as far as the club is concerned was gross perfidy. He played his hand, now it's Gill's turn .... that's how it goes >:(

yeah but at the end of the day in club football... money talks and ethics is secondary... they lossin his value each day.... 

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2006, 11:13:29 PM »

Your right he did play his hand .but in pro sports u could be wrong and strong.Start being a disrutive force in the  locker room,conduct detremental to team ect..Stop being a nice trini,let them be forced to release or loan him.NOw this is not advice ,but it works in other sports.It all depends on how bad he wants to leave.

TrinInfinite

« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2006, 11:25:32 PM »
this bloody team have sancho like de muppet show, why they dont let de man play and stop being spiteful  >:(

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2006, 01:50:27 AM »
Start being a disrutive force in the  locker room,conduct detremental to team ect..Stop being a nice trini,let them be forced to release or loan him.NOw this is not advice ,but it works in other sports.It all depends on how bad he wants to leave.

Talking bout dem kinda tactics.

Start fraternizing with the manager wife and/or daughter and yuh go see how fast he get release   :devil:

Offline doc

• Hero Warrior
  • ...game, set, match.
    • View Profile
Re: Hull City moves in for Sancho.
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2006, 07:30:48 AM »

Your right he did play his hand .but in pro sports u could be wrong and strong.Start being a disrutive force in the  locker room,conduct detremental to team ect..Stop being a nice trini,let them be forced to release or loan him.NOw this is not advice ,but it works in other sports.It all depends on how bad he wants to leave.
I eh tryin to be nice, but if I am appearing that way it's just an innate characteristic :angel: What I'm implying, however, is that Sancho eh have no "trump". The best he could hope for is a coup de grace :devil: :devil:
Live large and prosper!

Offline benedicts bwoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2006, 08:40:15 AM »
Fire bun dat manager :flamethrower: :flamethrower:
Enough is enough man!!

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2006, 10:35:45 AM »
it hard fo a man who was chanting on d bahrain plane an enjoyin he self to watch he world cup ticket go to somebody else
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2006, 12:05:37 PM »
At least he trying to get loan.

What really going on with Ince ???  Ah think he way to content with he position. Cyah see he going on the plane. Sancho still have ah chance...it gettin slimmer but a chance nontheless.

Offline Auburn Trini

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2006, 12:49:07 PM »
At least he trying to get loan.

What really going on with Ince ???  Ah think he way to content with he position. Cyah see he going on the plane. Sancho still have ah chance...it gettin slimmer but a chance nontheless.

True Ince should start movin too if he could.... Jack does handle himself good but I still find Ince more reliable.... I don't trust jack on the corners... he doesn't judge well in the air but he's probably the best shot stopper of all of them...

Offline Pasdah Beatz

• Spiritual Seal
  • Hero Warrior
  • I was born to die as a SoCa WaRrIoR
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2006, 12:59:50 PM »
Sleep wid de manager daughter make him ah bastard grandchile...  :rotfl: dat go work... next we see him he at Jo Pub wid dwarika

But de manager real stink but he play a hand and it wasn't nice so dey mekking him pay.. they just beating de good friday boboly

1]; } ?>