April 28, 2024, 11:07:26 PM

Author Topic: Yorke in training with United  (Read 8853 times)

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
Re: Yorke in training with United
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2006, 08:37:03 AM »
Yorke is a man on a mission, that is dedication. Well done Yorke your name is becoming legendary in the football world, to end at the World Cup is just icing on the cake. The goal is to beat England

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2006, 08:57:22 AM »
I hate Fergie with a passion... But you have to respect the man for letting Dwight train with Manu...

MickeyRat

« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2006, 08:58:45 AM »
I hope he is offered a small contract to play with the reserves at least.

u feel yorke is a piper???? small contract to play with the reserves? u serious? please!!

AH love it... :beermug:

ah find u ah bit disrespectfull!!!

ah cyar love dat!!

Oye:  There are 9-10 weeks left in the English Prem League.  You really feel Alex will offer him a contract to play with the first team?  What so disrespectfull about my question?  

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2006, 09:01:58 AM »
yorkie boy :'( tears in mi eyes yes,   fergie have to think a lot of u to do this
Yuh see Fergie knows that he'll never be able to win another Treble never... never... never so he's  I guess trying to be greatful to the man who made it all happen. YORKIE! Old trafford owes him alot of respect. He will always be remembered as one of the best stirkers to play for Man-u.
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2006, 09:07:50 AM »
Oye:  There are 9-10 weeks left in the English Prem League.  You really feel Alex will offer him a contract to play with the first team?  What so disrespectfull about my question? 

Yorke is already contracted to Sydney FC and he is currently receiving a salary even while training with Man U.
In any case Man U doing Yorke a favour....that show the respect the man have.

Ah tink the disrespect part was for the copyright infringement of Ah love it!!TM   by the other fellah

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2006, 09:18:10 AM »
If York was to play for Man-U he should play midfield and not up front he's at this stage of his career it's better off in that position. I'm so happy for that feller York after all the controversy in his career he has made up for all the bad talk and is now an ab bassodor for our county the way it should have been from the beginning. That goes to show don't matter what mistake you make you can alway come back and prove your critic wrong!
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline #8

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2006, 05:39:42 PM »
I think that Alex Ferguson has shown by this move he's not the dog heart that people percieve him to be..in the same breath i don't think he should be practicing or playing anywhere behind enemy lines..straight up...because all it it takes is one chupidman/badmind tackle/Sven's order ..and then is.."and today folks at the theatre of dreams Manchester at a first team practice,Trinidad and Tobago captain Dwight Yorke's World Cup dream became a nightmare when he ACCIDENTALLY collided with English International and Manchester United defender Rio Ferdinand"...he is the glue of the warriors and one of the major threats to other teams..especially England since he know that defence inside out(somewhat) and the kinda thing Sven was plotting with a potential outsider regarding he own players...much less for a opposing player...my 2 cents.

1]; } ?>