April 28, 2024, 01:38:12 AM

Author Topic: TT u21 vs W connection  (Read 4012 times)

Offline Jay10

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
TT u21 vs W connection
« on: March 18, 2006, 03:06:11 PM »
Was at the game 2day............got there about 30 mins in so ill start from there

Connection dominated posession from that point with the u21's just content to defend 35 metres from goal.................1st goal came from a through ball from Cylde Leon to Kendall Davis who slid it past the advancing Thornr Holder

After, the u21's started to play a little and got the equalizer through a Gorian Highley  header just before half time

In the 2nd half, Connection changed their side a little, bringing on some new youth players.....................game was more even with a lot of chances.................u21's passed the ball  better and loked good at times on the counter..but they missed a few 1 on 1 oppurtunities.......Williams look real good in d goal for W.......Connection also had some terrible finishing in front of goal so their was no goals in the 2nd half

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Re: TT u21 vs W connection
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2006, 03:20:24 PM »
Thanx for the update Jay10.... (1-1) final score, right ? Highley for T&T, I taught he was cut from the final 23 ? ...hhhmmmm...

Do you know who was the under 21 goal scorers vs Joe Public by chance ?
« Last Edit: March 18, 2006, 03:23:20 PM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2006, 03:26:58 PM »
Was this game rescheduled or are they going to play W-Connection again? In an article last week, it was stated dat de U-21 would play W-Connection on March 23rd.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2006, 03:29:43 PM »
Tallman is T&T we talking about, expect anything....

Hope for de best, expect de worst...

One minute players getting drop, all of a sudden new players getting called who wasn't even in the Tampa camp, then the same player getting drop scoring and he not even on the team ? or is he, no reports, stats, photos, nothing... so I real confused....  8)  we have no senior games now, our focus should be a little more on the u-21s ?, no ?
« Last Edit: March 18, 2006, 03:42:29 PM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2006, 04:12:16 PM »
They named the final  squad already so how highley playing. next thing is How come them fellas getting played all over so i just wondering?
thats for the report
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2006, 04:23:13 PM »
Well, we need a press officer for the under 21, other youth teams and women team bad bad.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2006, 07:53:10 PM »
despirate fuh more info but grateful fuh the info i got

thanks jay10
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Jay10

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2006, 08:57:22 PM »
A lil more info here

u21's appeared to be playing 3-4-3

well i dont no much of dem players but it was sumpten like dis..............Holder in goal..............Murray, A Edwards, ??.....................middle was Belgrave, Lara, wide right Tinto, left was Jagdeosingh, and up front was Ratty, German and some other fella

W hav a real young squad....................heard most of their senior players gone away.............no Jefferson , Jean, Vianna, Toussiant........for the start of this season.............W hav men like.......Jan, E Joseph, Clyde Leon, H Hector, A Pacheco, Dwight Scott,Neck...Downing playing for W............he looking aite but he still shying away from all physical contact( cyar blame him)...............Ratty goin back wit W dis season

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2006, 09:04:58 PM »
A lil more info here

u21's appeared to be playing 3-4-3

well i dont no much of dem players but it was sumpten like dis..............Holder in goal..............Murray, A Edwards, ??.....................middle was Belgrave, Lara, wide right Tinto, left was Jagdeosingh, and up front was Ratty, German and some other fella

W hav a real young squad....................heard most of their senior players gone away.............no Jefferson , Jean, Vianna, Toussiant........for the start of this season.............W hav men like.......Jan, E Joseph, Clyde Leon, H Hector, A Pacheco, Dwight Scott,Neck...Downing playing for W............he looking aite but he still shying away from all physical contact( cyar blame him)...............Ratty goin back wit W dis season

Glad so see downing playing again i hope he figue in connections  first team this season and ripp.He have to get back that confidence man
« Last Edit: March 18, 2006, 09:07:31 PM by triniman »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Jay10

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2006, 09:11:19 PM »
not really .....................i play wit him  and d man was much better than how he lookin now...............buh he will improve soon.................he lookin so becuz his game is about takin on pple buh he eh doin da much again..................relies mainly on time and space now....cuz he eh wha get hit

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2006, 09:18:14 PM »
not really .....................i play wit him  and d man was much better than how he lookin now...............buh he will improve soon.................he lookin so becuz his game is about takin on pple buh he eh doin da much again..................relies mainly on time and space now....cuz he eh wha get hit

yuh think he could make the under 21 squad
« Last Edit: March 18, 2006, 09:21:11 PM by triniman »

Offline Jay10

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2006, 10:25:17 PM »
nah.......not yet.................but W hav some oher youth players who didnt even get a call...............and they playin pro ball

men like Mathew Bartholemew,, Devon Drayton, Jerron Johnson............didnt say they should be on the team ............but at least they should hav been looked at in the early stages

Offline tempo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2006, 10:39:07 PM »
nah.......not yet.................but W hav some oher youth players who didnt even get a call...............and they playin pro ball

men like Mathew Bartholemew,, Devon Drayton, Jerron Johnson............didnt say they should be on the team ............but at least they should hav been looked at in the early stages

Did those fellas attempt to take part in the December screening? If not, why? Is that a TTFF problem or an absence of initiative by the players 'cause I know the sessions were well advertised and no one was turned away.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2006, 10:41:46 PM »

Did those fellas attempt to take part in the December screening? If not, why? Is that a TTFF problem or an absence of initiative by the players 'cause I know the sessions were well advertised and no one was turned away.

i think the decemeber screening was for invited players only

Offline tempo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2006, 10:54:01 PM »
I believe players just had to register so the organizers could properly plan.  I know on the second day when the sessions were in Couva, there were a lot of unregistered players the TD allowed to play. If those w connection fellas didn't bother to make the session on their own home ground, what else can be done?

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2006, 11:10:40 PM »

Guess where they from....You just make a wild guess....I telling yuh those fellas woould not waste their time because they know what going on....Make a guess

Offline tempo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2006, 11:16:33 PM »
Ponnoxx, I know what ya saying but its difficult to call foul if you not in the game.

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2006, 12:31:09 AM »
Ponnoxx, I know what ya saying but its difficult to call foul if you not in the game.
True...but the players mentality so messed up now eh...It does really be an uphill trud

Offline breezers

• Hero Warrior
  • he who rise against poor ppl shal perish in d end
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2006, 01:14:12 AM »

Big up man like Frank, Andre P, Neck, Iceman, Hughton....iz allyuh time now. Large Up!!!!
Soca Warriors, Holland And Barcelona,
BIG BIG TEAMS!!!!

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2006, 08:26:07 AM »
tinto and jagdeosign

how they look?

Offline Brej

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2006, 08:40:52 AM »
is da de same tinto who used to play for malick?

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2006, 08:43:13 AM »

yeah.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2006, 09:07:00 AM »

yeah.

last time ah hear tinto was chubby

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2006, 09:13:00 AM »

yeah.

last time ah hear tinto was chubby

nah not tinto. in de other thread it was neeves that we was talkin bout being chubby

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2006, 10:04:28 AM »
W Connection make some money it seems, they sell a few players well ?
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Jay10

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2006, 11:51:56 AM »
Dont think W sold them.......heard they were on loan in China or sumpten

Tinto look good...........time in the pfl will help in his development

Jagdeosingh was solid...........good work ethic

buh Josh Belgrave looked nice in the middle 2.............good passer sometimes

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2006, 12:07:51 PM »
Dont think W sold them.......heard they were on loan in China or sumpten

Tinto look good...........time in the pfl will help in his development

Jagdeosingh was solid...........good work ethic

buh Josh Belgrave looked nice in the middle 2.............good passer sometimes

how did gorian look up front and who was his strike partner

Offline Jay10

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2006, 07:08:05 PM »
well from where i saw.............he didnt get many touches except for the header...which he scored

1]; } ?>