April 25, 2024, 09:37:57 PM

Author Topic: Louis Saha Thread  (Read 4335 times)

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
Louis Saha Thread
« on: March 18, 2006, 11:17:22 PM »
two beautiful goals from Saha today to keep man.u on track to either finish the season second to chealsea or overtake them if they slip up.GO MAN.U

« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 02:15:49 AM by Flex »

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
Re: louis saha
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2006, 11:58:34 PM »
Ah sorry to say it, but Saha's gain is Cisse's loss for Germany.  He will be selected at the expense of the out-of-form Cisse.  He on a roll again.  Van Nistelroy will ride the pine for a while to come.

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2006, 12:01:13 AM »
Had a discussion with my friend today, a fervent Man U lover.

He thinks Ferguson is starting Saha and giving him a lot of games to increase his value since he plans to sell him soon

that's why he thinks Van Nistelrooy is getting benched

personally I like Saha better than van nistelrroy so i hope that's false

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2006, 12:34:11 AM »
Had a discussion with my friend today, a fervent Man U lover.

He thinks Ferguson is starting Saha and giving him a lot of games to increase his value since he plans to sell him soon

that's why he thinks Van Nistelrooy is getting benched

personally I like Saha better than van nistelrroy so i hope that's false
That would be so stupid...To sell an in form striker...My team is Real Madrid...they lose Eto to Barca when he was in form which i find is stupid...How about Saha is a good player and Fergie wants three top forwards so he giving Saha his chance now

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2006, 06:02:31 AM »
if we using history as a measuring stick seems like van more likely 2 b sold than saha. it is rumoured that fergie didnt like the heart he showed in their lost to livepool and when fergie put u in the dog  house only 1 place after that 4  u 2 go.
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2006, 11:05:51 AM »
Van should leave Man U.  He's the top scorer in the league and gettin bench.  He not even gettin to come off the bench as a sub.  That is chupidness.  Disrespectful. 
I sure he could find a club with a coach who has respect for players.

TrinInfinite

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2006, 11:10:33 AM »
ferguson like 2 exercise his power, always on a power trip, he has a big ego, ah fine van should play, saha real boss, but if ferguson motives is 2 sell saha, it really doesnt make sense 2 do dat, unless u bringin in or makin room for yorkie ;D

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2006, 11:17:02 AM »
Man Utd play better without Ruud. It hard to play with ah goalie, 9 outfield players and one loafer.

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2006, 11:31:55 AM »
I agree massive, Van must be the world's best loafer apart from Marlon from Trini South Boys. Having said that, I never really like loafers. I know its a valid part of the game and every team needs one but I think that Saha is a more total-footballer than Van and hence I think he should continue sweating and for de man dem who think that Fergie is on a power trip well yuh right but understand how it works at that level. How else do other players break into the first team if not for the flukes or injuries of others. Its a nasty competitive business. Yuh might get injured or upset de coach, de next man get in form and yuh wind up on the bench like Shaka. Go figure.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2006, 11:36:40 AM »
Man Utd play better without Ruud. It hard to play with ah goalie, 9 outfield players and one loafer.

Van has 19 EPL goals this season.  He doin his job.
Maybe you want a pretty game like Arsenal, but Man U not capable of playing like that.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2006, 01:24:29 PM »
two beautiful goals from Saha today to keep man.u on track to either finish the season second to chealsea or overtake them if they slip up.GO MAN.U

GLORY!!! GLORY!!!
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2006, 02:38:56 PM »
loafer ???
if he is a loafer, can we get him?
http://uk.sports.yahoo.com/football/fapremiership/scorer.html

WestCoast there is no debate that the man scores goals.

There is also no debate that he IS ah loafer.

When people talk about the best player, best striker in the world......rarely would anyone mention Ruud.

If yuh put Ruud, Henry, Shevchenko,Eto, a fit Ronaldo up for sale......

Who yuh think going for the Least amount ah money ;)

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2006, 04:19:43 PM »
loafer ???

When people talk about the best player, best striker in the world......rarely would anyone mention Ruud.

Van Nistelrooj is not a loafer. Right now..at 40 years old Romario is a loafer. Walks on the pitch and does nuttin' but scores Pks and tap ins. Ruud is generally an extremely hard worker off the ball, whose constant running and hustle makes him a top poacher..a la Inzaghi, Crespo and other strikers of that nature. Dem men is poachers...not loafers.

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2006, 06:15:42 PM »
chealsea loss and man.u close the gap  i hope more teams could beat chealsea and man.u continue winning it will be a interesting ending season

Offline skins

• Barca4ever
  • Hero Warrior
  • orginally from san do
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2006, 06:52:07 PM »
Van is a good stiker. I think if he has to settle for the bench is better he leave the club at the end of the season. I know he makes alot of money at man u but i think it is playing time he wants. Alex have a big decision to make at the end of the season.

Van compilation....
Ruud VAn Nistelrooy

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2006, 07:03:02 PM »
loafer ???

Van Nistelrooj is not a loafer. Right now..at 40 years old Romario is a loafer. Walks on the pitch and does nuttin' but scores Pks and tap ins. Ruud is generally an extremely hard worker off the ball, whose constant running and hustle makes him a top poacher..a la Inzaghi, Crespo and other strikers of that nature. Dem men is poachers...not loafers.

There's a thin line between poach and loaf :devil:

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2006, 09:28:50 PM »
loafer ???

...only if you're ah loafer  ;)

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2006, 10:40:22 PM »
CHEALSEA LOST and i know MAN.U happy to bad that will give them encouragement to take it to chelsea till the end this will be interesting

Offline SOBRIQUET

• Hero Warrior
  • Intercol Champion 94' w/ Princes Town
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2006, 11:07:43 PM »
Fergie iz a man with a very very short fuse. Once you in the dog house wid he, yuh might as well run away and become a stray dog. A la Beckham, Yorke and Keane. He aint fraid to cut nobody once he thinks they disrespected him or the team. My bet is dat Van is on his way out this summer, instead of the theory that he playin Saha in order to sell him. Dat aint Fergie's track record. But gettin rid of big stars once they cross his path is!
...with Blacksmith, Dogfoot, Jurawan and dem

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2006, 07:35:15 AM »
Once you are not the #1 striker to fergie, then u become expendable...ask Mark Hughes, Andy Cole, Dwight Yorke etc....and Rooney is now the #1 striker. Once you not #1, u need to sit on the bench and learn some humility, and accept that fact...or be sold.
Solskjaer learn he place tha's why he around so long...If Ruud complain once, he gone.
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2006, 10:13:19 AM »
loafer ???

that's why there are linesmen ;)
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Pompey

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2006, 11:05:39 AM »
Ruud is in contract talks at the moment and the rumours are that he will not accept the improved pay offer from Man U. (an extra £10k per week). Fergie has told him to sign or he will sell him.

I think this is Fergie's way of telling Ruud he is not the big shot he thinks he is. Fergie did it to Beckham, Ince and Keane.

Ruud will be the one leaving in the summer, not Saha.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2006, 11:58:07 AM »
Van Nistelrooy is an excellent footballer.

He has honed his skill as a goalscorer and is now a goalscoring machine. You can't ask for more than that from him.

He has also shown the desire to keep adding new aspects to his game. He had a bad year last year and has come back this year with plenty new tricks free kicks, dribbles, improved passing.

Saying that he is not like Ronaldinho or Ronaldo is missing the point. He is not those players and never will be but he is the best at what he does and could be just as useful to a big club because goals win matches.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2006, 07:52:46 PM »
Kerry Noray who plays for Jabloteh is meh cousin and he is ah ok player but in my opinion meh cousin is ah loafer too you don't agree then look at some ah the goals he score for jabloteh

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2013, 01:56:14 AM »
I didn't realize Saha retired 3 months ago. A reluctant decision it seems, but it had to happen. Guadeloupe roots  :thumbsup: 

(As a player who went from Old Trafford to Goodison Park, he's certain to have an opinion on Moyes replacing Fergie).

1]; } ?>