April 19, 2024, 07:45:36 AM

Author Topic: anybody in china  (Read 3843 times)

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
anybody in china
« on: March 20, 2006, 02:55:42 AM »
the ship that i work on headin hong kong just one of the many ports we hittin what i want to know is do we have any players in any team out there or any forumites base out there as for the other ports Singapore,Japan,Australia,Guam,Hawaii and i not to sure but Bahrain so if anybody base anywhere there let meh know,just in case allure wondering what ship it's the USS ABRAHAM LINCOLN

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: anybody in china
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2006, 03:10:42 AM »
You sure you supposed to give out that information?

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Football talk = socawarriors.net
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2006, 06:31:39 AM »
the ship that i work on headin hong kong just one of the many ports we hittin what i want to know is do we have any players in any team out there or any forumites base out there as for the other ports Singapore,Japan,Australia,Guam,Hawaii and i not to sure but Bahrain so if anybody base anywhere there let meh know,just in case allure wondering what ship it's the USS ABRAHAM LINCOLN

If i am not mistaken, Anthony Rougier went back out to China to play with Nanjing Yoyo FC or beijing FC. Beven Lewis and Kerry Noray were out there on trails last year but did not make the cut. Word on the street is that Andre Toussaint is bound for China in June/July of this year. I am not certain if we have other players based in those other countries.

Kingman

Paradise lies in ones' heart

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2006, 07:28:51 AM »
You sure you supposed to give out that information?

that info iz not confidential. the dates and time of arrival are
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline kandi_tt

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2006, 07:40:57 AM »

d best i could help yuh with is azerbaijan....
iNnOcEnT aNd UnInFoRmEd...

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2006, 08:22:13 AM »

If that ship make it tuh Aazerbaijan it have to be like de USS Enterprise with Kirk an dem .
Az is landlocked and on de Caspian .  ;D ;D
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2006, 09:58:37 AM »

If that ship make it tuh Aazerbaijan it have to be like de USS Enterprise with Kirk an dem .
Az is landlocked and on de Caspian .  ;D ;D

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2006, 12:03:01 PM »
airman,

if you docking in pearl harbour and have boots, head over to kapiolani park on waikiki beach for a decent sweat. they is play at 5 PM on tuesdays and thursdays. the #20 or 42 bus from pearl harbour to waikiki. drop off by the zoo and walk east to the park. it have a couple of yardies and a rasta haitian who is play there.

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2006, 07:37:24 PM »
ay fellers thanks for the info and as morvant man say is only the time and location is confidential.As allure could see i will most likely be out inthe ocean for the world cup so i will depend on my fellow forumites to keep meh up to date on stuff,i have meh wife taping every game

Offline StoreBayLimer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2006, 06:30:50 PM »

To those bigging up Victoria, BC  :

Are there any Caribbean restaurants in Victoria, BC?  And if a man  were to be taking the wife or mistress around that town, which places are worth considering.

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2006, 06:44:18 PM »
Hey air man, are you base at ft lewis? I have a few friends down dey..I live in seattle...pm me when you get back...safe trip though  :beermug:

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2006, 06:45:11 PM »

Are there any Caribbean restaurants in Victoria, BC?  And if a man  were to be taking the wife or mistress around that town, which places are worth considering.

Yuh realize that last question is really two questions in one......or should I say, it might have two different sets of answers... ;D
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline doh_stick

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2006, 09:27:42 PM »
 :rotfl:

Offline Socaman

• Live Yuh Life Like Yuh Playin Mas!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2006, 09:47:46 PM »

Yuh realize that last question is really two questions in one......or should I say, it might have two different sets of answers... ;D

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Kicker boy, doh take de wife and de mistress de same place dred.... :rotfl:yuh go find yuhself in problems

TrinInfinite

« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2006, 12:38:49 AM »
im part chinese, dat quailfy for anything in dis thread  ??? :devil:
« Last Edit: March 30, 2006, 12:40:49 AM by TrinInfinite »

Offline StoreBayLimer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2006, 07:47:41 PM »
we does go to an Indian Resturant
Da Tandoor           
Phone Number: (250) 384-6333
Address: 1010 Fort Street
Victoria, BC
Canada  V8V 3K4

de closest Trini place to Victoria is over by Palos oui

Rehannah's Roti & Trinidad Food
2518 St John's
Port Moody, BC
(604)-936-1969

day have one here called de Reef, buh when I went to the Reef in Vancouver I ent know where day find dat cook from nuh
I think the cook from Kapuskasing, Ont  NOT the Caribbean

WestCoast, Thanks very very much for the above  info.  Blessings

Offline StoreBayLimer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2006, 09:28:10 PM »

day have one here called de Reef, buh when I went to the Reef in Vancouver I ent know where day find dat cook from nuh
I think the cook from Kapuskasing, Ont  NOT the Caribbean

I went to the reef restaurant in Victoria and was pleasantly surprised.   The food is EXCELLENT!   We had a jerk-chicken Roti and a curried-salmon burger; both dishes were very tasty.  Plantains were served with the salmon burger, however the plantains were not fried but appeared to be very long thin strips that were baked, and the dipping sauce was excellent.  The ambiance of the restaurant is also good: very nice place, good location.  For some reason I was expecting something a cut above a hole-in-the-wall and we were going to do a take-out, but once there, we stayed.  I can highly recommend the restaurant      http://www.thereefrestaurant.com/ .

Offline StoreBayLimer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2006, 09:32:23 PM »
if ya need info about any other type of establishment leh me kno
we buy our trini groceries from a parlour  ;D at Quadra and Tolmie

I was only there for the weekend.   Victoria is a very beautiful city and I was surprised by the pleasant temperatures.  I thought that being that far north it would be cold, at least colder than the Bay area but it was as warm as San Jose.     Visited some small towns ....  really nice country.

1]; } ?>