April 18, 2024, 07:32:10 AM

Author Topic: Beenie, Ah Begging Don't Put Jack to Save in the WC  (Read 6899 times)

Offline PEG

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Beenie, Ah Begging Don't Put Jack to Save in the WC
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2006, 03:41:43 PM »
Some of the comments just amaze.  A man say that I have a hidden agenda.  My only agenda is to see TT do its best and field a competitive team in the WC.  After the US game and particularly the Bahrain game it is amazing that some people rating Jack.  Jack had two critical errors in that game that cost us dearly.  His distribution is poor and he oftentimes doesn't come for crosses or fumles them when he does come.  he is simply not an international standard Gk.  Shaka is certainly past his best but is definitely a better option because he inspires more confidence.  He has also played in the Premiership for much of his career.  When you make a boo boo like palming the ball in your own net, it doh mattter what you do for the rest of the game.  We will be underdogs and mistakes like his will kill our spirit.

Offline goalmember

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2006, 03:45:14 PM »
Jack was good to start against Bahrain -- the biggest game in Trinidad history. 

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2006, 10:54:37 AM »
Ah find nobody talking bout de 5 Shaka take against Guatemala.  Is Guatemala, we have no right taking 5 from dem!  Shaka may be fundamentally better than Jack, but Jack have the best reflexes among we 4 keepers. 

did u see that game against guatemala?

shaka was at fault for the first goal that slipped through his grasp but the rest of the goals were just down right poor marking

Jack is ah jokey keeper and i watching him years now. The days of a keeper only having good reflexes are gone.   He makes too many mistakes and does not command the box as he should!!

Clayton Ince is our best keeper by a mile, but his discipline record isnt the best.

Jack is a hard worker in training but as me, touches, patriot and oconnorg would agree, he ent at the WC level atall!!

He makes mistakes week in week out.

I read about men talking about shaka and how he cant fly and all kinda ting.

But did u watch his handling against man city on monday?  besides the cross that bobbled out of his hand when he was bumped by an attacker, did u see how he was catching those shots that came at him? I am sure that Jack would have parried those!!

ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

1]; } ?>