April 27, 2024, 05:48:45 PM

Author Topic: Why man who have wife or girlfren still look to track odder oman?  (Read 10533 times)

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Why man who have wife or girlfren still look to track odder oman?
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2007, 07:25:26 AM »
mi jes love woman .  woman too sexy jes to have one in my books..
war

Black Lives Matter..

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2007, 07:32:14 AM »
so far so good...i ask this question in ah lil rage today....

ah does only get ask out (85%) by man who married or have serious gfren....and they so friggnn persistent with no shame....

Good to see you back on the forum KANDI but what a comeback, gees, ah feel ah marrid man horn yuh :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2007, 08:39:29 AM »

Trinicana, Fari, Verb, Kandi_tt. I could just imagine how women feel, i could never really know because I am not a woman. I will not defend men because I know that most of them if given an opportunity behind closed door, will drop their pants. However I want ladies to know that there are still good men out there who believe in Monogamy  and believe in a loving and fulfilling relationship. I read some points earlier and yes is true men are by nature sexual beings we are aroused quicker because our genitals are on the exterior, but that does not justify any of men's actions. I have friends who have like almost perfect wives and they does still horn, I does talk to them and say listen that is not right, its not fair and it is dishonest, i warn them of the disease factor and the whole idea of being unfaithful. They say I go stop just now and all kind of jazz.

Let me say that the decision to horn or not is based primarily on a person's value system whether male or female. If an individual has values and morals then it is much more difficult for that person to be Unfaithful. Might I say as well when you looking to marry someone or get into a serious relationship with look for person that LOVES THE  LORD and serious about keeping his commandments. Oh and there is a difference between a church going person and a serious Christian or follower of God. The truth is I hear people saying some of the worst people is church people " if you looking for a bad woman or man just start in the church" - This stigma is given to so called Church-going people who do not have a serious relationship with God.

If a Man or a Woman is a serious follower of Almighty God then they will obey his Commandments. Jesus did say if you love me you will keep my commandments. And Being faithful to your spouse or Girlfriend is well pleasing in the sight of God, its a commandment that man should not commit adultery. If a man or woman loves the Lord then they will not sin in this area. Let me say again all is not doomed there are good men out there you just have to search for them, and when you get one hold on to him because he is unique. Good men are a scarce commodity today. I am not married as yet but I am in a very serious loving and fulfilling relationship, I have been faithful to my girlfriend. To some that might be hard to believe because you don't know me and I putting up a story about man should be faithful. I know some of you'll reading this might be thinking what the hell: Who knows the same person who write this must be Horning more than all of we, but Almighty God knows my heart and he will be my JUDGE if I am lying.

Synopsis: 1) Men horn because is a EGO thing, they love to buss up they mouth and tell their friends " I REAL BEAT IN THAT TING BOY  I HAD SHE DOING THIS AND THAT, IF YOU HEAR HOW SHE BAWLING. MAN LIKE THAT JAZZ BECAUSE IT FEEDS THEIR EGO.

2) Men horn if their marriages or relationships are miserable, they look for a release.

3) Some MEN ARE JUST HOES. Plain talk bad manners anything pass in a skirt they will sleep with.

A WORD TO MEN : God said Do unto others as you would have them do unto you - Thats the GOLDEN COMMANDMENT - If you know you don't like horn and unfaithfulness, then don't do it to your wife or girlfriend. Simple as that. I fail to believe that man can't control himself if we couldn't then all of us would be in jail for rape or something the truth is we could control ourselves and be faithful to our wives and girlfriends. I will say a prayer for all men and I hope that if there are men who are reading this and know in their hearts they cheat and play around consider stopping and changing your life around. God will be pleased, your wife girlfiend will be pleased, and believe it or not you yourselves will be pleased.

Nice post...but jes as ah matter of clarification...Dat eh true eh (see bold above).  Jes cause yuh cyar "see" it, doh mean it eh happenin.  Doh get tie up.  Dat is ah common misconception.   
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2007, 08:41:35 AM »
What keeps a man young?

WHAT  happens when parlour closes up at home?

When    a tried old nag closes the barn door what mn must do?

find de right oil tuh grease de door back open.  If de close shut, it must be didn't use tuh get open enuf in de first place and it get rusty.
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2007, 10:52:30 AM »
Why man who have wife or girlfren still look to track odder oman??? ??? ???

cause that's how we roll :devil:
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2007, 05:41:30 PM »
why do men who already have power seek more power.

I eh sayin it right, but it doesnt surprise me... it's human nature... I however dont give into for myself as an excuse...

oh well.

Life goes on... you just need to make sure you yourself weed out all the bad ones.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2007, 08:26:37 AM »
Simple,

Men just want to work up they appetite.

So when they come home hungry they will eat a food. Even if it ent too visually appealing, low in quality, quantity, nutritional value and the odour not too appealing.

It is quite alright to work up ones appetite, once they eat at home.

The problem occurs when the snacks down the road are a bit more tempting, delicious and easily accessible. Worse yet if the poor gentleman could get a big meal....complete with appetiser and dessert......then yuh in trouble.

Honestly is only so much cornbeef and rice a man could take.

So ladies the trick is....

1) Find a man who never eat nothing but cornbeef and rice. As yuh cyar miss what yuh never had.

2) Make sure yuh corn beef and rice is d best one out there and nobody else own could test it. Yuh know add some pimento and ting.

3) Make yuh own snacks and send him with a lunchkit, if he want a snack(s) give them to him freely. Have it right there within, touching distance, he must never ask for one again.

4) Finally, Learn to make some gourmet meal, the meats supposed to marinate and season well and the wine should get better with age. Experiment with different courses and the Main course should be something to look fwd to every night. I guarantee after perfecting these cooking techniques the poor chap will have no option but to stay home and keep quiet.

P.S.....there are some gluttons and greedy men amongst us who have an affinity for different types of cuisine, Chinese, Indian, Creole, Spanish, European etc. 
Ladies you must learn to spot them before you decide to cook for them, they can be found eating in different restaurants every night of the week.
It will be foolish to think that you can trap one of these men with discerning taste,fine taste buds, fat wallets and an array of culinary dining experience with your left hand dumplin and corned beef and rice....it doe wuk so.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2007, 08:35:06 AM »
Simple,

So when they come home hungry they will eat a food. Even if it ent too visually appealing, low in quality, quantity, nutritional value and the odour not too appealing.

The problem occurs when the snacks down the road are a bit more tempting, delicious and easily accessible. Worse yet if the poor gentleman could get a big meal....complete with appetiser and dessert......then yuh in trouble.

1) Find a man who never eat nothing but cornbeef and rice. As yuh cyar miss what yuh never had.

2) Make sure yuh corn beef and rice is d best one out there and nobody else own could test it. Yuh know add some pimento and ting.

3) Make yuh own snacks and send him with a lunchkit, if he want a snack(s) give them to him freely. Have it right there within, touching distance, he must never ask for one again.

4) Finally, Learn to make some gourmet meal, the meats supposed to marinate and season well and the wine should get better with age. Experiment with different courses and the Main course should be something to look fwd to every night. I guarantee after perfecting these cooking techniques the poor chap will have no option but to stay home and keep quiet.

P.S.....there are some gluttons and greedy men amongst us who have an affinity for different types of cuisine, Chinese, Indian, Creole, Spanish, European etc.  Ladies you must learn to spot them before you decide to cook for them, they can be found eating in different restaurants every night of the week.
It will be foolish to think that you can trap one of these men with discerning taste,fine taste buds, fat wallets and an array of culinary dining experience with your left hand dumplin and corned beef and rice....it doe wuk so.

:rotfl: :rotfl:  ain't that the truth!!

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2007, 10:55:28 AM »
Simple,

P.S.....there are some gluttons and greedy men amongst us who have an affinity for different types of cuisine, Chinese, Indian, Creole, Spanish, European etc. 
Ladies you must learn to spot them before you decide to cook for them, they can be found eating in different restaurants every night of the week.

:rotfl: :rotfl:  :applause:

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2007, 01:52:27 PM »
De man like ah classic poet , a french chef and a english football commentator  all rolled into one  :notworthy:
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 29, 2007, 08:08:39 AM »
Simple,

well yes  :applause: :applause:

this post sums up everyting nicely

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 29, 2007, 08:13:32 PM »
Simple,

P.S.....there are some gluttons and greedy men amongst us who have an affinity for different types of cuisine, Chinese, Indian, Creole, Spanish, European etc.  Ladies you must learn to spot them before you decide to cook for them, they can be found eating in different restaurants every night of the week.

Yuh talking about food right?  ;D

Offline Pro-Jayz

• Sr. Warrior
  • Is ah long time since ah went Gulf City!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 30, 2007, 08:57:37 AM »
Why man who have wife or girlfren still look to track odder oman??? ??? ???

De same friggin reason why woman who have man does track other men!!...dont act like women are saints
only born in Santa Cruz BUT RAISED IN SAN FERNANDO..so dont get tied up!...I FROM SOUTH!

Offline Phensic

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 10, 2007, 12:19:08 PM »
man is ah sex beast by nature.we will bull anything,she doh even have to look half as pretty as de wife or gyul.once we could get ah lil action we will bull.but as man ah will say I CYAR TAKE HORN.ah cyar imagine ah next man ridin meh wife in ah roastfowl or droppin it doggie style or even self she lickin he totee.right now meh babysitter wuh give me some ass,what is ah hot blooded trini man to do. :devil: :devil:.what the eyes doh see the heart doh grieve......allyuh woman might say...what go in de cow ass doh affect de bull.

Ohhh gawwdddd....dee candor not easy here nahhh  :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 10, 2007, 12:20:33 PM »
Simple,

Yuh talking about food right?  ;D

Nope!!

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 10, 2007, 12:22:13 PM »
man is ah sex beast by nature.we will bull anything,she doh even have to look half as pretty as de wife or gyul.once we could get ah lil action we will bull.but as man ah will say I CYAR TAKE HORN.ah cyar imagine ah next man ridin meh wife in ah roastfowl or droppin it doggie style or even self she lickin he totee.right now meh babysitter wuh give me some ass,what is ah hot blooded trini man to do. :devil: :devil:.what the eyes doh see the heart doh grieve......allyuh woman might say...what go in de cow ass doh affect de bull.

Capo mout doh have no cover. :o

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 10, 2007, 01:08:12 PM »

meh wife does always tell me that...yuh know what i does tell she........but i have ah cork fuh yuh ass.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 10, 2007, 01:09:44 PM »
but on ah serious note it all boils dong to........men like what they see.......women on de other hand like what they hear.

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 10, 2007, 01:17:02 PM »
but on ah serious note it all boils dong to........men like what they see.......women on de other hand like what they hear.

which woman tell you dat!!  Steups!!  Yuh ever see Dr. Rat?  (God res he soul...ah hear he gorn).  It eh have nuttin dat man coulda tell me dat woulda make meh knees weak.  Allyuh man is someting else oui.  woman like what dey see too.  Doh get tie up.  We like we present wrap up lil nice, not jes in some cardboard box.

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 10, 2007, 01:17:52 PM »

meh wife does always tell me that...yuh know what i does tell she........but i have ah cork fuh yuh ass.

Yuh poor wife.  Ah go say two prayers fuh she.  She need it if she have tuh contend wid you!! :D

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 10, 2007, 01:23:06 PM »

which woman tell you dat!!  Steups!!  Yuh ever see Dr. Rat?  (God res he soul...ah hear he gorn).  It eh have nuttin dat man coulda tell me dat woulda make meh knees weak.  Allyuh man is someting else oui.  woman like what dey see too.  Doh get tie up.  We like we present wrap up lil nice, not jes in some cardboard box.
so how you will explain when some pretty woman struutin around hand in hand with some men who will make dr. rat look like rock hudson.

Offline socachatter

• ey boy look ah make
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 10, 2007, 01:29:54 PM »
allyuh eh realize dis is ah entirely pointless conversation tuh have?
"Moral certainty is always a sign of cultural inferiority.  The more uncivilized the man, the surer he is that he knows precisely what is right and what is wrong.  All human progress, even in morals, has been the work of men who doubted current moral values, not of men who tried to enforce them."

Offline Dr. Rat

• Licks Pass!!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 10, 2007, 01:36:49 PM »
This question suspect.  Like this person feeling guilty or wha?  If yuh want to give an "attached" man a bull, doh post ah question like this.

Yuh could start the thread " It have a man ah want to ..."

It come like them woman and them who yuh sleeping with.  One night she vex with yuh, but evertime yuh touch she in bed, she keep pushing back she bamcee on yuh.

Leh me play devil's advocate now:  How much of all yuh woman does track other women property?
PNM in yuh mudda-in-law

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 10, 2007, 01:39:02 PM »

so how you will explain when some pretty woman struutin around hand in hand with some men who will make dr. rat look like rock hudson.

My bad. I should NOT speak fuh udder women!! So leh meh rephrase dat.  I like what ah see and what ah hear!!

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 10, 2007, 01:39:27 PM »
allyuh eh realize dis is ah entirely pointless conversation tuh have?

wha is yuh point!!  ;)

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 10, 2007, 01:41:30 PM »
This question suspect.  Like this person feeling guilty or wha?  If yuh want to give an "attached" man a bull, doh post ah question like this.

Yuh could start the thread " It have a man ah want to ..."

It come like them woman and them who yuh sleeping with.  One night she vex with yuh, but evertime yuh touch she in bed, she keep pushing back she bamcee on yuh.

Leh me play devil's advocate now:  How much of all yuh woman does track other women property?

Property?  Hmmmm....Yuh aksin a pointed question now and I was talkin general.  Ah not touching dat one.   :devil:

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 10, 2007, 02:17:07 PM »
"you down with O.P.P??...yeah you know me"

*doin de cabbage patch in de office*
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline socachatter

• ey boy look ah make
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 10, 2007, 04:27:09 PM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:  oh fark you wotless!!!!!  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
"Moral certainty is always a sign of cultural inferiority.  The more uncivilized the man, the surer he is that he knows precisely what is right and what is wrong.  All human progress, even in morals, has been the work of men who doubted current moral values, not of men who tried to enforce them."

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 11, 2007, 07:24:26 AM »

Winner :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

1]; } ?>