June 16, 2024, 02:46:01 AM

Author Topic: some footballers run down  (Read 4983 times)

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Football talk = socawarriors.net
some footballers run down
« on: March 21, 2006, 03:25:32 PM »
Romany- “I will represent Trinidad and Tobago once again in the future

Canadian born player, Ainsley Romany, is optimistic that he will represent Trinidad and Tobago in the future once again. Romany, whose parents are Trinidadians, now plays with TV Badensted in the German Landesliga (4th division). Before signing with TV Badensted, Romany was on trial with Hanover 96 of the German Bundesliga. There he teamed up with Julian DeGuzman (Canadian International) who now plays with Deportivo La Coruna. In 2000, Ainsley played under Coach Peter Grandville and alongside Silvio, Jace and Colin in the warm up games against Panama and Honduras. Also showing interest in Ainsley is Anders Ljunggren, manager of FC Norrkoping. However, conditions in Sweden do not allow for outdoor football at this point in time. As a result, Ainsley Romany, Fabien Lewis and Carron Williams were informed by Mr. Ljunggren that they would have to attend the trial when conditions get better since the team do not have an indoor complex to their disposal. Ainsley only goal is to get on Trinidad national team again and knows he need to play at a higher level professional.

Baltimore Blast wants to make Joel Bailey a Franchise"

Ed Hale, owner of Baltimore Blast, wants to make Joel Bailey a Franchise player. Hale admires Bailey skills and attitude towards the game and thus wants Bailey to remain at the club as long as he can. Bailey, the former Naparima College standout, SSFL “Player of the year” and NSCAA/Adidas Division II All-American while at Wheeling Jesuit University also plays with the Montreal Impact (reigning A League champs). Bailey plays football all year round from A-League (outdoor with the Montreal Impacts) to MISL (indoor with the Baltimore Blast).

Carron Williams destine to make his mark

Carron Williams, a.k.a “speedy Gonzales” is destine to make an impact in the professional arena. The former FIU (Florida International University) star has seen a national championship at University at Mobile alongside star striker Teba McKnight and 3 consecutive NCAA play offs while at FIU. With his college career pass and done, he wants to play at the next level. Williams was invited to attend try out with Virginia Beach Marines and was selected to return for a second screening session with all the “big guns” of the club but did not return since he thought that they were wasting his time. Anders Ljunggren, manager of FC Norrkoping (Swedish 4th division team) has also shown interest in Carron joining the club. However, because conditions ruin the visit to Sweden for Williams, he will now embark on an opportunity offered to him by Charleston Battery to join there team in camp.

Work permit problems for Wilshire

Former national under 17 and 20 stand out, Kwame Wilshire has encountered some problems while on trial in Russia and Turkey. Although the 23 year old midfielder has impressed the coaches, the problem he faced was getting his work permit. The authorities tried to work things out for the 23 year old, their attempts proved futile. Wilshire is now in England and trying to make a final attempt to play abroad before he leaves for his home country. He has shown great interest playing for Tobago United in the PFL if he returns home since he knows and likes Peter Grandville style of coach (having played under him in 2000).

Under 21 hoping to have all cylinders firing

The boss himself, Lincoln Phillips, is getting things in place for the national “Under 21 team.” Mr. Phillips has made several phone calls and arrangements to fly in 10 players next Sunday to join the national “Under 21 team” for the Caribbean games. Nine of the ten players are college based players and Ricky Shakes. The problem now that these college players face is that they have to be out of school for a long period, risking their eligibility for this upcoming season. Nevertheless, the under 21 team seems to be heading in the right direction with preparations.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2006, 03:30:40 PM by kingman »

Paradise lies in ones' heart

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: some footballers run down
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2006, 04:31:28 PM »
 good post kingman....T&T players getting out there

Isaachunt

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2006, 01:58:58 PM »
 Romany now playing he interested in playing for T&T. I hope Mcknight and those other guys do well. Very Talented but they just need to work hard and keep at it. But this Romany man could stay which part he is

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2006, 02:31:44 PM »
Allyuh, remember I said this today.. REMEMBER THE NAME - Carron Williams...
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2006, 02:35:16 PM »
d big question coming into play

football or skool??

what better for u an wat better for ur country
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline #8

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2006, 02:52:24 PM »
Romany now playing he interested in playing for T&T. I hope Mcknight and those other guys do well. Very Talented but they just need to work hard and keep at it. But this Romany man could stay which part he is
jus to bring yuh up speed a little bit Ainsley has been showing interest in repping T&T from way back when he was playing with Metro Lions in the (CPSL)Cannadian Professional Soccer League 02-03,04 seasons(were he was a regular starter and consistent performer)..and has contacted the necessary people in TTFA on numerous occasions..to be told(not in exact words) that the league he was playing in is not rated/respected league.so in future if yuh doh know nothing bout a man..think before yuh post stuff that resembles yuh forum name. :beermug:

i hope everything work out how it supposed to with all the mentioned players....good post kingman. :beermug:

fabio

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2006, 03:32:07 PM »

yea shooter, ainsley is ah man trying to get on d national team long time. is not now he start, doh fight him. he was in trini in d session down in trinidad over d christmas and they ask him to come back but paper problems. he decent man. nothing special but does work hard and tackle like ah beast.

Isaachunt

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2006, 04:25:54 PM »
jus to bring yuh up speed a little bit Ainsley has been showing interest in repping T&T from way back when he was playing with Metro Lions in the (CPSL)Cannadian Professional Soccer League 02-03,04 seasons(were he was a regular starter and consistent performer)..and has contacted the necessary people in TTFA on numerous occasions..to be told(not in exact words) that the league he was playing in is not rated/respected league.so in future if yuh doh know nothing bout a man..think before yuh post stuff that resembles yuh forum name. :beermug:

i hope everything work out how it supposed to with all the mentioned players....good post kingman. :beermug:
They were right the Canadian league is crap. That come like a man want to make the National team form playing minor league. Gone eh

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2006, 05:34:21 PM »
Nice round up Kingman...

Sorry to hear things didn't go well for Kwame Wilshire, hopefully better luck to him in the future..

How good is Virginia Beach Marines ? Carron Williams should have made that team with ease, no ?

Ainsley Romany played for our- 2000 under 20 team but didn't make the final 18. I don't know why ? He has always shown interest since a tender age. Westmaas also.
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline #8

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2006, 06:55:34 PM »

They were right the Canadian league is crap. That come like a man want to make the National team form playing minor league. Gone eh
big man i not getting into all de unecessary long talk about what league is crap and what is not...all i say(ing)..is that before yuh call ah man name (who yuh know nothing about)and try to imply he is a waggonist...get yuh facts..cause dem comments outtatiming.read what Flex(a man known for stating and producing FACTS)has to say about Ainsley. :beermug:

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2006, 07:04:44 PM »
Nice round up Kingman...

Sorry to hear things didn't go well for Kwame Wilshire, hopefully better luck to him in the future..

How good is Virginia Beach Marines ? Carron Williams should have made that team with ease, no ?

Ainsley Romany played for our- 2000 under 20 team but didn't make the final 18. I don't know why ? He has always shown interest since a tender age. Westmaas also.

Well flexo, Virginia Beach have a new staff now. There head coach is an US national under 15/17 coach. The team is not easy to make. In fact, Craig down there right now and have not signed yet. A-league is not as easy as people make it seems. They have ran and even beaten MLS teams at times. It is a lot of hard work. Not no star boy mentality. You work hard and show you can produce the goods you get pick. If not, bye bye. Another thing too, the coach probably has certain qualities and type of players he is looking for. Maybe he wants more hard nose, big, aggressive players. Who knows?

Kingman

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2006, 07:35:39 PM »
Nice round up Kingman...

Well flexo, Virginia Beach have a new staff now. There head coach is an US national under 15/17 coach. The team is not easy to make. In fact, Craig down there right now and have not signed yet. A-league is not as easy as people make it seems. They have ran and even beaten MLS teams at times. It is a lot of hard work. Not no star boy mentality. You work hard and show you can produce the goods you get pick. If not, bye bye. Another thing too, the coach probably has certain qualities and type of players he is looking for. Maybe he wants more hard nose, big, aggressive players. Who knows?

Kingman

You have some good links meh boy nice round up
« Last Edit: March 22, 2006, 07:38:35 PM by triniman »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2006, 04:44:28 PM »

big man i not getting into all de unecessary long talk about what league is crap and what is not...all i say(ing)..is that before yuh call ah man name (who yuh know nothing about)and try to imply he is a waggonist...get yuh facts..cause dem comments outtatiming.read what Flex(a man known for stating and producing FACTS)has to say about Ainsley. :beermug:

Yes, we all know that the canadian professional league is crap. There is no arguements there.

Kingman

Offline big dawg

• Hero Warrior
  • smallest country to ever play in a world cup final
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2006, 05:32:45 PM »
What boy.. who give yuh dem inside links?

Jack Warner  :rotfl:
Re-Group, Re-Energize, Return
We'll be back...
I don't know when

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2006, 06:56:34 PM »
What boy.. who give yuh dem inside links?

Jack Warner  :rotfl:

How things boss? You see how you like thing!!  ;D

Kingman

1]; } ?>