March 28, 2024, 08:42:17 AM

Author Topic: tickets on fifa website  (Read 2305 times)

Offline citizenK

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
tickets on fifa website
« on: March 22, 2006, 02:28:58 PM »
Not sure if already posted but the Fifa world cup site had some tickets up for grabs just now.

Looks like it might be finished now, but I managed to (apparently) succeed in getting 2 tickets for TT v Sweden, would you believe.

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
Re: tickets on fifa website
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2006, 02:35:26 PM »
Not sure if already posted but the Fifa world cup site had some tickets up for grabs just now.

Looks like it might be finished now, but I managed to (apparently) succeed in getting 2 tickets for TT v Sweden, would you believe.

Nice snag. Only Iran v Mexico left now. I forgot they were going to release some more today.

Offline bill

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2006, 02:37:53 PM »

Nice snag. Only Iran v Mexico left now. I forgot they were going to release some more today.

How did you know they were going to release more today???... please let us know the next time. I cant even get on the site now

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2006, 02:44:29 PM »

How did you know they were going to release more today???... please let us know the next time. I cant even get on the site now

It was announced on ticket news section on the fifa site on March 9 that they would have more before the ticket exchange opened:
http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/tickets/index.html

Looks like it's worth checking back. Right now some quarterfinal match tickets just popped up

Offline citizenK

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2006, 02:49:11 PM »
Earlier they had the TT v Sweden, plus maybe about 12 other matches, some decent (but not huge) ones, and a round of 16 and a quarter final. Tried a few different combos and ended up gettin the 2 for sweden (apparently).

I have a program that I keep running which checks the site every minute - the thing actually work boy. I will keep it running and post here if/when it happens again.

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2006, 02:53:41 PM »
Earlier they had the TT v Sweden, plus maybe about 12 other matches, some decent (but not huge) ones, and a round of 16 and a quarter final. Tried a few different combos and ended up gettin the 2 for sweden (apparently).

I have a program that I keep running which checks the site every minute - the thing actually work boy. I will keep it running and post here if/when it happens again.

Nice Sweden v Paraguay just popped up with a few others mex v angola ...

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2006, 11:00:55 PM »

citizenK, ill hold you to that. thanks
Hart for president

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2006, 06:28:37 AM »

Hey... where can I get that program that checks the site every minute??? Sounds like that works better than just checking once a day and keeping fingers crossed..

Offline citizenK

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2006, 02:34:14 PM »
It's a home-grown effort (probably not safe for public consumption). I will keep it runnin and post when I get the alert...

Offline citizenK

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2006, 02:58:54 AM »
They've put some (non-resale) tickets up on the web-site. Keeps changing - something good might come up at some point today.

Up until a little while ago they had:
11: Brazil - Croatia
#14: Korea Republic - Togo
#17: Germany - Poland
#18: Ecuador - Costa Rica
#31: Spain - Tunisia
#32: Saudi Arabia - Ukraine
#38: Côte d'Ivoire - Serbia and

1]; } ?>