April 27, 2024, 01:49:02 AM

Author Topic: usa crying  (Read 24957 times)

Offline USgalWARRIORbf

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: usa crying
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2006, 05:48:07 PM »
Goodness.  Yall have PLENTY animosity for the US and I dont understand it.    You will never hear a US fan say " Good for Trinidad, they lost" and if you thought about it youd understand why.  USA Crying? not quite.  I was mad at todays game, only because of how they broke down and got shook after one goal.  But thats to be expected when the maj on the team is young.  We didnt have Beasley, McBride, Lewis, Reyna, Bocanegra, Onyewu, Pope, Donovan... So i will laugh at all of you foolish enough to rejoice in this lost because the only games that matter are against Ghana, Czech, and Italy.  I can take shit talk, I just hope all of yall can take it cause there will be enough comin from my mouth after yall first round games. 

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2006, 05:53:58 PM »
Goodness.  Yall have PLENTY animosity for the US and I dont understand it.    You will never hear a US fan say " Good for Trinidad, they lost" and if you thought about it youd understand why.  USA Crying? not quite.  I was mad at todays game, only because of how they broke down and got shook after one goal.  But thats to be expected when the maj on the team is young.  We didnt have Beasley, McBride, Lewis, Reyna, Bocanegra, Onyewu, Pope, Donovan... So i will laugh at all of you foolish enough to rejoice in this lost because the only games that matter are against Ghana, Czech, and Italy.  I can take shit talk, I just hope all of yall can take it cause there will be enough comin from my mouth after yall first round games. 
we have a better chance of advancin than de yanks.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2006, 05:58:17 PM »

And we're not the ones ranked fifth in the world and proving to the critics that we don't deserve that ranking. People are talking about the U.S. didn't have their starters, but even if you were fielding a B side, wouldn't that still have been better than a team that's ranked 22nd?
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline USgalWARRIORbf

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2006, 06:00:35 PM »

bullshit.

Offline USgalWARRIORbf

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2006, 06:02:46 PM »
And we're not the ones ranked fifth in the world and proving to the critics that we don't deserve that ranking. People are talking about the U.S. didn't have their starters, but even if you were fielding a B side, wouldn't that still have been better than a team that's ranked 22nd?

So then say whats really getting under your skin.  That we ranked 5th and yall not.  Theres another post for people with those gripes. 

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2006, 06:06:14 PM »
Hush your mouth with this pack of assesness you talking.

Your people like nothing more than to thumb up your noses at us.

Take licks in yuh pweffen!!!!!!
TnT Patriot

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2006, 06:06:56 PM »

Steupssss!!

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2006, 06:07:32 PM »
girl you come on the TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO die hard football site, and you don't expect to hear shit talk about dis loss(especially after that 1989 grudge most die hards have over the US)

gyul get out of here!...some of this might not be rational talk or might be biased....but yuh know what....WE DON'T CARE!

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2006, 06:12:18 PM »

So then say whats really getting under your skin.  That we ranked 5th and yall not.  Theres another post for people with those gripes. 

Darling... sweetheart... dou-dou... nobody here hating on de US cuz de rank fifth... it eh have no haterade baby.... its ah Nov 19th issue that will never be laid to rest until we do something that repays de favour ten times over.... the US have no reason to say, "Good for Trinidad dey lost" ... they have no reason to....
For most ppl it is only about football... me included... I like the US especially de ladies like yuhself sweetsugar

...by de way that is you in de pic  ;) :-*

Edit: doh run she nah fellas... educate and penetrate

THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline USgalWARRIORbf

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2006, 06:14:35 PM »

"your people"... Im not thumbing my nose at anyone!  Yall are up and down this post talking about " good for the usa losing, usa this usa that? but Im the one thumbing my nose at yall.  LOL.  if you are going to say that what i said is a "pack of assesness" (assesness??) then atleast be more specifi and quote one of my few posts and say how.  

Get the chip off your shoulders, please. Its football, not politics.

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2006, 06:16:04 PM »
FF like u thinking wid de wrong head man  ;D is fire fuh she until she respect dis site and we team..she would never understand 1989..she probably too young to comprenhend anyway...USA lorse and de deserve it..

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2006, 06:19:31 PM »

We don't expect to be ranked fifth in the World. Fact is, U.S. is a shit side and dey geh de arse wash.
www.westindiantube.com

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 22, 2006, 06:20:32 PM »
dread...I glad Germany won, simply because I like Klinsmann and think Ballack is a boss. But I eh hating on the US at all. Seriously, what the US team have to do with what them ESPN idiots  have to say, or where FIFA ranks them. Allyah ever listen to Trini commentators during a game...lawd...give it a rest

Good win Germany, but they still in a mess. They needed that victory real bad and played like their lives defended on it. Yet still, it was 1-0 on home soil against a US B-team for the first 73 minutes. This was a US B-squad at best, with a few definite A and C -team players. US have real depth, so you recognize all the players names...but the vast majority of the men on that squad  either eh going to Germany or riding the bench. If a T&T B-side went and hold German 0-1 for 73 minutes on German soil, we woulda be singing a different tune...

Missing guaranteed A-team payers that were missing who will be key players in Germany: Donovan, Beasley, Reyna, McBride, Dempsey, Onyewu, Eddie Lewis, Bocanegra, Frankie Hejduk, John O'Brien

T&T is always happy to see the U.S. lose.....T&T will always have a negative bias towards/against US is football.........We don't care if it's an A, B, or C team.......That is just the grudge we(in general) have with them..........reasonable or not...hatorade or not.........T&T just does not like the U.S. in football...........end of story.

I'm sure there are countless other such hate relationships in sports that cloud all rationale & impair all degrees of intelligence in the name of grudges and rivalry........so it go.

But Kicker you could probably make the same claim about the u.s. bias against T&T in football also,the last encounter with the u.s. I recall it was'nt hard to decipher the things they said about us being a mediocre team with no possibilty of beating them and that my friend will fuel any fire.I don't mind rivalry but at the end it's all about mutual respect on and off the field,from the head coach right back down to the goalkeeper.  

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 22, 2006, 06:22:32 PM »

"your people"... Im not thumbing my nose at anyone!  Yall are up and down this post talking about " good for the usa losing, usa this usa that? but Im the one thumbing my nose at yall.  LOL.  if you are going to say that what i said is a "pack of assesness" (assesness??) then atleast be more specifi and quote one of my few posts and say how.  

Lawd, yuh lucky is football n nuh politics we talking, cos if it was politics we mighta make yuh cry. Yuh woulda be bunning yuh Star Spangled banner all now.
www.westindiantube.com

Offline USgalWARRIORbf

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 22, 2006, 06:23:49 PM »
girl you come on the TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO die hard football site, and you don't expect to hear shit talk about dis loss(especially after that 1989 grudge most die hards have over the US)

gyul get out of here!...some of this might not be rational talk or might be biased....but yuh know what....WE DON'T CARE!

1989 was how many damn years ago!!!! LOL!!! tell me how a 2006 friendly that trinidad not even playin in got anything to do with what happened in 1989.  Why yall still holdin that grudge?  wooosaaaaa.  inhale exhale, damn.   ;)

if you can tell me that what u sayin isnt biased or rational then... thanks for admitting that.  You've proved every point i been trying to make.  

and sweetie (desowa) you dont know how old i am and u dont know anything about me.  Ive never disrespected this site.  I check this site almost everyday because I actually like the socawarriors, and I just came back from carnival and i like trinidad too.  you really need to check yourself because i havent cursed you, and i havent taken any money our your pocket, I just made a post.  and if u have anything further to say to me or with my name in it then you can PM me. thank you.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 22, 2006, 06:25:10 PM »
1989 was how many damn years ago!!!! LOL!!! tell me how a 2006 friendly that trinidad not even playin in got anything to do with what happened in 1989.  Why yall still holdin that grudge?  wooosaaaaa.  inhale exhale, damn.   ;)

if you can tell me that what u sayin isnt biased or rational then... thanks for admitting that.  You've proved every point i been trying to make.  

and sweetie (desowa) you dont know how old i am and u dont know anything about me.  Ive never disrespected this site.  I check this site almost everyday because I actually like the socawarriors, and I just came back from carnival and i like trinidad too.  you really need to check yourself because i havent cursed you, and i havent taken any money our your pocket, I just made a post.  and if u have anything further to say to me or with my name in it then you can PM me. thank you.

pssst... darling... I is ah low fence or wha?

But anyways... I eh know for de older folk and dem but if I was 40 in 1989... I doubt I woulda study it so....

but I was 9.... and highly traumatized....

So US Soccer team from Caligiuri come straight up to Donovan HYMC

« Last Edit: March 22, 2006, 06:30:10 PM by FF »
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 22, 2006, 06:29:59 PM »

girl if you on this site "almost" every day....yuh would understand where we coming from, and why we might have a grudge against the US...thanks.........

Offline USgalWARRIORbf

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 22, 2006, 06:30:33 PM »

We don't expect to be ranked fifth in the World. Fact is, U.S. is a shit side and dey geh de arse wash.

USA IS A SHIT SIDE???????

girl please.  PLEASE!!!!!  I wish they had a "block " button on this damn message board cause u clearly dont know what you are talking about.  i dont even know why I am responding to what u just said.  How can a shit side reach as far as we did last world cup.  Toppa tell me if you had the pleasure of watching your country play in the world cup in 02.  matter of fact, dont tell me anything cause talkin to u about this sport is a waste of time.

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 22, 2006, 06:32:33 PM »

It's not about you dear..it's about de team you support..and if you like de warriors so much u won't have to give we ole talk about after de 1st rounds... anyways ah go take yuh advice and PM yuh...ah have to ask you something anyways ;)

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 22, 2006, 06:35:01 PM »

You obviously have a hidden agenda here,where exactly is your Allegiance.

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 22, 2006, 06:37:15 PM »

USA IS A SHIT SIDE???????

girl please.  PLEASE!!!!!  I wish they had a "block " button on this damn message board cause u clearly dont know what you are talking about.  i dont even know why I am responding to what u just said.  How can a shit side reach as far as we did last world cup.  Toppa tell me if you had the pleasure of watching your country play in the world cup in 02.  matter of fact, dont tell me anything cause talkin to u about this sport is a waste of time.

M'girl, meen care bout you, yuh know. Like you want to be the official U.S. PR on dis site. Nothing you could say could change my opinion about not liking the US football team. Just like how ah can't stand Australia's cricket team cos dey too arrogant. But at least dem have something tuh back up dey talks; dey actually good!  :devil:

This may be news to you eh, but the CONCACAF is arguably the weakest zone in World football so it eh no big surprise that U.S. does at least make it to the world cup. But if allyuh prove allyuh mettle and qualify from that group allyuh in dey, then I'll give jack he jacket.
www.westindiantube.com

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #51 on: March 22, 2006, 06:38:33 PM »
Because de US are bloody full of themselves... and their idiotic commentators make themselves look like fools by making rash backtracking comments to defend a side that was obviously outplayed completely.

Second string team?

stewpsssssss. If is a second string team dey put up against Germany then they are even bigger idiots.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Football talk = socawarriors.net
« Reply #52 on: March 22, 2006, 06:43:17 PM »
Guys! I think the problem here is us not accepting that the US team deserves to be ranked 5th in the World. Personally, I am not a fan of the US national team. I respect them but do not like them. Which Trinidadian would be after 1989? But they have worked hard for what they achieved and are happy about it. Yes, they are very cocky and I hate that about them. That 4-1 washing was embarrassing and i am sure they are going to look to redeem themselves asap. But we need to talk football. The US did well for most parts of the game. Although they did not feel there full team, they should not use that as an excuse because Germany felt a second string team as well. I believe that the US team will give an good account of themselves in the WC but it is not going to be easy. Lets talk football. I feeling sorry for this young lady who you guys bashing. I am sure he loves trini men and has nothing against Trinidad...right sweet heart?  ;D

Kingman
« Last Edit: March 22, 2006, 06:45:31 PM by kingman »

Paradise lies in ones' heart

Offline USgalWARRIORbf

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 22, 2006, 06:47:32 PM »

M'girl, meen care bout you, yuh know. Like you want to be the official U.S. PR on dis site. Nothing you could say could change my opinion about not liking the US football team. Just like how ah can't stand Australia's cricket team cos dey too arrogant. But at least dem have something tuh back up dey talks; dey actually good!  :devil:

This may be news to you eh, but the CONCACAF is arguably the weakest zone in World football so it eh no big surprise that U.S. does at least make it to the world cup. But if allyuh prove allyuh mettle and qualify from that group allyuh in dey, then I'll give jack he jacket.

okay toppa.  Im gonna give this one last try cause no matter how much the boys/men on this site would like, im not gonna indulge in a socawarrior girlfight.  you dont have to LIKE the US, i could care less.  but if u gonna talk, talk objectively and be as kind as to throw some fact in there atleast.  you saying concacaf is a weak zone isnt saying much, cause yall barely came out if concacaf.  So you tying to talk shit about my national team and u are being more successful at puttin your own team down.  Im guessing u are Trinidadian so.. i dunno i just dont think your post was a good look is all.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 22, 2006, 06:49:33 PM »

You're right about that, but I believe that even with your "stars" the US doesn't have a chance against Italy and Czech Rep...perhaps against Ghana(not so sure though).
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #55 on: March 22, 2006, 06:50:39 PM »
you seem to be missing our point... like yuh never had to sit through that self ritious over glorified peice ah corny ass shit movie called Miracle?

stewpsssssssss.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 22, 2006, 06:53:59 PM »

Maybe you didn't notice, but this is a website about the SOCA WARRIORS and for the fans of said team.

If you check this site everyday, as you claim, you would notice that we view your team as one of our biggest rivals. Argentines probably would say similar views if Brazil was on the receiving end of that beating. Also, as someone who watches games on TV, you probably would have noticed the overt dismissal that US commentators and fans have for TnT football. Hence the term  "thumbing up your noses." You guys just got a little too big for your britches and got a comeuppance.

I think that you are the one here that needs to breathe deeply. Tomorrow will come!!  If you can't handle us giving you some stick then, oh well!!!

BTW.All the people here know what "assesness??" is, so if you don't, oh well!!!!!!
TnT Patriot

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 22, 2006, 06:56:11 PM »

okay toppa.  Im gonna give this one last try cause no matter how much the boys/men on this site would like, im not gonna indulge in a socawarrior girlfight.  you dont have to LIKE the US, i could care less.  but if u gonna talk, talk objectively and be as kind as to throw some fact in there atleast.  you saying concacaf is a weak zone isnt saying much, cause yall barely came out if concacaf.  So you tying to talk shit about my national team and u are being more successful at puttin your own team down.  Im guessing u are Trinidadian so.. i dunno i just dont think your post was a good look is all.

Nope, I'm not putting my own team down because the U.S. were only able to beat us 1-0 in Conneticut and 2-1 in TnT. As I said before, the U.S. have more to prove than TnT and right now all dey shit talk hitting them back in dey face. Like Arena talking about who're the weakest in the upcoming World Cup and just the general arrogance that surrounds your football ( and everything else for that matter) makes people take a disliking to you. If you want to act like one of the best at least be able to back up your talks with actions. Just imagine how the commentators and the Public like you would have been gloating if the U.S. had won today, and now tink about why we glad dey geh licks.
www.westindiantube.com

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 22, 2006, 07:05:23 PM »
If you want to act like one of the best at least be able to back up your talks with actions. Just imagine how the commentators and the Public like you would have been gloating if the U.S. had won today, and now tink about why we glad dey geh licks.

That is the damn reason self i so glad they lost..and not only lost, but got totally hammered by a german side that is not considered strong at all. And with that group US has for world cup i really believe that trinidad has a much better chance to go thru theirs than the US does...they have lix to get this world cup
Last one they had a decent run..make quarters and rating up themselves...quick to forget they placed dead last the WC before! Until they consistently making it far in WC they cannot say much..but yet they like to!
Back in Trini...

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 22, 2006, 07:06:18 PM »
Until we start beating the US on a consistent basis only then we could start to give them ole talk about how dey team eh good........right now we doh have any room to talk..

1]; } ?>