April 27, 2024, 01:27:02 AM

Author Topic: usa crying  (Read 24955 times)

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: usa crying
« Reply #60 on: March 22, 2006, 07:10:28 PM »
Until we start beating the US on a consistent basis only then we could start to give them ole talk about how dey team eh good........right now we doh have any room to talk..

We have plenty room tuh talk because the comparison was never between TnT and the U.S. And even so, the U.S. ever gih we four goals in we Pweffen?
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #61 on: March 22, 2006, 07:11:41 PM »
Nope... we do... I have every right to believe Trinidad can beat the US.

We have now have the kind of possession skills and organizational aspects of the game that they base their team on... AND we have a multitude of talent and experience they dont have.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline USgalWARRIORbf

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 22, 2006, 07:14:31 PM »
If you want to act like one of the best at least be able to back up your talks with actions. Just imagine how the commentators and the Public like you would have been gloating if the U.S. had won today, and now tink about why we glad dey geh licks.

That is the damn reason self i so glad they lost..and not only lost, but got totally hammered by a german side that is not considered strong at all. And with that group US has for world cup i really believe that trinidad has a much better chance to go thru theirs than the US does...they have lix to get this world cup
Last one they had a decent run..make quarters and rating up themselves...quick to forget they placed dead last the WC before! Until they consistently making it far in WC they cannot say much..but yet they like to!

SEAN!!!!  i expected better fom you man... you are still my favorite white boy tho.

but how u gonna talk about us "consistently making it far in a WC" and yall just reach.  

Its a good thing u not at Howard no more cause you know id come looking for you.  

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #63 on: March 22, 2006, 07:15:56 PM »
If you want to act like one of the best at least be able to back up your talks with actions. Just imagine how the commentators and the Public like you would have been gloating if the U.S. had won today, and now tink about why we glad dey geh licks.

That is the damn reason self i so glad they lost..and not only lost, but got totally hammered by a german side that is not considered strong at all. And with that group US has for world cup i really believe that trinidad has a much better chance to go thru theirs than the US does...they have lix to get this world cup
Last one they had a decent run..make quarters and rating up themselves...quick to forget they placed dead last the WC before! Until they consistently making it far in WC they cannot say much..but yet they like to!

SEAN!!!!  i expected better fom you man... you are still my favorite white boy tho.

but how u gonna talk about us "consistently making it far in a WC" and yall just reach.  

Its a good thing u not at Howard no more cause you know id come looking for you.  

We'll make a bigger impact than the US.

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 22, 2006, 07:19:03 PM »
wayyyyyyz me name get call yes....i damn glad i not at howard for real...cuz i kno is nuff talk u wudda be comin at me with!
Back in Trini...

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 22, 2006, 07:23:29 PM »

So wha'? You feel men on dis site watching football just because TnT in de World Cup? People here watching football for years so they generally  have a good idea about  what makes a side a hot one and, unfortunately, the U.S. eh make de cut. You shouldn't really take it as a personal insult you know, people just don't like the kind of football you blokes play. Ah know yuh'n want tuh hear nothing from me eh, buh say what. 8)
www.westindiantube.com

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 22, 2006, 07:25:49 PM »
YES!!! USA LOSS!!!!!! I GLAD!!! LET BRUCE ARENA HHMC!!!!!

Right....now.....the reason that most people are possibly celebrating the defeat against the Germans is due to the massive arrogance that most US teams carry into a sporting event. Thus kindly take your ass washing and cool it. If yuh is number 5 in de world.....fight up with the best. Show that yuh deserve it ent.
And all them wishful ppl who saying USA getting into second round well.............if allyuh mad to do dat....well all power to you....cuz second in group E has to play First in group F......and guess who in group F....Look a clue......5 time world champions.......Lime yellow shirts.....samba........and the buck teeth boss who is the two time world player of the year......so........Doh reserve too many days in Germany aight?
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 22, 2006, 07:27:24 PM »
YES!!! USA LOSS!!!!!! I GLAD!!! LET BRUCE ARENA HHMC!!!!!

Right....now.....the reason that most people are possibly celebrating the defeat against the Germans is due to the massive arrogance that most US teams carry into a sporting event. Thus kindly take your ass washing and cool it. If yuh is number 5 in de world.....fight up with the best. Show that yuh deserve it ent.
And all them wishful ppl who saying USA getting into second round well.............if allyuh mad to do dat....well all power to you....cuz second in group E has to play First in group F......and guess who in group F....Look a clue......5 time world champions.......Lime yellow shirts.....samba........and the buck teeth boss who is the two time world player of the year......so........Doh reserve too many days in Germany aight?

lmao! :devil:
www.westindiantube.com

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 22, 2006, 07:30:29 PM »
i glad US lost.......and USgalwarrior de only reason that we does get on like this is because of de sh*t talking arena does make. if he keep he mouth shut i bet we wouldve never been like this,  so USA ALLYUH LOOK FUH DAT!!!!!!!!! :flamethrower:
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 22, 2006, 07:30:37 PM »

girl yuh still don't get it so I'll break it down in simple terms....we not comparing T&T with the States....in summary, all we saying is that all yuh is talk too much shit and yuh too cocky so I for one glad allyuh get licks....

do you believe you come on a die hard T&T website and defending the States....yuh reminding meh of dem Bahrainians.....but the difference is that we not even playing all yuh...i'll quote what a wise man once said....hush yuh ass!

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 22, 2006, 07:38:46 PM »
Wey Green Beret?? Green Beret, how come de U.S. eh "spank Germany arse"?  :o

:rotfl:
www.westindiantube.com

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #71 on: March 22, 2006, 07:40:29 PM »

dat fellah is ah moron.

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 22, 2006, 07:45:39 PM »

dat fellah is ah moron.

Dise muh horse man, ah does low him. He have ah identity crisis nah, Trini parents but born in America. Ah feel USGal going through ah similar ting too- full-blooded American but Trini by de bone.  :-X
www.westindiantube.com

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 22, 2006, 08:02:28 PM »
for real green beret had well rate up de game! he staying quiet!
Back in Trini...

Offline MATADOR

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 22, 2006, 09:22:55 PM »
ent.

ah rel fedup ah dem dred... dey too f**kin bias.

stewpssssss is sickenin.

Germany geh 4-1 from Italy

USA geh 4-1 from Germany... now think about how many goal Italy go put down on de US in de WC.

And they are ranked 5th... stewpssssssssssssss.

Boss from that comment it tells me that you ent know much about this game.. For the sport dont work like that.. Honestly I dont support the US however if Italy don't bring their A game against them they liable to lose. This game is about who show up on the pitch..you know that.. so come on change that mind set.

Respect.

Offline JERSEY TRINI

• trotty
  • Hero Warrior
  • without god life just doesn't make sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: March 22, 2006, 09:54:36 PM »
ent.

stewpssssss is sickenin.

USA geh 4-1 from Germany... now think about how many goal Italy go put down on de US in de WC.

Boss from that comment it tells me that you ent know much about this game.. For the sport dont work like that.. Honestly I dont support the US however if Italy don't bring their A game against them they liable to lose. This game is about who show up on the pitch..you know that.. so come on change that mind set.

Respect.

That comment really doesn't make any sense they Jefferz.  So you saying that Mexico and USA shouda hit we about 8 because Guatemala beat we 5-1? Allyuh really good yes

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 23, 2006, 04:11:49 AM »
I just want to make a statement here,i don't like or agree with ppl saying on this forum we don't like or hate the US national team,i would rather those statements be more individual than labeling the forum as haters of the US,it have a lot of our nationals involved with US Soccer and you never know how much of what you say going to affect us.

We have ppl fighting to get contracts,doing their courses,scholarships,coaching Colleges,Clubs etc Directing various programs,in other words we depend on them to enhance our future.We don't have any American Coaches/Players in our leagues or national level in T&T but most if not all of our best Coaches/players came through the American system.

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #77 on: March 23, 2006, 04:26:55 AM »
ent.

stewpssssss is sickenin.

Respect.

That comment really doesn't make any sense they Jefferz.  So you saying that Mexico and USA shouda hit we about 8 because Guatemala beat we 5-1? Allyuh really good yes

True...

I know ah would have a witty comeback but that Guetemala game really was insanity.

Yea so it was a rash comment... buh ah fedup hearin about how great these americans are.

Im sure with the progress we made that only Mexico stands in our way for top Concacaf Team.

I could be blantantly wrong buh das how I feel.

Offline marcel

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 23, 2006, 06:33:33 AM »
usa played a quite good game
germans were a little bit better,but not much
t&t would beat them both

germany only has ballack and schweinsteiger and the rest is level 0

germany had the luck they scored
the 2nd one from schneider was great
but it were accident goals
they did not play good

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 23, 2006, 07:29:12 AM »
*Janitor sweeping up de claws and carnage from yesterday*
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 23, 2006, 08:49:47 AM »
Goodness.  Yall have PLENTY animosity for the US and I dont understand it.    You will never hear a US fan say " Good for Trinidad, they lost" and if you thought about it youd understand why.  USA Crying? not quite.  I was mad at todays game, only because of how they broke down and got shook after one goal.  But thats to be expected when the maj on the team is young.  We didnt have Beasley, McBride, Lewis, Reyna, Bocanegra, Onyewu, Pope, Donovan... So i will laugh at all of you foolish enough to rejoice in this lost because the only games that matter are against Ghana, Czech, and Italy.  I can take shit talk, I just hope all of yall can take it cause there will be enough comin from my mouth after yall first round games. 
Look at dat a Female haffi teach alyuh stoopid ass about USA football.. USA put in a 3rd string team and allyuh bigging up allyuh chest.. Some a allyuh ass living illegal here and supporting Germany .. why allyuh doh haul allyuh ass and go live a germany..Mi tiad see people diss de U.S team.. I swear one time I hated de entire USA team but that was then..The USA aint do nothin wrong to mi.. If allyuh ass see dat novemeber 19th game USA didnt beat we..we GK beat we, FIFA beat we, de flicking ref beat we,  not de USA..  My kids born here and raise here (USA) I aint supporting no outside team before USA... allyuh man is straight nemackaram!!!!
warmonga..
Black Lives Matter..

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 23, 2006, 08:52:23 AM »
Goodness.  Yall have PLENTY animosity for the US and I dont understand it.    You will never hear a US fan say " Good for Trinidad, they lost" and if you thought about it youd understand why.  USA Crying? not quite.  I was mad at todays game, only because of how they broke down and got shook after one goal.  But thats to be expected when the maj on the team is young.  We didnt have Beasley, McBride, Lewis, Reyna, Bocanegra, Onyewu, Pope, Donovan... So i will laugh at all of you foolish enough to rejoice in this lost because the only games that matter are against Ghana, Czech, and Italy.  I can take shit talk, I just hope all of yall can take it cause there will be enough comin from my mouth after yall first round games. 

It's not animosity.....it's a grudge.....just accept it and ignore it......the energy that you spend trying to convert most Trinis into US football lovers, or even trying to get most Trinis to be unbiased and speak rationally about the US is a guaranteed waste....trust me.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2006, 08:54:51 AM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Green Beret

• Jr. Warrior
  • Army Of One
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 23, 2006, 09:15:43 AM »

dat fellah is ah moron.

Dise muh horse man, ah does low him. He have ah identity crisis nah, Trini parents but born in America. Ah feel USGal going through ah similar ting too- full-blooded American but Trini by de bone.  :-X

Look me here!!! I'm not hiding.

Smallie, I have an identity crisis? How yuh go say dat bout me Smallie?

Jefferz, I luv u too man.

USGalWarrior, BIG-UP!!!

OK, Germany gave us a second half schooling. Like I said before, we are no where near the 5th best team in the world, not even top 10. And we still have mountains to climb before we can consistently challenge the likes of Germany, Italy, Brazil and the power houses.

But, we are light years closer to those teams than T&T is.  :rotfl: (I'm not hating).

No excuses, Germany showed why they are 3 time world cup winners.

But in true American fashion, we will regroup, take out our frustration on Jamaica... :rotfl:... and get ready to the WC. We got a cut-arse yesterday, but that hasn't changed anything for June.

Find Out If You Have What It Takes To Earn The Green Beret.

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 23, 2006, 09:19:46 AM »
take care jamaica gone an school allyuh.....that go be rel scenes :rotfl:
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline Jahyouth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 23, 2006, 09:23:13 AM »
I just want to make a statement here,i don't like or agree with ppl saying on this forum we don't like or hate the US national team,i would rather those statements be more individual than labeling the forum as haters of the US,it have a lot of our nationals involved with US Soccer and you never know how much of what you say going to affect us.

We have ppl fighting to get contracts,doing their courses,scholarships,coaching Colleges,Clubs etc Directing various programs,in other words we depend on them to enhance our future.We don't have any American Coaches/Players in our leagues or national level in T&T but most if not all of our best Coaches/players came through the American system.

Coop's with all due respect, people on a Trinidad football site saying that they hate the US national team will not take any food out of your mouth.  Relax.  What are you afraid of?  That one morning the powers in US soccer will wake up and say, "there are people on a Trinidadian website that hate the US national team so we don't want any more Trinidadians in our coaching courses, on athletic scholarships, coaching our kids etc"?

Make sense nah man.  steups
« Last Edit: March 23, 2006, 09:53:51 AM by Jahyouth »

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 23, 2006, 09:23:29 AM »
Look at dat a Female haffi teach alyuh stoopid ass about USA football.. USA put in a 3rd string team and allyuh bigging up allyuh chest.. Some a allyuh ass living illegal here and supporting Germany .. why allyuh doh haul allyuh ass and go live a germany..Mi tiad see people diss de U.S team.. I swear one time I hated de entire USA team but that was then..The USA aint do nothin wrong to mi.. If allyuh ass see dat novemeber 19th game USA didnt beat we..we GK beat we, FIFA beat we, de flicking ref beat we,  not de USA..  My kids born here and raise here (USA) I aint supporting no outside team before USA... allyuh man is straight nemackaram!!!!
warmonga..
Hush yuh ass!!!
TnT Patriot

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 23, 2006, 09:28:17 AM »
 Green Beret is a rel idiot yes. You so stupid you join the army to fight for America who doh care about you :rotfl: :devil: But here you are fighting down T&T and just FIGHTING THE LIME (you does try to be trini so you might know what that mean)...USA got schooled by Germany. A thrashing. USA just fit but as soon as a side fitter than them they will lose. And Green Beret it really int change anything for June because all the show-off allyuh doing wouldn't stop the licks allyuh going to get in that group. I proud of my country because We reach and we have nothing to lose in Germany ( only gain). USA bussing up their mouth and they will get spanked. PS USA never produce anything close to Dwight, or Latas,....when allyuh do HOLLA BACK....warmonga i never believe you so dumb nah to support the US like that...Germany thrash them fool ...And you have to be Jamaican to be talking so much crap. So what if your kids born here...who cares pal??? that int changing the price of flour....So GWAN FROM HERE AND CRY YUH PICKNEY :rotfl:
« Last Edit: March 23, 2006, 09:40:18 AM by Ponnoxx »

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 23, 2006, 09:31:38 AM »
warmonga..

Well dat is YOUR opinion so you could, according to you, "move n gwey!"
www.westindiantube.com

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 23, 2006, 09:33:02 AM »

Look me here!!! I'm not hiding.

Smallie, I have an identity crisis? How yuh go say dat bout me Smallie?

Jefferz, I luv u too man.

USGalWarrior, BIG-UP!!!

OK, Germany gave us a second half schooling. Like I said before, we are no where near the 5th best team in the world, not even top 10. And we still have mountains to climb before we can consistently challenge the likes of Germany, Italy, Brazil and the power houses.

But, we are light years closer to those teams than T&T is.  :rotfl: (I'm not hating).

No excuses, Germany showed why they are 3 time world cup winners.

But in true American fashion, we will regroup, take out our frustration on Jamaica... :rotfl:... and get ready to the WC. We got a cut-arse yesterday, but that hasn't changed anything for June.

;)
www.westindiantube.com

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 23, 2006, 09:52:27 AM »
Oh gorm allyuh de Janitor clean up de madness from yesterday allyuh come to make more mess?

Anyway before dis ting get rel outta hand....ah fine allyuh should pull back on de personal attacks

Green Beret come troo, he take he ting like ah man and say he go come back....dat is how trini does do it,, take de talk and come back ah nex day to give some, but de man do it non personal and respectful

De yankee chick do de same ting,, she could take picong and she could give (although claws come out an ting)....lehwe keep it at dat level an done nah?

Some ah de fellahs who livin in de states of the opinion, 'doh bad tak de hand dat feed yuh'...nuttn wrong wit dat,....dem eh waste dong Trini in de same sentence, so man cyah get vex fuh dat

Fuh de americans, wuh allyuh seein here is jus rivalry...no different from de Red Sox vs NY Yankees rivalry..or Knicks vs Heat or Bengals vs Browns etc etc etc
De USA will always get pong on here.....but is really de team and Arenas in particular dey mean

Dis emotion ting on ah message board go spiral too high real quick...so allyuh ease back lil bit, no need to bring in politics and all kinda ting dat really eh relevant

If allyuh have to get REAL...ah willin to sponsor ah grudge match beetween Toppa vs USwarriorgirl in ah ring filled wit Jello and tight T-shirts  ;)

Odder dan dat some allyuh need to read Touches post...and 'tek dat an cool it'
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

1]; } ?>