March 28, 2024, 03:17:23 AM

Author Topic: usa crying  (Read 24754 times)

fabio

usa crying
« on: March 22, 2006, 03:29:56 PM »
4-1, game almost done and d americans comemtators who own EPSN start to baul that they key players missing and oh "he not looking for excuse" yea right!!! germany missin men 2. tek 4 in yuh backside US. alyuh is ah powerhouse!

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: usa crying
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2006, 03:31:52 PM »
4-1, game almost done and d americans comemtators who own EPSN start to baul that they key players missing and oh "he not looking for excuse" yea right!!! germany missin men 2. tek 4 in yuh backside US. alyuh is ah powerhouse!

Bwa ha ha ha a hahha

:rotfl:

Tek dat Arena!!

come Soca Warriors... we need to realise the US is boo... and lift we game when we play them... instead of rolling over meekly
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2006, 03:33:08 PM »
ent.

ah rel fedup ah dem dred... dey too f**kin bias.

stewpssssss is sickenin.

Germany geh 4-1 from Italy

USA geh 4-1 from Germany... now think about how many goal Italy go put down on de US in de WC.

And they are ranked 5th... stewpssssssssssssss.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2006, 03:33:48 PM »
USA ent sure to get out ah de first round nah.
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

TrinInfinite

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2006, 03:41:17 PM »
US not gettin past 2nd rounds, dey stickin like usual, tt is a rising power now :beermug:

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2006, 03:45:17 PM »
I know you guys aint no shit about U<S football because if allyuh think germany gwan good because dey beat a 3rdstring U>S team .. yu fools got major problem..
USA beating from a side cum world cup time ..trus mi..
warmonga
war
Black Lives Matter..

fabio

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2006, 03:45:46 PM »
US not gettin past 2nd rounds, dey stickin like usual, tt is a rising power now :beermug:

how usa getting dey arse buss making we ah rising power house ti?  :rotfl:  :rotfl:  ::)

fabio

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2006, 03:47:40 PM »
I know you guys aint no shit about U<S football because if allyuh think germany gwan good because dey beat a 3rdstring U>S team .. yu fools got major problem..
warmonga
war

ok papito, yuh stop dey and feel so  ::)  :shameonyou:

Offline ANC2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2006, 03:48:02 PM »
Football doh work so. Ok USA loss but it is a CONCACAF Tem and I vex when CONCACAF loss.
Obserevr say that he feel USA eh getting out they group and man say all kind ah thing.

It just shows USA have plenty work to do.

We have plenty work to do too, i only wish we was playing this type of competition.

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2006, 03:48:11 PM »
one game doh really say much nah...but it's time the USA get some serious licks so dey can hush dey mouth...but ah won't be happy until we can do dat to dem...ranking doh say much either...5th place get 4 from 22nd place...steupss

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline Augi

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2006, 03:52:57 PM »
I saw the second half .For the first 15 mins of it the US, being 1 goal down had the Germans under pressure.I was surprised because the US was feilding a lot of new players.The Germans absorb the pressure and did not crack like a true football superpower. Then the flood gates opened and not even the super skills of Keeper Keller could have saved the US from the embrassment...3 of the best goals in about 19 mins! then the US had to "foul" khan to save some face.  The German looked good in attack.Look out for them in de summer.

Offline trinibug

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2006, 03:53:22 PM »
This is one reason men doh like the US - in any sports or other activity.
When they win, is one setta crowing - a man send me ah email to go by a bar and watch the US buss some licks on Germany.
When they loss, is everything except that they get beat. It was a young/depleted side, the ref was tiefing, the other team had the home advantage...

Now I am the first to say that all these world cup warm-up games is fete match that doh mean anything, but I do think a loss is always a good thing at this point for teams that need a reality check b4 the cup.

T&T need wins to boost confidence, US need losses to focus on the goal and not get cocky.

Germany need a bush bath, but it look like Klinsmann might keep he job - at least for this week.
Must rhyme with an O

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2006, 03:56:16 PM »
I saw the second half .For the first 15 mins of it the US, being 1 goal down had the Germans under pressure.I was surprised because the US was feilding a lot of new players.The Germans absorb the pressure and did not crack like a true football superpower. Then the flood gates opened and not even the super skills of Keeper Keller could have saved the US from the embrassment...3 of the best goals in about 19 mins! then the US had to "foul" khan to save some face.  The German looked good in attack.Look out for them in de summer.

Real men on the forum sleeping on Germany...watch dem men turn in to the exorcist come WC time. Host nation does have something to prove.
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2006, 03:57:06 PM »
a man send me ah email to go by a bar and watch the US buss some licks on Germany.

I hope you take some extra care and effort .... TO RUB IT IN HIS FACE REAL GOOD!!  :devil:

Offline #8

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2006, 03:58:26 PM »
ent.

ah rel fedup ah dem dred... dey too f**kin bias.

stewpssssss is sickenin.

Germany geh 4-1 from Italy

USA geh 4-1 from Germany... now think about how many goal Italy go put down on de US in de WC.

And they are ranked 5th... stewpssssssssssssss.
i endorsing everything yuh say in this post here Jefferz :beermug:

Offline trinibug

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2006, 04:01:18 PM »
a man send me ah email to go by a bar and watch the US buss some licks on Germany.

I hope you take some extra care and effort .... TO RUB IT IN HIS FACE REAL GOOD!!  :devil:

Nah, I couldn't make the turn, but I did send him a reply asking how the victory celebrations was...

Is all my English partners I have to watch out for, I done promise them a 4-0 victory for T&T in the world cup. I talk so much smack, them men say they will pick me up from my house and buy all my beers so that they know where I am when the game playing.

But then, them know I on kicks. After all, T&T will ease up England and only win 3-1...

until June 10, I talking plenty smack, T&T winning the cup!
Must rhyme with an O

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2006, 04:05:04 PM »
warmonga
war

That is not no 3rd string team, you exagerrating.
Keller, Mastroeni, Convey, Eddie Johnson have started many games for the USA.
I agree it is mostly a 2nd string side, but not 3rd.

Who was USA missing?  They change players so much I not even sure. Donovan, Beasley, Eddie Lewis and who else?

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2006, 04:08:37 PM »
warmonga
war

That's about the biggest set ah shit I've heard for a long time,come better than that.......
By the way did you see arena face,look again ok.

Offline daryn

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2006, 04:08:54 PM »
warmonga
war

Who was USA missing?  They change players so much I not even sure. Donovan, Beasley, Eddie Lewis and who else?

Onyewu, McBride, Reyna, Dempsey
« Last Edit: March 22, 2006, 04:12:37 PM by daryn »

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2006, 04:13:22 PM »
Boy Arena face look like he wanted to crawl into a hole. He just stood there with he mouth gaping. Quite a site. I hate that wry smile he always have at the end of games.
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Isaachunt

« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2006, 04:23:18 PM »
 I tell allyuh already that USA is just a running team and as long as a team running with them they can't win :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Marky NYC

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2006, 04:24:49 PM »

If you ask me I dont think USA will even get past the first round, Trini has a better chance of making it to the second round.

They have to Play Czech and Italy... and I dont thing they are beating any from those 2.

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2006, 04:27:11 PM »
dread...I glad Germany won, simply because I like Klinsmann and think Ballack is a boss. But I eh hating on the US at all. Seriously, what the US team have to do with what them ESPN idiots  have to say, or where FIFA ranks them. Allyah ever listen to Trini commentators during a game...lawd...give it a rest

Good win Germany, but they still in a mess. They needed that victory real bad and played like their lives defended on it. Yet still, it was 1-0 on home soil against a US B-team for the first 73 minutes. This was a US B-squad at best, with a few definite A and C -team players. US have real depth, so you recognize all the players names...but the vast majority of the men on that squad  either eh going to Germany or riding the bench. If a T&T B-side went and hold German 0-1 for 73 minutes on German soil, we woulda be singing a different tune...

Missing guaranteed A-team payers that were missing who will be key players in Germany: Donovan, Beasley, Reyna, McBride, Dempsey, Onyewu, Eddie Lewis, Bocanegra, Frankie Hejduk, John O'Brien

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2006, 04:36:04 PM »
D us keeper get ,strech up like ah old panty :rotfl:

Offline skins

• Barca4ever
  • Hero Warrior
  • orginally from san do
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2006, 04:42:23 PM »
wanna real hear them cry. Go on bigsoccer.com

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2006, 04:44:10 PM »
dread...I glad Germany won, simply because I like Klinsmann and think Ballack is a boss. But I eh hating on the US at all. Seriously, what the US team have to do with what them ESPN idiots  have to say, or where FIFA ranks them. Allyah ever listen to Trini commentators during a game...lawd...give it a rest

Good win Germany, but they still in a mess. They needed that victory real bad and played like their lives defended on it. Yet still, it was 1-0 on home soil against a US B-team for the first 73 minutes. This was a US B-squad at best, with a few definite A and C -team players. US have real depth, so you recognize all the players names...but the vast majority of the men on that squad  either eh going to Germany or riding the bench. If a T&T B-side went and hold German 0-1 for 73 minutes on German soil, we woulda be singing a different tune...

Missing guaranteed A-team payers that were missing who will be key players in Germany: Donovan, Beasley, Reyna, McBride, Dempsey, Onyewu, Eddie Lewis, Bocanegra, Frankie Hejduk, John O'Brien

T&T is always happy to see the U.S. lose.....T&T will always have a negative bias towards/against US is football.........We don't care if it's an A, B, or C team.......That is just the grudge we(in general) have with them..........reasonable or not...hatorade or not.........T&T just does not like the U.S. in football...........end of story.

I'm sure there are countless other such hate relationships in sports that cloud all rationale & impair all degrees of intelligence in the name of grudges and rivalry........so it go.
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2006, 05:02:30 PM »

T&T is always happy to see the U.S. lose.....T&T will always have a negative bias towards/against US is football.........We don't care if it's an A, B, or C team.......That is just the grudge we(in general) have with them..........reasonable or not...hatorade or not.........T&T just does not like the U.S. in football...........end of story.

I'm sure there are countless other such hate relationships in sports that cloud all rationale & impair all degrees of intelligence in the name of grudges and rivalry........so it go.

Kicker you does get me mad sometimes  >:(

It damn well reasonable. Take dat USA
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2006, 05:22:12 PM »

I agree it was reasonable.....(the nov 19 grudge that is...I doh hate)....but whether you agree or not..........yuh hadda just accept it. T&T DOES NOT LIKE THE U.S. IN FOOTBALL- SIMPLE
« Last Edit: March 23, 2006, 09:20:06 AM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2006, 05:30:02 PM »

:rotfl:

Anybody know when is de replay? I was on work.
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2006, 05:42:18 PM »
warmonga
war

Onyewu, McBride, Reyna, Dempsey

Onye-who?  Steups

1]; } ?>