April 28, 2024, 03:04:22 PM

Author Topic: usa crying  (Read 24998 times)

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: usa crying
« Reply #90 on: March 23, 2006, 09:55:21 AM »
I just want to make a statement here,i don't like or agree with ppl saying on this forum we don't like or hate the US national team,i would rather those statements be more individual than labeling the forum as haters of the US,it have a lot of our nationals involved with US Soccer and you never know how much of what you say going to affect us.

We have ppl fighting to get contracts,doing their courses,scholarships,coaching Colleges,Clubs etc Directing various programs,in other words we depend on them to enhance our future.We don't have any American Coaches/Players in our leagues or national level in T&T but most if not all of our best Coaches/players came through the American system.

the generalization is innacurate..........and deep down I'm sure most if not all people on here have high respect for the strides that the U.S. has made in the game.......what you read on here is more harmless gun talk than anything else.....when people get personal and start trying to talk about politics etc.....then that's taking it a bit too far.
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Green Beret

• Jr. Warrior
  • Army Of One
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 23, 2006, 09:59:37 AM »
Green Beret is a rel idiot yes. You so stupid you join the army to fight for America who doh care about you :rotfl: :devil: But here you are fighting down T&T and just FIGHTING THE LIME (you does try to be trini so you might know what that mean)...USA got schooled by Germany. A thrashing. USA just fit but as soon as a side fitter than them they will lose. And Green Beret it really int change anything for June because all the show-off allyuh doing wouldn't stop the licks allyuh going to get in that group. I proud of my country because We reach and we have nothing to lose in Germany ( only gain). USA bussing up their mouth and they will get spanked. PS USA never produce anything close to Dwight, or Latas,....when allyuh do HOLLA BACK....warmonga i never believe you so dumb nah to support the US like that...Germany thrash them fool ...And you have to be Jamaican to be talking so much crap. So what if your kids born here...who cares pal??? that int changing the price of flour....So GWAN FROM HERE AND CRY YUH PICKNEY :rotfl:

Breda-man, I juss glad you was able to get dat off yuh chess.
Yuh feel betta now?
Good.

My grandfather served in the British army during WWII. My father served in the TTDF. I am serving in de US Army. I guess that makes us a family of fools.  :rotfl:

But as my boy Andre Samuel does say:

Ah love it... bad!
Find Out If You Have What It Takes To Earn The Green Beret.

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 23, 2006, 10:10:39 AM »
Oh gorm allyuh de Janitor clean up de madness from yesterday allyuh come to make more mess?

Anyway before dis ting get rel outta hand....ah fine allyuh should pull back on de personal attacks

Green Beret come troo, he take he ting like ah man and say he go come back....dat is how trini does do it,, take de talk and come back ah nex day to give some, but de man do it non personal and respectful

De yankee chick do de same ting,, she could take picong and she could give (although claws come out an ting)....lehwe keep it at dat level an done nah?

Some ah de fellahs who livin in de states of the opinion, 'doh bad tak de hand dat feed yuh'...nuttn wrong wit dat,....dem eh waste dong Trini in de same sentence, so man cyah get vex fuh dat

Fuh de americans, wuh allyuh seein here is jus rivalry...no different from de Red Sox vs NY Yankees rivalry..or Knicks vs Heat or Bengals vs Browns etc etc etc
De USA will always get pong on here.....but is really de team and Arenas in particular dey mean

Dis emotion ting on ah message board go spiral too high real quick...so allyuh ease back lil bit, no need to bring in politics and all kinda ting dat really eh relevant

If allyuh have to get REAL...ah willin to sponsor ah grudge match beetween Toppa vs USwarriorgirl in ah ring filled wit Jello and tight T-shirts  ;)

Odder dan dat some allyuh need to read Touches post...and 'tek dat an cool it'

LOL! steups
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 23, 2006, 10:59:43 AM »

LOL! steups

So no to Jello?...how about mud, yuh prefer mud? 
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 23, 2006, 12:36:18 PM »

LOL! steups

So no to Jello?...how about mud, yuh prefer mud? 

::) You retarded oui. lol
www.westindiantube.com

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 23, 2006, 01:35:50 PM »
ent.

ah rel fedup ah dem dred... dey too f**kin bias.

stewpssssss is sickenin.

Germany geh 4-1 from Italy

USA geh 4-1 from Germany... now think about how many goal Italy go put down on de US in de WC.

And they are ranked 5th... stewpssssssssssssss.

:'(  :rotfl:
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 23, 2006, 02:52:29 PM »
Green Beret is a rel idiot yes. You so stupid you join the army to fight for America who doh care about you :rotfl: :devil: But here you are fighting down T&T and just FIGHTING THE LIME (you does try to be trini so you might know what that mean)...USA got schooled by Germany. A thrashing. USA just fit but as soon as a side fitter than them they will lose. And Green Beret it really int change anything for June because all the show-off allyuh doing wouldn't stop the licks allyuh going to get in that group. I proud of my country because We reach and we have nothing to lose in Germany ( only gain). USA bussing up their mouth and they will get spanked. PS USA never produce anything close to Dwight, or Latas,....when allyuh do HOLLA BACK....warmonga i never believe you so dumb nah to support the US like that...Germany thrash them fool ...And you have to be Jamaican to be talking so much crap. So what if your kids born here...who cares pal??? that int changing the price of flour....So GWAN FROM HERE AND CRY YUH PICKNEY :rotfl:

Breda-man, I juss glad you was able to get dat off yuh chess.
Yuh feel betta now?
Good.

My grandfather served in the British army during WWII. My father served in the TTDF. I am serving in de US Army. I guess that makes us a family of fools. :rotfl:

But as my boy Andre Samuel does say:

Ah love it... bad!
YES IT DOES seem so to me....But that is your preference... The point is the US got destroyed...Germany were missing players too...the US should feel ashamed...Its probably the biggest nation in terms of size taking part...Green Beret stop being so foolish and compare T&T with USA...If USA find a world class player in every state they have 51...If they find an average of 1 world class player for 2 states they have 20 players....You telling me that USA should lose to anyone if they so good ??? T&T is a drop on the map and they produce better players than the USA ever had...The US feel good beating us ??? hmmm...Caribbean Coaches is the people who fuel the football in the US anyway...Green Beret , allyuh fellas just stupid and stuck up for no reason because USA is crap when you look at the big picture

Offline Green Beret

• Jr. Warrior
  • Army Of One
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 23, 2006, 03:07:15 PM »
Ponnoxx, is people like you who make a strong, compelling case in favor of ABORTION. You are a waste of a sperm and an egg. You are about as good a candidate for an abortion as I have ever seen. Better your mother had given your father a blow job.

US getting 4 goals from Germany is the biggest even in your life? You are a pitiful little fool. In the grand scheme of things, Germany is SUPPOSED to beat the US.

I just wanted to get that off my chest. Now I feel better. I won't waste my time with you any further. Kaka-hole!!!  :rotfl:

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 23, 2006, 03:24:34 PM »
USgal and Green Berret: Here is the deal

We concede that over the past 15 years USA football has developed faster and better than T&T.  However, it is important to note that not one single US player in that time have risen to the standards of a Yorke or Latapy.  We have better players in our country and Caribbean hands down.  USA has beaten us in money, coaching and player development.  We agree to that.

The problem we have is the general arrogance of Americans as it relates to football.  American media and teams have shown little or no respect for the region they are in.  If USa was not as arrogant with their approach to the game you would have had more fans.

T&T and Jamaica are the top Caribbean teams yet we don't have any indignation for any other developing nation.  Even with Bahrain all the talk on this site ended with the game. We don't hate Bahrain or Guatemala or Costa Rica becase they are respectful teams. They have respect for footballing nations.

The USA seems to have a policy of arrogance and ignorance when it comes to the broader game at the highest level.  And that showed with your coach and goal keeper today.  Every time Donovan gets on camera and says "We know everyone hates us so we have to show them..etc"  it's like me coming on an american pickup game being the only foreigner and demanding eveyones respect.  Well when it comes to world soccer the USA are immigrants and the world will keep saying get these guys out of here until you guys get some respect.  So line up for your card....Take licks >:(
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 23, 2006, 04:10:47 PM »
USgal and Green Berret: Here is the deal

We concede that over the past 15 years USA football has developed faster and better than T&T. However, it is important to note that not one single US player in that time have risen to the standards of a Yorke or Latapy. We have better players in our country and Caribbean hands down. USA has beaten us in money, coaching and player development. We agree to that.

The problem we have is the general arrogance of Americans as it relates to football. American media and teams have shown little or no respect for the region they are in. If USa was not as arrogant with their approach to the game you would have had more fans.

T&T and Jamaica are the top Caribbean teams yet we don't have any indignation for any other developing nation. Even with Bahrain all the talk on this site ended with the game. We don't hate Bahrain or Guatemala or Costa Rica becase they are respectful teams. They have respect for footballing nations.

The USA seems to have a policy of arrogance and ignorance when it comes to the broader game at the highest level. And that showed with your coach and goal keeper today. Every time Donovan gets on camera and says "We know everyone hates us so we have to show them..etc" it's like me coming on an american pickup game being the only foreigner and demanding eveyones respect. Well when it comes to world soccer the USA are immigrants and the world will keep saying get these guys out of here until you guys get some respect. So line up for your card....Take licks >:(
Well said..........As for Green Beret...nice try...If my parents wanted me to die for NO REASON they would have encouraged me to join the US Army... :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :devil:

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: March 23, 2006, 04:44:06 PM »
That is ah good one that is ah good one sah....... :rotfl:  :rotfl:   That is street mess up he ent know bout that.
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 23, 2006, 05:11:36 PM »
Ponnoxx, is people like you who make a strong, compelling case in favor of ABORTION. You are a waste of a sperm and an egg. You are about as good a candidate for an abortion as I have ever seen. Better your mother had given your father a blow job.

US getting 4 goals from Germany is the biggest even in your life? You are a pitiful little fool. In the grand scheme of things, Germany is SUPPOSED to beat the US.

I just wanted to get that off my chest. Now I feel better. I won't waste my time with you any further. Kaka-hole!!!  :rotfl:
you dont even know wat u want in life.is ah shame yuh grandpapi come back from ww11.yuh know wuh is your problem boy,you watch too rambo movies.why bush doh send yuh dumb ass iraq and let dem muslim boy bugger yuh.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 23, 2006, 06:14:01 PM »
do you goys know that there was trini's in the world trade centre when it dropped.

well my aunt was one

do you know how much trini's reside in america and new york in general.

do you know when a terroist attacks a mojor city or country it affects the whole world?

bush send my dumb ass to iraq twice but ah guess allyuh go rather meh terrosing the streets ah trini

bun fire on green baret all yuh want but leave the military out ah what yuh doh know nah

stupessssssssssssssss
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 23, 2006, 06:17:02 PM »
do you goys know that there was trini's in the world trade centre when it dropped.

well my aunt was one

do you know when a terroist attacks a mojor city or country it affects the whole world?

bush send my dumb ass to iraq twice but ah guess allyuh go rather meh terrosing the streets ah trini

bun fire on green baret all yuh want but leave the military out ah what yuh doh know nah

stupessssssssssssssss

Remind meh, what did Iraq have to do with the destruction of the World Trade Centre? Buh anyway...dey's a football and not political forum as someone pointed out before.
www.westindiantube.com

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #104 on: March 23, 2006, 06:17:46 PM »
Wey Green Beret?? Green Beret, how come de U.S. eh "spank Germany arse"?  :o

:rotfl:

dat fellah is ah moron.

:rotfl:

stewps

Dise muh horse man, ah does low him. He have ah identity crisis nah, Trini parents but born in America. Ah feel USGal going through ah similar ting too- full-blooded American but Trini by de bone.  :-X

Look me here!!! I'm not hiding.

Smallie, I have an identity crisis? How yuh go say dat bout me Smallie?

Jefferz, I luv u too man.

USGalWarrior, BIG-UP!!!

OK, Germany gave us a second half schooling. Like I said before, we are no where near the 5th best team in the world, not even top 10. And we still have mountains to climb before we can consistently challenge the likes of Germany, Italy, Brazil and the power houses.

But, we are light years closer to those teams than T&T is.  :rotfl: (I'm not hating).

No excuses, Germany showed why they are 3 time world cup winners.

But in true American fashion, we will regroup, take out our frustration on Jamaica... :rotfl:... and get ready to the WC. We got a cut-arse yesterday, but that hasn't changed anything for June.

since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: March 23, 2006, 06:23:10 PM »
 morvantman hard luck deyI apologize to you....That Green Beret is an Idiot....I didn't want to direct anything toward you or any other soldier just that Jack-A S S ( green beret)... But back to football...USA should be ashamed of themselves trying to make excuses for being shredded by Germany...

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #106 on: March 23, 2006, 06:24:50 PM »
morvantman hard luck deyI apologize to you....That Green Beret is an Idiot....I didn't want to direct anything toward you or any other soldier just that Jack-A S S ( green beret)... But back to football...USA should be ashamed of themselves trying to make excuses for being shredded by Germany...

ah tell yuh from de start he ah moron.

Morvant ah sorry to hear dat... I lost ah freind...  :beermug:

since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Auburn Trini

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 23, 2006, 07:11:37 PM »
laawd.... from de time i see this thread I expected to see Green beret in action ....
Green Beret ... like you is Captain America man.... when the US gettin bash ... like you is de last line of defence.... ;D

My opinion is that the US team better than the score shows.... yeah dey get beat bad dis rounds but in the end is a friendly ....
same way i didn't get too critical of the German team when dey get licks from Italy....

Though i hadda admit... seein a stressed Arena brought tears to my eyes (joy that is) and then a big  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: and a few  :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: to celebrate de moment
I glad Captain America didn't show up to buss meh head and spoil the moment :devil: :devil:

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 23, 2006, 07:17:37 PM »
laawd.... from de time i see this thread I expected to see Green beret in action ....
Green Beret ... like you is Captain America man.... when the US gettin bash ... like you is de last line of defence.... ;D

My opinion is that the US team better than the score shows.... yeah dey get beat bad dis rounds but in the end is a friendly ....
same way i didn't get too critical of the German team when dey get licks from Italy....

Though i hadda admit... seein a stressed Arena brought tears to my eyes (joy that is) and then a big  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: and a few  :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: to celebrate de moment
I glad Captain America didn't show up to buss meh head and spoil the moment :devil: :devil:

better than the score shows ???

breds iz germany yuh talking bout. what them have with italy iz dem business. only mexico right now could rep we and rep we well.

other than that. none ah we aint ready fuh no germany, not even usa

i goin and sleep allyuh giving me ah headache
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Auburn Trini

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 23, 2006, 07:52:16 PM »

better than the score shows ???

breds iz germany yuh talking bout. what them have with italy iz dem business. only mexico right now could rep we and rep we well.

other than that. none ah we aint ready fuh no germany, not even usa

i goin and sleep allyuh giving me ah headache

I never  felt US in the league wit dem teams and i expected a loss...but not 4-1 ... but as I said I not being too critical bout a friendly.... in the WC we go see.... now there they goin an get a dred cut arse... Maybe Captain America might hide under he shield round that time.. ;D ;D

Offline Green Beret

• Jr. Warrior
  • Army Of One
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 24, 2006, 07:04:44 AM »

I never  felt US in the league wit dem teams and i expected a loss...but not 4-1 ... but as I said I not being too critical bout a friendly.... in the WC we go see.... now there they goin an get a dred cut arse... Maybe Captain America might hide under he shield round that time.. ;D ;D

Nah man. I won't hide. If the team loses all the games in Germany, yeah I will be disappointed, but I won't hide.

I see football in America as a long, arduous journey. One that I hope, will eventually reward the US football team with respect as a direct result of their performance on the field. I'ver said it before and I will say it again, I am a football fan, like everyone else on this forum. In particular, I am a fan of CONCACAF football. Naturally, I pledge my support to the US national team, but in the interest of CONCACAF, I will support any CONCACAF team when they play any other team outside of CONCACAF. I believe that the success of each individual CONCACAF team, ultimately gains respect for the region as a whole. There will be 4 CONCACAF teams in Germany and I would love to see EVERY one of them succeed and represent the region creditably, and in so doing, justify the 4 spots we got this time around.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2006, 07:07:57 AM by Green Beret »

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 24, 2006, 01:49:01 PM »

Nah man. I won't hide. If the team loses all the games in Germany, yeah I will be disappointed, but I won't hide.

I see football in America as a long, arduous journey. One that I hope, will eventually reward the US football team with respect as a direct result of their performance on the field. I'ver said it before and I will say it again, I am a football fan, like everyone else on this forum. In particular, I am a fan of CONCACAF football. Naturally, I pledge my support to the US national team, but in the interest of CONCACAF, I will support any CONCACAF team when they play any other team outside of CONCACAF. I believe that the success of each individual CONCACAF team, ultimately gains respect for the region as a whole. There will be 4 CONCACAF teams in Germany and I would love to see EVERY one of them succeed and represent the region creditably, and in so doing, justify the 4 spots we got this time around.

Cheers.  :beermug:
www.westindiantube.com

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 24, 2006, 02:07:29 PM »
Ppl posting that we produce better players than the USA..i.e Yorke and Latapy...true, i can't think of any USA players better than those 2 but at the end of the day..how many world cups have we played in...how many world cups have the USA played in?

Hating on the USA is not doing anything for us...we should try to learn from them because in 1989, both countries were at the same level...now 17 yrs later the gap has widened between TnT and the USA.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 24, 2006, 02:47:18 PM »
Real madness, between 1989 and now the major differences I see are the amount of money invested, and the growth of football's popularity.
Those are two things that we in Trinidad cannot match. 

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 24, 2006, 02:52:52 PM »
Real madness, between 1989 and now the major differences I see are the amount of money invested, and the growth of football's popularity.

true we cant match the growth rate since football is already popular and dollar for dollar we cant match the US either but there is still money that can be invested in TNT football...and the main difference between the USA and TnT outside of money is not popularity growth rate but organization and administration.     This is what hinders the success of various sporting disciplines in the country..we have the talent but poor adminsitration and lack of proper organization is why we will always be second rate.

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 24, 2006, 03:02:23 PM »

true we cant match the growth rate since football is already popular and dollar for dollar we cant match the US either but there is still money that can be invested in TNT football...and the main difference between the USA and TnT outside of money is not popularity growth rate but organization and administration. This is what hinders the success of various sporting disciplines in the country..we have the talent but poor adminsitration and lack of proper organization is why we will always be second rate.

b]organization and administration. This is what hinders the success of various sporting disciplines in the country[/b]

:applause:  well said boy....this is the number 1 reason in Trinidad why sport disciplines in our country don't reach their potential....we have so much flicking potential for a small island dred.....so sad not to see us reaching our potential time and time again :( ...

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 24, 2006, 03:54:56 PM »

well my aunt was one

stupessssssssssssssss

ah understand yuh sentiments and ah ent ponging yuh eh but...The war in Iraq is all about OIL and nothing to do with terrorism.
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 24, 2006, 04:57:58 PM »

investing money means nothing..you still have to have a long term plan, fiscal discipline, leadership and lots of talent and much more.....or else your money goes to waste. And the people who are fighting to develop the sport in the US are doing so against a backdrop of corporate and media resistance. As far as I concerned they deserve  some respect...who cares what the general US public thinks...

Our rivalry with the US is great...it makes us strive to be better and their is a grudge element to it that raises passions. Whenever we play US, Mexico or Jamaica...I cyah miss it. These are our super-classicos.
However, some of our responses on this thread show we are no better than the same people we criticize...I like how Preacher drop it. I do not fully agree with him at all, but the man just made his points and kept his head high. Real dignified...sounds like a man who actually develops his ideas and open to hearing a different view

Hating US soccer because of US politics is absolute rubbish...yeah, the Iraq war is disgusting...but I sure as hell eh likening the soca warriors to Manning, Panday and company, so why are people using dislike of the Bush administration to hate on US ball. The US is often thought of as arrogant...well we should do a poll of how we are viewed here in the caribbean..you will be surprised to find we are disliked and found pretty arrogant as well

Truth is, as much as I love this board..I have seen it bring out the absolute worst aspects of the T&T mentality. We can be the greatest nation on earth, but we can also be racist, xenophobic, arrogant, ignorant (literally), illogical and insulting...this thread alone has some shameful comments. So stop the social critiques...because every negative point you make about anyone, including Americans, is alive and well in your own back yard...lewwe keep this to football and realize the best rivalries will always have political and social undertones...but they are also based on mutual respect, uniting communities and demonstrating that we have so much in common beyond our superficial differences

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: March 24, 2006, 05:23:18 PM »

investing money means nothing..you still have to have a long term plan, fiscal discipline, leadership and lots of talent and much more.....or else your money goes to waste. And the people who are fighting to develop the sport in the US are doing so against a backdrop of corporate and media resistance. As far as I concerned they deserve  some respect...who cares what the general US public thinks...

Our rivalry with the US is great...it makes us strive to be better and their is a grudge element to it that raises passions. Whenever we play US, Mexico or Jamaica...I cyah miss it. These are our super-classicos.
However, some of our responses on this thread show we are no better than the same people we criticize...I like how Preacher drop it. I do not fully agree with him at all, but the man just made his points and kept his head high. Real dignified...sounds like a man who actually develops his ideas and open to hearing a different view

Hating US soccer because of US politics is absolute rubbish...yeah, the Iraq war is disgusting...but I sure as hell eh likening the soca warriors to Manning, Panday and company, so why are people using dislike of the Bush administration to hate on US ball. The US is often thought of as arrogant...well we should do a poll of how we are viewed here in the caribbean..you will be surprised to find we are disliked and found pretty arrogant as well

Truth is, as much as I love this board..I have seen it bring out the absolute worst aspects of the T&T mentality. We can be the greatest nation on earth, but we can also be racist, xenophobic, arrogant, ignorant (literally), illogical and insulting...this thread alone has some shameful comments. So stop the social critiques...because every negative point you make about anyone, including Americans, is alive and well in your own back yard...lewwe keep this to football and realize the best rivalries will always have political and social undertones...but they are also based on mutual respect, uniting communities and demonstrating that we have so much in common beyond our superficial differences

ahhh boy yuh talkin dey like homeland security in yuh foyer right now threatnin to tek yuh green card

I kicksin horse, I share your sentiments down to the last letter 
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 24, 2006, 05:27:19 PM »

ahhh boy yuh talkin dey like homeland security in yuh foyer right now threatnin to tek yuh green card

I kicksin horse, I share your sentiments down to the last letter 

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: ah like that........make plenty sense except yuh shoulda put a lil footnote next to the word xenophobic with a definition at the bottom.

« Last Edit: March 24, 2006, 05:31:11 PM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

1]; } ?>